Netanyahu Says He Will Compromise

Step right up for 3-card Monte...
Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:51 am

Tom Palven wrote:Bobbo is definitely onto your schick,
No he isn't. He ran away when I asked him to set out his mathematics. You two clowns can't do basic mathematics, remember? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:09 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:51 am
Tom Palven wrote:Bobbo is definitely onto your schick,
No he isn't. He ran away when I asked him to set out his mathematics. You two clowns can't do basic mathematics, remember? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bobbo's final words so far in this thread were:

Tenth time: what would you do Matt if you don't have enough men to protect your country via voluntary efforts? word games and obfuscation is no help.

Then he apparently left in disgust.

Not the same as "running way."
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire
I may not agree with the what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. --Voltaire
Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. --Denis Diderot
I haven't abandoned my vices. My vices have abandoned me. --Denis Diderot

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Netanyahu Says He Will Compromise

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:10 am

An observation as fine as my own. Maybe not as funny? Ha, ha..........I do crack myself up.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:18 am

Tom Palven wrote: Then he apparently left in disgust. Not the same as "running way."
Nope. He ran away. He couldn't do the mathematics.

It's like you. You can't answer any questions about your Fox News "Deep State" propaganda. You run away, start a new thread and write "Deep state" twenty times in a row.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven and Bobbo are idiots

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:20 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:10 am
An observation as fine as my own. Maybe not as funny? Ha, ha..........I do crack myself up.
How are you going Bobbo with that calculation supporting your claim ? Perhaps tomorrow? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:54 am

First things first Matt. YOU answer the question put to you 10 times, then I will answer again.

A point not worth its own response: I'm not disgusted by your game playing..........its just boring.

The ball will stay in your court.........or..........I suppose I could counter by challenging you to read some unrelated report, or respond to an unrelated red herring? What kind of bulldozer was that Matt? How come you never mention THAT? AFRAID OF SOMETHING MATT??????????????

See how stupid that is? You really do need more than one response..................
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:06 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: First things first Matt. YOU answer the question put to you 10 times, then I will answer again.
I have answered all your questions Bobbo. You are simply avoiding setting out your mathematical rebuttal to my simple mathematical calculation. That is because you finally worked out that countries converted to professional armies from conscription for exactly the reasons I stated.

...that and because you can't do basic mathematics. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:38 am

Well Matt, thats a claim everyone can see is not true. I would copy and paste where you did not answer the question multiple times over.....but you can't copy what is not there. So........you have an easier task. Copy and paste your answer.........or.........create it fresh right here:
What should a Nation do when its voluntary efforts to raise an army/defense force does not result in enough men to run the bulldozer?
I know you will excuse my liberty with the rephrasing of the question. I do get bored by repetition.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:24 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatis" wrote: Well Matt, thats a claim everyone can see is not true.
No Bobbo. Everyone can see that a professional army with equipment uses less manpower than a conscript army without equipment. That's why all industrialized countries have professional armies and high tech military equipment. .
bobbo_the_Pragmatis" wrote: I would copy and paste where you did not answer the question multiple times over.....
.....but as I answered all your question, you won't do that, as you would continue to look like an idiot.
What should a Nation do when its voluntary efforts to raise an army/defense force does not result in enough men to run the bulldozer?
You pay them to join the military. Those that do not join the military generate tax revenue and increased GDP to pay for the bulldozer. That's how it currently and already works around the world. Are you getting it yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:28 pm

No Matt.....paying money is all part of "voluntary efforts." You'd know that if you knew that military pay is part of the gdp and that the military grunts pay taxes too. But you don't know that. BULL Dozer.

This round, SECOND TIME:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:38 am
I know you will excuse my liberty with the rephrasing of the question. I do get bored by repetition.
........and you still run away from telling us exactly what kind of BULL-dozer you suppose is being used...........or even what is on page 34 of the owners manual. Why do you run away from those questions Matt?

