Gas introduction in crematorium 2 in Auschwitz-Birkenau

Discussions
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Poster

Re: Gas introduction in crematorium 2 in Auschwitz-Birkenau

Post by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Nessie wrote:
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote:Ok.You showed me your TOTAL ignorance on the subject ;I will give you onother -and last-chance:

Start with:
Zyklon B.What is was and how it worked .

According to manufacturer.Don't give me the holo-fable but scientific facts.
Understood?
Give me your best shot.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
General Wikipedia over view of Zyklon B

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and how hydrogen cyanide poisons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Compare the garbage from jew-pedia with original "Dagesch" manual .
Don't waste my time again.

and detail about Zyklon B as it made now under the name Uragan D2

http://circa.europa.eu/Public/irc/env/b ... N_1.0_&a=d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Exposure of bystanders and persons re-entering the fumigated area
Before fumigation, the whole building or other object to be treated is hermetically closed. A
protective zone around the fumigated structure is set in such a way as to prevent a contact of
bystanders with the gas during ventilation. Assigned personnel guards the building for the
whole time of the process, as well as checks the surroundings and adjacent buildings till the
treated building is handed over. Specified organisational measures (see Appendix VI,
Application manual) are observed, ensuring that non-professional persons will not come into
contact with HCN as the result of uncontrolled entry into fumigated area, or ingestion of food
or drinks treated with HCN.
All accessible places are provided with warning posters. After the
treatment with hydrogen cyanide is finished, treated space is ventilated. During the first phase
the ventilation must not be carried out towards water courses, streets etc. The treated object is
cleared for further use only when residual concentration of hydrogen cyanide is lower than
3 mg/m
Under these conditions the risk for bystanders may be considered negligible.
Indirect exposure via the food chain or other products
Hydrogen cyanide is not expected to be used for direct treatment of food or feed. All food and
feed intended for using, liquids, plants, tobacco products, first-aid boxes, etc. shall be removed
from the premises before fumigation. "

Filip Müller was a Czech Jew and Sonderkommando, he was
at Auschwitz from April 1942 to Jan 1945, killing Jews
(the Nazis just let him walk away to tell his story though)

In his 1979 book: Eyewitness Auschwitz - Three Years in the Gas Chambers he describes how in May 1942 he was assigned to remove the clothing of the victims after they were gassed in Auschwitz I. The victims had carried their luggage inside with them and Müller described how he ate some of the cheese that he found in a suitcase inside the gas chamber.

"Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a half-open suit case containing food. Pretending to be busy undressing a corpse with one hand, I ransacked the suit-case with the other. Keeping one eye on the door in case Stark returned suddenly I hastily grabbed a few triangles of cheese and a poppyseed cake. With my filthy, blood-stained fingers I broke off pieces of cake and devoured them ravenously."
http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic ... as+chamber" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After the treatment with hydrogen cyanide is finished, the treated space is ventilated: Buildings
are ventilated for 24 – 48 hours; 1.5 hours are usually sufficient for planes.
Prior to the opening,
it is necessary to pay special attention to wet spots, where hydrogen cyanide may be absorbed
and gradually released later on, when the temperature increases. Re-entry into treated
structures/areas without the use of self contained breathing apparatus is allowed only when gas
concentrations are ≤ 3 mg/m
(2.715 ppm).
etc etc etc

Don't you understand what you read?
DON'T WASTE MY TIME AGAIN
OR START PAYING ME FOR THE TIME WASTED :)
Now go back to school and do it better this time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A letter to Spielberg from Roger Dommergue Polacco de Menasce, a French Jew.

Dear M.Spielberg,

I wish your honesty to be equal to your very great talent. I saw you on T.V in France. You declared that you would pour out Shoa propaganda in German schools. You mentioned that witnesses would convince for good, as to the reality of the Shoa (6-million-gas-chambers),

I feel it my duty as a Jew and after 20 years study of the historical problem of the holocaust, to call your attention to the facts. Facts are very stubborn and as no one can gainsay them, our congeners have been compelled to make disgusting politicians enact stalino-orwellian laws which forbid to mention anything concerning the dogma of the ‘six-million-gas-chambers,’ definitively reduced to perpetual worship of this alchemy.

In case of no respect of silence and worship of the myth, you suffer the penalty of fines or prison or both. Professor Faurisson who has been studying the subject for 20 years, has been practically massacred. This is utterly ridiculous but give the Police and the Justice of all countries to Mr Lévy, he will not be ridiculous any more: here is the XXth century!

These laws are, accordingly, the absolute proof of the fake before we study its arithmetical and technical ineptitude. No Sir, you will not find ONE witness who saw 6 millions Jews slaughtered. You will not find ONE witness of Zyclon- B- gas chambers to exterminate 1000 or 2000 people at a time, close to the crematoria. See my ‘Shoa Sherlockholmised’ herewith: it is the summary of 20 years study on the subject. The ‘6-million-gas-chambers myth ‘is an arithmetic and technical nonsense.

As a matter of fact the howling, snivelling, Shoa business, 50 years after the war, is disgusting, debasing: it is a disgraceful shame. No people in History has ever been wailing about its losses 50 years after a war, even its true and real losses. Even if the 6-million-gas-chambers were true, it would be a dishonour to make such din and pump up so much money everywhere: who were the usurers of the Weimar Republic? You know it as well as I do. It is all the more so as we know that 6.000.000 is gross exaggeration and that the zyclon B gas chambers are a technical impossibility. ( See Degesh Trial in 1949).

