opinions on past lives?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 17791
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:36 pm

The fun one is that when god created the universe and let there be light, he did it as if the light from the stars had been on their way for billions of years. Always cracks me up.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Upton_O_Goode
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:15 am
Custom Title: Morgan de Veldt
Location: The Land Formerly Known as Pangea

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:35 pm

Poodle wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:15 pm
... on the other hand, it's very good evidence of human gullibility.
These things are always hopeful retrofittings of data to reinforce belief in an earnestly desired universe. They always look SOOO much better in soft focus, like the predictions of Jeanne Dixon and Edgar Cayce.
“It is certainly sad and regrettable that so many innocent people died…Stalin was absolutely adamant on making doubly sure: spare no one…I don’t deny that I supported that view. I was simply not able to study every individual case…It was hard to draw a precise line where to stop.”

Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Skryabin (“Molotov”)

User avatar
landrew
True Skeptic
Posts: 10070
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:51 am

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by landrew » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:27 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:27 pm
To be fair, landrew, most opinions expressed by the competent skeptics on this forum are not quick verdicts. Most of us have thought about these things for years, if not decades.

And done a lot of reading on the appropriate empirical evidence.
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard a skeptic say there's no time or no need to research the evidence, I could retire.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 12536
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Lance Kennedy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:56 pm

You would retire in extreme poverty.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:01 am

landrew wrote:If I had a nickel for every time I've heard a skeptic say there's no time or no need to research the evidence, I could retire.
I think you have this back to front. A skeptic cannot say that unless someone has made a fixed hypothesis and supplied evidence for that hypothesis. No one has set out a hypothesis for reincarnation and reincarnation is simply fuzzy set of conflicting claims. If you don't lock down a claim, it cannot be falsified and falsification is a precondition to allow a skeptic to review a claim.

Try defining reincarnation. It is impossible.

Ian Stephenson, made a claim that people who died of violent gunshot wounds were more likely to be reincarnated with birth marks.. He presented 20 children as evidence and then found matching murder victims. However 20,000 British and Germans died of violent deaths on one day in the battle of the Somme. So where were the 20,000 reincarnated children with birthmarks? The claim was destroyed. What about the 65,000,000 people who died in WWII? We should be flooded with reincarnated children and birthmarks .......but it didn't happen. :D

I note that gorgeous cannot set out in any clear language what he thinks reincarnation is.

I think you would agree with me that skeptics cannot argue against a claim that doesn't actually exist as that would create a strawman.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9823
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Pyrrho » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 am

landrew wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:27 pm
Lance Kennedy wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:27 pm
To be fair, landrew, most opinions expressed by the competent skeptics on this forum are not quick verdicts. Most of us have thought about these things for years, if not decades.

And done a lot of reading on the appropriate empirical evidence.
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard a skeptic say there's no time or no need to research the evidence, I could retire.
If I had a nickel for every time a skeptic asked for evidence and was refused or got a lot of special pleading and appeals to ignorance fallacies instead, I would have retired ten years ago.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has No Life
Posts: 11382
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by TJrandom » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:05 am

Pyrrho wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 am
landrew wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:27 pm
Lance Kennedy wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:27 pm
To be fair, landrew, most opinions expressed by the competent skeptics on this forum are not quick verdicts. Most of us have thought about these things for years, if not decades.

And done a lot of reading on the appropriate empirical evidence.
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard a skeptic say there's no time or no need to research the evidence, I could retire.
If I had a nickel for every time a skeptic asked for evidence and was refused or got a lot of special pleading and appeals to ignorance fallacies instead, I would have retired ten years ago.
Not if those were wooden nickles... ;)

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34488
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Gord » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:21 am

TJrandom wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:05 am
Pyrrho wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 am
landrew wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:27 pm
Lance Kennedy wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:27 pm
To be fair, landrew, most opinions expressed by the competent skeptics on this forum are not quick verdicts. Most of us have thought about these things for years, if not decades.

