Killing Hope by William Blum

Share your thoughts on the written word.
Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Is Matt a Paid Troll?

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:33 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:19 am
Tom Palven wrote:.Here's Hitler claiming to love peace:
You now openly watch pro Hitler films and post them on our anti-holocaust denial forum? :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF? :roll:
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:10 am

Tom Palven wrote:.Here's Hitler claiming to love peace:
Matthew Ellard wrote: You now openly watch pro Hitler films and post them on our anti-holocaust denial forum? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:WTF?
You have now posted two Hitler videos on our forum in the last two days.

You have quoted fake English quotes of Hitler written by a holocaust denier in 2013
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 80#p669376

You have again lied and said Hitler stated openly he was a socialist, so you can claim socialists are warmongers when we have informed you that Hitler, never said that, had socialists arrested and sent to Dachau concentration camp starting 1933.
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 80#p669016

Could you please go away and post on Stormfront with the other Hitler video fans.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:49 am

Austin Harper wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:35 pm
Well he certainly speaks Russian; we have spoken Russian to each other to practice. Why is is unlikely that he speaks German too? I also speak French, Italian, Latin, and Ænglisc.
I didn't say that he doesn't speak German.

What I'm saying is that he doesn't speak intelligible English.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:07 am

Tom Palven wrote:I didn't say that he doesn't speak German. What I'm saying is that he doesn't speak intelligible English.
I see...... So why don't you answer some questions about your right wing posts that you are making on this forum?

In essence we are attempting to restrict your shared Neo-Nazi views, with Cesar Sayoc, to one thread.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Click here
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 99#p669770

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Troll on, troll on...

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:43 am

...with hope in your heart, and you'll never troll alone, Matt.
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:10 am
You have again lied and said Hitler stated openly he was a socialist, so you can claim socialists are warmongers...

My point is that someone claiming to be a socialist can be a warmonger, and you are another prime example of that.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 17689
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Troll on, troll on...

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:56 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:43 am
...with hope in your heart, and you'll never troll alone, Matt.
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:10 am
You have again lied and said Hitler stated openly he was a socialist, so you can claim socialists are warmongers...

My point is that someone claiming to be a socialist can be a warmonger, and you are another prime example of that.
I'll say it saving Matt from being overly repetitiou: THE POINT IS: Hitler did not say he was a socialist. You need some cross cultural linguistic education...……..better hit those books.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:21 am

Tom Palven wrote: My point is that someone claiming to be a socialist can be a warmonger, and you are another prime example of that.
Firstly, we have exposed your Fox News propaganda lies, that Hitler claimed to be a Socialist. :lol: :lol:
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 99#p669824

Secondly, It is you and John Bolton who joined the military reserves. Whereas I, a socialist, have never touched a weapon of any sort.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:50 am

Evidence that the deep state will justify anything that its Saudi and Egyptian regime allies do:
https://news.antiwar.com/2018/11/22/mat ... th-saudis/
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:46 pm

Tom Palven wrote: Evidence that the deep state will justify anything that its Saudi and Egyptian regime allies do:
1) There is no such thing as the Fox News "Deep State" conspiracy. You simply spam Fox propaganda onto our forum.

2) If you think the "Deep State" is even worse than the "bogeyman" and must be ended, then why can't you actually define the "Deep State" and mane its members and management. That's because you know its not real.

3) Hilariously, you share the same political view as the Saudi Arabians, claiming the CIA is the enemy.
"“I don’t see why the CIA is not on trial in the United States. This is my answer to their assessment of who is guilty and who is not and who did what in the consulate in Istanbul.” : Saudi Prince Turki Al Faisal.
https://www.newsweek.com/saudi-prince-s ... ed-1229725

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Is Matt an ASIS-Paid Troll?

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:46 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:46 pm
Tom Palven wrote: Evidence that the deep state will justify anything that its Saudi and Egyptian regime allies do:
There is no such thing as the Fox News "Deep State" conspiracy. You simply spam Fox propaganda onto our forum.


When you say "our forum" are you claiming Skeptic.com as an ASIS asset?

From Michael Crowley, The Politico:
"There really is a kind of cabal that operates independently of elected officials in Washington even if it is not quite what Trump or his conservative allies think it is."
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... nce-215537
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:03 am

Tom Palven wrote: When you say "our forum" are you claiming Skeptic.com as an ASIS asset?
No Tom Palven.
i mean it belongs to us educated skeptics. You are a idiotic Trump fan who spams Fox News propaganda on our Skeptic Society forum.

