Atheists are idiots

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Atheists are idiots

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:45 pm

Poodle wrote:
placid wrote:No thing has a mind. The mind IS no thing. This is irrefutable.
I refute that.
Just the latest iteration plagiarizing Homer. There is NO thing new under the sun. Even stupidity gets shop worn.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Post by Lance Kennedy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:20 pm

I agree with Bobbo. Placid is expressing an idiotic view. Consciousness can be understood, just as anything else can be. The fact that we do not have a handle on it now does not mean we never will.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:15 am

It's only idiotic if you think about it
trump is Putin's bitch

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:46 am

It would appear that Placid has returned to the forum to reclaim his crown as "Forum Loony" from Steve Klinko.

Placid, Tell Steve how books are really bad things, and how you read that in your book on dualism.

Steve, Tell Placid how your consciousness travelled back in time and caused the Big Bang, so your consciousness would form and then go back in time to cause the Big Bang....so as to allow your consciousness to form.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:58 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:It would appear that Placid has returned to the forum to reclaim his crown as "Forum Loony" from Steve Klinko.

Placid, Tell Steve how books are really bad things, and how you read that in your book on dualism.

Steve, Tell Placid how your consciousness travelled back in time and caused the Big Bang, so your consciousness would form and then go back in time to cause the Big Bang....so as to allow your consciousness to form.

Nice to hear from the Forum Liar every now and then. No Time Travel in anything I ever wrote. Don't want to have to keep putting the links in but when you blatantly Lie I have to do it. To see what I really said visit: http://theintermind.com/#Primacy

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:05 am

placid wrote:No thing has a mind. The mind IS no thing. This is irrefutable.
I agree that the Mind is No Thing (Matter , Energy, Space) but it is certainly Something (Conscious Thing).

mirror93
Poster

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:59 pm

In case somebody still don't know, Placid is a woman troll from a community of other trolls that feeds each other these type of repetitive delusions in which Placid is spamming everywhere, that no one gives a flying {!#%@} then she needs to come here to auto affirm her beliefs to herself . She probably listen to frauds such as Lisa Cairns and other charlatans from the neo-advaita hoax that uses NLP in an attempt to brainwash the gullible sheeps that go to their meetings.
:paladin:

mirror93
Poster

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:01 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
placid wrote: ̷ ̷̶̷N̷̶̷o̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷g̷̶̷ ̷̶̷h̷̶̷a̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷ ̷̶̷m̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷d̷̶̷.̷̶̷ The mind ̶ ̶̷̶ ̶̷̶I̶̷̶S̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ . This is irrefutable.
I agree that the mind is ̶ ̶̶̷̶̶͟͟N̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟o̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟ ̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟t̶̶͟h̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟i̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟n̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟g̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟ ̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟(̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟m̶̶͟a̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟t̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟t̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟e̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟r̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟ ̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟,̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟ ̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟e̶̶͟n̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟e̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟r̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟g̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟y̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟,̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟ ̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟s̶̶͟p̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟a̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟c̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟e̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟)̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̶͟͟͟͟ the element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought. But it is certainly ̷ ̷s̷o̷̶̷m̷̶̷e̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷g̷̶̷ ̷̶̷(̷̶̷c̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷s̷̶̷c̷̶̷i̷̶̷o̷̶̷u̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷h̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷g̷̶̷)̷̶̷.̷̶̷