In fact 150,000 or 200,000 Jews died in the German camps of typhus or starvation. Many others died but as fighters against Germany to which we, the Jews, had declared war in 1933! ( Hitler was allergic to the hegemony of gold and of the dollar: so he could give work to six million unemployed, before the functioning of German armament factories!). Do you know the book published at this period and written by our congener Kaufmann: ‘ GERMANY MUST PERISH?’

We know that 80,000,000 Goyim were slaughtered in the USSR , in a political regime which was entirely Jewish, from Marx and Warburg, to Kaganovitch, Frenkel, Yagoda, the executioners. We know that after 1945 Americans and Russians killed and raped German communities all over Europe from Lithuania to Albania .

We know that 1,500,000 German war prisoners were starved to death after the war (a famous book was published a few years ago, but is ignored to day). You will find here included in French the text of a rabbi: ‘A rabbi pleads guilty’: unfortunately I possess neither the German original nor an English translation. You should have it translated. The Rabbi condemns the Jewish behaviour in Germany 50 years before Nazism and vindicates the emergence of Hitler.

As for the harm we have done to Humanity is absolutely not redeemed by your excellent films or the virtuosity of Yehudi Menuhin, or the neutron bomb of S.T. Cohen, I wrote a book about it from texts written by important Jews which are much above the most anti-Semitic text written by Goyim. Simone Weil drew a tragic summary: ‘The Jews, this handful of uprooted people, have been the cause of the uprooting of the whole mankind’. And George Steiner: ‘For 5000 years we have been talking too much: words of death for us and for the others.’

We know that all the German towns of more than 100,000 people have been destroyed during the last war, with women and children: silence about this real holocaust. If we consider the turn taken by the Shoa business, what you intend to do in Germany is actually the safest way to a heaping up of a huge amount of anti-jewish sentiment the explosion of which will be unique in History.

Discretion and moderation must be our behaviour: all the rest is suicide. Neither ‘mondialism’ nor orwellian laws for ‘crime of thought’ can prevent antisemitism to explode: only OUR behaviour can. What you do and all the whining and money pumping can only egg it on. It will increase out of reasonable proportions, if there can be a reasonable proportion to antisemitism.

I know that it is practically impossible to check our propensity to speculation and that only the abolition of circumcision at the 8th day could (our particularism derives from the disturbance of the 21 days of the 1st puberty, which starts precisely at the 8th day ) but we must, at least, try to avoid such blunders as the one you intend to perform in Germany and which would be appalling.

I am a great admirer of your films (except the Shindler list: ask his wife and the historical real reality, but this is a minor blunder). I hope your will scrutinise what I send you and escape the folly of the majority of our congeners . I will always answer you if you have the integrity to write to me.

Cordialement à vous.

Roger Dommergue Polacco de Menasce

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/posting.p ... =post&f=36" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jerzy

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:No Bob, No banana for you. Jerzy the Jew hater, said he wanted a step by explanation of how it could happen. He didn't say for only a particular gas chamber did he? Please practice your use of the English language before posting again.
Here is Jerzy´s comment and quote addressed by him:
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote: "The testimonial evidence clearly establishes that the gas was introduced through four openings into metal shafts. The strength of the evidence demands from Revisionists to provide particular strong and compelling evidence, which justifies to reject the testimonial evidence."

No :)
YOU have to prove it that it could happened in this way .
Step by step.
Start with:
Zyklon B.What is was and how it worked .
Then we go to a step nr.2 :)

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Thus as proven, quote from opening comment from Hans as quoted and addressed by Jerzy is clearly related to crematorium II what is no surprise as this is the name of this thread.

Ellard later explicitly quoted it himself:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote: "The testimonial evidence clearly establishes that the gas was introduced through four openings into metal shafts. The strength of the evidence demands from Revisionists to provide particular strong and compelling evidence, which justifies to reject the testimonial evidence."

YOU have to prove it that it could happened in this way .Step by step
You haven't read anything about the holocaust at all have you?

[Testimonies]
Thus Ellard deliberately ignored information provided in Hans´s quote or what is more probable, he do not know anything about "four openings and metal shafts" and he do not know that this description is unique for cremtorium II or its mirror copy crematorium III. Thus he confirmed his poor knowledge and instead of materials related to crematorium II, he quoted testimonies related to crematorium I and "bunkers" as he is not aware of alleged different construction claimed by orthodox narrative.

Thus Ellard is wrong and refuted again.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:02 am

Bob wrote: Thus Ellard deliberately ignored information provided in Hans´s quote or what is more probable, he do not know anything about "four openings and metal shafts" and he do not know that this description is unique for cremtorium II or its mirror copy crematorium III. Thus he confirmed his poor knowledge and instead of materials related to crematorium II, he quoted testimonies related to crematorium I and "bunkers" as he is not aware of alleged different construction claimed by orthodox narrative. Thus Ellard is wrong and refuted again.
No Bob, you're not even close. Read
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote: Start with: Zyklon B.What is was and how it worked .
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote: YOU have to prove it that it could happened in this way .Step by step
So I started with three SS testimonies as they poured Zyklon B down holes. He doesn't say for one particular Krema at all. You are just clutching at straw after Hans gave you a good spanking. Sooooo do you have any testimonies from SS personnel saying there were no gas chambers.....No? I didn't think so. Does that worry holocaust deniers at all? :mrgreen:

