Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Discussions
User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12559
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:09 am

montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:tl;dr .... why don't you just discuss the evidence?
Because all the evidence can't be trusted as the truth. There has been a revision of the evidence that's been going on for at least the last 70 years, and it's not finished yet. If you want an example to work with then consider whether justice was done at Nuremberg. Or in that context, consider how the U.S. took in S.S. officers that were useful to the space program cause after the war. S.S. officers who were just as 'guilty' as some of those who were executed.
I’d say Justice was done at Nuremberg. If nothing else it was better than shooting everyone without a trial.
In many cases there was no real distinction. It was a bogus kangaroo court and the reason I say that is because the death penalty is primitive and can't be called justice. And then there was Von Braun who was kept a secret at the time. Heh.
Bogus kangaroo court? Hardly. Each defendant was given a chance for defense, there were varying degrees of penalty and there were also acquittals.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28590
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:30 am

Man, that was one quick trip from Birkenau to Nuremberg. :lol:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27567
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:17 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Man, that was one quick trip from Birkenau to Nuremberg. :lol:
He went from Sweden to Israel even quicker. In fantasyland, one can travel faster than the speed of light, even.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:36 am

montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:tl;dr .... why don't you just discuss the evidence?
Because all the evidence can't be trusted as the truth. There has been a revision of the evidence that's been going on for at least the last 70 years, and it's not finished yet. If you want an example to work with then consider whether justice was done at Nuremberg. Or in that context, consider how the U.S. took in S.S. officers that were useful to the space program cause after the war. S.S. officers who were just as 'guilty' as some of those who were executed.
Do you agree that the documents for Birkenau prove work was done to construct gas chambers at Birkenau for a special action involving Jewish prisoners that the Nazis wanted to keep secure and as hidden as possible?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:00 pm

Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:tl;dr .... why don't you just discuss the evidence?
Because all the evidence can't be trusted as the truth. There has been a revision of the evidence that's been going on for at least the last 70 years, and it's not finished yet. If you want an example to work with then consider whether justice was done at Nuremberg. Or in that context, consider how the U.S. took in S.S. officers that were useful to the space program cause after the war. S.S. officers who were just as 'guilty' as some of those who were executed.
Do you agree that the documents for Birkenau prove work was done to construct gas chambers at Birkenau for a special action involving Jewish prisoners that the Nazis wanted to keep secure and as hidden as possible?
The best way I can answer that question is: There is a lot of factual evidence and a lot of lies and exaggerations concerning the holocaust. I will have to examine each piece of evidence on how it can or cannot stand alone. On that particular question, there seems to be problems determing whether or not a building was a homicidal gas chamber.

This is the skeptic's method. We don't rush into making decisions when the evidence hasn't been completely examined by rational adults. I came to this forum as a skeptic and sadly the performance of those who take part on this forum have done nothing to convince me of anything. Undoubtedly you are aware of the horrendous behavior of nearly all of them.

The confusing thing about it is that they are all actively trying to make me into a holocaust denier. As opposed to talking as normal adults that would display their knowledge (questionable in some cases) to convince me of the case they so desperately need to make.

I commend you for not behaving that way. Please don't disappoint. Your question hints at putting the cart before the horse, but that's only a guess based on the attitudes i've experienced on this forum. Thanks for asking!

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28590
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:09 pm

. :read:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27567
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:34 pm

>> would display their knowledge (questionable in some cases)

Please, details on the "some cases." Or are you too chicken to explain this assertion, too?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:49 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:>> would display their knowledge (questionable in some cases)

Please, details on the "some cases." Or are you too chicken to explain this assertion, too?
Bad behavior and namecalling aren't going to get you anywhere.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27567
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Still can’t come up with anything I see
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28590
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:15 pm

He's only going down. As a
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:29 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:He's only going down. As a
I think there's hope for all of you to improve your behavior, except for Stat.mech. who likely won't ever change. For evidence on what can be accomplished when JeffK stayed on topic and didn't stoop to the silly childish behavior, see our latest discussions. You may not like my answers but they certainly allow us to get to more questions and answers. You're not going to get anywhere with me with your current bahavior.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt even though I haven't been given any reason from you to do so yet. Give it some thought on what works and what doesn't work.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27567
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Jeffk’s “discussion” with you went nowhere. You dodged Jeffk as surely as you dodged everyone else. Because you are a poo-flinging chimp.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:42 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Jeffk’s “discussion” with you went nowhere. You dodged Jeffk as surely as you dodged everyone else. Because you are a poo-flinging chimp.
You better hope that JeffK continues to agree that your approach is the right one. I think he's better than that and that puts you at risk doesn't it!