mirror93
Poster

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:09 pm

placid wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote: ̶ ̶̷̶I̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶c̶̷̶i̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶c̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶c̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶d̶̷̶e̶̷̶a̶̷̶l̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶ ̶̷̶c̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶s̶̷̶c̶̷̶i̶̷̶o̶̷̶u̶̷̶s̶̷̶n̶̷̶e̶̷̶s̶̷̶s̶̷̶, so they will always ignore it in their analysis. ̷ ̷̶̷ ̷̶̷S̷̶̷c̷̶̷i̷̶̷e̷̶̷n̷̶̷t̷̶̷i̷̶̷s̷̶̷t̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷r̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷q̷̶̷u̷̶̷i̷̶̷t̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷l̷̶̷i̷̶̷t̷̶̷e̷̶̷r̷̶̷a̷̶̷l̷̶̷l̷̶̷y̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷g̷̶̷n̷̶̷o̷̶̷r̷̶̷a̷̶̷n̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷o̷̶̷f̷̶̷ ̷̶̷c̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷s̷̶̷c̷̶̷i̷̶̷o̷̶̷u̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷p̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷n̷̶̷o̷̶̷m̷̶̷e̷̶̷n̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷.̷̶̷ ̷̶̷I̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷c̷̶̷o̷̶̷m̷̶̷p̷̶̷l̷̶̷e̷̶̷t̷̶̷e̷̶̷l̷̶̷y̷̶̷ ̷̶̷c̷̶̷l̷̶̷e̷̶̷a̷̶̷r̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷a̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷c̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷s̷̶̷c̷̶̷i̷̶̷o̷̶̷u̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷p̷̶̷a̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷n̷̶̷d̷̶̷ ̷̶̷p̷̶̷l̷̶̷e̷̶̷a̷̶̷s̷̶̷u̷̶̷r̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷(̷̶̷p̷̶̷l̷̶̷u̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷m̷̶̷y̷̶̷r̷̶̷i̷̶̷a̷̶̷d̷̶̷ ̷̶̷o̷̶̷f̷̶̷ ̷̶̷o̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷r̷̶̷ ̷̶̷c̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷s̷̶̷c̷̶̷i̷̶̷o̷̶̷u̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷e̷̶̷x̷̶̷p̷̶̷e̷̶̷r̷̶̷i̷̶̷e̷̶̷n̷̶̷c̷̶̷e̷̶̷s̷̶̷)̷̶̷ ̷̶̷w̷̶̷i̷̶̷l̷̶̷l̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷f̷̶̷l̷̶̷u̷̶̷e̷̶̷n̷̶̷c̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷c̷̶̷t̷̶̷i̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷o̷̶̷f̷̶̷ ̷̶̷s̷̶̷i̷̶̷m̷̶̷p̷̶̷l̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷w̷̶̷e̷̶̷l̷̶̷l̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷c̷̶̷o̷̶̷m̷̶̷p̷̶̷l̷̶̷i̷̶̷c̷̶̷a̷̶̷t̷̶̷e̷̶̷d̷̶̷ ̷̶̷o̷̶̷r̷̶̷g̷̶̷a̷̶̷n̷̶̷i̷̶̷s̷̶̷m̷̶̷s̷̶̷.̷̶̷ ̷ ̷̶̷I̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷c̷̶̷t̷̶̷i̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷ ̷̶̷o̷̶̷f̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷d̷̶̷i̷̶̷v̷̶̷i̷̶̷d̷̶̷u̷̶̷a̷̶̷l̷̶̷ ̷̶̷o̷̶̷r̷̶̷g̷̶̷a̷̶̷n̷̶̷i̷̶̷s̷̶̷m̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷a̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷p̷̶̷r̷̶̷o̷̶̷d̷̶̷u̷̶̷c̷̶̷e̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷o̷̶̷v̷̶̷e̷̶̷r̷̶̷a̷̶̷l̷̶̷l̷̶̷ ̷̶̷e̷̶̷f̷̶̷f̷̶̷e̷̶̷c̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷o̷̶̷f̷̶̷ ̷̶̷n̷̶̷a̷̶̷t̷̶̷u̷̶̷r̷̶̷a̷̶̷l̷̶̷ ̷̶̷s̷̶̷e̷̶̷l̷̶̷e̷̶̷c̷̶̷t̷̶̷i̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷n̷̶̷d̷̶̷ ̷̶̷e̷̶̷v̷̶̷o̷̶̷l̷̶̷u̷̶̷t̷̶̷i̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷.̷̶̷ ̷̶̷M̷̶̷a̷̶̷y̷̶̷b̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷E̷̶̷v̷̶̷o̷̶̷l̷̶̷u̷̶̷t̷̶̷i̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷n̷̶̷o̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷e̷̶̷v̷̶̷e̷̶̷n̷̶̷ ̷̶̷p̷̶̷o̷̶̷s̷̶̷s̷̶̷i̷̶̷b̷̶̷l̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷w̷̶̷i̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷o̷̶̷u̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷c̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷s̷̶̷c̷̶̷i̷̶̷o̷̶̷u̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷s̷̶̷p̷̶̷e̷̶̷c̷̶̷t̷̶̷.̷̶̷ ̷̶̷L̷̶̷e̷̶̷t̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷j̷̶̷u̷̶̷s̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷s̷̶̷a̷̶̷y̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷a̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷e̷̶̷n̷̶̷d̷̶̷ ̷̶̷p̷̶̷r̷̶̷o̷̶̷d̷̶̷u̷̶̷c̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷o̷̶̷f̷̶̷ ̷̶̷e̷̶̷v̷̶̷o̷̶̷l̷̶̷u̷̶̷t̷̶̷i̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷ ̷̶̷w̷̶̷o̷̶̷u̷̶̷l̷̶̷d̷̶̷ ̷̶̷p̷̶̷r̷̶̷o̷̶̷b̷̶̷a̷̶̷b̷̶̷l̷̶̷y̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷l̷̶̷e̷̶̷a̷̶̷s̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷b̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷ ̷̶̷l̷̶̷o̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷d̷̶̷i̷̶̷f̷̶̷f̷̶̷e̷̶̷r̷̶̷e̷̶̷n̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷w̷̶̷i̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷o̷̶̷u̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷ ̷̶̷c̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷s̷̶̷c̷̶̷i̷̶̷o̷̶̷u̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷s̷̶̷p̷̶̷e̷̶̷c̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷b̷̶̷e̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷g̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷v̷̶̷o̷̶̷l̷̶̷v̷̶̷e̷̶̷d̷̶̷.̷̶̷