You keep spamming about Fox News's "Deep State" conspiracy but can't actually name one member or state what they did.
hannity deep state 6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:10 am

Tom Palven wrote:From Michael Crowley, The Politico:
"There really is a kind of cabal that operates independently of elected officials in Washington even if it is not quite what Trump or his conservative allies think it is."
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... nce-215537
You complete idiot. You didn't read your own link. You just admitted that you are copying Fox News conspiracy propaganda for ultra- conservatives, who hate educated liberals. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"When Fox News host Sean Hannity tweeted on June 16 that he would open his show that night with an examination of “the deep state’s allies in the media,” the president of the United States retweeted him. It’s not easy to make conservatives distrust law enforcement and intelligence officials, but showing them to be in league with snotty liberal reporters makes that possible.


Also, It isn't "The Politico". It is simply called "Politico". If you ever go to university you will have to use accurate citations. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:01 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:10 am
Tom Palven wrote:From Michael Crowley, The Politico:
"There really is a kind of cabal that operates independently of elected officials in Washington even if it is not quite what Trump or his conservative allies think it is."
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... nce-215537
You complete idiot. You didn't read your own link. You just admitted that you are copying Fox News conspiracy propaganda for ultra- conservatives, who hate educated liberals. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you really have a reading comprehension problem, or is it just a compulsive lying problem?
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:01 am

Tom Palven wrote:From Michael Crowley, The Politico:
Matthew Ellard wrote: It's not "The Politico" . It is "Politico"
Tom Palven wrote: Do you really have a reading comprehension problem, or is it just a compulsive lying problem?
You really are very stupid aren't you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"When Fox News host Sean Hannity tweeted on June 16 that he would open his show that night with an examination of “the deep state’s allies in the media,” the president of the United States retweeted him. It’s not easy to make conservatives distrust law enforcement and intelligence officials, but showing them to be in league with snotty liberal reporters makes that possible."

Why do you, a Trump loving, ultra-conservative, continuously spam Fox News "Deep State" conspiracies on our forum? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:35 am

Good news for ASIS James Bond wannabes:
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-austr ... KKCN1NY0IC

Murdering people without due process in the name of patriotism has to be a deep state wet dream come true.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:45 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:35 am
Good news for ASIS James Bond wannabes:
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-austr ... KKCN1NY0IC

Murdering people without due process in the name of patriotism has to be a deep state wet dream come true.
As per usual, you didn't read the article you linked to
"For example, the amended law would allow Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS) agents to use lethal force to protect individuals, such as hostages, during overseas missions, she said. ASIS is Canberra’s overseas spy agency."

The law change brings Australia into line with SIS, CSIS and NZSIS. Which mean experienced officers from the military can be transferred to an ASIS intelligence team under a secondment. Indonesia shot seven of our journalists in East Timor and ASIS could not stop them.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:06 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:45 am
Tom Palven wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:35 am
Good news for ASIS James Bond wannabes:
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-austr ... KKCN1NY0IC

Murdering people without due process in the name of patriotism has to be a deep state wet dream come true.
As per usual, you didn't read the article you linked to
"For example, the amended law would allow Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS) agents to use lethal force to protect individuals, such as hostages, during overseas missions, she said. ASIS is Canberra’s overseas spy agency."

The law change brings Australia into line with SIS, CSIS and NZSIS. Which mean experienced officers from the military can be transferred to an ASIS intelligence team under a secondment. Indonesia shot seven of our journalists in East Timor and ASIS could not stop them.
I read the whole article including between the lines, filtered out the BS, and came up with the same conclusion as the title that Reuters put on it.

However, I'm just a layman when it comes to discussing secret police, never having attended The School of the Americas, never took Secret Police Training 101 at a military academy, or worked for ASIS, and don't have your depth of knowledge about how secret police usually operate.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:08 pm

Tom Palven wrote: I read the whole article including between the lines,
You are an idiot. Reading "between the lines" means making stuff up. Indonesia militia and soldiers shot seven of our journalists while ASIS officers were unable to do anything.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:08 pm
Tom Palven wrote: I read the whole article including between the lines,
You are an idiot. Reading "between the lines" means making stuff up. Indonesia militia and soldiers shot seven of our journalists while ASIS officers were unable to do anything.
Sounds implausible.

Got a link to a credible source for that?
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:53 pm

Tom Palven wrote: Got a link to a credible source for that?
Why are you so ignorant and stupid?

