Mass grave uncovered

Discussions
VFX
BANNED

Mass grave uncovered

Post by VFX » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:59 pm

One of the Mass Graves uncovered at Sobibor: Sobibor was an alleged extermination centre where thousands upon thousands of people were murdered and put in ditches.
http://www.nafcash.com/

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Re: Mass grave uncovered

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Troll alert.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:57 pm

But a very little one. (And didn't it try that same crap just recently?
Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:27 pm

Seems you people cannot accept photographic evidence. Where are the other 300 000 or so.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:27 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Troll alert.
Yup you...evidence is there....dont deny look.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:28 pm

The witnesses claimed the bodies were exhumed and cremated. More detail here;

http://sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploa ... g-2011.pdf
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:31 pm

Areas where cremated remains found, mapped here;

http://sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploa ... g-2011.pdf

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:34 pm

Your evidence is crap flipper. The photographs are the uncovered graves.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Custom Title: Lost in Translation

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:40 pm

I wonder when the nafcash website will pop up.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”

Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:11 pm

I wonder when you will pop down and crawl back under your rock.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:15 pm

VFX wrote:Your evidence is crap flipper. The photographs are the uncovered graves.
The photo is of the only non cremated remains found at the camp.

Stop calling me anything other than my chosen user name of Nessie.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:18 pm

Of course they are uncremated remains: only 6 of them. Some darn holocaust aye. I can say the hill by my house is cremains if I wish. Fantasise is you wish but you have no evidence.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:41 pm

Multiple witnesses describe cremating remains, not just at Sobibor, but at the other AR camps. That large areas of cremated remains have been found corroborates those witnesses.

BornAgainDisciple
Poster

Post by BornAgainDisciple » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:45 pm

This is old news and already admitted by Yoram Haimi that those corpses could be Polish victims of NKVD.
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:27 pm

VFX wrote:Of course they are uncremated remains: only 6 of them. Some darn holocaust aye. I can say the hill by my house is cremains if I wish. Fantasise is you wish but you have no evidence.
We need real evidence that can stand against any challenge and the only evidence of that sort that is acceptable is eye witness accounts from the time in question.

And when any of those accounts can be discounted because of obvious lies and exaggerations that could pass muster only to fools, their holocaust claims are diminished even more!

Not to even mention their insecurity that results in the childish personal insults of those of us who dare to question.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:17 pm

montgomery wrote:
VFX wrote:Of course they are uncremated remains: only 6 of them. Some darn holocaust aye. I can say the hill by my house is cremains if I wish. Fantasise is you wish but you have no evidence.
We need real evidence that can stand against any challenge and the only evidence of that sort that is acceptable is eye witness accounts from the time in question.
Some witness testimony here;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... mbers.html
And when any of those accounts can be discounted because of obvious lies and exaggerations that could pass muster only to fools, their holocaust claims are diminished even more!
It is wrong to discount everything a witness said, because some things may be lies or exaggerations. Much of what witnesses say that deniers claim as lies, can be attributed to mistakes, mixing hearsay with witnessed testimony, erroneous estimations and hyperbole. Plus, all of the witnesses had some form of PTSD and initially, many were not believed, which will have cause great stress.
Not to even mention their insecurity that results in the childish personal insults of those of us who dare to question.
You are then also insecure, since you have also participated in childish personal insults.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:03 pm

I'm sorry Nessie but I think it's about time I started to regard you in the same way the H.P.'ers labelled you right from the beginning. You no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt. JeffK and the others were right about you all along.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:54 pm

montgomery wrote:I'm sorry Nessie but I think it's about time I started to regard you in the same way the H.P.'ers labelled you right from the beginning. You no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt. JeffK and the others were right about you all along.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt and you failed.

I do not care what anyone thinks about my online presence. It is totally separate from anything else I do. Only a couple of people know what I do when I am listening to my music and posting on forums.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:12 pm

Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:I'm sorry Nessie but I think it's about time I started to regard you in the same way the H.P.'ers labelled you right from the beginning. You no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt. JeffK and the others were right about you all along.

I do not care what anyone thinks about my online presence. It is totally separate from anything else I do. Only a couple of people know what I do when I am listening to my music and posting on forums.
I don’t know WTF he is talking about Nessie. I have no issues with you, post here when you want.

Groening:

“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:05 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Nessie wrote:

I don’t know WTF he is talking about Nessie. I have no issues with you, post here when you want.
You need to take stock of your life because it's obvious you have been living the holocaust lies for a long time.

Both you and m.s. berated Nessie for carrying on a conversation with deniers or skeptics like me. You both said we should be ignored. And you've been off and on like dirty socks since then with your silly attempts to ignore, then not, then ignore, then not. I'm finished with your lying. All I feel I need do now is finish off the good doc terry. phhhhhttttt!

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:40 pm

montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Nessie wrote:

You need to take stock of your life because it's obvious you have been living the holocaust lies for a long time.

