Discussions
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Re: Trump will win!

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:02 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:05 am
you don't say:

Apparently you could cut through something like that with a saw.

“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:28 am

What common tool was used? I have many........only one would be my saws-all with the metal cutting blade. It doesn't do well on anything but very thin sheet metal...............need several 10-Pack blade sets....if they would even work on what those slats "should be." Soft metal is cheaper....just a market for where the transgressors came thru........repair it........Bobs Your Uncle. Could add a special hard rebar to each post making it impossible with common tools. Take the wall from 5 Bill to 6?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:44 pm

“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:46 pm

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:51 am

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:53 am

On the flip side these loathsome {!#%@} don’t deserve their pay or their office:
http://deadstate.org/here-are-the-7-rep ... -shutdown/

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Dwayne de Schwamp

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:31 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:51 am
Well, this is cool:

https://kfor.com/2019/01/11/oklahoma-ba ... -shutdown/
That's obviously a local bank. I deal with such a bank also, having had a horrendous experience with the manager of the local Key Bank a decade ago. (I hope the son of a bitch rots in hell.)
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.”

― Frédéric Bastiat (1801–1850), French economist

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:49 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:31 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:51 am
Well, this is cool:

https://kfor.com/2019/01/11/oklahoma-ba ... -shutdown/
That's obviously a local bank. I deal with such a bank also, having had a horrendous experience with the manager of the local Key Bank a decade ago. (I hope the son of a bitch rots in hell.)
I often get frustrated with my fellow Okies. They are nice people but they make horrible political choices. After eight years of a Republican supermajority that essentially bankrupted the state they went and put the same type of people into office. This includes voting another Republican as governor when the last one left office with a historically bad approval rating.

But they showed their good side with this one.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:35 pm

This is where my Okies frustrate me.

https://www.tulsaworld.com/opinion/colu ... 917b8.html

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:15 am

JEFF's DEMOCRATIC PARTY SWEEPSTAKES - EPISODE II: (Can't think of a clever title)

First and foremost Jeff_36 would like to apologize for the offensive title of the previous episode. He intended only to call out the shameful behavior of a certain candidate towards Native Americans, but realizes that his language was unacceptable.

Ok, I can't do third person anymore, gets waaaaay to awkward.

A great deal has happened since I last posted. We now have definitive proof that Trump was at one point suspected of operating in direct allegiance to Russia by his own domestic law enforcement czars. The implications for the Muller probe are resounding - we have long viewed the investigation as encompassing multiple tracks - Obstruction of Justice, Collusion, and Financial corruption, with the former and latter being rather closely interlinked. However, with this latest revelation, it would seem that the investigation into obstruction of justice (related of course to the Comey firing) might be best considered in the context of the collusion track. In a nutshell - what if Trump's obstruction was carried out as an act of collusion in and of itself? What if his firing of Comey was done to prevent the exposure of his campaign's links with Russian intelligence, possibly at the behest of Putin himself?

Additionally, we now know that Trump made special efforts to ensure that the minutes of his conversation with Putin in Helsinki were destroyed. This would indicate that the two of them likely discussed the Mueller probe as well as whatever dealings between them that may have took place during the lead-up to the election.

I have long believed that Trump would be a Putin crony, even before he won the nomination. However I have doubted (until this time) that Trump himself directly colluded with the SVR or GRU. I assumed that Trump wasn't intelligent enough to be used as a proper agent - any case officer worth his salt would balk at the prospect of recruiting him as an asset due to his temperamental and cognitive deficits . He is in no way comparable to Robert Hansen and Aldrich Ames, two of the most famed traitors in American history, both of whom possessed the requisite cunning to carry out their wicked deeds unnoticed for years. I was (and still am) convinced that many of his campaign staffers (Page, Manafort, Stone, and Flynn to name a few) colluded directly with Russian Intelligence at various points, but was under the impression that Trump was/is too addled/semiconscious to partake in these affairs directly.

Now I'm not so sure. It would seem that Trump's connection with Putin is both a personal/ideological affinity and a direct (albeit unequal) partnership forged based on overlapping interests. There is also evidence of multiple Kompromat tapes, perhaps a form of leverage introduced after assistance was granted to Trump's campaign.