̶ ̶̷̶C̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶s̶̷̶c̶̷̶i̶̷̶o̶̷̶u̶̷̶s̶̷̶n̶̷̶e̶̷̶s̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶c̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶b̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶b̶̷̶o̶̷̶u̶̷̶t̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶y̶̷̶e̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶e̶̷̶l̶̷̶l̶̷̶s̶̷̶p̶̷̶r̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶r̶̷̶i̶̷̶g̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶o̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶f̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶l̶̷̶l̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶l̶̷̶e̶̷̶d̶̷̶g̶̷̶e̶̷̶.̶̷̶.̶̷̶.̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶l̶̷̶e̶̷̶d̶̷̶g̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶o̶̷̶u̶̷̶g̶̷̶h̶̷̶t̶̷̶, and thought ̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷r̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷g̷̶̷s̷̶̷ is an idea or opinion produced by thinking, or occurring suddenly in the mind., ̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶l̶̷̶y̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶c̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶b̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶n̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶c̶̷̶h̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶c̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶y̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶, and science doesn't like that idea, because science identifies the one who measures all things as a tangible thing when it's not, ̶ ̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶m̶̷̶e̶̷̶a̶̷̶s̶̷̶u̶̷̶r̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶f̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶l̶̷̶l̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶c̶̷̶i̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶c̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶d̶̷̶o̶̷̶e̶̷̶s̶̷̶n̶̷̶'̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶l̶̷̶i̶̷̶k̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶e̶̷̶a̶̷̶r̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶ ̶̷̶c̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶d̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶ ̶̷̶'̶̷̶'̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶'̶̷̶'̶̷̶ ̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶c̶̷̶h̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶'̶̷̶'̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶t̶̷̶-̶̷̶a̶̷̶-̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶'̶̷̶'̶̷̶ ̶̷̶?̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶l̶̷̶e̶̷̶d̶̷̶g̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶f̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶c̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶s̶̷̶c̶̷̶i̶̷̶o̶̷̶u̶̷̶s̶̷̶n̶̷̶e̶̷̶s̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶l̶̷̶l̶̷̶ ̶̷̶b̶̷̶e̶̷̶c̶̷̶a̶̷̶u̶̷̶s̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶u̶̷̶n̶̷̶a̶̷̶v̶̷̶a̶̷̶i̶̷̶l̶̷̶a̶̷̶b̶̷̶l̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶i̶̷̶b̶̷̶l̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶s̶̷̶e̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶y̶̷̶e̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶ ̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶e̶̷̶l̶̷̶f̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶o̶̷̶u̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶d̶̷̶o̶̷̶u̶̷̶b̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶r̶̷̶o̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶e̶̷̶v̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶y̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶i̶̷̶b̶̷̶l̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶s̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶i̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶o̶̷̶u̶̷̶g̶̷̶h̶̷̶t̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶.

