Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Discussions
Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:43 am

Witty dog needs some downtime... Ask Smith for overtime pay.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:46 am

VFX wrote: I mentioned in another thread it reminds me of a person with real intellect; Been-There.
:shock:

:o

Holy moly!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
“They say..that in Slonim they gathered in the town square 14,000 people...and all were machine-gunned. I ask you, is it possible to believe such a thing?...How can the world remain silent? It is probably not true.”
Calel Perechodnik, Polish Jew, 1942

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:46 am

Balmoral95 wrote:Witty dog needs some downtime... Ask Smith for overtime pay.
This ones not so witty, more of a mutt really. Needs euthanizing I think; sure we can feed some exhaust gas to it.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:00 am

VFX wrote:
This ones not so witty, more of a mutt really. Needs euthanizing I think; sure we can feed some exhaust gas to it.
Getting tired, this one.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:07 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Getting tired, this one.
Yes you are: would you like us to put you out of your misery; sounds like you need it. Glad to assist. :D

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:12 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Getting tired, this one.
Yes you are: would you like us to put you out of your misery; sounds like you need it. Glad to assist. :D
Nah, we're here for the long haul... and now you and the other twot started? Everyday, all day.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:14 am

We are here to keep you company. Enjoy the fellowship for the common purpose; the truth.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:20 am

VFX wrote:We are here to keep you company. Enjoy the fellowship for the common purpose; the truth.
Nope, no common purpose whatsoever... Keep telling yourself that.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:28 am

How sad, Montgomery will weep also. :(

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:29 am

VFX wrote:How sad, Montgomery will weep whine also. :(
fify :neener:
Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:35 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:How sad, Montgomery will weep whine also. :(
fify :neener:
covfefe :neener:

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:42 am

VFX wrote:We are here to keep you company. Enjoy the fellowship for the common purpose; the truth.

I'll give you your do: You convinced the two weakest members here to embrace your presence:

Nessie, the only cop I've ever come across who wants a Nobel Peace Prize for "understanding", "politeness", and "why can't we all just get along"... the only cop characteristic I can see is a thick skull. He'll cry when he reads this... Not responsible for his sensitivity level

Jeffk, who'd invite any shite in here just so he can be internet entertained.: The book never read/ the line never crossed. And the Eddie Haskell act long seen through.

You and Monty speak for yourselves....

And btw, an independent, non-posting, long-time reader here has advised that you 4 have turned the forum into something "unreadable". You were identified individually by name. Congratulations.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:48 am

Balmoral95 wrote:

I'll give you your do: You convinced the two weakest members here to embrace your presence:

Nessie, the only cop I've ever come across who wants a Nobel Peace Prize for "understanding", "politeness", and "why can't we all just get along"... the only cop characteristic I can see is a thick skull. He'll cry when he reads this... Not responsible for his sensitivity level

Jeffk, who'd invite any shite in here just so he can be internet entertained.: The book never read/ the line never crossed. And the Eddie Haskell act long seen through.

And btw, an independent, non-posting, long-time reader here has advised that you 4 have turned the forum into something "unreadable". You were identified individually by name. Congratulations.
Aaaaaawwwwww, that really hurt my feelings grandpa. At least it would if I gave a “fack” about what you think.

You know, this whole grouchy grandpa routine is now tired. Why don’t you piss off back to AHF and be safe from deniers? That way you can be content and screech “you kids stay off my lawn!!!!!” All day long to your heart’s content.

On ignore you go, grandpa.
“They say..that in Slonim they gathered in the town square 14,000 people...and all were machine-gunned. I ask you, is it possible to believe such a thing?...How can the world remain silent? It is probably not true.”

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:50 am

Ah, that’s much better. Now that grandpa is on ignore I can be spared the slow descent into drooling senility.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:52 am

Balmoral95 wrote:

That is not my fault he does not wish to post on the alleged claim of denial. We try and give the facts as we see them along with the evidence, but also opinion where it counts. A considered opinion is given and often swamped over by iRC like chit chat with feeble humour like eggs likes to do. I suggest you guys stop trolling the forum and get down to proper discussion.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:54 am

It really is amazing. I actually liked Balmoral up until about a week ago. Then I guess he ran out of Depends and Geritol.