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:59 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Bob wrote: Thus Ellard deliberately ignored information provided in Hans´s quote or what is more probable, he do not know anything about "four openings and metal shafts" and he do not know that this description is unique for cremtorium II or its mirror copy crematorium III. Thus he confirmed his poor knowledge and instead of materials related to crematorium II, he quoted testimonies related to crematorium I and "bunkers" as he is not aware of alleged different construction claimed by orthodox narrative. Thus Ellard is wrong and refuted again.
No Bob, you're not even close. Read
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote: YOU have to prove it that it could happened in this way .Step by step
So I started with three SS testimonies as they poured Zyklon B down holes. He doesn't say for one particular Krema at all. You are just clutching at straw after Hans gave you a good spanking. Sooooo do you have any testimonies from SS personnel saying there were no gas chambers.....No? I didn't think so. Does that worry holocaust deniers at all? :mrgreen:
Ellard now claims that he wanted to answer request about "Zyklon B.What is was and how it worked ." then maybe he can tell to readers why he quoted testimonies which apparently lack what he allegedly wanted to demonstrate - what is Zyklon B and how worked. Instead of proper answer, he quoted testimonies related to introduction of Zyklon B to alleged gas chamber/s in crematorium I or "bunkers" which obviously have nothing to do with "what is Zyklon B and how worked":
From the statement of Hans Stark, registrar of new arrivals, Auschwitz "Grabner* ordered me to pour Zyklon B into the opening because only one medical orderly had shown up. During a gassing Zyklon B had to be poured through both
openings of the gas-chamber room at the same time"

Testimony of SS private Hoeblinger
Then we drove to the gas chambers. The medical orderlies climbed a ladder, they had gas masks up there, and emptied the cans.

Testimony of SS-Unterscharfuehrer Pery Broad
The tins were filled to the brim with blue granules the size of peas. Immediately after
opening the tins, their contents was thrown into the holes which were then quickly covered
Maybe Ellard can explain to readers why he omitted subject of his response (What is Zyklon B and how worked) and why he instead quoted only this part from Jerzy´s comment:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote:"The testimonial evidence clearly establishes that the gas was introduced through four openings into metal shafts. The strength of the evidence demands from Revisionists to provide particular strong and compelling evidence, which justifies to reject the testimonial evidence."

YOU have to prove it that it could happened in this way .Step by step
You haven't read anything about the holocaust at all have you?
Finally, in this, Ellard clearly stated what was purpose of these testimonies and what he wanted to address:

"These are the SS men describing exactly how they did it."

Thus this is clearly not answer to question "Zyklon B.What is was and how it worked ." but rather answer to fictional question not visible in Jerzy´s comment, this non-existent question should read as follows "how they poured Zyklon B to gas chamber".

Thus Ellard is wrong and refuted again, all these new falsehoods were created because he cannot admit that he has no clue about how alleged gas chamber looks like from the view of orthodox narrative. It does not matter what he wanted to answer in Jerzy´s comment as Jerzy´s quote and Hans´s quote and name of this thread as well are related clearly to crematorium II.
You are just clutching at straw after Hans gave you a good spanking.
Alleged "good spanking" is attempt to divert subject from his own blunder. Ellard is apparently not able to quote just one single example of alleged "good spanking" from Hans.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Poster

Post by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:08 am

So I started with three SS testimonies as they poured Zyklon B down holes.
For what purpose?
What holes?
Those on pictures from CIA?
I will accept you logic but please continue :)
Describe the Zyklon B which was "poured" down holes?
Here is the picture:

Do you know what it is?

How about this:

and this:

Take your time...

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:49 am

So I started with three SS testimonies as they poured Zyklon B down holes. He doesn't say for one particular Krema at all. You are just clutching at straw after Hans gave you a good spanking. Sooooo do you have any testimonies from SS personnel saying there were no gas chambers.....No? I didn't think so. Does that worry holocaust deniers at all? :mrgreen:[/quote]
Bob wrote:Ellard now claims that he wanted to answer request about "Zyklon B.What is was and how it worked ." then maybe he can tell to readers why he quoted testimonies which apparently lack what he allegedly wanted to demonstrate - "
Because you interrupted before Jerzy the holocaust denier responded to my post. Your failed to notice that Nessie posted the links that detailed what Zyklon B was and how it worked. Didn't you see his post you idiot!
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 20#p304121" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I love holocaust denier because they are so stupid.
Bob wrote:Maybe Ellard can explain to readers why he omitted subject of his response (What is Zyklon B and how worked) and why he instead quoted only this part from Jerzy´s comment:
Because Nessie posted what Zyklon B is and how it works, you idiot! (see above link)

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Poster

Post by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jerzy

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:57 am

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote:So I started with three SS testimonies as they poured Zyklon B down holes.
For what purpose?
What holes?
Those on pictures from CIA?
I will accept you logic but please continue :)
Describe the Zyklon B which was "poured" down holes?
Here is the picture:

Do you know what it is?

How about this:

and this:

Take your time...

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
There is a photo of a man on a roof which looks posed.

Then photos of delousing equipment.

A photo of a US gas chamber.

A photo of a door.

These quizes are easy!
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Poster

Post by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:26 am

There is a photo of a man on a roof which looks posed.
My Sir!!! How could you!!! This is a proof for HOLOCAUST!!!!!!Can't you read!!!!

Then photos of delousing equipment.
Correct .The Zyklon B granules were place on small tray inside this monster,pre-heated and the HCN was pushed by fan in to a gas chamber.The one and only.
A photo of a US gas chamber.
Very good.
A photo of a door.

How dare you!!!!THis is a door to gas chamber in Auschwitz!!!
THE gas chamber!!!!
Show some respect!!!! Don't you know that on another site of this door(according to eye witness) SS-man with machine gun was ready to kill anybody who could come closer!!!!