And done a lot of reading on the appropriate empirical evidence.
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard a skeptic say there's no time or no need to research the evidence, I could retire.
If I had a nickel for every time a skeptic asked for evidence and was refused or got a lot of special pleading and appeals to ignorance fallacies instead, I would have retired ten years ago.
Not if those were wooden nickles... ;)
Wait, is it "nickel" or "nickle"? :?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 14227
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Major Malfunction » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:42 am

Knickers!
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Upton_O_Goode
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:15 am
Custom Title: Morgan de Veldt
Location: The Land Formerly Known as Pangea

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:37 am

It's Nicholas Nickleby.
“It is certainly sad and regrettable that so many innocent people died…Stalin was absolutely adamant on making doubly sure: spare no one…I don’t deny that I supported that view. I was simply not able to study every individual case…It was hard to draw a precise line where to stop.”

Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Skryabin (“Molotov”)

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9823
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Pyrrho » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:19 pm

Pepsi-Cola hits the spot
12 ounce bottle
That's a lot
You get more for your nickel too
Nickel nickel nickel nickel nickel
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has No Life
Posts: 11382
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by TJrandom » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:22 pm

Gord wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:21 am
TJrandom wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:05 am
Pyrrho wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 am
landrew wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:27 pm
Lance Kennedy wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:27 pm
To be fair, landrew, most opinions expressed by the competent skeptics on this forum are not quick verdicts. Most of us have thought about these things for years, if not decades.

And done a lot of reading on the appropriate empirical evidence.
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard a skeptic say there's no time or no need to research the evidence, I could retire.
If I had a nickel for every time a skeptic asked for evidence and was refused or got a lot of special pleading and appeals to ignorance fallacies instead, I would have retired ten years ago.
Not if those were wooden nickles... ;)
Wait, is it "nickel" or "nickle"? :?
Lotsa wooden nickles if you google it... ;)

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by gorgeous » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:05 pm

guy was regressed to past life -----Regression to Immediate Past Life

http://www.lightbetweenlives.com/about_ ... cript.html
Last edited by Pyrrho on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed copyrighted content.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by gorgeous » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 pm

more from session-----Reuniting with Soul Group

http://www.lightbetweenlives.com/about_ ... cript.html
Last edited by Pyrrho on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by gorgeous » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:19 pm

meets elders ---The Council of Elders---

http://www.lightbetweenlives.com/about_ ... cript.html
Last edited by Pyrrho on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed copyrighted content.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has No Life
Posts: 11382
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by TJrandom » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:30 pm

lol - red-brown hair and blue eyes - the rarest combination possible. Almost eliminates the meaningfulness of the redaction of the name. :roll: :roll:

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by gorgeous » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:36 pm

well...you've convinced me...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 12536
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Lance Kennedy » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:57 pm

Tell you what gorgeous. Let's go into the fertilizer business. You are obviously excellent at making it, in vast quantities. I will sell it.

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by gorgeous » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:06 am

what's the problem? people who have nde's have mentioned the elders who counsel them and souls they didn't know that were known to them who greeted them....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 17791
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:07 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:57 pm
I will sell it.
.............................................wait for it.............................................. :idea: :?:
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:10 am

I've reported Gorgeous to Pyrrho. Gorgeous has simply copied whole pages from this reincarnation website. It is simply spamming someone else's fictional copyright.

http://www.lightbetweenlives.com/about_ ... cript.html

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by gorgeous » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 am

not fiction
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:16 am

gorgeous wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 am
not fiction
It is all fictional and you stole the copyright material from this website that sell "spirit guides" for commercial profit.
http://www.lightbetweenlives.com/about_ ... cript.html

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by gorgeous » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:22 am

nope
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:26 am

gorgeous wrote:nope
Yes Gorgeous. He has a page saying how you pay him for his "spiritual guidance."

