because we need a music thread . . .

Discussions
User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:41 am

Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 20, 2019 1:53 pm







. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:21 pm

Theme for today (kinda)
Have multiple severe warnings in the area, including tornado watches. Ah, to be in Midwest in the Springtime......
So if I get blown away at some point today, it’s been nice knowing all of you!!!! :D

Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:49 pm

LOL, this will be of no interest to anyone besides me, Jeff_36, INCE and maybe Nick Terry but James Hetfield, the lead singer for Metallica, is in some Netflix movie.



He’s playing a cop. I may have to watch it just for that.

It’s a Ted Bundy flick.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 2:51 am

. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 2:53 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:49 pm
LOL, this will be of no interest to anyone besides me, Jeff_36, INCE and maybe Nick Terry but James Hetfield, the lead singer for Metallica, is in some Netflix movie. . . .
my wife loves Lillehammer starring Little Steven, which I absolutely detest . . . I don't do TV or movies all that well. Godard, ok, but . . .
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:01 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:49 pm
LOL, this will be of no interest to anyone besides me, Jeff_36, INCE and maybe Nick Terry but James Hetfield, the lead singer for Metallica, is in some Netflix movie.



He’s playing a cop. I may have to watch it just for that.

It’s a Ted Bundy flick.
Rather poor Netflix endeavor.... and why another Bundy TV docu-drama?

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:02 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:53 am
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:49 pm
LOL, this will be of no interest to anyone besides me, Jeff_36, INCE and maybe Nick Terry but James Hetfield, the lead singer for Metallica, is in some Netflix movie. . . .
my wife loves Lillehammer starring Little Steven, which I absolutely detest . . . I don't do TV or movies all that well. Godard, ok, but . . .
Agreed on Lillehamer... kept falling asleep....

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 3:13 am

whoops, it's Lillyhammer - spellcheck changes it to Lillhammer automatically LOL . . . I found myself reading to keep from falling asleep :)
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:43 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:01 am
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:49 pm
LOL, this will be of no interest to anyone besides me, Jeff_36, INCE and maybe Nick Terry but James Hetfield, the lead singer for Metallica, is in some Netflix movie.



He’s playing a cop. I may have to watch it just for that.

It’s a Ted Bundy flick.
Rather poor Netflix endeavor.... and why another Bundy TV docu-drama?
Netflix has another, “The Ted Bundy Tapes.”

Don’t know why. It’s a little over thirty years since his execution, maybe that’s it.

I guess he continues to fascinate. I took a deviant psychology class at the university and we spent part of the class on serial killers. Bundy became the stereotype of what a serial killer was though Bundy was an outlier. Most of the ones we looked at were ugly losers and were nothing like Bundy. Even Bundy didn’t match his stereotype, he was very much an awkward loner with a superiority complex. He was far from being a criminal mastermind, after all, his first arrest came on a traffic stop.

I may or may not watch it.
Last edited by Jeffk 1970 on Thu May 23, 2019 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:44 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:51 am
One of my favorite Beatles songs.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:51 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:43 am
Balmoral95 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:01 am
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:49 pm
LOL, this will be of no interest to anyone besides me, Jeff_36, INCE and maybe Nick Terry but James Hetfield, the lead singer for Metallica, is in some Netflix movie.



He’s playing a cop. I may have to watch it just for that.

It’s a Ted Bundy flick.
Rather poor Netflix endeavor.... and why another Bundy TV docu-drama?
Netflix has another, “The Ted Bundy Tapes.”

Don’t know why. It’s a little over thirty years since his execution, maybe that’s it.

I guess he continues to fascinate. I took a deviant psychology class at the university and we spent part of the class on serial killers. Bundy became the stereotype of what a serial killer was though Bundy was an outlier. Most of the ones we looked at were ugly losers and were nothing like Bundy. Even Bundy didn’t match his stereotype, he was very much an awkward loner with a superiority complex. He was far from being a criminal mastermind, after all, his first arrest came on a traffic stop.

I may or may not watch it.
We gave it a try thinking it might have some newly discovered angle... not, so gave up on it.... and it does have some glaring inaccuracies..

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 3:22 pm

. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1405
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu May 23, 2019 11:18 pm

Bundy got very sloppy in his killings. Thank God too, because that one caused a great deal of misery and suffering before they 'finally'' locked the cnut up. In Florida his death sentence resulted IMHO in an obnoxious undignified revolting circus. Eighteenth century Public hanging? That was I thought one of the most disgusting aspects of the US immature attitude to capital punishment. They made no attempt to stop the sideshows.

Don't think this cinema Efron one focuses too much on, 'victims,' which most tv serial killer shows fall over themselves to do.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1405
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu May 23, 2019 11:24 pm

Ahoy ahoy!



Looking back on it, thank fcuk we had such great stirring music.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:30 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:18 pm
Bundy got very sloppy in his killings. Thank God too, because that one caused a great deal of misery and suffering before they 'finally'' locked the cnut up. In Florida his death sentence resulted IMHO in an obnoxious undignified revolting circus. Eighteenth century Public hanging? That was I thought one of the most disgusting aspects of the US immature attitude to capital punishment. They made no attempt to stop the sideshows.

Don't think this cinema Efron one focuses too much on, 'victims,' which most tv serial killer shows fall over themselves to do.
Yes, I remember being a teenager at the time of Bundy’s execution. The people wanting to fry Bundy were all over the news.

It’s always been a struggle for me, on the one hand I get the justice aspect of executing those who pollute the oxygen they breathe. I sure as hell don’t lose any sleep over someone like Bundy or Hoess.