̶ ̶̷̶C̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶s̶̷̶c̶̷̶i̶̷̶o̶̷̶u̶̷̶s̶̷̶n̶̷̶e̶̷̶s̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶d̶̷̶o̶̷̶e̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶v̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶ ̶̷̶.̶̷̶.̶̷̶t̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶b̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶-̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶.̶̷̶ Here it is seen by ̷ ̷̶̷n̷̶̷o̷̶̷ ̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷e̷̶̷ Placid that there ̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶e̶̷̶ Placid to ask the question of what consciousness is and that consciousness is ̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷l̷̶̷l̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷r̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷s̷̶̷,̷̶̷ ̷̶̷w̷̶̷a̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷n̷̶̷d̷̶̷ ̷̶̷e̷̶̷v̷̶̷e̷̶̷r̷̶̷ ̷̶̷w̷̶̷i̷̶̷l̷̶̷l̷̶̷ ̷̶̷b̷̶̷e̷̶̷,̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷n̷̶̷d̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷a̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷t̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷d̷̶̷e̷̶̷s̷̶̷t̷̶̷r̷̶̷u̷̶̷c̷̶̷t̷̶̷a̷̶̷b̷̶̷l̷̶̷e̷̶̷.̷̶̷ ̶ ̶̷̶ ̶̷̶I̶̷̶t̶̷̶'̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶l̶̷̶y̶̷̶ ̶̷̶p̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶p̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶i̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶.̶̷̶ ̶̷̶I̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶o̶̷̶r̶̷̶d̶̷̶s̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶l̶̷̶y̶̷̶ ̶̷̶p̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶p̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶e̶̷̶e̶̷̶d̶̷̶.̶̷̶ ̶̷̶N̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶p̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶l̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶h̶̷̶u̶̷̶m̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶m̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶e̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶d̶̷̶e̶̷̶a̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶f̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶p̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶m̶̷̶a̶̷̶k̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶h̶̷̶u̶̷̶m̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶f̶̷̶e̶̷̶e̶̷̶l̶̷̶ ̶̷̶p̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶l̶̷̶e̶̷̶s̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶r̶̷̶e̶̷̶d̶̷̶u̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶t̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶e̶̷̶g̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶d̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶l̶̷̶i̶̷̶k̶̷̶e̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶d̶̷̶e̶̷̶a̶̷̶.̶̷̶ ̶̷̶B̶̷̶u̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶f̶̷̶o̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶e̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶'̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶v̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶y̶̷̶ ̶̷̶l̶̷̶i̶̷̶b̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶t̶̷̶r̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶a̶̷̶y̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶e̶̷̶m̶̷̶p̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶.̶̷̶ ̶̷̶ ̶̷̶A̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶j̶̷̶u̶̷̶s̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶b̶̷̶o̶̷̶u̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶c̶̷̶r̶̷̶u̶̷̶x̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶f̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶l̶̷̶l̶̷̶ ̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶r̶̷̶g̶̷̶u̶̷̶m̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶t̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶d̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶a̶̷̶g̶̷̶r̶̷̶e̶̷̶e̶̷̶m̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶t̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶u̶̷̶n̶̷̶a̶̷̶v̶̷̶o̶̷̶i̶̷̶d̶̷̶a̶̷̶b̶̷̶l̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶c̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶a̶̷̶r̶̷̶i̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶f̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶o̶̷̶r̶̷̶l̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶f̶̷̶ ̶̷̶d̶̷̶u̶̷̶a̶̷̶l̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶y̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶k̶̷̶a̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶d̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶t̶̷̶i̶̷̶f̶̷̶i̶̷̶e̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶m̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶d̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶t̶̷̶i̶̷̶f̶̷̶i̶̷̶e̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶m̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶d̶̷̶e̶̷̶m̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶a̶̷̶k̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶c̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶t̶̷̶r̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶t̶̷̶a̶̷̶g̶̷̶e̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶t̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶b̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶e̶̷̶v̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶q̶̷̶u̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶m̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶l̶̷̶r̶̷̶e̶̷̶a̶̷̶d̶̷̶y̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶n̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶e̶̷̶e̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶o̶̷̶ ̶̷̶p̶̷̶u̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶e̶̷̶x̶̷̶t̶̷̶r̶̷̶a̶̷̶ ̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶a̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶.̶̷̶.̶̷̶.̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶f̶̷̶o̶̷̶r̶̷̶m̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶f̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶l̶̷̶l̶̷̶u̶̷̶s̶̷̶o̶̷̶r̶̷̶y̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶/̶̷̶ ̶̷̶k̶̷̶n̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶.̶̷̶ ̶̷̶T̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶m̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶p̶̷̶u̶̷̶t̶̷̶t̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶e̶̷̶x̶̷̶t̶̷̶r̶̷̶a̶̷̶ ̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶a̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶e̶̷̶t̶̷̶t̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶c̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶f̶̷̶o̶̷̶r̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶ ̶̷̶n̶̷̶e̶̷̶v̶̷̶e̶̷̶r̶̷̶-̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶d̶̷̶u̶̷̶a̶̷̶l̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶f̶̷̶ ̶̷̶w̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶s̶̷̶,̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶ ̶̷̶b̶̷̶o̶̷̶x̶̷̶i̶̷̶n̶̷̶g̶̷̶ ̶̷̶m̶̷̶a̶̷̶t̶̷̶c̶̷̶h̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶f̶̷̶ ̶̷̶l̶̷̶i̶̷̶g̶̷̶h̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶n̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶d̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶.̶̷̶.̶̷̶ ̶̷̶e̶̷̶v̶̷̶e̶̷̶n̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶o̶̷̶u̶̷̶g̶̷̶h̶̷̶ ̶̷̶i̶̷̶t̶̷̶'̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶j̶̷̶u̶̷̶s̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶l̶̷̶l̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶p̶̷̶l̶̷̶a̶̷̶y̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶f̶̷̶ ̶̷̶t̶̷̶h̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶o̶̷̶n̶̷̶e̶̷̶ ̶̷̶l̶̷̶i̶̷̶g̶̷̶h̶̷̶t̶̷̶ ̶̷̶d̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶g̶̷̶u̶̷̶i̶̷̶s̶̷̶e̶̷̶d̶̷̶ ̶̷̶a̶̷̶s̶̷̶ ̶̷̶s̶̷̶h̶̷̶a̶̷̶d̶̷̶o̶̷̶w̶̷̶.̶̷̶ meaningless advaita garbabe