If even half of this is revealed true when Mueller releases his report, Trump's impeachment would be inevitable. There are already signs that his support among his base is beginning to slip. If collusion can be proven directly there is no reason why it wouldn't fall into the mid-low 20's or even high teens. In that case the GOP would likely abandon him out of self interest. Trump's hold over their base has rendered them a captive audience, but once that incentive to cooperate is gone, so will any pretense of personal loyalty from all but a handful of diehards (Gaetz comes to mind).

Now to the original point of my thread.

Tulsi Gabbard, who has walked the very, very fine line between Fannon and Bannon for much of her career, has thrown her hat into the ring. This is bad news for three reasons. First and Foremost, Gabbard is despicable. She blends classic Breitbart ideology with occasional left-wing buzzwords in a way that could resonate with a large number of Trump voters. She has been Assad's strongest supporter in Washington for a number of years, and is a Putin-ally as well. She espouses an isolationist foreign policy that would empower America's enemies and further exacerbate the divisions that have been formed within the traditional Atlantic coalition since the election of Trump. I will be frank - I despise Tulsi Gabbard. She comes from a political tradition that I loathe, the tradition of Joseph Kennedy, of Charles Lindbergh, of Father Coughlin, of Robert A. Taft, of Joseph McCarthy, and of Steve Bannon. Second of all, Gabbard is dangerous. She possesses almost all of Trump`s ideological follies but has none of the intellectual deficits that have hindered him in fulfilling his wildest ambitions. Gabbard would not be so encumbered. She has some "woke" credentials (featured on JRE) and is very photogenic, which will draw media attention away from the ominous aspects of her political raison d'etre. Finally, you had better believe that Gabbard is the Kremlin's preferred candidate, and that the cyber-warfare disruption machine that was thrown into the fray behind Trump in '16 will be mobilized on her behalf.

Oh, and she`s been endorsed by this guy. Need I say more?

Julian Castro - former HUD Secretary under Obama and Mayor of San Antonio - has also announced his candidacy. As of this moment, Castro is a long-shot candidate but that could change at any given moment should he come do dominate the Hispanic vote and sign up a large number of new members from that demographic. He is a fantastic orator - much more so than Warren for example, and he touts a long list of progressive economic policy proposals - including ECE support, universal healthcare, and tuition reform that are palatable to millennial voters. However his support for criminal justice reform will hurt his standing among moderates. There is also the question of unregulated mortgage sales during his time as HUD Secretary that will most assuredly come up during a future debate that will hinder him to no small extent.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are both on the verge of throwing their hats into the ring. I very much prefer the former to the latter but I can't say that Harris (after doing a fair bit of research) is all that bad. She has some hard flaws that bother me greatly but these can be masked rather easily in the long run. I will post a full opinion on both of them once they declare. I reckon Biden will be the front runner from the moment he announces but in a crowded field like this one he will have to bust his ass to stay in the clear.

Pyotr Stepanovich Verkhovensky Bill De Blasio has been hinting at times that he may join the race. For the sake of all that is good and true I hope not.......

More to come. This should be fun!

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:53 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:15 am
A great deal has happened since I last posted. We now have definitive proof that Trump was at one point suspected of operating in direct allegiance to Russia by his own domestic law enforcement czars. The implications for the Muller probe are resounding - we have long viewed the investigation as encompassing multiple tracks - Obstruction of Justice, Collusion, and Financial corruption, with the former and latter being rather closely interlinked. However, with this latest revelation, it would seem that the investigation into obstruction of justice (related of course to the Comey firing) might be best considered in the context of the collusion track. In a nutshell - what if Trump's obstruction was carried out as an act of collusion in and of itself? What if his firing of Comey was done to prevent the exposure of his campaign's links with Russian intelligence, possibly at the behest of Putin himself?

Additionally, we now know that Trump made special efforts to ensure that the minutes of his conversation with Putin in Helsinki were destroyed. This would indicate that the two of them likely discussed the Mueller probe as well as whatever dealings between them that may have took place during the lead-up to the election.