OTOH I’d like to see society progress to where this kinda debate is rendered moot.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1405
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu May 23, 2019 11:48 pm

Shoulda been done incamera, instead they turned it into an excuse to sell crap and get pissed and posture like stupid drunk twats. Well done Florida!

In some of our towns, the local train providers used to put on specials to take people to the 'angings. Thieving, crime etc and drunkeness put a stop to the public ones.

Give it time. our desire to kiss American bottom in our special needs relationship will result in the death penalty's reinstatement. High profile cases like Bentley and Craig, Christie (Evans) and Ruth Ellis plus a genuinely more humane attitude contributed to its abolishment.

If anything Jeff you should despise the death penalty all the more because no other than deranged far right loony FISH loves it and all things noosical!

He went to great pains to explain to NexGen how Timothy Evans was guilty of the murder of baby Geraldine in the Christie case.

Ugh.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1405
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Darren Wilshak » Fri May 24, 2019 12:06 am

Circus games.

"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 24, 2019 1:30 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:31 pm
Surely you must have heard of the infamous raggere though?
raggare's car, Plymouth Valiant (I believe '69?), worse for the wear, sporting obligatory Confederate paraphernalia - north of Stockholm . . . the owners were straight out of The Dukes of Sundsvall (hard to see - there's a lanyard hanging in the windshield that reads "Big Meet," referring to the raggare meet-up in Västerås, attracting 1000s of cars every July)

Image
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:05 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:18 pm
Bundy got very sloppy in his killings. Thank God too, because that one caused a great deal of misery and suffering before they 'finally'' locked the cnut up. In Florida his death sentence resulted IMHO in an obnoxious undignified revolting circus. Eighteenth century Public hanging? That was I thought one of the most disgusting aspects of the US immature attitude to capital punishment. They made no attempt to stop the sideshows.

Don't think this cinema Efron one focuses too much on, 'victims,' which most tv serial killer shows fall over themselves to do.
He was pretty sloppy from the get go.... but, yeah, by the time he got to FLA.... And yeah, the trial and subsequent execution was a perfect storm of media bs.... lost in all of it was that the "bite mark evidence" the jurors relied on to convict and condemn was total bunk... so the odd irony was the right dude got convicted and condemned on shite evidence....

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:19 am

In the time before DNA that was quite a big deal.

I’m fuzzy on the details but I think his defense attorney attempted to get that tossed. Of course Bundy was such an egotistical dumbass thinking he could charm his way out of things he tossed his PD under the bus when they managed to get him a deal. They essentially got him life in prison if he pled guilty. Bundy played along and then on the day he refused to plead guilty.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:33 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 2:19 am
In the time before DNA that was quite a big deal.

I’m fuzzy on the details but I think his defense attorney attempted to get that tossed. Of course Bundy was such an egotistical dumbass thinking he could charm his way out of things he tossed his PD under the bus when they managed to get him a deal. They essentially got him life in prison if he pled guilty. Bundy played along and then on the day he refused to plead guilty.
Essentially the problem boiled down to 3 states with differing forensic cases against Bundy competing to try him... By the time of the FLA trial, both Washington and Colorado had built substantial cases and had wanted to extradite him from FLA... so FLA got first bite and were determined to smoke Bundy (rightly, I suppose), but the trial went pear-shaped when Bundy fired his lawyer, got himself appointed defense pro se, as you say.

So the forensic odontologist got away with testifying that the bite mark evidence was as unique as fingerprint evidence, which was crapola.... and somehow that was never mentioned in any of his subsequent appeals...

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:04 am

Yeah, why would Florida give him up? He murdered two women and a 12-year-old girl in their state.

I could see that if they nabbed him on some other charge but murder? Nope.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 24, 2019 3:14 am

How in the heck did our music thread turn into this?!?!?! :(
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:21 am

Image
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:22 am

Sorry, this is all my fault. I shared something from YouTube and well.....
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 24, 2019 10:39 am

Just busting your chops :) Carri on . . .
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:19 am

Well, you know me. If given the chance I will drive a thread off it’s tracks and into a swamp.

:D
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 24, 2019 1:47 pm

somehow I can't muster interest in serial killers, it's just a personality flaw I have LOL
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:18 pm

Yeah, I get it. It’s a profoundly disturbing thing. Of course look at the characters we do study. Good grief, I’m 450 pages into a Himmler biography!!!!

I dropped it to read “In Broad Daylight” but will get back to it. It really is good, Longerich is not disappointing me.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 24, 2019 4:01 pm

For me it isn't that the topic is disturbing - {!#%@}, some of my neighbors and friends are Republicans, I can desl with disturbing . . . I used to debate Fish and been-there ;) . . . it's just seems like abnormal psychology. My lack of interest comes from a feeling it leads nowhere. Now . . . back to our regularly scheduled program:

. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:01 pm

I probably posted this somewhere but I just heard it:

(My apologies to Balsamo who lacks musical taste..... :lol: )
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:08 pm

Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:08 pm

Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 28, 2019 11:11 pm

Feargal Sharkey

. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 28, 2019 11:25 pm

. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 28, 2019 11:36 pm

this ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling' around . . . this ain't the mud club or cbgb, i ain't got time for that now . . .

. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 28, 2019 11:37 pm

. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed May 29, 2019 12:44 am

by way of Malden Mass . . .

. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: because we need a music thread . . .

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed May 29, 2019 12:58 am



. . . all right we are two nations . . .