Both you and m.s. berated Nessie for carrying on a conversation with deniers or skeptics like me. You both said we should be ignored. And you've been off and on like dirty socks since then with your silly attempts to ignore, then not, then ignore, then not. I'm finished with your lying. All I feel I need do now is finish off the good doc terry. phhhhhttttt!
Why am I and the others “right” about Nessie? I have no issues with Nessie posting here. I think Nessie should drop RODOH but Nessie is free to post wherever he wants. I’m not Nessie’s boss, parent or SO. WTF should I care?

I put you on ignore because of your silly prattle and your insults. I glance at what you post from time to time to see what you are going on about.

It’s real simple with me:
I could care less if you are a denier, a “skeptic” or someone who just has a piss-poor knowledge of the subject. What I don’t like is this wide-eyed crap you pull when you and I both know what you are. This long production about trying to find “the truth” is a farce and you and I know it. I would respect this whole thing more if you would drop the pretense and come clean. Otherwise you are wasting my time.

Groening:

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:40 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote: I could care less if you are a denier, a “skeptic” or someone who just has a piss-poor knowledge of the subject. What I don’t like is this wide-eyed crap you pull when you and I both know what you are. This long production about trying to find “the truth” is a farce and you and I know it. I would respect this whole thing more if you would drop the pretense and come clean. Otherwise you are wasting my time.
Actually Jeff he was a skeptic but due to the very poor debate going on here, name calling and so on, he is very much heading towards the revisionist side, I feel. However, this thread is about mass graves and I am one who likes to keep threads on track if you may please.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:48 pm

VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote: I could care less if you are a denier, a “skeptic” or someone who just has a piss-poor knowledge of the subject. What I don’t like is this wide-eyed crap you pull when you and I both know what you are. This long production about trying to find “the truth” is a farce and you and I know it. I would respect this whole thing more if you would drop the pretense and come clean. Otherwise you are wasting my time.
Actually Jeff he was a skeptic but due to the very poor debate going on here, name calling and so on, he is very much heading towards the revisionist side, I feel. However, this thread is about mass graves and I am one who likes to keep threads on track if you may please.
No, VFX. He’s always been a denier. And I am replying to an off-topic comment.

Groening:

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:49 pm

If only they could be honest about what they are instead of lying their Nazi heads off...
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:55 pm

classic denier entry method, Nordic style
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:20 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote: I put you on ignore because of your silly prattle and your insults. I glance at what you post from time to time to see what you are going on about.
I think it would be much better for both of us if you just ignore me. But I don't have to categorically ignore you because it's a silly thing to do, and I just basically ignore most of your posts anyway. You may say something important?
It’s real simple with me:
I could care less if you are a denier, a “skeptic” or someone who just has a piss-poor knowledge of the subject. What I don’t like is this wide-eyed crap you pull when you and I both know what you are. This long production about trying to find “the truth” is a farce and you and I know it. I would respect this whole thing more if you would drop the pretense and come clean. Otherwise you are wasting my time.
I'm glad you've finally gotten over needing me to be a denier and not just a skeptic. Like you say, it doesn't matter, and it never did. And you're right about me having a piss poor knowledge of the subject. But you're wrong if you think I'm not learning and have learned enough to know that it's just a big circus hoax and all the elephants and tigers are cardboard.

I'll drop the pretense of trying to find the truth. I've found enough truth now to know that this holocaust thing was fabricated out of whole cloth. You would know too if you allowed yourself to do an in depth analysis, but sadly you're too far gone now that you can't.

Now can you please just ignore me?

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:51 am

montgomery wrote:
I think it would be much better for both of us if you just ignore me.
Tried that. But you just babble on and on.
But I don't have to categorically ignore you because it's a silly thing to do, and I just basically ignore most of your posts anyway.
Now, that hurts. Here I thought I was being such a good host.
You may say something important?
Well, I try to say something interesting now and again.
I'm glad you've finally gotten over needing me to be a denier and not just a skeptic. Like you say, it doesn't matter, and it never did.
Are we still continuing with the wide-eyed innocent routine?
And you're right about me having a piss poor knowledge of the subject.
You are either pretending, which is plain silly or you are honestly this ignorant. It’s sad when people like Monstrous or Jim Rizoli look downright scholarly next to you.
But you're wrong if you think I'm not learning and have learned enough to know that it's just a big circus hoax and all the elephants and tigers are cardboard.
See, herein lies the problem. To just flat out deny historical proof shows me that you already have inclination towards whacked out conspiracy theories. Two of the most fanatical deniers I’ve ever known snapped out of it when they cleared out the cobwebs and looked at things. If you are honest without the antisemitism and the Israel bashing you can see it. The fact that you started out this way pretty much tells me everything I need to know.

Or you already are denier and this is how you get your kicks.
I'll drop the pretense of trying to find the truth.
That was never your intention. But it is nice to see just a tiny bit of honesty.
I've found enough truth now to know that this holocaust thing was fabricated out of whole cloth. You would know too if you allowed yourself to do an in depth analysis, but sadly you're too far gone now that you can't.
LOL
My, you are an amusing fellow. You aren’t the first person to tell me that.
I will do as I please. Maybe I will ignore you or maybe I won’t. I can always use the practice.

Groening:

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:07 am

just checking

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:39 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I will do as I please. Maybe I will ignore you or maybe I won’t. I can always use the practice.
My take is a little different, hmmm, how to put it?

So, unlike Brett Kavanaugh, I'm not the type to go to a bar to get ripping drunk and look for fights. I actually don't go to bars at all. Or places like Rodoh. If you see what I mean.

But if two angry drunks, having just torn up the bar down the street, stumble into the coffee shop where I go to read and reflect, and they start throwing garbage around and harassing the patrons, I will probably say something and then try ignoring them in hopes they will knock it off. If the keep at it, even if I'm sitting in the corner with my back to where they're carrying on, eventually I will get up and deal with the two drunks.

That's what it has been like being in this subforum since late August. Sometimes you have to deal with the nuisance.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:43 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
My take is a little different, hmmm, how to put it?

So, unlike Brett Kavanaugh, I'm not the type to go to a bar to get ripping drunk and look for fights. I actually don't go to bars at all. Or places like Rodoh. If you see what I mean.

But if two angry drunks, having just torn up the bar down the street, stumble into the coffee shop where I go to read and reflect, and they start throwing garbage around and harassing the patrons, I will probably say something and then try ignoring them in hopes they will knock it off. If the keep at it, even if I'm sitting in the corner with my back to where they're carrying on, eventually I will get up and deal with the two drunks.

That's what it has been like being in this subforum since late August. Sometimes you have to deal with the nuisance.
Tried ignoring them, it isn’t working. I may or may not continue with that. I haven’t decided yet.

I lost my login at RODOH so why bother?

Groening:

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:59 am

BornAgainDisciple wrote:This is old news and already admitted by Yoram Haimi that those corpses could be Polish victims of NKVD.
Many Jewish forced laborers were murdered by guards in random interactions as well - these could easily be some of those.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:01 am

montgomery wrote: I've found enough truth now to know that this holocaust thing was fabricated out of whole cloth. You would know too if you allowed yourself to do an in depth analysis, but sadly you're too far gone now that you can't.

What truth? Stormfront, metapedia, and Carlos Porter's palentologically superannuated website don't count.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:25 pm

Groening:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:47 pm

Groening:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:53 pm

BornAgainDisciple wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:45 pm
This is old news and already admitted by Yoram Haimi that those corpses could be Polish victims of NKVD.
I just noticed this comment...huh? I’ve never heard anything to indicate the NKVD executed anyone on this site. Do you have a link?

Groening:

Aaron Richards
Poster

Post by Aaron Richards » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:20 pm

Here is the article in german (google translate is your pal): https://www.welt.de/geschichte/article1 ... etzte.html

Here is a photo of the site said to contain the remains of 790 Jews: Image

And here are two photos for Greg Gerdes and his various sock puppets:

Pls subscribe to my BitChute channel "Holocaust Documents": https://www.bitchute.com/holocaustdocuments/
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: imgur.com/a/725A7
and here: imgur.com/a/wo09c

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:59 pm

Interesting tidbit - shooting forced laborers belonged to (Google translate, my bold):

Anyone who disobeyed the guards, both Germans and hired non-Jewish natives, could be shot at any time. That, too, was "annihilation through work," even though the term was used differently in Nazi jargon.

("Wer den Wachen, sowohl Deutschen wie angeheuerten nicht jüdischen Einheimischen, nicht gehorchte, konnte jederzeit erschossen werden. Auch das war „Vernichtung durch Arbeit“, auch wenn der Begriff im Nazi-Jargon anders gebraucht wurde.")

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:03 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:59 pm
Interesting tidbit - shooting forced laborers belonged to (Google translate, my bold):

Anyone who disobeyed the guards, both Germans and hired non-Jewish natives, could be shot at any time. That, too, was "annihilation through work," even though the term was used differently in Nazi jargon.

("Wer den Wachen, sowohl Deutschen wie angeheuerten nicht jüdischen Einheimischen, nicht gehorchte, konnte jederzeit erschossen werden. Auch das war „Vernichtung durch Arbeit“, auch wenn der Begriff im Nazi-Jargon anders gebraucht wurde.")
Haven’t had to time to fully translate, Aaron’s article is just a German version of mine, right?

Groening:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:11 pm

/ You hoaxsters say that only Jews were holocausted. So this grave busts you. Some traitors, rebels, and bandits were put to death while there was a war going on. So wot? Score another one for Team Insanity! /

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:33 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:03 pm
scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:59 pm

Haven’t had to time to fully translate, Aaron’s article is just a German version of mine, right?
Nah, it seems more extensive.