The dumbest denier of all time

Discussions
User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26461
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:53 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:...there was this denier named Talbot...
That's a good start. Plz, continue... :-P
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:You know, there was this denier named Talbot who used to post over at FG’s Blog. Montgomery reminds me of him, he used to make over the top demands and then never believe anything I showed him.

Silly fellow once asked me for the maintenance schedule for the gas vans at Chelmno, in return I asked him for the maintenance schedule for the Arc Royale. Funny, never got that... :lol:
Another thing he asked me for was any forensic report from Auschwitz dating from the 1940’s. I found the Crakow Report for him (took me a bit of time, in fact) only to have him tell me he couldn’t accept it. Last time I ever did anything like that for him.

We also had a long, drawn out conversation about the meaning of the word “liquidation.”
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:02 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The original list was of deniers who pretended to be serious - not drive by posters at blogs, on YouTube, etc.
I think they all pretend to be serious.

There are different levels of “knowledge” they pretend to have.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:02 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The original list was of deniers who pretended to be serious - not drive by posters at blogs, on YouTube, etc.
Does this mean you lied about ignoring me? Anyway, if you haven't gone dark, name the one you can stand behind. I'll research him/her to see if he/she has any lampshades or shadows lurking in his/her resume?

And if you can't then why not just buger off and let doctor Terry have a shot at it. :oops:

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24696
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:The original list was of deniers who pretended to be serious - not drive by posters at blogs, on YouTube, etc.
I think they all pretend to be serious.

There are different levels of “knowledge” they pretend to have.
Not all of them :)
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:32 pm

This is Monstrous level stupid:
https://mobile.twitter.com/joao_branco1 ... 7575235584

No, wait, not even Monstrous was this dumb.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:11 am

Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:20 pm
Typical ceacaa aka Andrew Allen:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/hol ... ages/11341
See, Popeye. There is real history supported by real evidence.
There are false tales supported by nothing but "Confessions and 'eye
witnesses'"...like your tales of pits of boiling human fat and
underground trick shower/gas chambers.
http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/10857
Research and discussion of history is important. The fact that dozens of professors from various schools around the country would oppose discussion is a sorry
sight. It only demonstrates the intense controversy that surrounds discussion of claims of human soap factories and underground trick shower/gas chambers and underscores the need for open debate.
Also note the formatting in this one:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.rev ... 4Ymb54ihQJ
[Ceacaa comments]
The "Defenders of Free Speech" burn
books. The Tellers of tales of
baby bonfires, pits of boiling human
fat, and underground shower/gas chambers
accuse Revisionists of spreading Hate.
It makes sense if you look at
Holocaust Belief as a cult.
Typical David (who also called himself "David Allen" once, and indicated he is from SF):
viewtopic.php?p=472151#p472151
I call myself a Revisionist because that is what I am doing. I started with the official story that I was taught in school and am
throwing out the impossible parts...the sick stories of human soap factories, trick underground shower/gas chambers,
magically disappearing bodies, a million dead at Majdanek.
A friendly PSA and reminder.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24696
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Good ID IMO. "Tapdance" is another tell.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Goody67 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:07 pm

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136432#p136432

Huntinger is really making himself look intelligent. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society – from a give-it-to-me, to a do-it-yourself nation. A get-up-and-go, instead of a sit-back-and-wait-for-it Britain." - Margaret Thatcher

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24696
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:07 pm

LOL the best evidence he can come up with for his core claim about the fate of Europe's Jews is ... prove that they didn't wind up in the Soviet Union?!?!? There are excellent resources that do just that, btw. The recent collection of papers edited by Edele, Fitzpatrick, & Grossman et al (www.oapen.org/download/?type=document&docid=650080) examines numbers, experiences, and responses; IIRC Gitelman's edited collection Bitter Legacy also has papers on this issue.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:48 pm

They all went to work on farms.