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28590
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:54 pm

Someone is taking this and him/herself much too seriously. On what basis, monty?


So far you haven't shown anyone a reason not to flat out dismiss you as a crank and troll.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:59 pm

montgomery wrote:...... Your question hints at putting the cart before the horse, but that's only a guess based on the attitudes i've experienced on this forum. Thanks for asking!
My question is based on there being documents which state gas chambers were being built, for example;

- Work time sheet of 2 March 1943 on “concrete in gas chamber” in crematorium 4 [Pressac, Technique, p. 446]

that there was a special action/treatment, for example;

- Letter from Karl Bischof to Hans Kammler of 27 January 1943 on “carrying out of the special action” in Birkenau [Mattogno, STIA, p. 131]

which involved Jews;

- Report (1,2) from Heinrich Kinna of 16 December 1942 on “imbeciles, idiots, cripples and sick people have to be removed from the camp within a short time by liquidiation to unburden the camp…Poles have to die of a natural death contrary to the measures applied on the Jews”

which the Nazis wnated to keep secure and hidden;

- Memo from Werner Jothann of 17 June 1944 on “camouflage of the crematoria and security measures by erection of a second fence“ [Auschwitz 1940-1945, Volume 3 p. 183]

That is not putting the horse before the cart.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12559
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:04 pm

Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:...... Your question hints at putting the cart before the horse, but that's only a guess based on the attitudes i've experienced on this forum. Thanks for asking!
My question is based on there being documents which state gas chambers were being built, for example;

- Work time sheet of 2 March 1943 on “concrete in gas chamber” in crematorium 4 [Pressac, Technique, p. 446]

that there was a special action/treatment, for example;

- Letter from Karl Bischof to Hans Kammler of 27 January 1943 on “carrying out of the special action” in Birkenau [Mattogno, STIA, p. 131]

which involved Jews;

- Report (1,2) from Heinrich Kinna of 16 December 1942 on “imbeciles, idiots, cripples and sick people have to be removed from the camp within a short time by liquidiation to unburden the camp…Poles have to die of a natural death contrary to the measures applied on the Jews”

which the Nazis wnated to keep secure and hidden;

- Memo from Werner Jothann of 17 June 1944 on “camouflage of the crematoria and security measures by erection of a second fence“ [Auschwitz 1940-1945, Volume 3 p. 183]

That is not putting the horse before the cart.
No, it does not, Nessie. There is no reason to hide the Kremas if they were just for ordinary cremation. The prisoners understood there was a high death rate and something needed to be done with the bodies.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12559
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:04 pm

Nice to have you back, Nessie.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27567
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:07 pm

montgomery wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Jeffk’s “discussion” with you went nowhere. You dodged Jeffk as surely as you dodged everyone else. Because you are a poo-flinging chimp.
You better hope that JeffK continues to agree that your approach is the right one. I think he's better than that and that puts you at risk doesn't it!
No.

Btw the reason that Jeffk's discussion with you went nowhere has nothing to do with Jeffk . . .
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28590
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:08 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:...... Your question hints at putting the cart before the horse, but that's only a guess based on the attitudes i've experienced on this forum. Thanks for asking!
My question is based on there being documents which state gas chambers were being built, for example;

- Work time sheet of 2 March 1943 on “concrete in gas chamber” in crematorium 4 [Pressac, Technique, p. 446]

that there was a special action/treatment, for example;

- Letter from Karl Bischof to Hans Kammler of 27 January 1943 on “carrying out of the special action” in Birkenau [Mattogno, STIA, p. 131]

which involved Jews;

- Report (1,2) from Heinrich Kinna of 16 December 1942 on “imbeciles, idiots, cripples and sick people have to be removed from the camp within a short time by liquidiation to unburden the camp…Poles have to die of a natural death contrary to the measures applied on the Jews”

which the Nazis wnated to keep secure and hidden;