Jerzy :)

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:27 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Because you interrupted before Jerzy the holocaust denier responded to my post. Your failed to notice that Nessie posted the links that detailed what Zyklon B was and how it worked.

Because Nessie posted what Zyklon B is and how it works, you idiot! (see above link)
So now Ellard changed his story and claims that Nessie already answered what is Zyklon B and how worked and he didn´t want to answer this point again so he posted testimonies regarding introduction of Zyklon B as a next step.

So we are again at the beginning, why Ellard posted testimonies related to crematorium I and "bunkers" when Jerzy´s quote, Hans´s quote and name of this thread is about "introduction of gas" in crematorium II and Jerzy wanted to know how this worked step by step?

As already demonstrated, because Ellard knows nothing about different construction of alleged gas chambers. Secondly, he posted usual false testimonies since there are/were no holes for introduction of gas, material evidence refute testimonies, he should re read this thread.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:05 pm

"Bob" is freaking out and bossing people around again waaaah.

Not that anyone gives a rats ass what he says because the Holocaust happened.

Bob has a Gerdes shaped head and gets all upset when he can't show off his aspergers like obsession with gas chambers and Zyklon B and seems like these other morons to need people to disagree with him.

Behind the arrogance and the clumsy way of debating he has, Bob is just another worthless lunatic spammer.

Upset "Bob" by ignoring him.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Thank you for your contribution, but I do not see anything related to topic, feel free to show me introduction holes in crematorium 2 to demonstrate that was possible to introduce gas inside alleged gas chamber.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:21 pm

No need to thank me Bob. It's a free service we extend to all our clients.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Darren Wilshak cannot show them, ok, I expected it.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Bob wrote:Darren Wilshak cannot show them, ok, I expected it.
We already know where this will go. You do not believe the evidence of the holes and we do. Like it or not, I believe the witnesses are corroborated by what is left of the altered and tampered with remains of Krema II and the train and aerial photos to say there were holes in the roof when it was used as a gas chamber.

I can see how the remains of Krema II is maybe the weakest of the three strands of evidence, as the building was blown up by the Nazis and then the Soviets got hold of it then other investigations did goodness knows what to the remains. It has become a crime scene ruined from which neither side can be wholly convincing in their argument.

The decision is then based on the other evidence of witnesses and photos. You do not believe then, I and others do.

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:04 pm

Nessie, feel free to repeat again what had been already refuted, i will spend a few more minutes with refuting that again. Feel free to show where are holes in the roof, "train" and aerials photos showing alleged holes or testimony which is according to you corroborated by remains.

Now is your comment without any value as you only repeated usual summary not backed by anything. You and you colleagues had almost six months, now I am curious what you can present after six months.
You do not believe then, I and others do.
Thank you for your admission that for you and you colleagues, this is matter of religion and not of evidence.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:27 pm

The earth is not shaking with Bob's shattering blow to the Holocaust, LOL.

Means absolutely nothing really if people say that they believe in the Holocaust or not. As a weasel denier ploy, it's not the best in the dustbin of trash that you have. Beats the one about "not being a denier because how can you deny something that never happened? " :-)

How about the one dealing with how best to convert people to "Revisionism." LOL How's that denier project working out, Bob? Holohoax 101? It's the scientific method!

As if something of this importance could be decided upon a forum.

AHF

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Bob wrote:Nessie, feel free to repeat again what had been already refuted, i will spend a few more minutes with refuting that again. Feel free to show where are holes in the roof, "train" and aerials photos showing alleged holes or testimony which is according to you corroborated by remains.

Now is your comment without any value as you only repeated usual summary not backed by anything. You and you colleagues had almost six months, now I am curious what you can present after six months.
You do not believe then, I and others do.
Thank you for your admission that for you and you colleagues, this is matter of religion and not of evidence.
Deciding on a different conclusion from you does not mean we have have resorted to religion. Have you got any new evidence to present? My position is the same now as it was when we last debated. At first I had been persuaded by your points, but then as your agenda came through with they way you handled evidence I decided against you.

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:30 pm

You are asking me If i have something new, but I am still waiting for you or your colleagues to address revisionist arguments presented many years ago (or some six months ago on this forum).

Since you didn´t present anything what you have claimed in your previous post, I consider it as you still do not have anything.

Your ad hominem about some alleged agenda isn´t good way how to argue.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Poster

Post by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:01 am

by Bob » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:11 pm

"Thank you for your contribution, but I do not see anything related to topic, feel free to show me introduction holes in crematorium 2 to demonstrate that was possible to introduce gas inside alleged gas chamber."

Bob.That was proven BEYOND ANY DOUBT officially in 1946. :)
See picture. :)

Nessie, HOLOCAUST DENIER :

"There is a photo of a man on a roof which looks posed."

Mate.I do agree with you 100%

Jerzy

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Bob did not know what to do when I pointed out to him that Krema II was a tampered with crime scene. I argued that meant both sides, believer and revisionist/denier would have limited use of it to make their case. Now Jerzy does not know what to do when I agree with him that evidence has been tampered with, in this case posed, as well.

Why is so much time spent on Krema II anyway? What about all the others?

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Unfortunately for Nessie, alleged introduction holes in the concrete roof cannot be tampered in the way which would have resulted in their disappearance.

Why Krema II? Because this thread is about Krema II and because this alleged gas chamber is the most important and in:[1]

"this one room, more people lost their lives than any other place on this planet. 500,000 people were killed. If you would draw a map of human suffering, if you created a geography of atrocity, this would be the absolute center."

Nessie again did not present anything to back up his claims, so I see no point for debate on this forum, no holes, no gassing possible. Feel free to inform me on Codoh forum if you have some evidence, I know you are registered there so no problem to let me know.

Photo posted by Jerzy is from Majdanek.

[1]Robert Jan Van Pelt in Errol Morris’ documentary movie Mr. Death The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr., 1999; transcript online at http://errolmorris.com/film/mrd_transcript.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Utter nonsense Jerzy the Maidanek photograph was first published in October of 1944. Not in 1946,. are you deranged or something?

Source: The Illustrated London News, October 14, 1944, p. 442.

Nice of the fat expert "Bob" not to point that out.

Nessie arguing with these arrogant cretins is a waste of time.

AHF

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Jerzy wrote:"Thank you for your contribution, but I do not see anything related to topic, feel free to show me introduction holes in crematorium 2 to demonstrate that was possible to introduce gas inside alleged gas chamber."

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:01 am Bob.That was proven BEYOND ANY DOUBT officially in 1946.
Bob wrote:Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:39 pm - Photo posted by Jerzy is from Majdanek.
Darren Wilshak wrote:Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:50 pm - Utter nonsense Jerzy the Maidanek photograph was first published in October of 1944. Not in 1946,. are you deranged or something?

Source: The Illustrated London News, October 14, 1944, p. 442.

Nice of the fat expert "Bob" not to point that out.

Nessie arguing with these arrogant cretins is a waste of time.
Thus Wilshak is proven liar and not very good reader, user Jerzy did not say as word about when the photo was firstly published so I hadn´t reason to correct him about date when the photo was firstly published. But I had reason to correct him about the location, and i did it since this topic is about crematorium 2 in Auschwitz, exactly for this reason I previously corrected Ellard about his testimonies regarding crematorium I and "bunkers", thus I applied fair approach to both sides.

Wilshak accusation is also somewhat flawed since my duty is not to point out every error contained in all users´s comments, in fact, I am ignoring many errors of "believers" and "deniers" since I am not superman who has infinite amount of time to correct every error of every user regarding every claim contained in their comments.

I have no problem to correct errors of revisionists, this is proven by this post for example, in which i corrected some errors from David during my first presence on this forum. I also corrected Mattogno as well in private correspondence via Germar Rudolf who had no problem with this as well since this is completely normal approach. Thus Wilshak accusation is again flawed from the beginning.

With his own approach, Wilshak is also proven hypocrite and clearly uses double standard since he didn´t point out several errors of his colleagues, namely Hans, Terry or Ellard but he has no problem to insults me when i allegedly didn´t point out non-existing error regarding alleged publish date in Jerzy´s comment. When i apply his logic, his duty was to correct them. In his favor maybe speaks the fact that he is not probably able to recognize their flaws thanks to his very poor knowledge, but he has some magic ability to somehow see that I am allegedly "fat" despite the obvious fact that he never saw me.

Wilshak can continue if he wants to embarrass himself again.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Why should i give a toss Bob about embarassment? I don't, though Jerzy is on your side and a more perfect shot in the foot asset one really couldn't have.

He wrote 1946, didn't he? Granted he has a tendency to incoherence whereas your style is more of a "know-all arrogance" which in it's way is also equally as off putting but I'm happy to keep on reminding you pathetic Nazi losers in any small way that I can of what a load of rubbish you are collectively, both as "chimps" and as ignorant liars and Nazis punting lies as fact.

If that's what you mean.

AHF

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:38 pm

"Fat" as in full of something. If you have a size problem as well Bob then that wouldn't surprise me either.

AHF

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:49 pm

As can be deduced from his intensive foul language and lack of any counter arguments, I was correct. Case closed.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Anyway why does Jerzy write "1946" along with a picture first published in 1944? Presumably he was actually implying that the Holocaust was made in Russia, possibly sometime in 1946. Which it wasn't.

It's not worth seriously dealing with you guys any more. It's an utter waste of time. You haven't changed too much of History. You might consider that St. Dieselus Berg single handedly trashed the "gas chamber myth" but the last time I looked in anywhere other than crank central and its network of spiders, he hadn't managed at all. Nor I suspect will he.

You know what is the most depressing thing about all this? In three or four years time, you are still going to be here droning on about gas chambers Bob. with the same futility.

Pass the sick bag.

AHF

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Anyway why does Jerzy write "1946" along with a picture first published in 1944?
That´s the question which Wilshak should have aimed on Jerzy to reveal if this refers to publish date or not before he falsely claimed it without any evidence.

The most depressing thing for Wilshak is the fact that he is not able to provide anything related to subject of the alleged gas chamber in crematorium 2. This can be easily demonstrated by simple question:

Can Wilshak show at least one single piece of evidence proving introduction holes for Zyklon B in alleged homicidal gas chamber in crematorium 2?

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Bob wrote:Unfortunately for Nessie, alleged introduction holes in the concrete roof cannot be tampered in the way which would have resulted in their disappearance.

Why Krema II? Because this thread is about Krema II and because this alleged gas chamber is the most important and in:[1]

"this one room, more people lost their lives than any other place on this planet. 500,000 people were killed. If you would draw a map of human suffering, if you created a geography of atrocity, this would be the absolute center."

Nessie again did not present anything to back up his claims, so I see no point for debate on this forum, no holes, no gassing possible. Feel free to inform me on Codoh forum if you have some evidence, I know you are registered there so no problem to let me know.

Photo posted by Jerzy is from Majdanek.

[1]Robert Jan Van Pelt in Errol Morris’ documentary movie Mr. Death The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr., 1999; transcript online at http://errolmorris.com/film/mrd_transcript.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There are plenty of holes, cracks and all sorts of damage to the roof. The Soviets had control of the camp and we know they tampered with Krema 1 as it had been tampered with by the Nazis to make it an air raid shelter. Past works and alteration can still be seen there.

With Krema 2 roof inconclusive we then look at other evidence which you don't want to but I see no reason to ignore. I say that is wrong and working backwards to make the conclusion that suits and fits your agenda not the facts.

I posted on CODOH but was locked out after pointing out to Hannover that the Nazis had targetted civilians in bombing raids before the British did. He was also upset I mentioned Krema 2 in an example about something else, claiming I was off topic.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Having seen people demolish Revisionist ideas and ignorance over and over again, why would I need to do that? I've told you that arguing with you people is a meaningless waste of time. Do I need to draw you a picture Bob? Allege what you like, or get help for your weird obsession Bob, either way it's not healthy.

I mean if you were going to publish something or produce an outstanding piece of research maybe you might gain some respect but generally on the whole revisionists can't actually manage outstanding pieces of research and most of what they have published is dreadful. Which is why for the hundredth time there is no peer review for Revisionist "works."

I don't need to prove anything to you personally, of course it is far more depressing in my opinion that you will still be doing this in five years time. Whether as skcz or Stanislav, you'll still be there morbidly writing "alleged homicidal gas chamber in crematorium 2."

I won't.

Last time I looked Internet forums weren't actually courts of law Bob.

Are you what one might call a "combative "sort of person Bob?
Last edited by Darren Wilshak on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AHF

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Bob wrote:As can be deduced from his intensive foul language and lack of any counter arguments, I was correct. Case closed.

That is a non sequitur. Case still open.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:06 am

Bob wrote:

Can Wilshak show at least one single piece of evidence proving introduction holes for Zyklon B in alleged homicidal gas chamber in crematorium 2?
That is your half a question tactic again. Of course there is evidence of holes from witnesses, photos and atleast what is left of the roof.

But I know you already do not accept any of that believing instead it has all been refuted.

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:14 am

Nessie wrote:There are plenty of holes, cracks and all sorts of damage to the roof.
But we are interested in introduction holes for Zyklon B and not in "all sorts of damage, cracks and etc,"
Nessie wrote:The Soviets had control of the camp and we know they tampered with Krema 1 as it had been tampered with by the Nazis to make it an air raid shelter. Past works and alteration can still be seen there.
Well, if you can show introduction holes in crematorium I, you will score major blow to revisionist´s thesis, but you did not show them as well since there were never any holes for Zyklon B.
With Krema 2 roof inconclusive we then look at other evidence which you don't want to but I see no reason to ignore.

That is your half a question tactic again. Of course there is evidence of holes from witnesses, photos and atleast what is left of the roof.
This is not true (or in better words - lie), if you are uncomfortable with material evidence which refute your case, feel free to present me your alleged "other" evidence, I already challenged you.

Again, Nessie´s ad hominem about some alleged agenda or tactic.
I posted on CODOH but was locked out after pointing out to Hannover that the Nazis had targetted civilians in bombing raids before the British did. He was also upset I mentioned Krema 2 in an example about something else, claiming I was off topic.
You are claiming, that you are banned? Think twice about your answer, there is no problem to check this with moderators.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 am

I imagine Nessie could have been banned for multiple topic offences. AKA "discussing more than one thing." Bob are you paranoid and mistrustful as well as obsessed with gas chamber hoaxes?

AHF

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:58 am

Bob, I havd no other evidence to add to we have already discussed about hole in Krema roofs. I have looked at both sides arguements and the various reports of those who have been there and studied the roofs. I stand by my opinion neither are conclusive.

I would like to see a modern day forensic study to overcome the tampering both buildings have experienced.

I did not say I was banned from CODOH. I said I found myself locked out with a banned message but no confirmation of a ban and I was unable to post. I kept trying for a while to post there and then just gave up. Full details are in a thread CODOH not open and no debate.

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:48 am

I gave up, I asked you third time or four time to back your claims, but you have refused again, thus I assume you don´t have anything for crematorium II or crematorium I as well. Case closed, nothing to debate, no gassing possible.

I have no reason to believe you that you are locked (or banned, I don´t see a difference) since I was not able to find anything except for one complain from moderator which says "stay on topic please, thank you". But if your behavior was similar to what I see here, then yes, you are maybe banned since you are repeatedly violating guidelines.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Poster

Post by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:54 am

THE SAME picture is presented on holo-orbit as a picture from Auschwitz or from Majdanek.
Do you like a bet my dear holo-fanatics?

I realized that a mr.PRESSAC id your guru.
In this case I have a question:
What is this:

I can give you a clue:comes from "„Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers”

Tell us more.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Poster

Post by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Or this maybe:

Have you pick :)

Sydney Morning Herald
Date: 05/05/99

GEORGE RYBA

For a memorable 31/2; years, I was a Polish political prisoner in Auschwitz. Beginning in October 1941, we prisoners were put to work building New Camp No 2 (Birkenau) to accommodate more than 200,000 new prisoners. As a construction electrician, I worked installing electrical power in four gas chambers and the adjacent crematoria. Later, during gassing, wires and cables were often ripped off by victims gasping for air and writhing in the agony of asphyxiation. We had to repair such damage when the still convulsive bodies were being lifted up for cremation.

Dozens of my Jewish friends in the camp died by gassing. Seven of my close non-Jewish friends (five Poles, one Slovene and one Corsican), unable to carry out heavy work when weakened by typhus and malaria, were thrown naked in winter frost, one on top of another, like sardines, screaming onto a truck, 80 to a load, for the 15-minute journey to the gas chamber.
In the aftermath of the German defeat at Stalingrad, from the middle of 1943, the Nazis restricted gassing to Jews and Gypsies and still managed to exterminate 1.5 million people before the Red Army liberated Auschwitz in 1945.

I was still there till about three weeks before liberation, when the SS demolition squads were blasting away anything indicative of what had been going on in Auschwitz for nearly five years.

All this I described in painful detail while giving evidence against Himmler's deputies, Kaltenbrunner and Pohl, and eight SS leaders during the first two main trials of war criminals at Nuremberg in 1945-46. My testimony withstood long and forceful cross-examination by dozens of the best German lawyers defending the Nazi elite.

[...]

George Ryba, a Sydney resident, is a survivor of Auschwitz and was a leader of the camp's underground resistance.

Majdanek death toll: 1.5 million

Nazi Mass Killing Laid Bare in Camp

Victims Put at 1,500,000 in Huge Death Factory of Gas Chambers and Crematories

William H. Lawrence
The New York Times
August 30, 1944
Page 1

LUBLIN, Poland, Aug. 27 (Delayed) -- I have just seen the most terrible place on the face of the earth -- the German concentration camp at Maidanek, which was a veritable River Rouge for the production of death, in which it is estimated by Soviet and Polish authorities that as many as 1,500,000 persons from nearly every country in Europe were killed in the last three years.

I have been all through the camp, inspecting its hermetically sealed gas chambers, in which the victims were asphyxiated, and five furnaces in which the bodies were cremated and I have talked with German officers attached to the camp, who admitted quite frankly that it was a highly systemized place for annihilation, although they, of course, denied any personal participation in the murders.

I have seen the skeletons of bodies the Germans did not have time to burn before the Red Army swept into Lublin on July 23, and I have seen such evidence as bone ash still in the furnaces and piled up beside them ready to be taken to near-by fields, on which it was scattered as fertilizer for cabbages.

Ten Mass Graves Opened

I have been to Krempitski, ten miles to the east, where I saw three of ten opened mass graves and looked upon 368 partly decomposed bodies of men, women and children who had been executed individually in a variety of cruel and horrible means. In this forest alone, the authorities estimate, there are more than 300,000 bodies.

It is impossible for this correspondent to state with any certainty how many persons the Germans killed here. Many bodies unquestionably were burned and not nearly all the graves in this vicinity had been opened by the time I visited the scene.

But I have been in a wooden warehouse at the camp, approximately 150 feet long, in which I walked across literally tens of thousands of shoes spread across the floor like grain in a half-filled elevator. There I saw shoes of children as young as 1 year old. There were shoes of young and old men or women. Those I saw were all in bad shape -- since the Germans used this camp not only to exterminate their victims, but also as a means of obtaining clothing for the German people -- but some obviously had been quite expensive. At least one pair had come from America, for it bore a stamp, "Goodyear welt."

I have been through a warehouse in downtown Lublin in which I saw hundreds of suitcases and literally tens of thousands of pieces of clothing and personal effects of people who died here and I have had the opportunity of questioning a German officer, Herman Vogel, 42, of Millheim, who admitted that as head of the clothing barracks he had supervised the shipment of eighteen freightcar loads of clothing to Germany during a two month period and that he knew it came from the bodies of persons who had been killed at Maidanek.

Evidence Found Convincing

This is a place that must be seen to be believed. I have been present at numerous atrocity investigations in the Soviet Union, but never have I been confronted with such complete evidence, clearly establishing every allegation made by those investigating German crimes.

After inspection of Maidanek, I am now prepared to believe any story of German atrocities, no matter how savage, cruel and depraved.

As one of a group of nearly thirty foreign correspondents brought to Poland on the invitation of the Polish Committee of National Liberation, I also had an opportunity to sit with the special mixed Soviet-Polish Atrocities Investigation Commission, headed by Vice-chairman Andrey Witos of the Polish Committee, and to question six witnesses, including three German officers -- Vogel, Theodore Shoelen and Tanton Earness -- who will probably face trial for their part in the administration of the death camp.

Responsible Germans Listed

For the correspondents, the commission's prosecutor, a Pole, summed up the evidence taken. He said it had been decided that these Germans bore the main responsibility for the crimes committed at Maidanek and in the Krempitski Forest: General Globenik, Gestapo, and SS Chief of the Lublin district. Governor Wendler of the Lublin district, described as a distant relative of Heinrich Himmler. Former Governor Zoerner of the Lublin district. Lisske, who had charge of all the concentration camps in the Lublin district. General Weiss, who was in charge of the Maidanek camp. Company Commander Anton Tumann, who at one time had charge of Maidanek. Mussfeld, who was in charge of the crematorium. Klopmann, who was chief of the German political department in the Lublin district.

It is impossible in the space here available to relate details of all the evidence of crimes we saw and heard, but for the benefit of those who have not had the opportunity to see with their own eyes, here is the story as it came from the lips of a German who had been a prisoner in Maidanek and was left behind by the retreating Germans. He is Hans Staub, a 31-year-old, tall, husky man with close-cropped hair, who had been imprisoned for engaging in black market meat operations in Germany.

Despite German orders that prisoners were to keep out of the crematorium area, he managed to slip inside the brick fence one day and secrete himself about the time a truck loaded with about a dozen persons drove up. Among them was a Polish woman he estimated to have been 28 or 29 years old.