Of Note: BULL-dozer is Matts code name the CIA uses when filing secret indictments under seal so that Matt can find and post the information.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:46 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: ........and you still run away from telling us exactly what kind of BULL-dozer you suppose is being used...........or even what is on page 34 of the owners manual.
I didn't see you asking that question previously. You are getting desperate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you were in the airforce and knew about the Seebees. You know, the blokes he used bulldozers to quickly construct the runways to allow high tech B-26s and B-29's bomb Japan.

You were in the airforce right?
:lol: :lol:

United States Naval Construction Battalions,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seabee
Seebees 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:03 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:46 pm
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: ........and you still run away from telling us exactly what kind of BULL-dozer you suppose is being used...........or even what is on page 34 of the owners manual.
I didn't see you asking that question previously. You are getting desperate.
1. The question was asked on Page 34 of the owners manual that is in the Sealed Indictment against Assange. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you missed that thinking no one would care about the BULL-dozer. But.....people do care. Thats what puts you on the outs.

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:46 pm
I thought you were in the airforce and knew about the Seebees. You know, the blokes he used bulldozers to quickly construct the runways to allow high tech B-26s and B-29's bomb Japan.

You were in the airforce right? [/color] :lol: :lol:
Before my time. We pilots/critics did shake our heads at the fraud, waste, abuse in our air force designs and as builts. Millions of dollars spent so that large aircraft could land on bare dirt....probably BULL-dozed flat but still just plain dirt. Fact is the large transports NEVER NOT ONCE "operationally" landed on anything but concrete. The risk of loss was too great.....but we still design the large cargo planes with that capability required. Just plain silly.

To your point and somewhat reflected above, No...I don't think the bombers took off from metal mesh in dirt runways. Too Heavy. used alot for fighters though. .............I could be wrong.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:07 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: I didn't see you asking that question previously. You are getting desperate.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:The question was asked on Page 34 of the owners manual that is in the Sealed Indictment against Assange.
Are you having a brain spasm of some sort? :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:12 am

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:32 am

If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire
I may not agree with the what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. --Voltaire
Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. --Denis Diderot

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:47 am

FTL: "Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was very frank about this, calling it an “open meeting with representatives of leading Arab countries, that are sitting down together with Israel in order to advance the common interest of war with Iran.” //// Wow. Thats about as heavy duty as it gets. I feel sorry for the Iranians. THE PEOPLE. No different than you and me. Same with the Israelis. THE PEOPLE.

PEOPLE....could be cool........if it weren't for the people involved......................

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:34 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:32 am
Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran: https://news.antiwar.com/2019/02/13/net ... mmon-goal/
Syria shot down the Israeli missiles aimed at Iranian assets inside Syria. That was before the new Russian SAMs were rolled out. That means Netanyahu. who is facing indictment for bribery, is trying another distraction by a useless conference as he can't threaten war against Iran, on his own, anymore. Saudi Arabia is attending as it needs a distraction against murdering Khashoggi, a Washington Post Journalist. It means Poland want's to look nice for accepting Saudi Arabian loans but can't help because the EU has set up banking for Iran to avoid US sanctions....and Poland signed that agreement.

This will all be forgotten when Netanyahu and Trump are in gaol.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:00 am

The Little Satan tail wants to wag the Great Satan dog:
https://news.antiwar.com/2019/03/06/net ... al-waters/

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:52 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:00 am
The Little Satan tail wants to wag the Great Satan dog:
https://news.antiwar.com/2019/03/06/net ... al-waters/
From your pro-Trump conservative blog.
"Netanyahu: Israeli Navy Could Target Iranian Oil Tankers in International Waters"

Naturally, your conservative propaganda blog failed to mention that Nenantyahu is trailing in the polls and the Israeli general election is on Tuesday, 9 April (next month). It also failed to mention that Nentanyahu is about to be indicted for fraud and will have to step down anyway.