- Memo from Werner Jothann of 17 June 1944 on “camouflage of the crematoria and security measures by erection of a second fence“ [Auschwitz 1940-1945, Volume 3 p. 183]

That is not putting the horse before the cart.
No, it does not, Nessie. There is no reason to hide the Kremas if they were just for ordinary cremation. The prisoners understood there was a high death rate and something needed to be done with the bodies.
Hiding the Kremas wouldn't really have been possible without extreme measures in any case. What needed to be hidden from observation was their vicinity and the procedures there.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12559
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:11 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:...... Your question hints at putting the cart before the horse, but that's only a guess based on the attitudes i've experienced on this forum. Thanks for asking!
My question is based on there being documents which state gas chambers were being built, for example;

- Work time sheet of 2 March 1943 on “concrete in gas chamber” in crematorium 4 [Pressac, Technique, p. 446]

that there was a special action/treatment, for example;

- Letter from Karl Bischof to Hans Kammler of 27 January 1943 on “carrying out of the special action” in Birkenau [Mattogno, STIA, p. 131]

which involved Jews;

- Report (1,2) from Heinrich Kinna of 16 December 1942 on “imbeciles, idiots, cripples and sick people have to be removed from the camp within a short time by liquidiation to unburden the camp…Poles have to die of a natural death contrary to the measures applied on the Jews”

which the Nazis wnated to keep secure and hidden;

- Memo from Werner Jothann of 17 June 1944 on “camouflage of the crematoria and security measures by erection of a second fence“ [Auschwitz 1940-1945, Volume 3 p. 183]

That is not putting the horse before the cart.
No, it does not, Nessie. There is no reason to hide the Kremas if they were just for ordinary cremation. The prisoners understood there was a high death rate and something needed to be done with the bodies.
Hiding the Kremas wouldn't really have been possible without extreme measures in any case. What needed to be hidden from observation was their vicinity and the procedures there.
Yes, seen from a distance there was no doubt that bodies were being burned there. What needed to be hidden was the groups of people entering the building and later pulled out and burned. At the later stages of gassings during the Hungarian action the Kremas couldn’t keep up.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27567
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:12 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Someone is taking this and him/herself much too seriously. On what basis, monty?


So far you haven't shown anyone a reason not to flat out dismiss you as a crank and troll.
and it took about three or four posts . . .
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:51 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote: At the later stages of gassings during the Hungarian action the Kremas couldn’t keep up.
Yes, regardless of whether or not there were gassings, the kremas couldn't keep up. Considering how small a number crematoriums can handle.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2167
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Denying-History » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:02 pm

Lol So, when were we allowed to answer yes or no question with vague rants?
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2167
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Denying-History » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:...... Your question hints at putting the cart before the horse, but that's only a guess based on the attitudes i've experienced on this forum. Thanks for asking!
My question is based on there being documents which state gas chambers were being built, for example;

- Work time sheet of 2 March 1943 on “concrete in gas chamber” in crematorium 4 [Pressac, Technique, p. 446]

that there was a special action/treatment, for example;

- Letter from Karl Bischof to Hans Kammler of 27 January 1943 on “carrying out of the special action” in Birkenau [Mattogno, STIA, p. 131]

which involved Jews;

- Report (1,2) from Heinrich Kinna of 16 December 1942 on “imbeciles, idiots, cripples and sick people have to be removed from the camp within a short time by liquidiation to unburden the camp…Poles have to die of a natural death contrary to the measures applied on the Jews”

which the Nazis wnated to keep secure and hidden;

- Memo from Werner Jothann of 17 June 1944 on “camouflage of the crematoria and security measures by erection of a second fence“ [Auschwitz 1940-1945, Volume 3 p. 183]

That is not putting the horse before the cart.
Were the crematorium’s morgues originally intended to be gas chambers?

If Hoess is right then yes. If Pressac is right then no.

When the plan came about to make them gas chambers were they indented for homicidal use? There is no question. It’s a plain yes.

Now I wonder if Mont can answer a question this way.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:27 pm

What way? I'll try to make a suggestion on how to answer both of your questions. There's a question about Hoess' testimony being forced. If that is so then Hoess' testimony is worthless, and then by default Pressac's is correct.

