For Conspiracy Nuts

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: For Conspiracy Nuts

Post by Tom Palven » Thu May 16, 2019 1:01 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm
Yes, unlike some people here I don't have a low IQ.

And you might check FRUS for an answer to your question. Unless you don't like big words.
Here's a little blub on the Foreign Relations of the US series:

FRUS - What does FRUS stand for? The Free Dictionary
https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/FRUS

"In 1989, 36 years after the coup, the State Department published a FRUS volume on US-Iran relations between 1951 and 1954 that neglected to mention any covert operation against the Iranian government."

In fact, the US public was not informed of the US/English overthrow of the democratically-elected government of Iran in 1953 until Barack Obama, as President, apologized to Iran for it, which gave rise to angry comments from neocons.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Thu May 16, 2019 3:29 pm

Okay, so I didn't study it at Purdue. Got it.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri May 17, 2019 1:00 am

Say TP: thanks for your response. Yes, I grew up thinking the USA has lied us into every war/conflict we have been in. I can't even think of a single exception.........even the Good War was lied about. "Truth is the first casualty of War."====>and in the months leading up to it.

So, my remark while accurate.......was irrelevant. I agree.

Sadly, my comment and your concerns/conclusions: will never change. So: of course when you start to hear the "War Drums" being pounded, as they currently are regarding Iran, you can only BE SHOCKED if you aren't lied to at the same time. Will it be a false flag? Could be or just an excuse: all resulting in the same response.

Whats needed is another "Tea Party." Attack Iran dressed as chinese. Now, THERES a plan!!!! Ha, ha.......except China might pick up on it, invade, and take over. That would be a "revolting development."
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?