̷ ̷̶̷N̷̶̷o̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷g̷̶̷ ̷̶̷h̷̶̷a̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷a̷̶̷ ̷̶̷m̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷d̷̶̷.̷̶̷ ̷̶̷T̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷̶̷m̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷d̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷z̷̶̷ ̷̶̷n̷̶̷o̷̶̷ ̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷g̷̶̷.̷̶̷ ̷̶̷T̷̶̷h̷̶̷i̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷̶̷i̷̶̷r̷̶̷r̷̶̷e̷̶̷f̷̶̷u̷̶̷t̷̶̷a̷̶̷b̷̶̷l̷̶̷e̷̶̷.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Post by Gord » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:10 pm

:| How are you doing that letter hatching thing?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:56 pm

SteveKlinko previously wrote:"The Evolution of life on this Planet is probably directly driven by (human) Conscious experience."
Soooo.....Human Consciousnesses need to go back in time to control evolution so human consciousnesses can evolve? :lol:
SteveKlinko previously wrote:"(Human) Consciousness might have existed prior to the Big Bang and might have even been the cause of the Big Bang."
Soooo....Human Consciousnesses need to go back in time to cause the Big Bang and the atoms and so on to allow life to form, so human consciousnesses can come into existence. . :lol:

SteveKlinko today wrote:Nice to hear from the Forum Liar every now and then. No Time Travel in anything I ever wrote.
Soooooo Steve.........how does consciousness go back in time to cause the Big Bang without travelling in time?

You're bat-{!#%@} crazy remember?
:lol:

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:03 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
SteveKlinko previously wrote:"The Evolution of life on this Planet is probably directly driven by (human) Conscious experience."
Soooo.....Human Consciousnesses need to go back in time to control evolution so human consciousnesses can evolve? :lol:
SteveKlinko previously wrote:"(Human) Consciousness might have existed prior to the Big Bang and might have even been the cause of the Big Bang."
Soooo....Human Consciousnesses need to go back in time to cause the Big Bang and the atoms and so on to allow life to form, so human consciousnesses can come into existence. . :lol:

SteveKlinko today wrote:Nice to hear from the Forum Liar every now and then. No Time Travel in anything I ever wrote.
Soooooo Steve.........how does consciousness go back in time to cause the Big Bang without travelling in time?

You're bat-{!#%@} crazy remember?
:lol:
Do you even realize that you are rewriting what I say with different words added in? Are you completely delusional? You have always been rude, crude, and annoying but I think you might have snapped and gone completely insane.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:47 am

Being a new father sometimes does that
trump is Putin's bitch

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Insane religious claims

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:05 am

SteveKlinko wrote:Do you even realize that you are rewriting what I say with different words added in?
The only consciousness you ever discussed was human consciousness. I clarified your insane religious claims by stating that. Are you claiming you were really discussing the consciousnesses of other animals? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moths
SteveKlinko wrote:"The Evolution of life on this Planet is probably directly driven by Conscious experience of moths."
Are you claiming the consciousness experience of moths went back in time to direct evolution on Earth ,so that moth consciousness would eventually form? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guinea Pigs
SteveKlinko wrote: Consciousness of Guinea pigs might have existed prior to the Big Bang and might have even been the cause of the Big Bang."
Are you claiming the consciousness experience of Guinea pigs went back in time to cause the Big Bang, so as to allow atoms and photons to forms, so Guinea pig consciousness would eventually form? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Religious Crap is religious crap.
See Steve, you cannot defend your bull-{!#%@} religious claims, regardless of the consciousnes being human, guinea pig, moth or any evolved creature on Earth. You are just another insane religious nut-case, posting crap on a skeptic forum.

mirror93
Poster

Post by mirror93 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:15 pm

Gord wrote::| How are you doing that letter hatching thing?
https://www.piliapp.com/cool-text/strikethrough-text/
:mrgreen: ̶Y̶̶̶̶͇͟͟e̶̶̶̶͇͟͟a̶̶̶̶͇͟͟h̶̶̶̶͇͟͟h̶̶̶̶͇͟͟

mirror93
Poster

Post by mirror93 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:24 pm

This whole went back in time to cause evolution is complete sci-fi gibberish, it remembers me Dragon Ball, "Trunks from the future"....
C'mon Steve, get to the point, tell us what is your BS about? We have no idea what in the world you're jabbering about, you seem to be as confused as Placid.
Last edited by mirror93 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mirror93
Poster

Post by mirror93 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:33 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:It would appear that Placid has returned to the forum to reclaim his crown as "Forum Loony" from Steve Klinko.