The Balibo Five was a group of journalists for Australian television networks who were killed in the period leading up to the Indonesian invasion of East Timor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balibo_Five
Balibo Five.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:29 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:53 pm
Tom Palven wrote: Got a link to a credible source for that?
Why are you so ignorant and stupid?

The Balibo Five was a group of journalists for Australian television networks who were killed in the period leading up to the Indonesian invasion of East Timor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balibo_Five

I'm vaguely aware of the Balibo Five and other Austra-Indonesian incidents, but see no mention of Australian secret police in your Wikipedia link, nor anything stated or implied that if Australian secret police were licensed to kill that it would have any impact on the matter.

Are you content with just trolling disinformation, or can you find some support for your assertions?
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:06 pm

Tom Palven wrote:I'm vaguely aware of the Balibo Five and other Austra-Indonesian incidents, but see no mention of Australian secret police in your Wikipedia link,
We don't have secret police, you complete idiot.

We had unarmed ASIS Intelligence officers in Timor, who are not police (as they didn't have guns you complete idiot) . They witnessed the shooting and identified the Indonesian officers who ordered the journalists shot. [/quote]

Why are you so stupid?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:30 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:06 pm
Tom Palven wrote:I'm vaguely aware of the Balibo Five and other Austra-Indonesian incidents, but see no mention of Australian secret police in your Wikipedia link,
We don't have secret police, you complete idiot.

We had unarmed ASIS Intelligence officers in Timor, who are not police (as they didn't have guns you complete idiot) . They witnessed the shooting and identified the Indonesian officers who ordered the journalists shot.


Again, your Wikipedia link did nothing to support your claim of unarmed ASIS witnesses who could somehow have acted if they had licenses to kill.

Do you have a link to something that supports your assertion, or are we to assume that the evidence is secret, known only to ASIS secret police trolls?
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:59 am

Tom Palven wrote:I'm vaguely aware of the Balibo Five and other Austra-Indonesian incidents,
Matthew Ellard wrote: No you are not. You don't even know where Indonesia is. You are lying again.
Tom Palven wrote:.....but see no mention of Australian secret police in your Wikipedia link,
You idiot. Australia does not have "secret police" and does not have "secret police" in Portuguese East Timor, which is another country that was invaded by Indonesia.

As the ASIS officers in Balibo observing the Indonesian special forces shooting the journalists, were not armed and did not stop the shooting, I cannot show you a headline "ASIS officers didn't do something". This is why ASIS officers were allowed to carry weapons since 2003 for self defense and are now allowed to use guns to stop hostages from being shot.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Matt: The Ace BS Artist

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:14 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:59 am
Tom Palven wrote:.....but see no mention of Australian secret police in your Wikipedia link,


As the ASIS officers in Balibo observing the Indonesian special forces shooting the journalists, were not armed and did not stop the shooting, I cannot show you a headline "ASIS officers didn't do something". This is why ASIS officers were allowed to carry weapons since 2003 for self defense and are now allowed to use guns to stop hostages from being shot.

What?

Again you are talking total friggin' nonsense.

US police officers, FBI agents, some FDA meat-packing plant inspectors, and other state, local and federal personnel routinely carry guns which they occasionally use, and THEY DON'T HAVE SPECIAL LICENSES TO KILL!

And Australian police officers usually carry guns, and THEY DON'T HAVE SPECIAL LICENSES TO KILL.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_enfor ... _Australia

Your horsecrap is bloody amazing!
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:40 am

Tom Palven wrote: Again you are talking total friggin' nonsense.
No Tom. Remember you are the idiot who thinks I'm an ASIS officer on a computer in Australia, whilst ASIS is the Australian foreign intelligence service that operates overseas, and spies on Indonesia. East Timor is not in Australia. It is overseas. :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:US police officers, FBI agents, some FDA meat-packing plant inspectors, and other state, local and federal personnel routinely carry guns which they occasionally use, and THEY DON'T HAVE SPECIAL LICENSES TO KILL!
The FBI, USA police officers and FDA don't operate overseas you complete idiot. They are domestic USA agencies. :lol: :lol:

The Australian domestic intelligence service, ASIO. has always been able to carry firearms. You are such an idiot , you don't know the difference between the FBI (domestic) and CIA (foreign).

