Netanyahu Says He Will Compromise

Step right up for 3-card Monte...
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:51 am

Tom Palven wrote:Bobbo is definitely onto your schick,
No he isn't. He ran away when I asked him to set out his mathematics. You two clowns can't do basic mathematics, remember? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:09 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:51 am
Tom Palven wrote:Bobbo is definitely onto your schick,
No he isn't. He ran away when I asked him to set out his mathematics. You two clowns can't do basic mathematics, remember? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bobbo's final words so far in this thread were:

Tenth time: what would you do Matt if you don't have enough men to protect your country via voluntary efforts? word games and obfuscation is no help.

Then he apparently left in disgust.

Not the same as "running way."
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Netanyahu Says He Will Compromise

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:10 am

An observation as fine as my own. Maybe not as funny? Ha, ha..........I do crack myself up.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:18 am

Tom Palven wrote: Then he apparently left in disgust. Not the same as "running way."
Nope. He ran away. He couldn't do the mathematics.

It's like you. You can't answer any questions about your Fox News "Deep State" propaganda. You run away, start a new thread and write "Deep state" twenty times in a row.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven and Bobbo are idiots

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:20 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:10 am
An observation as fine as my own. Maybe not as funny? Ha, ha..........I do crack myself up.
How are you going Bobbo with that calculation supporting your claim ? Perhaps tomorrow? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:54 am

First things first Matt. YOU answer the question put to you 10 times, then I will answer again.

A point not worth its own response: I'm not disgusted by your game playing..........its just boring.

The ball will stay in your court.........or..........I suppose I could counter by challenging you to read some unrelated report, or respond to an unrelated red herring? What kind of bulldozer was that Matt? How come you never mention THAT? AFRAID OF SOMETHING MATT??????????????

See how stupid that is? You really do need more than one response..................
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:06 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: First things first Matt. YOU answer the question put to you 10 times, then I will answer again.
I have answered all your questions Bobbo. You are simply avoiding setting out your mathematical rebuttal to my simple mathematical calculation. That is because you finally worked out that countries converted to professional armies from conscription for exactly the reasons I stated.

...that and because you can't do basic mathematics. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:38 am

Well Matt, thats a claim everyone can see is not true. I would copy and paste where you did not answer the question multiple times over.....but you can't copy what is not there. So........you have an easier task. Copy and paste your answer.........or.........create it fresh right here:
What should a Nation do when its voluntary efforts to raise an army/defense force does not result in enough men to run the bulldozer?
I know you will excuse my liberty with the rephrasing of the question. I do get bored by repetition.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:24 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatis" wrote: Well Matt, thats a claim everyone can see is not true.
No Bobbo. Everyone can see that a professional army with equipment uses less manpower than a conscript army without equipment. That's why all industrialized countries have professional armies and high tech military equipment. .
bobbo_the_Pragmatis" wrote: I would copy and paste where you did not answer the question multiple times over.....
.....but as I answered all your question, you won't do that, as you would continue to look like an idiot.
What should a Nation do when its voluntary efforts to raise an army/defense force does not result in enough men to run the bulldozer?
You pay them to join the military. Those that do not join the military generate tax revenue and increased GDP to pay for the bulldozer. That's how it currently and already works around the world. Are you getting it yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:28 pm

No Matt.....paying money is all part of "voluntary efforts." You'd know that if you knew that military pay is part of the gdp and that the military grunts pay taxes too. But you don't know that. BULL Dozer.

This round, SECOND TIME:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:38 am
I know you will excuse my liberty with the rephrasing of the question. I do get bored by repetition.
........and you still run away from telling us exactly what kind of BULL-dozer you suppose is being used...........or even what is on page 34 of the owners manual. Why do you run away from those questions Matt?

Of Note: BULL-dozer is Matts code name the CIA uses when filing secret indictments under seal so that Matt can find and post the information.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:46 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: ........and you still run away from telling us exactly what kind of BULL-dozer you suppose is being used...........or even what is on page 34 of the owners manual.
I didn't see you asking that question previously. You are getting desperate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you were in the airforce and knew about the Seebees. You know, the blokes he used bulldozers to quickly construct the runways to allow high tech B-26s and B-29's bomb Japan.

You were in the airforce right?
:lol: :lol:

United States Naval Construction Battalions,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seabee
Seebees 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:03 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:46 pm
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: ........and you still run away from telling us exactly what kind of BULL-dozer you suppose is being used...........or even what is on page 34 of the owners manual.
I didn't see you asking that question previously. You are getting desperate.
1. The question was asked on Page 34 of the owners manual that is in the Sealed Indictment against Assange. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you missed that thinking no one would care about the BULL-dozer. But.....people do care. Thats what puts you on the outs.

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:46 pm
I thought you were in the airforce and knew about the Seebees. You know, the blokes he used bulldozers to quickly construct the runways to allow high tech B-26s and B-29's bomb Japan.

You were in the airforce right? [/color] :lol: :lol:
Before my time. We pilots/critics did shake our heads at the fraud, waste, abuse in our air force designs and as builts. Millions of dollars spent so that large aircraft could land on bare dirt....probably BULL-dozed flat but still just plain dirt. Fact is the large transports NEVER NOT ONCE "operationally" landed on anything but concrete. The risk of loss was too great.....but we still design the large cargo planes with that capability required. Just plain silly.

To your point and somewhat reflected above, No...I don't think the bombers took off from metal mesh in dirt runways. Too Heavy. used alot for fighters though. .............I could be wrong.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:07 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: I didn't see you asking that question previously. You are getting desperate.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:The question was asked on Page 34 of the owners manual that is in the Sealed Indictment against Assange.
Are you having a brain spasm of some sort? :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:12 am