Oh, well. Life moves on. Too bad for him I’m not going anywhere.

As for this mystery guest they can join or piss off for all I care.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:55 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

That is not my fault he does not wish to post on the alleged claim of denial. We try and give the facts as we see them along with the evidence, but also opinion where it counts. A considered opinion is given and often swamped over by iRC like chit chat with feeble humour like eggs likes to do. I suggest you guys stop trolling the forum and get down to proper discussion.
Bull {!#%@}.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:57 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

It’s odd, I never heard a complaint until a week ago. I decided to ignore it in hopes that Balmoral would chill out. Too bad, so sad.

In any case I’m done for the evening.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:06 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Bull {!#%@}.
That is not nice; are you a grumpy old dude like Jeff implied?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:22 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

It’s odd, I never heard a complaint until a week ago. I decided to ignore it in hopes that Balmoral would chill out. Too bad, so sad.

In any case I’m done for the evening.

While at it, try some re-think. I said what I said.... you should be more concerned with the latter.

Thanks for ignoring... you thought it was going away? Thanks so much.

I'm done with this.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:54 am

VFX wrote:
montgomery wrote:
VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:That doesn’t even mean anything. It’s as inane as what you quoted from your comrade Vezos only shorter.
You mean Kameraden Vesoz. Be polite please, we are to you. :D
What does this remind you of VFX?
https://esmemes.com/i/garde-rouge-react ... rs-3402588
I mentioned in another thread it reminds me of a person with real intellect; Been-There. Statistical Mechanic is trying to copy his style but not quite making the mustard so to speak.
LOL this is maybe the stupidest of the stupid posts this bozo has made. I've been posting in exactly the same style since years before been-there ever showed up with his plagiarized nonsense, copy pasta, unsourced fabrications, and inept cherrypicking.

Oh well, he falsely charged that I'd been thrown out of Rodoh, so I'd expect nothing better.
VFX wrote:With time perhaps; we all change with time.
Wow, this is quite a deep insight. Also, time changes everything, the more things change the more they stay the same, be the change, we all want to change the world ...

As to my current avatar, Jean-Pierre Léaud, photoshopped, from Godard's La Chinoise, a movie that can be read in many different ways ... folks objected to the Gilden avatars and I obliged.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:58 am

See just as it was thought you were improving your petulance let you down. You could be like Been There if you try. Be patient with yourself SM.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:58 am

VFX wrote:See just as it was thought you were improving your petulance let you down. You could be like Been There if you try. Be patient with yourself SM.
So you aspire to being sad sack in Sweden?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:02 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:See just as it was thought you were improving your petulance let you down. You could be like Been There if you try. Be patient with yourself SM.
We are great colleagues. Why not change your name? Immoral95 would be more apt.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:33 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
We are great colleagues. Why not change your name? Immoral95 would be more apt.
Beats the hell out of "Ignorant Cant"

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:44 am

Balmoral95 wrote:

It is not me who has made various threads unreadable with pages of abuse and bickering. I mostly ignore crap like this.

I don't expect us all to get along. I do think it is sad that the likes of Balmoral95 is as disruptive and abusive presence as various deniers. I can understand the trolling and abuse from the likes of VFX. He has no ability to argue his case, so he can only troll and abuse. Others, who should be able to behave to a better standard, just end up making idiots of themselves.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:11 am

Keep em in line Nessie, crack the whip. People are not here for arguing cases: either it happened or it did not. We are saying it did not. All of this finesse is cattle crap: arrogant altiloquence to the extreme.
Last edited by VFX on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:14 am

Nessie wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

It is not me who has made various threads unreadable with pages of abuse and bickering. I mostly ignore crap like this.

I don't expect us all to get along. I do think it is sad that the likes of Balmoral95 is as disruptive and abusive presence as various deniers. I can understand the trolling and abuse from the likes of VFX. He has no ability to argue his case, so he can only troll and abuse. Others, who should be able to behave to a better standard, just end up making idiots of themselves.
Try taking the head outta your arse for once. Having done that, you might try asking yourself a question as to just how it all came to be this way... You wanna kiss denier arse for fun times, go on then... I, and others, have told you not to do it.. You say {!#%@} off to everybody... Fine, you reap what you've sown... and you now ignore substantive posts by folk who aren't trolling. News flash: Your not the single-most anti-denier on the planet. Others have worked very hard to provide the info you have. So take your arrogant, I'm so above it all attitude and stuff it, mate.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:17 am

We support Flipper, leave him alone, immoral95. Unlike you he thinks.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:43 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Nessie wrote:....