Didn’t VFX make that up? Nice to see his BS get spread around.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24696
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:37 pm

I have to check on this - I see Goody67 has replied to a post of been-there's in which been-there revives Rigg's claim that 150,000 Jews (actually half and quarter Jews) served in the Wehrmacht during WWII. I have a note on the Greater Reich's population in 1939 giving a total of 115,000 half and quarter Jews. Out of this 115,000 presumably 150,000 served in the Wehrmacht? Goody67 rightly slapped been-there around for posting such nonsense.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Goody67 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:36 pm

Huntinger, the most uneducated denier I have come across in a while claims that chronology is not important and that the Soviets hid millions of Jews.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 90#p136354

He keeps lying by claiming that he has already presented evidence for the claim but he cannot even provide any links to the posts where he posted the evidence.

He also claimed that Jew Berg has "great expertise". He really is a few sandwiches short of picnic.
"I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society – from a give-it-to-me, to a do-it-yourself nation. A get-up-and-go, instead of a sit-back-and-wait-for-it Britain." - Margaret Thatcher

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:55 pm

Oh, keep digging on RODOH. You’ll find more. Rollo is a true treasure.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24696
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:20 pm

I followed a link Goody67 posted over there today and then bounced around. It is so '99. Hard to believe that the same issues never fail with them. The back and forth between Nessie and Werd makes one of my spats with Balsamo look reasonable. :)
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2780
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:20 pm
I followed a link Goody67 posted over there today and then bounced around. It is so '99. Hard to believe that the same issues never fail with them. The back and forth between Nessie and Werd makes one of my spats with Balsamo look reasonable. :)

Been There's psycho-babble is pure comedy gold.... :lol:

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24696
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:28 pm

What makes it so sparkling and irresistible is the seriousness with which he takes it.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2780
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:26 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:28 pm
What makes it so sparkling and irresistible is the seriousness with which he takes it.
Yep, he's a real serious hombre. So serious in fact, he'll condemn all translated materials as tainted without being able to translate them himself. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3070
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Nessie » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:12 am

Huntinger and Trollgegeren's claims about Soviet assimilation are so mad, I think that they are plants. They are so determined to believe without evidence and ignore the chronology issue that they cannot be genuine. I think they are just trolling the forum, as a plan to make denial look as ridiculous as possible. Even if I am wrong, those two are doing some brilliant damage to denial by showing just how idiotic it is.

Other forum regulars have reacted by backing off from the debate on the Holocaust. Werd just posts hate about "liberals" and his pet CTs. A poster has appeared, who just trolls many threads with a repeat of the NAFCASH challenge. Been-there tries occasionally to contribute to the debate, but he {!#%@} up due to his ignorance and inability to even do basic fact checking. Then he has a hissy fit when his mistake is pointed out, the latest being he did not think any Soviet tanks had petrol engines, therefore Erich Fuchs was a liar.

The rest only occasionally contribute, though their contribution is often just abuse.

The result is that RODOH is now in its worst state in all the years I have been posting there.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Oh great, Mr. Gerdes is back then?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Gerdes has compromising pictures of Scott, it’s the only explanation on why he is still allowed to post there.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24696
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:07 pm
The recent collection of papers edited by Edele, Fitzpatrick, & Grossman et al (www.oapen.org/download/?type=document&docid=650080) ...
One of the geniuses over there "reviewed" this book with the interesting commentary that it is by Jews and full of "Jewish nonsense."
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:16 pm

It worked for them the first time around? This is why they are trying it again?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:49 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:34 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:07 pm
The recent collection of papers edited by Edele, Fitzpatrick, & Grossman et al (www.oapen.org/download/?type=document&docid=650080) ...
One of the geniuses over there "reviewed" this book with the interesting commentary that it is by Jews and full of "Jewish nonsense."

I didn’t look, been-there? It’s one of his favorite activities, reviewing books he never read.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24696
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:13 pm

Naw, I forget, it was one of the new Nazi cohort. Probably Huntinger, maybe VFX. Pair of dunces.