I have long believed that Trump would be a Putin crony, even before he won the nomination. However I have doubted (until this time) that Trump himself directly colluded with the SVR or GRU. I assumed that Trump wasn't intelligent enough to be used as a proper agent - any case officer worth his salt would balk at the prospect of recruiting him as an asset due to his temperamental and cognitive deficits . He is in no way comparable to Robert Hansen and Aldrich Ames, two of the most famed traitors in American history, both of whom possessed the requisite cunning to carry out their wicked deeds unnoticed for years. I was (and still am) convinced that many of his campaign staffers (Page, Manafort, Stone, and Flynn to name a few) colluded directly with Russian Intelligence at various points, but was under the impression that Trump was/is too addled/semiconscious to partake in these affairs directly.

Now I'm not so sure. It would seem that Trump's connection with Putin is both a personal/ideological affinity and a direct (albeit unequal) partnership forged based on overlapping interests. There is also evidence of multiple Kompromat tapes, perhaps a form of leverage introduced after assistance was granted to Trump's campaign.

If even half of this is revealed true...
...none of the his demands, executive orders or nominations etc. should go forward...
Lard, save me from your followers.

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:33 am

With any other politician, I'd be sure he was dissembling. With Trump, it's just possible that he really is as stupid as all these actions make him appear. It's readily apparent that he was blinded by his own greed, thinking Putin was just the kind of criminal oligarch that he loves to do business with, and not realizing how badly outmatched he was. Putin could jettison him at any time, and in the back of his mind, Trump must realize that constantly. But he's not smart enough to realize that Putin does not care how reckless Trump is. Anything he does damages the US and reduces its influence, and along with it, the influence of its allies. That's such a big win for Putin, he's bound to let it continue. And when it blows (as I think it will), there won't be any consequences for Putin. Nobody is going to go to war with a nuclear-armed Russia.

One final worry that I have: Trump simply MUST stay in office long enough to ruin the American economy. I even worry that the current Democratic majority in the House will give his supporters a scapegoat for the crash that is coming. If the Democrats take over the Senate and White House in 2020, and the economy then crashes, the Republican kleptocrats will be back in power in a heartbeat.
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.”

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:09 pm

@Jeff_36:
I doubt Tulsi Gabbard will have any traction against the big hitters like Warren or Biden. Sanders will remain a wildcard in all this, my concern is if he runs this could muck things up if he doesn’t get the nomination.

Beto O’Rourke is also an intriguing possibility.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:41 pm

Please, no!
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 pm

LOL, I take it you are not a fan.....

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Not for president. I truly don't get it. He's a bit of an empty suit and has a mixed, fairly uninspiring track record. He lost to Cruz, which was an accomplishment (losing close) but hardly a breakthrough moment. I hope the Democrats do better.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:10 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:33 am
With any other politician, I'd be sure he was dissembling. With Trump, it's just possible that he really is as stupid as all these actions make him appear. It's readily apparent that he was blinded by his own greed, thinking Putin was just the kind of criminal oligarch that he loves to do business with, and not realizing how badly outmatched he was. Putin could jettison him at any time, and in the back of his mind, Trump must realize that constantly. But he's not smart enough to realize that Putin does not care how reckless Trump is. Anything he does damages the US and reduces its influence, and along with it, the influence of its allies. That's such a big win for Putin, he's bound to let it continue. And when it blows (as I think it will), there won't be any consequences for Putin. Nobody is going to go to war with a nuclear-armed Russia.

One final worry that I have: Trump simply MUST stay in office long enough to ruin the American economy. I even worry that the current Democratic majority in the House will give his supporters a scapegoat for the crash that is coming. If the Democrats take over the Senate and White House in 2020, and the economy then crashes, the Republican kleptocrats will be back in power in a heartbeat.
Meanwhile, the Senate will confirm Barr as AG with the aims of 1) containing Mueller and 2) further enhancing Trump's executive power.