If you wish to pay ahead of time, you may complete your purchase by selecting your session type in the drop-down menu below, and clicking the 'Add to Cart' button. This is a PayPal portal wherein you may use your PayPal account, or use a Credit Card or Debit Card. To use a Credit or Debit Card, after Adding to Cart, just skip down to the 'Check Out - Pay without a PayPal account' button/area.

http://www.lightbetweenlives.com/index.html

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 12536
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:52 am

gorgeous wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:06 am
what's the problem? people who have nde's have mentioned the elders who counsel them and souls they didn't know that were known to them who greeted them....
People who have those experiences report what their local culture leads them to expect. A Muslim will never see Jesus. A Christian will never see Buddha. But all will report what their own parochial religion would lead them to see. It is not an objective experience. It is an illusion generated by a brain that is not performing as it should. That is, the brain is low on oxygen and producing weird hallucinations. The so called near death experience is also common among trainee aviators who undergo anoxia experiences, even though they are not at risk of dying, just experiencing low oxygen.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 17791
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:40 am

wut? I've had that anoxia training. THE POINT OF IT IS: you lose consciousness and "black out". We are trained to recognize the first onset of it so that we get on Oxygen because we know we don't see god or more importantly our instruments when we have blacked out. My own experience: supposedly I blacked out and never saw it coming. Did not give me a comfortable feeling. Good review otherwise. As a scuba yourself, we didn't have similar training for .........what would it be? the bends? too much nitrogen?? Ha, ha........I was never trained on what running out of o2 felt like either. ...........too basic to cover???
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 12536
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:59 am

A lot of people, Bobbo, given your experience, wake up and remember an experience identical to the NDE. You obviously did not. Probably because your brain does not hold a mythology about gods, angels and other crap.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 17791
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:10 am

Well then: I should have wakened up with visions of Mom and Dad taking me to the Zoo? NO ONE in my class of 72 reported anything other than passing out with no visions at all.........................To be fair: they weren't questioned specifically about it. Just: do you know you passed out? Your eyes rolled back and you were totally out of it. Don't do that when flying airplanes: GET ON YOUR OXYGEN. My equipment = My God.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by gorgeous » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:35 am

athiests have had nde's and encounters with Jesus and God that changed their belief system...it happens...and when the past life guy^^^ said he is a guide to recently deceased people during his sleep....others have said the same thing...some who travel out of body do it when out of body, not just during their sleep....Seth has said many people do the same thing...a basic rule is you can not make progress in your growth unless you help others.....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9823
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Pyrrho » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:53 am

Please do not continue to copy and past large amounts of content from other websites.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 14227
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Major Malfunction » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:24 pm

I must've been a very good slug to deserve being reborn as a tall, athletic, good looking, intelligent, human, with a big dick, and know how to use it.

That means anyone that didn't win the genetic lottery must've done something wrong in their past life.

Which means I can look down upon them.

Which is why you get Castes in societies that believe in reincarnation.

I will say, tho', that the caste system does often produce prettier people. And uglier people. As it's a form of eugenics. It pushes the extremes both ways.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by gorgeous » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:46 pm

no one mentioned castes...looks are not the priority usually..it is more the soul connection...you knew your parents before and have stuff to work out with them...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26415
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:24 pm
... As it's a form of eugenics. It pushes the extremes both ways.
...which is how we got that sociopathic cluster of today's right-wingnuts...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by gorgeous » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:03 pm

and the wingnuts of the far left commies and socialists...tell me they're not crazy..ocasio proves it every day...her latest is the wall is just like the berlin wall...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5477
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Austin Harper » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:40 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:52 am
People who have those experiences report what their local culture leads them to expect. A Muslim will never see Jesus. A Christian will never see Buddha. But all will report what their own parochial religion would lead them to see. It is not an objective experience. It is an illusion generated by a brain that is not performing as it should. That is, the brain is low on oxygen and producing weird hallucinations. The so called near death experience is also common among trainee aviators who undergo anoxia experiences, even though they are not at risk of dying, just experiencing low oxygen.
I wonder what I would experience if I ever had an NDE. While I'm not a Christian and haven't been for over 20 years, that was the particular mythology that I grew up with and I would imagine that I might still build on that for whatever hallucination I have. I'm certain it wouldn't be a figure from another religion, but I do wonder what sort of non-religious figures I might see.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by gorgeous » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 pm

your dead relatives
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26415
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:30 pm

Still not getting any dates, eh. Sad. But hating on them girls is ridiculous, since it's you - not them. Who in their right mind would want a forever dung beetle faking a "loving and caring spiritual" streak on the interwebz. While being buried in its mom's basement...
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by gorgeous » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:32 pm

shouldn't talk about yourself that way
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26415
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:33 pm

Maybe you shouldn't be talking to yourself that way. It makes nurse take notice.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.