Speaking of which, it would be interesting to hear what they've read about the Holocaust; I give EtienneSC at least that, he told people at ISF (barely anything, it turned out). The Rodoh crew, as you say, whines about scholars whose work they don't read, insists on "revision" of a supposed orthodoxy which they have yet to encounter, tosses off a few wild charges about Zionist writers and Zionist books, confuses copypasta with erudition, finds random "primal sources" on the Web for cherrypicking, and recycles old IHR etc silliness.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Goody67 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:00 pm

According to Huntinger when asked for evidence of his unfounded claim that the Soviets hid millions of Jews:
There is no evidence anyone was murdered, the compensation claims attest to that fact. The evidence has clearly been presented and re presented about 1.8 million Jews relocating to Russian held territory. The fact is that the Soviets took over all of Europe including much of Germany along with all of the people; this includes Jews. You have also been answered by another poster who mentioned the Baltic town where 19,000 Jews were rumoured to have lived, though this was a diary entry and hearsay. There are reports that the same people were murdered by the Lithuanians. As mentioned please stop demanding evidence and produce alternative. It may be posted twice here but your continual demands are not appropriate. The Lithuanian Jews are another topic.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p136642

Huntinger has got to be a troll.
"I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society – from a give-it-to-me, to a do-it-yourself nation. A get-up-and-go, instead of a sit-back-and-wait-for-it Britain." - Margaret Thatcher

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24696
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:19 pm

I see they are (mis)quoting Hermann Kruk's diary (and misunderstanding his 16 April 1943 entry) on the 19,000 Dutch Jews rumored to have been seen at Vievis, a labor camp for Jews in Lithuania (despite the post quoted above), which IIRC held fewer than 1,000 Jews at its peak in 1942 - and the Jewish inmates of which, still in the camp, were murdered at Ponary in late 1943. What idiots.

Anyway I will dig up a link where Roberto Muehlenkamp dealt with this at some length at HC (Kues' claims - the source for the latest silliness - were also dismissed in the HC White Paper).

That is, about 8 or 9 years ago the "19,000 Dutch Jews" gambit was undone ... and here they come posting about it like it is today's blockbuster.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24696
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:32 pm

. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2780
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:00 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:19 pm
I see they are (mis)quoting Hermann Kruk's diary (and misunderstanding his 16 April 1943 entry) on the 19,000 Dutch Jews rumored to have been seen at Vievis, a labor camp for Jews in Lithuania (despite the post quoted above), which IIRC held fewer than 1,000 Jews at its peak in 1942 - and the Jewish inmates of which, still in the camp, were murdered at Ponary in late 1943. What idiots.

Anyway I will dig up a link where Roberto Muehlenkamp dealt with this at some length at HC (Kues' claims - the source for the latest silliness - were also dismissed in the HC White Paper).

That is, about 8 or 9 years ago the "19,000 Dutch Jews" gambit was undone ... and here they come posting about it like it is today's blockbuster.
It's always interesting which events they obsess about. Anything to do with Ponary bugs the shite out of them.

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Goody67 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:45 pm

I posted:
Goody67 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:12 am

The evidence shows that the Nazis regarded the Slavs as both culturally and racially inferior.

They were German (and to a greater extent Germanic) nationalists, why do you find that so difficult to comprehend?
Huntinger replied:
Huntinger wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:26 am
most of the slavs were Jews. You are getting confused.As you are a Jew you are inferior morally. You are a threat to mankind and a racial criminal. it is not the genotype or the phenotype, it is the ingrained attitudes that makes a person criminal. Nature or nurture, who knows? Jude are the enemy of humanity. I hope I don't sound like a Nazi... soz
[center]Image[/center]
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... &start=810
"I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society – from a give-it-to-me, to a do-it-yourself nation. A get-up-and-go, instead of a sit-back-and-wait-for-it Britain." - Margaret Thatcher

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:16 pm

Most of the Slavs were Jews??????
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Upton_O_Goode
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:15 am
Custom Title: Morgan de Veldt
Location: The Land Formerly Known as Pangea