Autocrats - and we are long since being able to pretend that Trump is not in this tradition - thrive on crisis and emergency (the caravans and Wall!), so I would not be too confident that an economic crisis of some sort would have a salutary political result. Trump has the advantage, such as it is, in heading a movement, not acting a chief executive: this gives him ready-made shock troops deployable this way or that (here come the QAnons! Sheriff Clark with his pitchfork brigade! Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, and FOX forming public opinion!). There are different ways that various blocs could break in the event of "another 2008."

And with the turmoil which Trump creates in government (and politics in general), key festering issues - that will add to the political tensions and conflict in the US - such as climate change, wealth and income inequality, healthcare, and tech, education and the economy of the future - all go unaddressed, creating more complicated impacts.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:21 pm

:hmm: Too many Reptilians in too many crucially important places by now. :(

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:33 am
With any other politician, I'd be sure he was dissembling. With Trump, it's just possible that he really is as stupid as all these actions make him appear. It's readily apparent that he was blinded by his own greed, thinking Putin was just the kind of criminal oligarch that he loves to do business with, and not realizing how badly outmatched he was. Putin could jettison him at any time, and in the back of his mind, Trump must realize that constantly. But he's not smart enough to realize that Putin does not care how reckless Trump is. Anything he does damages the US and reduces its influence, and along with it, the influence of its allies. That's such a big win for Putin, he's bound to let it continue. And when it blows (as I think it will), there won't be any consequences for Putin. Nobody is going to go to war with a nuclear-armed Russia...
Seems Bolton and (Pompous) friends are dreaming of their long wished-for war with Iran. Conceivably, under the command of the current Clown in chief, the US would get its ass whooped like "never seen before in history". And especially if Putin enters the playpen spat...

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:03 pm
Not for president. I truly don't get it. He's a bit of an empty suit and has a mixed, fairly uninspiring track record. He lost to Cruz, which was an accomplishment (losing close) but hardly a breakthrough moment. I hope the Democrats do better.
I’m not all that hyped about any of the candidates yet. I want to see how this shakes out a bit.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:57 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:21 pm

Seems Bolton and (Pompous) friends are dreaming of their long wished-for war with Iran. Conceivably, under the command of the current Clown in chief, the US would get its ass whooped like "never seen before in history". And especially if Putin enters the playpen spat...
What makes you say/think that? Iran and Iraq battled each other for 20 years to a constant draw. USA beat Iraq in 2 weeks with more accidental deaths of its troops than caused by the enemy.

I'd think Putin would enjoy seeing Irans power weakened a bit giving him more power in the area?

.........I don't think we can afford the massive troop movement an invasion of Iran would require if we used Iraq as the model? Air power could ruin Iran but not defeat it.

I'd vote to leave Iran alone. Eventually, they could be a headache for Russia.........and everyone else. Make america Great Again: AT HOME. Forget the foreign adventures.

I hate politicians..............even the good ones. Its all relative.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Agent Orange desperately needs a massive distraction, a real "emergency" to save his hideous hide (in his selfish and shortsighted mind). Anything would be welcomed by him to achieve that...

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:54 pm

O'Rourke seems to go with whatever is trendy at a given moment. I would like to get a good guess as to what if anything he really stands for.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:27 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:54 pm
O'Rourke seems to go with whatever is trendy at a given moment. I would like to get a good guess as to what if anything he really stands for.
I get that.

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:49 pm

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:10 pm
Meanwhile, the Senate will confirm Barr as AG with the aims of 1) containing Mueller and 2) further enhancing Trump's executive power.

Autocrats - and we are long since being able to pretend that Trump is not in this tradition - thrive on crisis and emergency (the caravans and Wall!), so I would not be too confident that an economic crisis of some sort would have a salutary political result. Trump has the advantage, such as it is, in heading a movement, not acting a chief executive: this gives him ready-made shock troops deployable this way or that (here come the QAnons! Sheriff Clark with his pitchfork brigade! Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, and FOX forming public opinion!). There are different ways that various blocs could break in the event of "another 2008."

And with the turmoil which Trump creates in government (and politics in general), key festering issues - that will add to the political tensions and conflict in the US - such as climate change, wealth and income inequality, healthcare, and tech, education and the economy of the future - all go unaddressed, creating more complicated impacts.
I don't like to think about these things, but it's all too frighteningly plausible. Our last line of defense is the vote. It would be good if we could get the Republicans out of the Senate and White House and keep them out of the House of Representatives in 2020, if only for two years. But what I fear most is that that same vote would turn against the Democrats in a heartbeat if the economy tanked after they took power. They'd never be able to convince the public that it was nothing to do with them.

Meanwhile, if we are looking at candidates, I want to know more about Sherrod Brown. A definite possibility, I think. And will someone PLEASE stuff a sock down Pelosi's throat before she makes any more fatuous touchy-feely remarks about the need for diversity? Not that I disagree with her, but I'd like to WIN THE NEXT GODDAMNED ELECTION!

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:28 pm

LOL, my early preference for the Democratic ticket is Sherrod Brown with Kamala Harris as his running mate. Brown is smart, close to unions, progressive. He comes off a bit like a union organizer - rumpled, gravelly, tough - but went to Yale. He is an old McGovern guy who built close ties to labor. Brown has always been strong on civil rights and LGBTQ rights. He is known for his pro-working class economic positions - he has a bit of an anti-monopoly streak and favors strong banking and financial regulation. Brown was an out-front supporter of the ACA. He was very vocal against the Trump-Ryan tax law. I disagree with Brown on trade but he's never doctrinaire, always intelligent, so I still support him, for now (he has supported some of Trump's trade moves, which pissed me off) - and, in contrast to protectionists like Trump, Brown is honest and consistent: he wears only suits made in the USA in union shops near Cleveland. He was for years one of the Senators who worked most with Sanders - but (disappointingly to me) he endorsed Clinton in '16. IIRC he voted against the war in Iraq.

Brown's current wife is a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist; his biggest vulnerability may be that during their divorce his first wife accused him of intimidation and physical threats. Brown wins fairly easy victories in Republican Ohio. Indeed, the Republicans have prioritized oppo research on Brown. As Jeff_36 said, there is a lot to shake out in the coming months.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:30 am

You know, I almost said that this showed the president’s obvious lack of class but, really. These are big football players, they probably appreciated the pizza and burgers:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/mb ... hite-house

I know that’s what I preferred when I was a teenager.

And hey!!!! Trump paid for it all!!!!

:lol:

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:47 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:30 am
You know, I almost said that this showed the president’s obvious lack of class but, really. These are big football players, they probably appreciated the pizza and burgers:

Characteristically generous... If this was two years ago, it would have been his foundation's major contribution to lesser mortals... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: My nightmare

Post by Gord » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:57 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:47 am
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:30 am

..."Our nutritionist must be having a fit," one Clemson player reportedly said....
No {!#%@}.

Characteristically generous... If this was two years ago, it would have been his foundation's major contribution to lesser mortals... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't worry, he'll claim it on his taxes.

"Paid for it himself." What a crock. I don't believe it for a second. At the very least, he probably borrowed it from himself so he could write it off, then claim it back, then deduct it from somewhere else. Triple score!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:29 am

What I found both funny and tragic...Trump had to do this because the cooks are furloughed.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:39 am

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:41 am

Great American food...it’s what makes him the bloated orange he is today!!!!

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:50 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:39 am
And the menu reads:

"Hémorragie Cérébrale a la Maison Blanche"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:23 am

LOL

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:27 pm
Jeff_36 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:54 pm
I get that.
Beto wants us all to talk about stuff: I used to have people like this working for me; they didn't last long in my group.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:40 pm

The US House of Representatives, in a courageous vote, has passed a resolution of disapproval of white supremacism. The vote was 424-1.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:27 pm

Hey...who was the one????

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:36 pm

Bobby Rush, Chicago, protest vote, argued that King should have been censured.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:36 pm

today's song:

Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:49 pm

today's other song:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:29 pm

the only surprise here is that NBC backed down: "NBC News Tells Staffers Not To Call Steve King’s Racist Remarks Racist (UPDATE: NBC Changes Guidance)"

speaking of which, as if he were not transparent, venomous drooler Chris Matthews, of "left" MSNBC, last night said a couple times that during the '16 campaign he had never been opposed to Trump . . . no kidding!