Then, I suppose the second question would be N.A.

I'm not making any declarations or assumptions here, other than repeating the suggestions on Hoess's testimony.
When the plan came about to make them gas chambers were they indented for homicidal use? There is no question. It’s a plain yes.
I'll just say for now that I haven't come to any agreement on those three sentences.

And thank you Nessie for the calm and rational way in which you messaged me on this subject.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2167
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Denying-History » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:32 am

Hmm, but I didn’t ask you any questions. Lol I answered Nessies, which you didn’t.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3229
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:47 am

Hey Monty, clearly you're not happy here, but I have a solution to your problem. You need to pop over to a little forum called RODOH. Introduce yourself to the owner, Scott Smith. He's a skeptic too (for years) and someone who shares your affinity for that approach. The moderation there is much tighter than here so cordiality and fairness is a hallmark of the place. The main moderator is DepthCheck. Introduce yourself to him and tell him I sent you. Bonus: Nessie, who you already know from here, is a regular there.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:14 am

Balmoral95 wrote:Hey Monty, clearly you're not happy here, but I have a solution to your problem. You need to pop over to a little forum called RODOH. Introduce yourself to the owner, Scott Smith. He's a skeptic too (for years) and someone who shares your affinity for that approach. The moderation there is much tighter than here so cordiality and fairness is a hallmark of the place. The main moderator is DepthCheck. Introduce yourself to him and tell him I sent you. Bonus: Nessie, who you already know from here, is a regular there.
Thanks for the tip balmoral but I think I'll stay here for now. I see some big changes being possible for this forum. Logical consequences such as taking away a child's ice cream in response to the child throwing his broccoli against the wall, works for a child. Me treating people as good and decent people if they deserve that is going to work here too. Eventually the mutts with bad breeding will be the only opposition.

I'm in no hurry. I understand that bad habits built up over years of some people being allowed to act badly, aren't going to change overnight.

Cheers!

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3229
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:28 am

I was hoping you'd say that!

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27567
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:00 am

>> I'll just say for now ...

LOL
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:32 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:I was hoping you'd say that!
I'm very interested in what you have to say balmoral. What motivates you to take part on this section of the forum? Is your interest more personal than political? Would you say that you're a happy person when you're not posting on this board? I imagine you have lots of friends. Am I right? I'm especially interested in learning more about Stat.Mech. too. You and he stand out from the others in your own different ways.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:49 pm

montgomery wrote:What way? I'll try to make a suggestion on how to answer both of your questions. There's a question about Hoess' testimony being forced. If that is so then Hoess' testimony is worthless, and then by default Pressac's is correct.

Then, I suppose the second question would be N.A.

I'm not making any declarations or assumptions here, other than repeating the suggestions on Hoess's testimony.
When the plan came about to make them gas chambers were they indented for homicidal use? There is no question. It’s a plain yes.
I'll just say for now that I haven't come to any agreement on those three sentences.

And thank you Nessie for the calm and rational way in which you messaged me on this subject.
I will check back occasionally to see if you have an answer for me.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:What way? I'll try to make a suggestion on how to answer both of your questions. There's a question about Hoess' testimony being forced. If that is so then Hoess' testimony is worthless, and then by default Pressac's is correct.

Then, I suppose the second question would be N.A.

I'm not making any declarations or assumptions here, other than repeating the suggestions on Hoess's testimony.
When the plan came about to make them gas chambers were they indented for homicidal use? There is no question. It’s a plain yes.
I'll just say for now that I haven't come to any agreement on those three sentences.

And thank you Nessie for the calm and rational way in which you messaged me on this subject.
I will check back occasionally to see if you have an answer for me.
You might consider telling me if there's a question I've left unanswered. I answered your question on whether Hoess's or Pressac's testimony was correct, suggested that Pressac's was, and then said the other question was N.A. by default.

Ask me any questions you like. I'll consider first of all your motive for asking the question and then consider whether or not I should try to answer. That's not to suggest that your tactics are the same as the others when they literally beg for a bit of holocaust denial they can work with.