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:42 am

I’ve been taking a few weeks off from Holocaust studies after reading Leni Yahil’s huge tome. But the topic pursues me, it seems. Yesterday, I checked out a book on one of my favorite subjects—language—and to my surprise, found a reference to this distinguished writer, warning of the resurgence of denial, and incidentally providing me with a rival nomination for the title of Dumbest Denier of All Time.
Oliver Kamm wrote: A whiff of respectability can be garnered by the authors of such bilge from the most surprising sources. NM Gwynne, a septuagenarian pedant, had an unlikely bestseller last year with Gwynne's Grammar, published by Ebury. Unnoticed by admirers of that book, who include Michael Gove and Prince Charles, Gwynne has a history of self-published crankery. In a three-part essay (undated, but apparently from the 1980s), Gwynne purports to disprove Galileo, Newton and Einstein. He maintains that the Sun orbits the Earth, which is the fixed and non-rotating centre of the Universe.
On his website, Gwynne has an essay dated 2004 about debating. Warning against the technique of ad hominem argument, he says: "I may as well quote a learned professor on this rather than speak in my own name, because he says it about as well as it can be said." Who is this scholar? It is, says Gwynne, "Dr Robert Faurisson, in an article "Against the Revisionists, Argumentation ad hominem" (The Revisionist, Castle Hill Publishers, PO Box 257768, Chicago, Illinois 60605)…".
Most likely, all of you know who Faurisson is. I didn’t recognize the name, so I searched for it with Google and hit the mother lode of faux-respectable “research” into the Holocaust. It is truly a sewer of racism and anti-semitism, promoting the heroic history of the white race, Hitler’s magnificent contributions to architecture, and “proving” the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Faurisson’s book is listed there as follows:
The Leuchter Reports: The Critical Edition

F. Leuchter, R. Faurisson, G. Rudolf. From 1988 to 1991, expert on execution technologies Fred Leuchter wrote four expert reports addressing the question whether or not the Third Reich operated homicidal gas chambers. The first Leuchter report became famous. Based on chemical analysis of wall samples and on various technical arguments, Leuchter concluded that the locations investigated could not have been used as execution gas chambers. This edition republishes the unaltered text of all four reports and includes critical notes and updates. Softcover, 227 pages, B&W illustrations, #431, $22.
So, Faurisson goes the route of denying the physical possibility of gas chambers, an issue addressed by Stat Mech above on this thread.

What more can one say? According to the author of the book I’m reading (Talk on the Wild Side by Lane Greene), Gwynne protested to Kamm that he was not a Holocaust denier or an anti-semite. But Gwynne is a language policeman; he ought to know that if you are not a Holocaust denier or anti-Semite, it is foolish to cite with approval someone who is, even if the reference is to the terms of debate rather than its content. But if he's not a denier, he still deserves consideration for the title of Dumbest Published Author of All Time.

And why did Gwynne write this (quoted by Greene, p. 46)?
Nevile Martin Gwynne wrote: From the middle of the nineteenth century onwards, those presented to the world as the modern geniuses marking the turning points in civilization have been Jews. I do not wish to exaggerate this, and it is certainly true that non-Jews too, such as Darwin at the beginning of the period and Lord Keynes in more recent times, have had their nonsense presented as majestic contributions to human knowledge. Nevertheless, if asked to name the three men whose writings had the greatest influence in shaping the modern world, few would go beyond Karl Marx, Sigmund Freud, and Albert Einstein. Explanations for the phenomenon, adequate or otherwise, are suggested elsewhere in other papers that I have written. Here I record only the fact and the inference that can be derived from it. The Jews are entering into what they believe to be their inheritance.
“It is certainly sad and regrettable that so many innocent people died…Stalin was absolutely adamant on making doubly sure: spare no one…I don’t deny that I supported that view. I was simply not able to study every individual case…It was hard to draw a precise line where to stop.”

Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Skryabin (“Molotov”)

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:23 pm

Not sure where else to put this, so:
https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Carlos_W._Porter

Metapedia is currently down for count. They’ve been damaged by their (((traditional enemies.))) Feel free to donate.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Goody67 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:35 am

Turnagain is embarrassing himself the more he posts on the shitty forum.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p142877

DasPrussian absolutely destroyed his argument.

Turnagain is truly a plonker. He won’t even bother debating with me, the best he can do is post “GFY”. :D
"I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society – from a give-it-to-me, to a do-it-yourself nation. A get-up-and-go, instead of a sit-back-and-wait-for-it Britain." - Margaret Thatcher

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Goody67 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:00 am

zionist-occupation is still playing games regarding the claim that the Poles allegedly massacred ethnic Germans in Poland prior to WW2.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p143191

He thinks that the words "pogrom" and "annihilation" when used in the German White Book were used as synonyms to the word "massacre", even though the citations he referenced here make no mention of any mass killing. I actually cited Nazi propaganda from late 1939 and mentioned the claims made in the 1940s about the Poles here.

The best he could reply was:

"It just boils down to you drawing to conclusions on a book you have not read yet to verify."

"Well I did cite the German White Book, but you keep dodging that because in your mind terrorism, pogroms and being hunted don't count."

"Terrorism can be classified as massacre.
Pogroms can be classified as massacres."

"I'm not but OK. Just proving to you that the Germans did report that the Volksdeutsche were faced with crimes by the Poles before WW2."

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 00#p142861

Even though none of the quotations he referenced mention any mass killing. Thus, the words "terrorism" and "pogroms" were not used to mean the mass killing of the ethnic Germans in Poland.

He also described the ethnic Germans in Poland as "Volkdeutsche", exactly how the Nazis did.
I'm not but OK. Just proving to you that the Germans did report that the Volksdeutsche were faced with crimes by the Poles before WW2.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p142962

I strongly suspect that zionist-occupation is a sockpuppet of another user on the forum. I also strongly suspect that he has Nazi sympathies (which denier does not?).

Although he hasn't posted much, other posts include trying to provide proof that the myth of Judeo–Bolshevism is true, see here and citing an alleged Jew here in a thread titled, "More lefty Jews pushing hatred of white middle class". In a thread titled, "Jewish power" he went out of his way to cite the names of Jews here and here.

So yeah, it is quite clear where is his leanings are and what he considers to be evidence.

He has only 65 posts on the shitty forum, but he was the one who tried to argue that Goering never made Hácha have a heart attack when he threatened to bomb Prague if the Czechs showed any resistance to the German invasion of the rest of Czechoslovakia.

He's also the one who thinks that the hearsay of what Forrestal wrote in his diary that Chamberlain allegedly said is the truth.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p136772

According to him, because I can't prove that Forrestal was lying the "the discussion is over". Not quite, it is up to him to provide evidence that the quote is genuine, the best he has been able to do is cite Forrestal's diary.

He then went on to try and defend Hitler's so-called negotiations with the Poles.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p136915

Page after page he just continued to copy and paste what he already wrote and provided no evidence that the alleged Chamberlain quote is genuine or Goering did not threaten Hácha. I think it's just going to be the same when it comes to him providing evidence that the Poles deliberately killed many ethnic Germans in Poland prior to WW2.

Recently I actually posted what Stargardt, Overy and Kochanski wrote about the situation in Poland in 1939. There was hostility in both countries towards both minorities. There were fights, protests and violence. But, no massacres. Despite posting this to clearly show that people do accept there was hatred towards the minorities in both countries, there is still one moron trying to claim a massacre happened before the war, even though the Nazis never even claimed such a thing.

With the username zionist-occupation, I'm not surprised at his posting style. :roll:
"I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society – from a give-it-to-me, to a do-it-yourself nation. A get-up-and-go, instead of a sit-back-and-wait-for-it Britain." - Margaret Thatcher

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:32 pm

Our newest member Thrive

Not anymore.....
:evil:
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544