Looks like Placid can't get over the fact the community of clowns she is in cannot satisfy her beliefs, she needs to reaffirm here in the skeptic forum that she and her cult of pseudo-nihilistic-solipsistic wooist trolls are all full of {!#%@}. She has to do it once in a while; And we are here to fully demolish her delusions too. No massage. She may feel safe there. Not here. Here she gets the real deal. Here her tactics don't work. And thanks google for showing the farce for whoever searches for this fake gibberish. :gum:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:08 am

mirror93 wrote:
Gord wrote::| How are you doing that letter hatching thing?
https://www.piliapp.com/cool-text/strikethrough-text/
:mrgreen: ̶Y̶̶̶̶͇͟͟e̶̶̶̶͇͟͟a̶̶̶̶͇͟͟h̶̶̶̶͇͟͟h̶̶̶̶͇͟͟
Coooooooool. :shock:

Skeptics Forum has a strikethrough function. It's the thingy. You end it as with other thingies, like [url] or or whatever, by sticking a / in the ending brackets.

[ s ] like this [ / s ]
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:41 am

In full editor mode....its line two the first symbol looking like a Capital A with a line though it. A the "s's" appear in your draft.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Mirror93 Font Converter link

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:13 am

̶T̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶v̶e̶r̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶l̶s̶.̶

̷T̷e̷s̷t̷ ̷u̷s̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷n̷t̷ ̷c̷o̷n̷v̷e̷r̷t̷e̷r̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷p̷o̷s̷t̷ ̷s̷t̷r̷i̷k̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷r̷o̷u̷g̷h̷ ̷w̷i̷t̷h̷o̷u̷t̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷u̷m̷ ̷t̷o̷o̷l̷s̷.̷

T͇e͇s͇t͇ ͇u͇s͇i͇n͇g͇ ͇f͇o͇n͇t͇ ͇c͇o͇n͇v͇e͇r͇t͇e͇r͇ ͇t͇o͇ ͇p͇o͇s͇t͇ ͇s͇t͇r͇i͇k͇e͇ ͇t͇h͇r͇o͇u͇g͇h͇ ͇w͇i͇t͇h͇o͇u͇t͇ ͇f͇o͇r͇u͇m͇ ͇t͇o͇o͇l͇s͇.͇

Works for me. :D

Wordbird
Poster

Post by Wordbird » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:02 am

SteveKlinko wrote:They make the Mistake, that because all the ancient religions are bogus, that there must be no Higher Intelligence in the Universe. That is clearly narrow minded. We know that just on our planet there is a hierarchy of Intelligence with the Human Mind at the top. They may admit that there could be Alien Beings that are smarter than we are but they limit their thinking to what could evolve in just the timespan of the age of our Universe, since the Big Bang. it is speculated that there could have been countless other Big Bangs that have come and gone before our Big Bang ever happened.
Okay, but what if it's just Q and he's more of an omnipotent playful sadist than anything you'd want to worship?

The thing is, there's not only a hierarchy of intelligence, there's a hierarchy of sadism. Humans are capable of the most, along with highly intelligent mammals like raccoons.

What if, at the very top, it's not ultimate good, and ultimate compassion, but something far worse?

Honestly, what I'm envisioning would make Q look like a bonafide saint.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:56 pm

Wordbird wrote:Honestly, what I'm envisioning would make Q look like a bonafide saint.
Are you referencing Star Trek or The Gospel?
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Post by Lance Kennedy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:50 pm

Q was a fantasy element, not one of science fiction, since he was able to perform God like magical feats. This does not, and never will happen in reality, since the laws of physics always hold true.

The universe is a big place with E22 star systems estimated. That is 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 star systems, most of which will have planets. The suggestion that somewhere there may be intelligent life so advanced that they are God like from our limited human perspective, is not silly. However, we have the pesky speed of light limit, which is one of those inconvenient laws of physics that cannot be broken. If those god like beings live in another galaxy, they can never reach us, or influence us in any way. This means that their existence is exactly the same as if they did not exist, from the human view point.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:05 pm

You mean...……….Warp Speed is a fiction???? Men and Women "dating" on a Starship and everyone still getting along?

Just one impossible after another one...……….

Wordbird
Poster

Post by Wordbird » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:27 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:Q was a fantasy element, not one of science fiction, since he was able to perform God like magical feats. This does not, and never will happen in reality, since the laws of physics always hold true.
I know that. The person I quoted was basically implying that since something extremely advanced essentially has to exist, it's a validation for belief in god, as long as you disregard the dogma of established religion.

I'm willing to accept this without even arguing that any part of it is silly.

I don't need to argue that any of it is silly. All I need is the proven truth that little kids kick over anthills and humans are the most advanced thing we know, and the most sadistic thing we know. This is a trend that proves true for every animal on the planet - more intelligence equals more sadism. This is because more intelligence puts a fine and deadly edge on self-interest.

A "god" that's proven this way is not only not necessarily good... he's more than likely what we would consider absolute evil.

Q was just a convenient (albeit fictional) example of a being more powerful and intelligent than humans who isn't exactly super-compassionate. (But he's way nicer than what I'm picturing, which is a cosmic anthill-kicker.) The argument I quoted necessitated super-advanced being or beings, but not a super-compassionate being. That's why I pointed out that it could just be Q. Regardless of whether Q is possible, I find it's an easy box to put any argument that necessitates the ultra-powerful into, because it never seems to necessitate the ultra-nice.

In other words, fine, I concede that all of it follows. Whatever it's proving, theists are not going to be able to shoehorn it into God. It's also why I don't like the Greatest Conceivable Being argument. I find it fails to prove God even if it weren't just a tricky way to define something into existence.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:48 am

Wordbird wrote: All I need is the proven truth that little kids kick over anthills and humans are the most advanced thing we know, and the most sadistic thing we know. This is a trend that proves true for every animal on the planet - more intelligence equals more sadism.
LMFTFY: "...…..more intelligence allows for greater expression of every attribute." The Greeks wrote all about it....the Philosopher Tyrants.

Nothing is new.............

landrew
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by landrew » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:28 am

The concept of the "benevolent dictator" is not so rare or abstract; most of us had one, called our mother.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:33 am

More word association? Benevolent dictator is a different subject from the Philosopher King/Rogue Tyrant. some overlap in some "parts" but not the point.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Post by Lance Kennedy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:52 am

On intelligence and benevolence.

Statistically, among humans, more intelligent individuals are more likely to be benevolent. Most psychopaths, for example, are of below average intelligence.

More intelligent people tend to end up with more education, and are less prone to criminal behaviour. They are also more likely to end up non religious.

While there are many exceptions, the general rule (to the degree you can generalise) is that greater intelligence leads to greater benevolence.

landrew
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by landrew » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:04 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:On intelligence and benevolence.

Statistically, among humans, more intelligent individuals are more likely to be benevolent. Most psychopaths, for example, are of below average intelligence.

More intelligent people tend to end up with more education, and are less prone to criminal behaviour. They are also more likely to end up non religious.

While there are many exceptions, the general rule (to the degree you can generalise) is that greater intelligence leads to greater benevolence.
Some of the most brilliantly devious, sociopathic and criminal minds don't pursue an education or pursue benevolent causes.

But bingo on the non-religious part.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Wordbird
Poster

Post by Wordbird » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:37 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:On intelligence and benevolence.

Among members of the same species, sure.

Comparing one species to another, absolutely not.

The truth about the former is probably intensely politically incorrect in that populations that developed greater intelligence as their societies advanced also developed greater altruism. I'd like to see a study of the same population showing this trend within itself.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:45 am

Wordbird wrote: The truth about the former is probably intensely politically incorrect in that populations that developed greater intelligence as their societies advanced also developed greater altruism. I'd like to see a study of the same population showing this trend within itself.
Why is greater altruism politically incorrect? Or political, or incorrect??
Are you confusing "populations" between isolated human communities with the population of the human species?
You have already assumed/agreed humans have gained greater altruism with their greater intelligence....what more same population do you want?

Total garble fest.

An unconnected idea I don't want to work to make fit: culture can affect how an entire group acts on average but more on point, altruism is more a function of dna and surviving to reproduce than anything else. The role of intelligence playing to all potentialities? Equally applied, perhaps intelligence helps altruism more and altruism aids survival to reproduction? ie: its not a straight line between two points.

Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:38 pm

Altruism isn't atheist as such, just because it is opposed by certain organized philosophies that feature atheism.
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Post by Lance Kennedy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:42 pm

Bobbo is correct in saying that altruism comes from genetics. Humans evolved as an intensely social species. That is why we have complex language skills. In our tribal groups, helping each other contributed massively towards survival. Along with our special abilities making and using tools and weapons, social cooperation is what put humanity on the road to evolutionary success, and it is what will keep humanity on that road.