Stay with me on this. Yours and JeffK's approach will pay dividends much sooner than the spam that some of the others are stuck with.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:14 pm

This question remains unanswered;

"Do you agree that the documents for Birkenau prove work was done to construct gas chambers at Birkenau for a special action involving Jewish prisoners that the Nazis wanted to keep secure and as hidden as possible?"
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:12 am

Nessie wrote:This question remains unanswered;

"Do you agree that the documents for Birkenau prove work was done to construct gas chambers at Birkenau for a special action involving Jewish prisoners that the Nazis wanted to keep secure and as hidden as possible?"
That's a conglomeration of several questions wrapped into one. In order to answer I would have to look at each piece of evidence you presented and then look at any contradictory evidence that has been presented to refute it. I'm not prepared to get into trying to do that at this time. Maybe when I have the time to do that but probably not. A more simpler way and at least as reliable way is to judge the evidence by the manners of those who are presenting it.That aspect is not looking good so far, with the exception of JeffK and you. To suggest that you and Jeff are not having a negative influence on my opinions of the holocaust, but to say that it's not quite yet been positive.

And again Nessie, I'll tell you too with all due respects for you staying on topic without the personal insults and spamming, you're asking me to deny the holocaust and I'm not going to do that.

And now I expect you to be able to accept that answer and continue in a respectable way. You are simply not going to get any holocaust denial from me. You will get from time to time, questions from me that let you and the others know that their theories can't work, can't be true, and are impossible. You may even get some agreement from time to time, in good faith. Something I've long ago quit expecting from most of the others.

The holocaust supporters' evidence hasn't proven to always be reliable. Some think I should just excuse the 'chaff' and accept the 'wheat'. But that's not the way it works in real life. Every bit of evidence must be capable of standing alone.Those who present false evidence are tainted for life. Those who associate with those tainted ones will lose their credibility too. Little lampshade lies are of not much consequence, I can agree. Big lies that have involved revisions in the millions are too much to overlook.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28590
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:34 am

.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2167
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:39 am

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:This question remains unanswered;

"Do you agree that the documents for Birkenau prove work was done to construct gas chambers at Birkenau for a special action involving Jewish prisoners that the Nazis wanted to keep secure and as hidden as possible?"
That's a conglomeration of several questions wrapped into one. In order to answer I would have to look at each piece of evidence you presented and then look at any contradictory evidence that has been presented to refute it. I'm not prepared to get into trying to do that at this time. Maybe when I have the time to do that but probably not. A more simpler way and at least as reliable way is to judge the evidence by the manners of those who are presenting it.That aspect is not looking good so far, with the exception of JeffK and you. To suggest that you and Jeff are not having a negative influence on my opinions of the holocaust, but to say that it's not quite yet been positive.

And again Nessie, I'll tell you too with all due respects for you staying on topic without the personal insults and spamming, you're asking me to deny the holocaust and I'm not going to do that.

And now I expect you to be able to accept that answer and continue in a respectable way. You are simply not going to get any holocaust denial from me. You will get from time to time, questions from me that let you and the others know that their theories can't work, can't be true, and are impossible. You may even get some agreement from time to time, in good faith. Something I've long ago quit expecting from most of the others.

The holocaust supporters' evidence hasn't proven to always be reliable. Some think I should just excuse the 'chaff' and accept the 'wheat'. But that's not the way it works in real life. Every bit of evidence must be capable of standing alone.Those who present false evidence are tainted for life. Those who associate with those tainted ones will lose their credibility too. Little lampshade lies are of not much consequence, I can agree. Big lies that have involved revisions in the millions are too much to overlook.
Lol Still incapable of answering Nessie's question? How {!#%@} long has it been? Its a simple yes or no.

Also you said this earlier:
" Hoess's or Pressac's testimony was correct"

Pressac never gave any testimony, and you only have mentioned these names because I have. You obviously only know who one of them is.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3229
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:56 am

I liked this:

"Every bit of evidence must be capable of standing alone."

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28590
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:05 am

I wonder if he/she/it would be willing to look at Nessie's evidence if it wore an alternative dress?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2167
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:23 am

scrmbldggs wrote:I wonder if he/she/it would be willing to look at Nessie's evidence if it wore an alternative dress?
That would be too much work.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies