Why gender differences are so hard to understand.

Methods and means of supporting critical thinking in education
HghrSymmetry
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: ViewClearerFromAbove

Re: Why gender differences are so hard to understand.

Post by HghrSymmetry » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:35 am

Well Rube, there are compounds available to clear up that "shooting pool with a rope" syndrome (or so I've heard).

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:46 am

And I've mentioned that the one that works best for me is the combination of a naked woman in heels. Man-made chemicals aren't necessary. But thanks for the laugh. I had that one coming. I am limp with humility. My heart dangles and my head hangs low. It's hard to stand erect after a pounding such as that. I'm gonna stop now that I am a head.
Penis!
trump is Putin's bitch

HghrSymmetry
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: ViewClearerFromAbove

Post by HghrSymmetry » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:32 am

ruben lopez wrote:And I've mentioned that the one that works best for me is the combination of a naked woman in heels. Man-made chemicals aren't necessary. But thanks for the laugh. I had that one coming. I am limp with humility. My heart dangles and my head hangs low. It's hard to stand erect after a pounding such as that. I'm gonna stop now that I am a head.
Penis!
Nice shot.
:lol:

rickoshay85
Veteran Poster

Post by rickoshay85 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:54 pm

A-number wrote:
vanderpoel wrote: Hey A, I would play baseball with you!
In the missionary position.
Would you consider doing that on a rink as in Hockey rink? or maybe in an outdoor shooting range. I'd woop your cute ass Van :lol: :lol: ...I mean nicely woop, not nasty-ly since you're really sweet guy :mrgreen: .
He may be SM at that. You never really know about those things
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO. John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

rickoshay85
Veteran Poster

Post by rickoshay85 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Would you consider doing that on a rink as in Hockey rink? or maybe in an outdoor shooting range. I'd woop your cute ass Van :lol: :lol: ...I mean nicely woop, not nasty-ly since you're really sweet guy :mrgreen: .>>

He may be SM at that. Who knows how many there are out there.
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO. John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)