Seth teachings by Jane Roberts

What you think about how you think.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Seth teachings by Jane Roberts

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:22 pm

but the woo crowd has zero answers. The skeptics....get a fish now and then.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:35 pm

hardly...when out of body you experience other dimensions ,see the big picture....experience is the only way of learning as einstein said
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:42 pm

Yes G.........but still providing ZERO answers to any relevant questions. Recall: my only woo experience is an out of body experience with my betrothed. Immensely important to me: meaning: ZERO.

NAME: what out of body experience had aided mankind................................... Go!!!!
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

landrew
Has No Life

Post by landrew » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:20 pm

Seth sounds like an addict beyond redemption. Still yearning for corporeal delights, despite many lifetimes of failing to rise above the slavery of addiction.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:40 pm

:hmm: He might have been...um..."channeled" by an addict...
Lard, save me from your followers.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:19 pm

When the child, particularly the young child, is sleeping, for example, the personality often simply vacates the body. Gradually the identification with the between-life dwindles until nearly full focus resides in the physical body.

— Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul, Jane Roberts -------------------Now: Others, finished with reincarnation and of a different overall nature, may begin the long journey leading toward the vocation of a creator. On a much different plane, this can be compared to geniuses in creative fields within your own physical reality. Instead of paints, pigments, words, musical notes, the creators begin to experiment with dimensions of actuality, imparting knowledge in as many forms as possible - and I do not mean physical forms... These creators, however, are also involved in inspiring those in all levels of reality available to them. For example, inspiration in your systems is often the work of such creators.

— Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul, Jane Roberts ------------------------Those who do not take advantage of such opportunities in this life often do not do so when it is over. Consciousness will expand. It will create. It will turn inside out to do so. There is nothing outside of yourself that will force you to understand these issues or face them. It is useless then to say, 'When this life is over I will look back upon my experience and mend my ways.' This is like a young man saying, 'When I grow old and retire, I will use all those abilities that I am not now developing.' You are setting the stage for your 'next' life now. The thoughts you think today will in one way or another become the fabric of your next existence. There are no magic words that will make you wise, that will fill you with understanding and compassion, that will expand your consciousness.

— Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul,
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Post by Poodle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:30 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:19 pm
When the child, particularly the young child, is sleeping, for example, the personality often simply vacates the body.
Ah - that explains everything - yours didn't come back, eh? If only you'd said so before, gorgeous, we'd all have understood better.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:37 pm

the personality aka the soul or child....told ya before as seth said everyone leaves their body during sleep

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:40 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:37 pm
...told ya before...
Why do you seem to think that carries any meaning?
Lard, save me from your followers.

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Post by Poodle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:08 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:37 pm
the personality aka the soul or child....told ya before as seth said everyone leaves their body during sleep
Yeah - but in most cases they return. What happened to you?
:D Just joshin'. I know you never went in the first place.