The prisoners were guarded by tommy-gunners, who ordered them to alight from the truck and undress. The woman refused and this enraged Mussfeld, who beat her. She screamed and Mussfeld lost his temper, shouting, "I'll burn you alive."

According to Staub, Mussfeld then directed two attendants to grab the woman and bind her arms and legs. They then threw her on an iron stretcher, still clothed, and pushed her body into the oven.

"I heard one loud scream, saw her hair flame and then she disappeared into the furnace," Staub said.

According to several witnesses, the peak death production day for Maidanek was November 3, 1943, when for some reason not made clear the Germans executed a total of 18,000 to 20,000 prisoners by a variety of means, including shooting, hanging and gassing.

Camp Covers 670 Acres

This is Maidanek as I saw it. It is situated about a mile and a half from the middle of Lublin on the highroad between Chelm and Cracow. As one approaches he gets a view of the concentration camp almost identical with those pictured in American motion pictures. The first site is a twelve-foot-high double barbed-wire fence, which was charged with electricity.

Inside you see group after group of trim green buildings, not unlike the barracks in an Army camp in the United States. There were more than 200 such buildings. Outside the fence there were fourteen high machine-gun turrets and at one edge were kennels for more than 200 especially trained, savage man-tracking dogs used to pursue escaped prisoners. The whole camp covered an area of 670 acres.

As we entered the camp the first place at which we stopped obviously was the reception centre and it was near here that one entered the bath house. Here Jews, Poles, Russians and in fact representatives of a total of twenty-two nationalities entered and removed their clothing, after which they bathed at seventy-two showers and disinfectants were applied.

Sometimes they went directly into the next room, which was hermetically sealed with apertures in the roof down which the Germans threw opened cans of "Zyklon B", a poison gas consisting of prussic acid crystals, which were a light blue chalky substance. This produced death quickly. Other prisoners were kept for long periods; the average, we were told, was about six weeks.

Near the shower house were two other death chambers fitted for either Zyklon gas or carbon monoxide. One of them was seventeen meters square and there, we were told, the Germans executed 100 to 110 persons at once. Around the floor of the room ran a steel pipe with an opening for carbon monoxide to escape at every twenty-five centimeters.

Victims' Death Watched

We were told the victims always received a bath in advance of execution because the hot water opened the pores and generally improved the speed with which the poison gas took effect. There were glass-covered openings in these death chambers so the Germans could watch the effect on their victims and determine when the time had come to remove their bodies. We saw opened and unopened cans of Zyklon gas that bore German labels.

About a mile from the gas chambers was the huge crematorium. Built of brick, it looked and was operated not unlike a small blast furnace for a steel mill, operating with coal as fuel fanned by an electrically operated blower. There were five openings on each side -- on one side the bodies were loaded in and on the other ashes were removed and the fire built up. Each furnace held five bodies at a time.

We were told it took fifteen minutes to fill each furnace and about ten to twelve minutes for the bodies to burn. It was estimated that the battery of furnaces had a capacity of 1,900 bodies a day.

Near the furnaces we saw a large number of partial and complete skeletons. Behind a brick enclosure near by were more than a score of bodies of persons who, we were told, had been killed by the Germans on the day the Red Army captured Lublin, which they did not have time to burn before fleeing.

Not far from the furnaces were a large number of earthenware urns, which investigating authorities said witnesses told them were used by the Germans for ashes of some of their victims, which they sold to families for prices ranging up to 2,500 marks.

We saw a concrete table near the furnace and asked its purpose. We were told the Germans laid the bodies of victims there just before cremation and knocked out gold teeth, which were salvaged. We were told that no bodies were accepted for cremation unless the chest bore a stamp certifying that it had been searched for gold teeth.

It is the purpose of the Polish Committee of National Liberation to keep the main parts of Maidanek just as it now exists as an exhibition of German brutality and cruelty for all posterity to see.

M. Witos struck the universal feeling of all who have seen the camp when he expressed regret that the section of American and British public opinion that favours a soft peace with the Germans will not have an opportunity in advance of the peace conference to look at this plain evidence of the brutality of the Germans practiced towards their victims.

Among the few Polish people whom we had an opportunity to talk there is a widespread sentiment for stronger means of vengeance against the Germans, and the belief that some of those directly responsible for Maidanek should be executed in the terrible death camp they themselves erected.
:) :D :lol: :mrgreen: :frown:

Jerzy

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Bob wrote:I gave up, I asked you third time or four time to back your claims, but you have refused again, thus I assume you don´t have anything for crematorium II or crematorium I as well. Case closed, nothing to debate, no gassing possible.

I have no reason to believe you that you are locked (or banned, I don´t see a difference) since I was not able to find anything except for one complain from moderator which says "stay on topic please, thank you". But if your behavior was similar to what I see here, then yes, you are maybe banned since you are repeatedly violating guidelines.
I gave up you ages ago. I have already backed up my claims in previous debates we have had here. I am not going to go over the same ground again with you when neither of us have anything other to add to the debate.

Your claim of case closed is not true as there is further study to be done at Krema I and II IMO. Your claim of nothing to debate is not true, it is just I'll not debate old ground with you again. Your claim of no gassing possible is not backed up by the evidence we have been over before about the state of the roofs.

I see no reason why you cannot do what you said and contact the moderators. I cannot even remember my log in details and there is no way i can see to retrieve them. My behavior here on the Holocaust debates is way better than any other poster (Pyyhro excepted). I have detailed my experience on CODOH with quotes here

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18034" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and if I am banned, then there is as I say no hope for an open debate there.