Why are you so stupid? :lol: :lol:


Myth 5: The CIA has law enforcement authority and all CIA officers carry guns
The public often confuses the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) responsibilities with that of the CIA. The two agencies work closely together, but their roles in keeping America safe are very different. The CIA is not a law enforcement agency. The CIA's responsibility is to collect intelligence and information overseas. When conducting our mission overseas, we take steps to safeguard any information on Americans that could be incidentally collected. The FBI is the government agency that investigates crimes on American soil and against American citizens abroad. The FBI is also responsible for intelligence matters in the United States, especially those directed against US citizens. The vast majority of CIA officers do not carry weapons. Aside from officers in the Security Protective Service, or those serving in war zones, most CIA officers will never be issued a gun.

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/fe ... myths.html

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Matt: The Ace BS Artist

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:13 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:40 am
Tom Palven wrote: Again you are talking total friggin' nonsense.
No Tom. Remember you are the idiot who thinks I'm an ASIS officer on a computer in Australia, whilst ASIS is the Australian foreign intelligence service that operates overseas, and spies on Indonesia. East Timor is not in Australia. It is overseas. :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:US police officers, FBI agents, some FDA meat-packing plant inspectors, and other state, local and federal personnel routinely carry guns which they occasionally use, and THEY DON'T HAVE SPECIAL LICENSES TO KILL!
The FBI, USA police officers and FDA don't operate overseas you complete idiot. They are domestic USA agencies. :lol: :lol:

The Australian domestic intelligence service, ASIO. has always been able to carry firearms. You are such an idiot , you don't know the difference between the FBI (domestic) and CIA (foreign).

Why are you so stupid? :lol: :lol:


Myth 5: The CIA has law enforcement authority and all CIA officers carry guns
The public often confuses the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) responsibilities with that of the CIA. The two agencies work closely together, but their roles in keeping America safe are very different. The CIA is not a law enforcement agency. The CIA's responsibility is to collect intelligence and information overseas. When conducting our mission overseas, we take steps to safeguard any information on Americans that could be incidentally collected. The FBI is the government agency that investigates crimes on American soil and against American citizens abroad. The FBI is also responsible for intelligence matters in the United States, especially those directed against US citizens. The vast majority of CIA officers do not carry weapons. Aside from officers in the Security Protective Service, or those serving in war zones, most CIA officers will never be issued a gun.

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/fe ... myths.html

Totally irrelevant, obfuscatory, BS using the old formula "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh-t."
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:31 am

Tom Palven wrote:Totally irrelevant, obfuscatory, BS using the old formula "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh-t."
No. You are so stupid and confused you compared domestic armed police forces in the USA, with Australia's foreign intelligence service, overseas. You then lied and said Australia was giving its foreign intelligence service "a licence to kill" from James Bond movies, whereas in reality ASIS officers overseas have been allowed to carry guns since 2003 for self defense only and are now allowed to use guns to protect hostages and people's lives in danger.

Here is the actual legislation being debated;

The use of weapons and use of force by the Australian Secret Intelligence Service
https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament ... IS_weapons

You really are very very stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Matt: The Ace BS Artist

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:46 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:31 am
Tom Palven wrote:Totally irrelevant, obfuscatory, BS using the old formula "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh-t."
No. You are so stupid and confused you compared domestic armed police forces in the USA, with Australia's foreign intelligence service, overseas. You then lied and said Australia was giving its foreign intelligence service "a licence to kill" from James Bond movies, whereas in reality ASIS officers overseas have been allowed to carry guns since 2003 for self defense only and are now allowed to use guns to protect hostages and people's lives in danger.

Here is the actual legislation being debated;

The use of weapons and use of force by the Australian Secret Intelligence Service
https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament ... IS_weapons

You really are very very stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can double down on your crap, but it still remains crap.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:40 am

Tom Palven wrote: You can double down on your crap, but it still remains crap.
You mean....... "Thank you Mr Ellard, sir, for correcting all the false claims and false Fox News propaganda I spam on a skeptic forum that destroys false claims"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:08 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:40 am
Tom Palven wrote: You can double down on your crap, but it still remains crap.
You mean....... "Thank you Mr Ellard, sir, for correcting all the false claims and false Fox News propaganda I spam on a skeptic forum that destroys false claims"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does this pullout from Syria kinda rain on your neocon warmongers' parade, Mr. Ellard, sir?
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/ ... 22303.html
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:44 am

Tom Palven wrote: Does this pullout from Syria kinda rain on your neocon warmongers' parade, Mr. Ellard, sir?
As you are a complete idiot, you forgot that I am not an American and that I already stated I support the Russian peace efforts.