Try taking the head outta your arse for once. Having done that, you might try asking yourself a question as to just how it all came to be this way...
It happened because activity increased when I started to post, then.....
You wanna kiss denier arse for fun times, go on then... I, and others, have told you not to do it.. You say {!#%@} off to everybody... Fine, you reap what you've sown...
...the abuse quickly followed, driven by the likes of yourself as anyone else.
and you now ignore substantive posts by folk who aren't trolling.
I have not ignored anything, apologies if I have missed something amongst the abuse and bickering. If there is something you think I have missed, please direct me to it.
News flash: Your not the single-most anti-denier on the planet.
I never for one moment thought I was.
Others have worked very hard to provide the info you have.
Which is appreciated. I have also worked to find out information for myself and have shared with others.
So take your arrogant, I'm so above it all attitude and stuff it, mate.
No arrogance here, I chose to rise above the abuse which you clearly enjoy being a part of. How about you put me on ignore?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:05 am

Nessie wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
Nessie wrote:....

Try taking the head outta your arse for once. Having done that, you might try asking yourself a question as to just how it all came to be this way...
It happened because activity increased when I started to post, then.....
You wanna kiss denier arse for fun times, go on then... I, and others, have told you not to do it.. You say {!#%@} off to everybody... Fine, you reap what you've sown...
...the abuse quickly followed, driven by the likes of yourself as anyone else.
and you now ignore substantive posts by folk who aren't trolling.
I have not ignored anything, apologies if I have missed something amongst the abuse and bickering. If there is something you think I have missed, please direct me to it.
News flash: Your not the single-most anti-denier on the planet.
I never for one moment thought I was.
Others have worked very hard to provide the info you have.
Which is appreciated. I have also worked to find out information for myself and have shared with others.
So take your arrogant, I'm so above it all attitude and stuff it, mate.
No arrogance here, I chose to rise above the abuse which you clearly enjoy being a part of. How about you put me on ignore?
Nessie, take my advice. Put Balmoral on ignore, the world immediately brightens.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:53 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Nessie, take my advice. Put Balmoral on ignore, the world immediately brightens.
That's progress from you Jeff, that needs to be recognized. I don't put anyone on ignore but for Nessie it would lessen the distractions.

Is there a good document you could recommend for a closer look at the topic of this thread? Pro and con would be best but pro would do for now.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:It really is amazing. I actually liked Balmoral up until about a week ago. Then I guess he ran out of Depends and Geritol.

Er, Balmoral has forgotten more about this topic than most of us will ever learn.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:It really is amazing. I actually liked Balmoral up until about a week ago. Then I guess he ran out of Depends and Geritol.

Er, Balmoral has forgotten more about this topic than most of us will ever learn.
He forgot his manners and so did eggs. Don't be critical of those who are trying very, very slowly to make this forum a better place.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:09 pm

That maybe so...maybe once equilibrium is restored we can move past this.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:12 pm

I truly hate it - and love it - when I am knee deep in researching something, and balmoral asks, "But have you looked at X and thought about Y," it happens a lot.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

That maybe so...maybe once equilibrium is restored we can move past this.
We may not be able to agree on very much but I commend you for your effort. Whatever equilibrium means to you? I hope you're not going to become a part of the latest move to label me as somebody who was banned from this forum?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:15 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I truly hate it - and love it - when I am knee deep in researching something, and balmoral asks, "But have you looked at X and thought about Y," it happens a lot.

LOL, you do that to me... :D

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:I truly hate it - and love it - when I am knee deep in researching something, and balmoral asks, "But have you looked at X and thought about Y," it happens a lot.

LOL, you do that to me... :D
Let's get back to "normal" and intelligent wrangling, shall we. :lol:
Lard, save me from your followers.