Israel's attorney general announced his intent to indict Benjamin Netanyahu on bribery and fraud charges
https://www.vox.com/2019/2/28/18243493/ ... bery-fraud

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:50 am

Eric Margolis on America's sacred cow:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/03/eri ... est-taboo/

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:00 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:50 am
From your link
Eric Margolis : "Many people seem unaware that Islam is now America’s third largest religion and may soon surpass the number of Jews. In Canada, Muslims are already the second religion."

So what? Australia is 2.6% Islamic and 0.5% Jewish. Did the world cave in?

Countries should be criticised for their actions and not their religions.
:lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:45 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:00 am
Tom Palven wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:50 am
From your link
Eric Margolis : "Many people seem unaware that Islam is now America’s third largest religion and may soon surpass the number of Jews. In Canada, Muslims are already the second religion."

So what? Australia is 2.6% Islamic and 0.5% Jewish. Did the world cave in?

Countries should be criticised for their actions and not their religions.
:lol:

Criticizing Netanyahu's Likud religious lunatic neocon regime for it's actions is exactly what Margolis is doing, and the percentage of Jews vs Muslims in Australia is irrelevant obfuscation.

The Likudniks continue to warmonger and treat the Palestinians the way that Andrew Jackson treated the Cherokees, whereas the great majority of American Jews, like America-born Margolis, are liberal peace advocates.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Marg ... ournalist)

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:10 am

Difference being the Cherokees were not fighting to get their land back.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Soldier Blue by Buffalo Sainte Marie

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:52 am

From your link
Matthew Ellard wrote:So what? Australia is 2.6% Islamic and 0.5% Jewish. Did the world cave in? Countries should be criticised for their actions and not their religions. :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:Criticizing Netanyahu's Likud religious lunatic neocon regime for it's actions is exactly what Margolis is doing, and the percentage of Jews vs Muslims in Australia is irrelevant obfuscation.
You are an idiot. Margolis is specifically talking about the religious percentages of the USA. That's why I quoted him talking about the USA.

You don't actually read the propaganda links that you post here do you? :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:58 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:52 am
You are an idiot. Margolis is specifically talking about the religious percentages of the USA. That's why I quoted him talking about the USA.

You don't actually read the propaganda links that you post here do you? :lol:
Bulshitt.

Margolis is talking about Israel as a sacred cow, notwithstanding Netanyahu's fanatically religious Likud regime, as the title of his article suggests.

(Yes, I'm an idiot to converse with a BS artist like you.)

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:15 am

Well, this is a nice fresh issue for me. I am generally pro Israel, Jew, and Netanyahu and don't know Eric Margolis or lew rockwell, so lets give this an honest review?

1. Eric Margolis on America's sacred cow:

Starts with an excellent quote: “Tell me who you cannot criticize and I will tell you who is your master”. Attributed to Voltaire. //// Having all the great quotes at your fingertips is a long way into wisdom. Then, all you gotta do is select the right one?
Saying anything negative about Israel has long been the third rail of US politics and media. Israel is our nation’s most sacred cow. Any questioning of its behavior brings furious charges of anti-Semitism and professional oblivion.
Thats true..........but there are many, too many, sacred cows in American media. We have developed a "Culture of Outrage" where few things can be discussed other than to support things/ideas doggedly and attack those who disagree. Appears to be hooman nature.
Now, young Democratic stars Tulsi Gabbard, Kamala Harris, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and a feisty congresswoman from Minnesota, Ilhan Omar, have suddenly broken the taboo and said what dared not be said: there is too much rightwing Israeli influence and there must be justice for Palestine.
I suspect rightwing influence is too much.........but the concept of "justice" for any group of aggrieved people is highly suspect. Its usually proxy for "wish history had been different" but we will see.
Israel’s brutal repression of Palestinians has sparked bitter anti-Israel sentiments across Europe.
Just code words and standard propaganda that pro-Palestinians want a different outcome. Every opposition group where "kinetic responses" are present makes this claim. Each instance of "brutal repression" must be noted and analysed on its own with a statement as to what the alternative course of action should have been: almost NEVER DONE.
After extensively reporting the unknown fact that there were nearly one million Palestinian refugees driven from the new state of Israel, she was silenced by advertisers pulling ads from the papers she wrote for and, finally, threats to throw acid in my face. Her career was ruined.
Ummmm....I'm no scholar but I thought everyone knew the Palestinians were no longer in their original locations? I spent some hours googling the history and satisfied myself that "the truth is" most of the disposed Palestinans left of their own free will either through fear of hurt/killed or because they wanted to regroup outside of Jewish areas in order to retake the land and wipe the Jews out. After they failed in this very common and even expected response, Israel simply did not let them back into the country. Totally reasonable and to be expected response. Its how Nation States work. //// I have no doubt the threats to his mother are totally accurate. WAR does that to people .....as demonstrated, on both sides.

The Conclusion:
So I say to Miss Omar and the other brave ladies, full speed ahead. Damn the torpedoes. Do what is good for the world and your country. Break the hold of big money over our republic.
Who can complain about doing good? .... well, breaking the hold of big money certainly sounds right: so let the discussion unfold.

So..........seems like a run of the mill talking about the news in no substantial meaningful way. Just barking to ones own crowd.

2. Now....how does Matt respond?:

Totally on a diversionary side issue of which is the second largest religion? I thought the same thing but passed it over as not the point of the article. In USA I would think Protestants No One, Catholics No Two, and Jews Number Three but always open to some upstart number three like vegetarians. With P's and C's taking up about 90% of the terrain: who cares about the rest?

3. and TP responds to Matts siderailing with his own:
Criticizing Netanyahu's Likud religious lunatic neocon regime for it's actions is exactly what Margolis is doing,
No.........I don't see that at all. Netanyahu is mentioned only once in relation to the charges against him of corruption. The general negative tone does not amount to a criticism in my minority view. Without a recommedation on what should have been done.....such comments/tone is just BS whining. I agree matts reference to % of Jews is irrelevant.....but so is reference to unidentified "lunatic....actions." The nonsense is engaged on an equal level with:
The Likudniks continue to warmonger and treat the Palestinians the way that Andrew Jackson treated the Cherokees, whereas the great majority of American Jews, like America-born Margolis, are liberal peace advocates.
NAME the SPECIFIC warmongering and what the options to it are. Drawing analogies to Andrew Jackson: inept and very Matt Worthy. Everyone is for peace....just give me everything you have...peacefully.

4. And Matt continues his off topic harangue re religious percentages always failing to identify the relevant gravamen. Matt never fails us.

5. TP tries to get back to the actual subject: "talking about Israel as a sacred cow." //// Well done TP==>you tried.
Yes, I'm an idiot to converse with a BS artist like you.
Heh, heh: Well, there's a full stop. so....IF you don't find some enjoyment in watching Matt spin: follow your own head.

Score: TP = Plus One. Matt = Minus One. You're welcomed.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:36 pm

Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:15 am
NAME the SPECIFIC warmongering and what the options to it are.
The Likudniks are constantly trying to draw the US into a war with Iran.

The option is for Israel to cease and desist.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:50 am

Tom Palven wrote: The Likudniks are constantly trying to draw the US into a war with Iran.
1) There is no such thing as the Likudniks party, and adding a Russian suffix makes you look even more like an idiot as the Russian ethnic party in Israel is Yisrael Beiteinu.

2) The current government of Israel is a coalition of six parties, as Lukid cannot govern on its own. You didn't even know that.

3) The Israeli general election is next week and the polls indicate that the government will fall

4) Bibi Netanyahu is about to be indicted for bribery and corruption and removed from the Knesset. Netanyahu is saying anything that pops into his mind to allow him to call an emergency and postpone his arrest. Israel cannot declare a way against Iran without immediately going bankrupt.

5) No one other than the USA gives a rat's arse what Israel does other than give back Palestinian land it seized.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:50 am

Tom Palven wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:36 pm
The Likudniks are constantly trying to draw the US into a war with Iran.

Thats not specific.
Tom Palven wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:36 pm

The option is for Israel to cease and desist.
Thats not specific either. Cease and desist..........what?

You really aren't making much sense.............giving Matt a Plus One. Right now: you are tied. Try to make a good move and remember that Matt knows there are no sacrifice moves in Chess.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:47 pm

Israel to annex Syria's Golan Heights:
https://news.antiwar.com/2019/03/24/tur ... gn-decree/

This article also mentions the possible Israeli annexation of the West Bank, which seems highly unlikely at this time.

If Israel were to actually annex the West Bank without first driving out the native Palestinians, the Palestinians would become Israeli citizens, and Muslims would then constitute a majority in Israel.

This is why continued occupation and apartheid, with destruction and removal of Palestinian villages, mosques, and orchards, and creation of Jews-only settlements, seems more likely.

A rational, humane alternative, imho, would be for Israel to cease its expansionism and return to it's pre-1967 borders, and declare Israel to be a Vatican-like religious state protected by the UN, but this can never happen under a Likud-dominated regime.

MikeN
Poster

Post by MikeN » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:26 pm

The Vatican is surrounded by Catholic Rome. If the UN were in charge of Israel's security, that would be the end of Israel. Israel is surrounded by countries hostile to it that regularly call for its destruction, making peace with a few that they defeated, Jordan and Egypt. No one cared when Jordan and Egypt seized parts of the Palestinian lands, but Israel is always at fault for seizing land after being attacked.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:54 pm

Perhaps just a quibble but Israel is not expanding but rather consolidating. Silly palestinian expert on news this weekend saying there is no military threat to Israel because they are putting civilians into the Golan Heights........transparently idiotic, but...what could really be said? Too much of diplomacy is like this. Like saying: "Israel should return to its pre-1967 borders. Who says dumb {!#%@} like that?

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:58 am

MikeN wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:26 pm
The Vatican is surrounded by Catholic Rome. If the UN were in charge of Israel's security, that would be the end of Israel. Israel is surrounded by countries hostile to it that regularly call for its destruction, making peace with a few that they defeated, Jordan and Egypt. No one cared when Jordan and Egypt seized parts of the Palestinian lands, but Israel is always at fault for seizing land after being attacked.
Baloney.

Since 2002 the Arab League has stated that it would guarantee Israel's security if it returned to its pre-1967 borders, and the UN and US would do the same:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League

The Likudniks are lying warmongering expansionist neocon religious zealots that get an undeserved pass, as Jimmy Carter explained in his book Peace, Not Apartheid, and the entire rest of the world except the US accepts this as reality.
https://www.amazon.com/Palestine-Peace- ... 160&sr=1-1

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:40 am

Never Forget.................

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:45 am

I just looked back at the opening post in this thread and noticed that the fourth post, by Matthew Ellard, was right on target.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:52 am

Hows that? Israel has given up land for peace. And if I were Israel....I would never give up the Golan Heights, its just too strategic. In fact....if I were Israel....I would have kept a whole lot more land than they did.........the entirety of Sinai for instance. Make that the Palestinian Homeland...if you ever wanted to.

Land: they ain't making any more of it except for Oil Rick Dubai....showing how stupid an idea that is.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:55 am

Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:40 am
Never Forget.................
Never forget the evangelical-Israel connection:
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opini ... 07566.html

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:55 am

Never forget is at the core of the establishment and apartheid future of the State of Israel. It is substantive and makes Israel unique.

The evangelical connection is a side show of no consequence.

Know the difference.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:45 pm

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:55 am
Never forget is at the core of the establishment and apartheid future of the State of Israel. It is substantive and makes Israel unique.

The evangelical connection is a side show of no consequence.

Know the difference.
It's a theocracy like Vatican City State, but of course much larger, and with nuclear weapons.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_City

Israel has a population of almost 9 million, roughly the same as Wuhan, China, with a population of just over 10 million, and less than half the size of Beijing, with a population of 21 million.

The city-state of Singapore has a population of almost 6 million.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=singapore ... bea6316547