Even though cooperation was initially limited to tribal and family groups, it is powerful enough to be extended to larger social units. This is not just genetic, of course. Culture and learning build on genetics to reinforce genetic tendencies. I regard wider social cooperation as the primary characteristic of social civilisation (as opposed to technological civilisation, which is really the other side of the same coin). In other words, the more people we are willing to help, the more civilised we are.

landrew
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by landrew » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:22 am

I have a slightly different opinion. It's partly based on David Sloan Wilson's book, Darwin's Cathedral. One of the unstable dynamics of evolution is the oscillation between selfish individuals and altruistic groups. A lion who takes over a pride is said to immediately kill all the cubs and breed all the females. This serves the short-term genetic agenda of the male lion, but it weakens the species by reducing genetic variability, and it also sets back population growth of the pride. Eventually this pride may be supplanted by another group, more fit by the absence of the infanticide gene.

Sloan contends that humans are also part of this unstable oscillation between selfish individuals and altruistic groups. Just as a "frinstance" lets say a population of individuals are enterprising and altruistic enough to build something like the Roman Empire, based on republican ideals of placing the state above the individual and supporting the state above all. This can go on for a few centuries, and the population grows, but eventually selfish individuals begin to parasitize within the general population. The "cheaters" eventually gain the upper hand, seize power and the empire crumbles from within, due to selfish infighting. The more altruistic groups beyond the frontiers gang together altruistically and conquer the former empire.

It may be contentious to attribute this behavior to genetics, and it may all be due to how people are raised, but I think he is onto something here nonetheless. It may tend to explain why good societies go bad and why empires rise and fall.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:38 am

Both kinds of people do exist, landrew, but it is not an oscillation. Both kinds of people exist simultaneously, and there is interaction. We know the selfish type, and many are the criminals we lock up. Evolutionary theory embraces this interaction. The way it works is that the statistical influences working through evolution maintain a small number of selfish types, and a larger number of altruistic.

Events such as the fall of the Roman Empire are not due to the cheaters getting the upper hand. There are other factors involved, often unknown. As far as the Romans are concerned, many theories exist as to why they collapsed, but none are accepted by all scholars. I am not a scholar of Roman history, but even I have seen several such theories, most of which do not appear to my skeptical mind to have much likelihood of being true.

As an example, there are an estimated 3% of any population as psychopaths (and note that psychopath and sociopath are synonyms. There is no difference between them except in certain writers imaginations.) In addition, there is a spectrum across the remaining 97% of the population, ranging from saintly altruistic and ultra generous people through to selfish thieves. However, in any society, about 90% can be considered to be constructive, rather than destructive, members.

These numbers do not change measurably in any kind of "oscillation ".

One of the tools of evolutionists is computer modelling, and models of evolution have simulated and replicated many things we know have truly happened in evolution. Those models clearly indicate the appearance of a selfish minority and a less selfish majority. They do NOT show oscillation. That is not proof, of course, but it is strongly indicative. We also see, in history, no clear indication of a change in the percentages, such as psychopath numbers increasing.

What we do see is cultural change, so that many of the altruistic majority behave in ways that later societies would condemn. For example, during the height of the British Empire, it was regarded by most to be noble to be a brave and effective soldier. Today, relatively few people subscribe to that notion. Yet the percentage of altruistic people in the British Empire was almost certainly not very different to Britain today.

landrew
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by landrew » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:57 am

Lance Kennedy wrote: As an example, there are an estimated 3% of any population as psychopaths (and note that psychopath and sociopath are synonyms. There is no difference between them except in certain writers imaginations.) In addition, there is a spectrum across the remaining 97% of the population, ranging from saintly altruistic and ultra generous people through to selfish thieves. However, in any society, about 90% can be considered to be constructive, rather than destructive, members.
That 3% psychopathy may be a throwback to earlier times, when a few individuals killed off their competition and inserted themselves into the genepool. We see archaeological evidence of fratricide and mass killings in the past. I don't think we are so different from species that exhibit infanticidal behavior.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:19 am

We are the same species as the one to exhibit fratricide.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:57 am

sociopath: Someone with a sociopathic personality; a person with an antisocial personality disorder ('psychopath' was once widely used but has now been superseded by 'sociopath')

Huumph!!!! When I was a kiddie, there WAS a distinction between sociopath and psychopath. Even then a matter of degree that did have some value in clinical descriptions. The great muddling of the language where fine distinctions are lost.

………..its the way of the world.

landrew
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by landrew » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:31 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:sociopath: Someone with a sociopathic personality; a person with an antisocial personality disorder ('psychopath' was once widely used but has now been superseded by 'sociopath')

Huumph!!!! When I was a kiddie, there WAS a distinction between sociopath and psychopath. Even then a matter of degree that did have some value in clinical descriptions. The great muddling of the language where fine distinctions are lost.

………..its the way of the world.
We tend to label someone who has committed crime, a psychopath. Someone who is merely diagnosed as having no empathy as a "sociopath."