The Russians instructed Trump to get the USA out of Syria and Trump obeyed his orders.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:09 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:44 am
Tom Palven wrote: Does this pullout from Syria kinda rain on your neocon warmongers' parade, Mr. Ellard, sir?
As you are a complete idiot, you forgot that I am not an American and that I already stated I support the Russian peace efforts.

The Russians instructed Trump to get the USA out of Syria and Trump obeyed his orders.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
My goodness, if you next support getting US troops out of Japan, Germany, Afghanistan, Norway, etc., and removing sanctions on North Korea, Russia, Turkey, Iran, China, etc., you'll be sounding like a regular Ron Paul!

And, oh, yeah, I keep forgetting that you're an Australian:
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/446933-austral ... -refugees/
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 3

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:27 pm

Tom Palven wrote:My goodness, if you next support getting US troops out of Japan, Germany, Afghanistan, Norway, etc., and removing sanctions on North Korea, Russia, Turkey, Iran, China, etc., you'll be sounding like a regular Ron Paul!
Why are you so stupid? The Russians are creating peace in Syria as Syria is their ally. Japan, Germany, Norway and so on, are not at war with anyone, nor Russia's allies
Tom Palven wrote: And, oh, yeah, I keep forgetting that you're an Australian:
That's because you are senile and have an IQ of 70. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:23 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:44 am
Tom Palven wrote: Does this pullout from Syria kinda rain on your neocon warmongers' parade, Mr. Ellard, sir?
As you are a complete idiot, you forgot that I am not an American and that I already stated I support the Russian peace efforts.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you also in favor of the US and Australia getting out of Afghanistan, Mr. Ellard, sir?
https://news.antiwar.com/2018/12/20/tru ... -drawdown/

https://www.9news.com.au/world/2018/03/ ... ence-force
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 3

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:40 am

Tom Palven wrote:Are you also in favor of the US and Australia getting out of Afghanistan, Mr. Ellard, sir?
1) Australia is not "getting out" of Afghanistan. We are there with NATO minus the USA until NATO dissolves and is replaced..

2) As I already stated Russia is replacing the USA to fight Taliban in Afghanistan as the Afghanistan Army uses Russian equipment. You denied that as you are retarded. :lol: :lol:
https://thediplomat.com/2018/08/making- ... ghanistan/

3) I have no problems with the USA returning to isolationist policies under Trump, This is why the EU is establishing it own replacement for NATO. That's why I was in Moscow watching the roll out of its new NCO academies. :lol: :lol:

4) You have already declared your extremist conservative support for Taliban, as the "homeboys" who banned female education and amputated limbs for minor crimes. You also lied and said Pakistan's Taliban threw out the Soviets, even though they didn't exist when the mujaheddin thew the Russian out. You simply support fellow fundamentalists like your friends on Stormfront White Action Power. . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:19 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:40 am
That's why I was in Moscow watching the roll out of its new NCO academies. :lol: :lol:

Sounds like the vacation of a lifetime.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
Upton_O_Goode
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:15 am
Custom Title: Morgan de Veldt
Location: The Land Formerly Known as Pangea

Re: Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:55 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:37 pm
<snip> "Who knows?" If you/I have no position/goal we want to advocate, what does disinterested analysis tell us? And what it always tells me is: "Who knows." No history tells you what will happen tomorrow. History is going to happen, no matter who is playing.
CS Lewis wrote: [HG Wells-inspired physicist] Weston, on Mars, talking to Oyarsa, the angel-ruler of Mars: “I may fall, but while I live I will not, with such a key in my hand, consent to close the gates of the future on my race. What lies in that future, beyond our present ken, passes imagination to conceive: It is enough for me that there is a Beyond.”

[Philologist] Ransom, translating this into Martian for Oyarsa: “He is saying that he will not stop trying to do all this unless you kill him. And he says that, though he doesn’t know what will happen to the creatures sprung from us, he wants it to happen very much.”

(Out of the Silent Planet)
“It is certainly sad and regrettable that so many innocent people died…Stalin was absolutely adamant on making doubly sure: spare no one…I don’t deny that I supported that view. I was simply not able to study every individual case…It was hard to draw a precise line where to stop.”

Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Skryabin (“Molotov”)

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:53 am

Short video on the Kurds and the confusing situation in Syria:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/ ... 21011.html
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: Killing Hope by William Blum

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:03 am

SSDD in oil-rich Venezuela:
http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archive ... uela-coup/

Heaven forbid that Venezuelans should work things out for themselves.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire