When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Discussions
Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:27 pm

As an Israeli Jew, I encounter three types of hostillities towards me and my people:
A) Anti-Israeli setiments
B) Antisemetic BS
C) Holocaust Denial

Now, the reason for the categorical seperation I'm making between A and B is pretty obvious, but why am I seperating between B and C? Well, because from my expirence, I've come the conclusion that while there's obviously a huge collaration between HD and Jew-hating, there not 100% related. What I mean is:
1 - You can be a HDer without being antisemetic
(I mostly encountered them on the Youtube comment section. Iin some cases, after a lengthy discussion I was able to see that there are indeed some peopele who don't really hate Jews, but are just genuenly curious and are just being mislead and misinformed. I also remember at least one of those on the HC comment section, and - without mentioning any names - I would also argue that we have/had on them here on the SSF)

2 - You can be a classic "Jooz-are-evil-and-are-behind-everything-that's-wrong-and-bad" without denying the Holocaust

This is one I'm basing on the famous case of Eric Hunt's "coming out", his 9,000-19,000 (how much was it exactly?) words article where he admits that the Holocaust happened, but it does not stop him from still saying some other antisemetic cancards. I mean, if you tell people about Hunt's, a prominent HD video maker, sudden rejection of revisionism, they'll just tell you that he has become a "Shill" for the Jews and was paid for abandoning his belifs, but that off course begs the question of why don't the evil Jews go all the way and just shut him up completley*?

The purpose of this thread is -
[1]: It's been a long time since I've read Hunt's article, and even though I do remember his still-antisemetic rants in it, I can't find them individually. Since I don't have the time, curently, do read the entire thing again, I'd be happy if someone could point towards one those exact quotes (Aaron, for some reason I belive this is your field of experties).
and more importantly -
[2] If you have examples of other cases of clear anti-semites who at the very least admit the Holocaust is a real thing that happened - again, I'd be happy to see them.

_______________________________
* I guess Hargis and his gang would give an answer that goes something like "well, they didn't go all the way so it wouldn't look so obvious". Yeah, such sneaky little Jews are we...
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26181
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:52 pm

the conclusion of Hunt's explanation struck me:
Coming to this conclusion has had some negative effects on my funding. Some are not interested in the truth, but stubbornly holding onto a discredited dogma. If you appreciate this article and my fiercely independent analysis, I really need your help to move forward!

Help fund my independent research, content production, and activism.

In many ways I feel the “denial” issue held me back from tackling other issues essential to the survival of Western Civilization. Especially Nationalism, race realism, and opposing the very real Jewish-led white genocide campaign.

With your help, I hope to continue to expose politically incorrect truth in a much bigger way than ever before.
I also noted to myself Hunt's reasoning regarding the photo he relies on for the extermination of Jews at Birkenau:
As I theorized earlier, I say this most powerful image is routinely concealed in order to cover up the role of the “sonderkommando” Jews themselves in the extermination process. . . . I think Pressac continued to cover this truth up in order to appease his Jewish funders and publisher. I now wonder how much “believer” scholarship, although mostly correct, is rendered unbelievable and tossed aside by otherwise open minded skeptics because they are in fact telling partial falsehoods such as what I say Pressac did.

My analysis of this photograph rebuts both the typical Holocaust researcher claims whitewashing the role of Jewish sonderkommando, as well as denier obfuscations. Unbiased reality cannot be described in terms of black and white, but the “Grey Zone” sonderkommando Primo Levi stated the sonderkommando themselves operated in.
and this, on religious concerns about excavations:
Perhaps the rabbis want these illogical “denier” enemies around to use in order to make the Jews more tribal than they would be if denial was forever silenced and openly discredited by re-opening the mass cremation pits.
also this:
The reasons skeptics of N.S. mass murders even first go beyond the skeptical “shallow water” most logically or emotionally decide not to wade past into the deep end of the subject in the first place are numerous. Many of the most powerful Jews in the world such as Steven Spielberg, Simon Wiesenthal, and Elie Wiesel, promoting “the Holocaust” as a new religion really were involved with manufacturing mini-hoaxes which are rarely ever exposed in the mainstream, other than by Revisionists. I and many others see it as morally right to oppose these mini-hoaxes, which often target naive children. Just the other day the Holocaust promotion industry has admitted the 5 million non-Jewish Holocaust victim figure promoted by Simon Wiesenthal and taught to the public for years was a total lie. This 5 million figure was repeated for decades, even on the top investigative journalist programs, such as PBS’s Frontline.
this:
Dr. Kevin MacDonald, on the other hand, who even testified at the David Irving / Deborah Lipstadt libel trial, has smartly stayed away from denying Nazi mass murders. MacDonald’s work on Jewish subversive movements in the West as a group evolutionary strategy is highly successful and persuasive, and his leadership within the growing “alt-right” movement has shown real signs of bearing fruit. MacDonald has blazed a pathway to success for those who care about the same things as Revisionists / deniers without denying the Nazis mass murdered Jews.
even this:
A lot of the Holocaust “believers” can be described as biased. Some are Jewish, some far-left, Marxists, even Bolshevik loving Communists. They have a vested interest in using “The Holocaust” a a weapon against “far right” / “racist” or nationalist ideology and a shield against Jews / Judaism and the state of Israel.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11746
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:16 pm

INCE, I went hunting for some good examples. One is from someone who blamed the Jews and thought the Holocaust was a good idea for religious reasons and this Lithuanian guy on Twitter who was glad the Germans cleared the Jews out of Lithuania. Unfortunately the Twitter guy blocked me and I can’t find the other.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:33 pm

IMCE, I think your questions, in order to be answered, have to go a long long way into the road of 'what is exactly the definition of antisemitism'

For example, there is a huge, long debate about the 'left antisemitism'.

If anyone wants to take a look, here's a report of a very clever British Jew writer and researcher. This is his report of March 2018, which is certainly 'responsible' for this week crisis in the Labour Party and the resignation of the seven MPs.

There are 290 pages of antisemitic stuff, and of course Holocaust denial stuff (see below for more)

- Exclusive: Jeremy Corbyn with antisemites, what about the Mavi Marmara?, 07/03/2018
http://david-collier.com/exclusive-corbyn-antisemitism/

I'm guessing none of these people mentioned in this report (all are naming themselves as 'progressive, anti-racists', left' etc) think that the Holocaust didn't happen, but they circulate similar tropes and hoaxes on Jews and Israel, simply because they believe they are attacking only the state of Israel for its deeds, but, in my opinion, it is much deeper.
Because Holocaust is in close correlation of the birth of Israel, and the birth and existence of Israel are in close correlation with today's 'antizionism', which, in my opinion is mostly antisemitism dressed as legitimate political discourse, in order to stand in political debates, rallies and TV talk shows

All antisemites aren't necessarily deniers but all deniers are antisemites in a certain point.

Here we are again in square one: What is the definition of antisemitism. Not all people can agree on that.

I personally accept the IHRA definition and all its examples, better in the way that State Department's Fact Sheet defines it

- Special Envoy To Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism: Fact Sheet Defining Anti-Semitism: What is Anti-Semitism Relative to Israel?, 08/06/2010
https://2009-2017.state.gov/j/drl/rls/f ... 122352.htm

Also, I accept the '3D test':
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_Test_of_Antisemitism

... made by Natan Sharansky
- 3D Test of Anti-Semitism: Demonization, Double Standards, Delegitimization, Jewish Political Studies Review 16:3-4, Fall 2004, Foreword of JPSR Issue
http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-sharansky-f04.htm

Reports of stuff of 'non-deniers antisemites' to read:
David Collier - Antisemitism inside Palestine Live A Facebook group Part One [Admins, members, Mavi Marmara, Parliament] [March 2018] - 180305_livereport_part1_FINAL.pdf
http://david-collier.com/wp-content/upl ... _FINAL.pdf

David Collier - Antisemitism inside Palestine Live A Facebook group Part Two [Jeremy Corbyn, Labour MPs, Jewish Voice for Labour, Free Speech on Israel] [March 2018] - 180305_livereport_part2_FINAL.pdf
http://david-collier.com/wp-content/upl ... _FINAL.pdf

David Collier - Antisemitism in the Palestine Solidarity Campaign Beyond the Great Divide Investigates [February 2017] - 170222_palestine_solidarity_campaign_report.pdf
http://david-collier.com/wp-content/upl ... report.pdf

David Collier - Jew hate and Holocaust Denial in Scotland Report A two year investigation into the Scottish Palestinian Solidarity Campaign (SPSC) [Jewish Human Rights Watch 2017] - 953855_faecb29a6e7d4dc6b07d80da1a9bb812.pdf
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/953855_f ... 9bb812.pdf
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html
XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:37 pm

This is normal for Polish nationalists.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:43 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:37 pm
This is normal for Polish nationalists.
How surprising that the people who hosted (part of) the holocaust in their own backyard are the ones who at least don't deny it.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11746
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:18 pm

How could I forget the Poles?????

Some of those people are frickin’ crazy.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 18890
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:34 pm

An issue I have never seen discussed: How denying the Holocaust is a Pro-Jewish position. I mean: it says that such activities are horrendous and wrong and were not done because the Nazis did not hate the Jews so. If one really hates the Jews, one would step up and claim the Holocaust was real and should be done again?

See the difference?

But I suppose this fails to recognize the deeper hypocrisy in the minds of those who deny the holocaust? I take it: they hate the Jews and deny the holocaust just because they deny "any" criticism of the Nazi's? You know: like Israeli's deny oppressing the Palestinians???? Hey: you want a country of your own? You're gonna be oppressing those who want the same space, those who used to have that same space, those who want to oppress you first. SAME FOR EVERY NATION STATE. its what borders are all about.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:06 am

Scratch a denier, you'll find an anti-semite; scratch an anti-semite, you don't generally find a denier...

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 18890
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:15 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:06 am
Scratch a denier, you'll find an anti-semite; scratch an anti-semite, you don't generally find a denier...
I don't know........my gut says yes to the former as set forth in my post, but as to the latter, seems like the very same psychological processes of denial/protection/hypocrisy could be going on? Saving grace: doesn't make much difference. Give them all the stink eye.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26181
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:24 am

LOL
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 18890
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:40 am

GRIN
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Scott Mayers
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2448
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Custom Title: Deep

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Scott Mayers » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:08 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:27 pm
As an Israeli Jew, I encounter three types of hostillities towards me and my people:
A) Anti-Israeli setiments
B) Antisemetic BS
C) Holocaust Denial

Now, the reason for the categorical seperation I'm making between A and B is pretty obvious, but why am I seperating between B and C? Well, because from my expirence, I've come the conclusion that while there's obviously a huge collaration between HD and Jew-hating, there not 100% related. What I mean is:
1 - You can be a HDer without being antisemetic
(I mostly encountered them on the Youtube comment section. Iin some cases, after a lengthy discussion I was able to see that there are indeed some peopele who don't really hate Jews, but are just genuenly curious and are just being mislead and misinformed. I also remember at least one of those on the HC comment section, and - without mentioning any names - I would also argue that we have/had on them here on the SSF)

2 - You can be a classic "Jooz-are-evil-and-are-behind-everything-that's-wrong-and-bad" without denying the Holocaust

This is one I'm basing on the famous case of Eric Hunt's "coming out", his 9,000-19,000 (how much was it exactly?) words article where he admits that the Holocaust happened, but it does not stop him from still saying some other antisemetic cancards. I mean, if you tell people about Hunt's, a prominent HD video maker, sudden rejection of revisionism, they'll just tell you that he has become a "Shill" for the Jews and was paid for abandoning his belifs, but that off course begs the question of why don't the evil Jews go all the way and just shut him up completley*?

The purpose of this thread is -
[1]: It's been a long time since I've read Hunt's article, and even though I do remember his still-antisemetic rants in it, I can't find them individually. Since I don't have the time, curently, do read the entire thing again, I'd be happy if someone could point towards one those exact quotes (Aaron, for some reason I belive this is your field of experties).
and more importantly -
[2] If you have examples of other cases of clear anti-semites who at the very least admit the Holocaust is a real thing that happened - again, I'd be happy to see them.

_______________________________
* I guess Hargis and his gang would give an answer that goes something like "well, they didn't go all the way so it wouldn't look so obvious". Yeah, such sneaky little Jews are we...
I don't like that the general topics against abuses of people based upon race or sex is often about an 'advocacy' and not the concern for the abuses themselves. What is put-offish by many is how a specific victim type is classified as general abuse type, though most cannot notice the distinction to express.

If you have an abuse of some form that is universally disliked by all subjectively, why do a majority or plurality of some subset of people classified by some externally apparent cultural, religious, or genetic heritage define those who are considered the objectively valid class who are the victims?

For example, to any arbitrary community in the world, you will always have a tendency to have segregated communities based upon the logical class, "wealth". That is, for large collectives, like a city, the wealthier will opt to live in subset communities that are themselves more in common with wealthier people. Likewise, the poor will be more segregated, but usually without choice, based upon their lack of choice to live among others who are in the same condition. But when we try to the problem of poverty (we don't treat wealth as a 'problem'), we will always notice some common distinctions among them based upon some cultural, religious, and/or genetic heritage such that some plurality or majority in each category of wealth will have an association that more definitively stands out. So, you will ALWAYS have some particular group based upon one of these classifications be more representative as being more wealthy or poor within each wealth category.

Where we begin to treat the distinction of abuse as being related to some cultural or genetic factor is when the pluralities withing one wealth-class are more distinctively unique and have an opposite relationship in the other wealth class. So, for Chicago, for instance, while there are a variety of different races who are considered 'poor', you might see a more stronger correlation of blacks existing there. Likewise, of the wealthier classes, you may witness those who are non-Blacks most represented.

But this is more due to familiarity based upon often coincidental links of history and not necessarily due to racism. But we will still tend to shortcut our associations in mind to mean that "if you are Black, you will most likely be poor." And so if you are incidentally one of those in the wealthier communities, you may shortcut this association to interpret concern should you see some strange Black person walking around unknown in your community. They stand out not necessarily due to racism but to the triggering mechanism we evolved to identify predators in the wild. This natural effect though will eventually evolve to be more commonly interpreted as 'racism' in general, and 'racism against Black people' in particular.

This association is also made among Black people too who happen to be a relative minority within the wealthier community too because the actual discriminating factor is about wealth, not race. The 'fear' is about poor people and more particularly a fear that one who is desperate will more likely act in unpredictable ways, like to steal from you. So in essence, the problem of 'racism' as something that might appear to be about 'racism against Blacks' in this sample city, is not something intrinsically against the race but against the association of a stronger and more CLEAR association of those who are poor given they are over-represented in the poor communities and under-represented in the wealthier communities.

But what occurs politically is that the interpretation of the problem of poverty becomes one about race, and in more particular kind for Chicago, as for this arbitrary example, the Black people of Chicago. That is, we falsely assign Blacks as being discriminated uniquely as being poor BECAUSE they are Black and further that the problem of the class, 'impoverished' people, is itself treated as due to racism against Blacks specifically.

The logic of this turns the specific victim type, Black people who are poor, into a general abuse type, people who are discriminated against for being poor.

If you read, understand, and agree to this much, let me know. I believe this is relevant to the problem you raise here. I opted to use discrimination against the specific class, Black impoverished people, to the general problem, racism, to get you to see something from outside of your own self-identification of being Jewish or Israeli, etc. [assuming you are less likely to be Black too, but this is not significantly relevant if you are.]
I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 18890
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:22 am

Scott Mayers wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:08 am
But this is more due to familiarity based upon often coincidental links of history and not necessarily due to racism.
How long does does it take for some coincidental link to take precedence over 300 years of slavery followed by 100 years of Jim Crow followed by 50 years of out right discrimination? Theoretically.....what are some of those coincidental links?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Scott Mayers
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2448
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Custom Title: Deep

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Scott Mayers » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:33 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:22 am
Scott Mayers wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:08 am
But this is more due to familiarity based upon often coincidental links of history and not necessarily due to racism.
How long does does it take for some coincidental link to take precedence over 300 years of slavery followed by 100 years of Jim Crow followed by 50 years of out right discrimination? Theoretically.....what are some of those coincidental links?
I'm trying to demonstrate a point about the underlying logic, not deny anything historical. The example I chose above is arbitrary and doesn't have to literally represent any real historical justification of particular people or events. I prefer to wait for the OP to respond on this as it relates to his concerns.
I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 18890
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:42 am

Your "logic" is denied by history.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:36 am

Scott Mayers wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:08 am
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:27 pm
As an Israeli Jew, I encounter three types of hostillities towards me and my people:
A) Anti-Israeli setiments
B) Antisemetic BS
C) Holocaust Denial

Now, the reason for the categorical seperation I'm making between A and B is pretty obvious, but why am I seperating between B and C? Well, because from my expirence, I've come the conclusion that while there's obviously a huge collaration between HD and Jew-hating, there not 100% related. What I mean is:
1 - You can be a HDer without being antisemetic
(I mostly encountered them on the Youtube comment section. Iin some cases, after a lengthy discussion I was able to see that there are indeed some peopele who don't really hate Jews, but are just genuenly curious and are just being mislead and misinformed. I also remember at least one of those on the HC comment section, and - without mentioning any names - I would also argue that we have/had on them here on the SSF)

2 - You can be a classic "Jooz-are-evil-and-are-behind-everything-that's-wrong-and-bad" without denying the Holocaust

This is one I'm basing on the famous case of Eric Hunt's "coming out", his 9,000-19,000 (how much was it exactly?) words article where he admits that the Holocaust happened, but it does not stop him from still saying some other antisemetic cancards. I mean, if you tell people about Hunt's, a prominent HD video maker, sudden rejection of revisionism, they'll just tell you that he has become a "Shill" for the Jews and was paid for abandoning his belifs, but that off course begs the question of why don't the evil Jews go all the way and just shut him up completley*?

The purpose of this thread is -
[1]: It's been a long time since I've read Hunt's article, and even though I do remember his still-antisemetic rants in it, I can't find them individually. Since I don't have the time, curently, do read the entire thing again, I'd be happy if someone could point towards one those exact quotes (Aaron, for some reason I belive this is your field of experties).
and more importantly -
[2] If you have examples of other cases of clear anti-semites who at the very least admit the Holocaust is a real thing that happened - again, I'd be happy to see them.

_______________________________
* I guess Hargis and his gang would give an answer that goes something like "well, they didn't go all the way so it wouldn't look so obvious". Yeah, such sneaky little Jews are we...
I don't like that the general topics against abuses of people based upon race or sex is often about an 'advocacy' and not the concern for the abuses themselves. What is put-offish by many is how a specific victim type is classified as general abuse type, though most cannot notice the distinction to express.

If you have an abuse of some form that is universally disliked by all subjectively, why do a majority or plurality of some subset of people classified by some externally apparent cultural, religious, or genetic heritage define those who are considered the objectively valid class who are the victims?

For example, to any arbitrary community in the world, you will always have a tendency to have segregated communities based upon the logical class, "wealth". That is, for large collectives, like a city, the wealthier will opt to live in subset communities that are themselves more in common with wealthier people. Likewise, the poor will be more segregated, but usually without choice, based upon their lack of choice to live among others who are in the same condition. But when we try to the problem of poverty (we don't treat wealth as a 'problem'), we will always notice some common distinctions among them based upon some cultural, religious, and/or genetic heritage such that some plurality or majority in each category of wealth will have an association that more definitively stands out. So, you will ALWAYS have some particular group based upon one of these classifications be more representative as being more wealthy or poor within each wealth category.

Where we begin to treat the distinction of abuse as being related to some cultural or genetic factor is when the pluralities withing one wealth-class are more distinctively unique and have an opposite relationship in the other wealth class. So, for Chicago, for instance, while there are a variety of different races who are considered 'poor', you might see a more stronger correlation of blacks existing there. Likewise, of the wealthier classes, you may witness those who are non-Blacks most represented.

But this is more due to familiarity based upon often coincidental links of history and not necessarily due to racism. But we will still tend to shortcut our associations in mind to mean that "if you are Black, you will most likely be poor." And so if you are incidentally one of those in the wealthier communities, you may shortcut this association to interpret concern should you see some strange Black person walking around unknown in your community. They stand out not necessarily due to racism but to the triggering mechanism we evolved to identify predators in the wild. This natural effect though will eventually evolve to be more commonly interpreted as 'racism' in general, and 'racism against Black people' in particular.

This association is also made among Black people too who happen to be a relative minority within the wealthier community too because the actual discriminating factor is about wealth, not race. The 'fear' is about poor people and more particularly a fear that one who is desperate will more likely act in unpredictable ways, like to steal from you. So in essence, the problem of 'racism' as something that might appear to be about 'racism against Blacks' in this sample city, is not something intrinsically against the race but against the association of a stronger and more CLEAR association of those who are poor given they are over-represented in the poor communities and under-represented in the wealthier communities.

But what occurs politically is that the interpretation of the problem of poverty becomes one about race, and in more particular kind for Chicago, as for this arbitrary example, the Black people of Chicago. That is, we falsely assign Blacks as being discriminated uniquely as being poor BECAUSE they are Black and further that the problem of the class, 'impoverished' people, is itself treated as due to racism against Blacks specifically.

The logic of this turns the specific victim type, Black people who are poor, into a general abuse type, people who are discriminated against for being poor.

If you read, understand, and agree to this much, let me know. I believe this is relevant to the problem you raise here. I opted to use discrimination against the specific class, Black impoverished people, to the general problem, racism, to get you to see something from outside of your own self-identification of being Jewish or Israeli, etc. [assuming you are less likely to be Black too, but this is not significantly relevant if you are.]
Your comment is all over the place. Please illustrate your point in a shorter and more focused way.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26181
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:19 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:52 pm
the conclusion of Hunt's explanation struck me:
Coming to this conclusion has had some negative effects on my funding. Some are not interested in the truth, but stubbornly holding onto a discredited dogma. If you appreciate this article and my fiercely independent analysis, I really need your help to move forward!

Help fund my independent research, content production, and activism.

In many ways I feel the “denial” issue held me back from tackling other issues essential to the survival of Western Civilization. Especially Nationalism, race realism, and opposing the very real Jewish-led white genocide campaign.
Although Eric Hunt has been quiet, or at least out of my radar range, it would seem that he is expanding horizons with his above obsession: according to SPLC's most recent report on US hate groups,
In the U.S., white supremacist anger reached a fever pitch last year as hysteria over losing a white majority nation to demographic change — and a presumed lack of political will to stop it — engulfed the movement. White supremacists getting pushed off mainstream web platforms, President Donald Trump’s willingness to pass a tax cut for the rich but failure to build a wall and a turn to the left in the midterm elections drove deep-seated fears of an accelerating, state- and Silicon Valley orchestrated “white genocide.”
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Scott Mayers
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2448
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Custom Title: Deep

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Scott Mayers » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:28 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:36 am
Scott Mayers wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:08 am
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:27 pm
As an Israeli Jew, I encounter three types of hostillities towards me and my people:
A) Anti-Israeli setiments
B) Antisemetic BS
C) Holocaust Denial

Now, the reason for the categorical seperation I'm making between A and B is pretty obvious, but why am I seperating between B and C? Well, because from my expirence, I've come the conclusion that while there's obviously a huge collaration between HD and Jew-hating, there not 100% related. What I mean is:
1 - You can be a HDer without being antisemetic
(I mostly encountered them on the Youtube comment section. Iin some cases, after a lengthy discussion I was able to see that there are indeed some peopele who don't really hate Jews, but are just genuenly curious and are just being mislead and misinformed. I also remember at least one of those on the HC comment section, and - without mentioning any names - I would also argue that we have/had on them here on the SSF)

2 - You can be a classic "Jooz-are-evil-and-are-behind-everything-that's-wrong-and-bad" without denying the Holocaust

This is one I'm basing on the famous case of Eric Hunt's "coming out", his 9,000-19,000 (how much was it exactly?) words article where he admits that the Holocaust happened, but it does not stop him from still saying some other antisemetic cancards. I mean, if you tell people about Hunt's, a prominent HD video maker, sudden rejection of revisionism, they'll just tell you that he has become a "Shill" for the Jews and was paid for abandoning his belifs, but that off course begs the question of why don't the evil Jews go all the way and just shut him up completley*?

The purpose of this thread is -
[1]: It's been a long time since I've read Hunt's article, and even though I do remember his still-antisemetic rants in it, I can't find them individually. Since I don't have the time, curently, do read the entire thing again, I'd be happy if someone could point towards one those exact quotes (Aaron, for some reason I belive this is your field of experties).
and more importantly -
[2] If you have examples of other cases of clear anti-semites who at the very least admit the Holocaust is a real thing that happened - again, I'd be happy to see them.

_______________________________
* I guess Hargis and his gang would give an answer that goes something like "well, they didn't go all the way so it wouldn't look so obvious". Yeah, such sneaky little Jews are we...
I don't like that the general topics against abuses of people based upon race or sex is often about an 'advocacy' and not the concern for the abuses themselves. What is put-offish by many is how a specific victim type is classified as general abuse type, though most cannot notice the distinction to express.

If you have an abuse of some form that is universally disliked by all subjectively, why do a majority or plurality of some subset of people classified by some externally apparent cultural, religious, or genetic heritage define those who are considered the objectively valid class who are the victims?

For example, to any arbitrary community in the world, you will always have a tendency to have segregated communities based upon the logical class, "wealth". That is, for large collectives, like a city, the wealthier will opt to live in subset communities that are themselves more in common with wealthier people. Likewise, the poor will be more segregated, but usually without choice, based upon their lack of choice to live among others who are in the same condition. But when we try to the problem of poverty (we don't treat wealth as a 'problem'), we will always notice some common distinctions among them based upon some cultural, religious, and/or genetic heritage such that some plurality or majority in each category of wealth will have an association that more definitively stands out. So, you will ALWAYS have some particular group based upon one of these classifications be more representative as being more wealthy or poor within each wealth category.

Where we begin to treat the distinction of abuse as being related to some cultural or genetic factor is when the pluralities withing one wealth-class are more distinctively unique and have an opposite relationship in the other wealth class. So, for Chicago, for instance, while there are a variety of different races who are considered 'poor', you might see a more stronger correlation of blacks existing there. Likewise, of the wealthier classes, you may witness those who are non-Blacks most represented.

But this is more due to familiarity based upon often coincidental links of history and not necessarily due to racism. But we will still tend to shortcut our associations in mind to mean that "if you are Black, you will most likely be poor." And so if you are incidentally one of those in the wealthier communities, you may shortcut this association to interpret concern should you see some strange Black person walking around unknown in your community. They stand out not necessarily due to racism but to the triggering mechanism we evolved to identify predators in the wild. This natural effect though will eventually evolve to be more commonly interpreted as 'racism' in general, and 'racism against Black people' in particular.

This association is also made among Black people too who happen to be a relative minority within the wealthier community too because the actual discriminating factor is about wealth, not race. The 'fear' is about poor people and more particularly a fear that one who is desperate will more likely act in unpredictable ways, like to steal from you. So in essence, the problem of 'racism' as something that might appear to be about 'racism against Blacks' in this sample city, is not something intrinsically against the race but against the association of a stronger and more CLEAR association of those who are poor given they are over-represented in the poor communities and under-represented in the wealthier communities.

But what occurs politically is that the interpretation of the problem of poverty becomes one about race, and in more particular kind for Chicago, as for this arbitrary example, the Black people of Chicago. That is, we falsely assign Blacks as being discriminated uniquely as being poor BECAUSE they are Black and further that the problem of the class, 'impoverished' people, is itself treated as due to racism against Blacks specifically.

The logic of this turns the specific victim type, Black people who are poor, into a general abuse type, people who are discriminated against for being poor.

If you read, understand, and agree to this much, let me know. I believe this is relevant to the problem you raise here. I opted to use discrimination against the specific class, Black impoverished people, to the general problem, racism, to get you to see something from outside of your own self-identification of being Jewish or Israeli, etc. [assuming you are less likely to be Black too, but this is not significantly relevant if you are.]
Your comment is all over the place. Please illustrate your point in a shorter and more focused way.
Your reply is over-simplistic and unresponsive. Please illustrate your own point by expanding upon it for clarity. [You can't open your own OP with your own long explanations hypocritically denying others be simple-minded in their responses. If you sincerely want reflection about your own interpretation of the reality, then try reading what I wrote. But I'm guessing that you know what I'm likely able to express and FEAR rational debate.]

...you are deluded if you think Israelis, or Jews are uniquely 'victims' of racism, and/or that you couldn't have fault for being of this subset of all of humanity. Jews (Nationalistic Israeli ones) are equally at fault for BEING discriminatory against others by excluding outsiders and their over-representation world wide in the wealth-classes. Being only 1% of world population should coincide with having only 1% representation across all areas of humanity. This is not the case and logically suggests there is an equal reason to question why we are allowed to look at this kind of statistical imbalance with respect to those who are most suffering in numbers by those impoverished at the other spectrum, the poor.

If you want a simpler question to respond to, why is it alright to prevent Antisemitism as a form of abuse but exclude the concern for discrimination based upon racism to ANY persons or groups? Why is the Anti-defamation League's aim to advocate specifically for Antisemitism as though they are superior peoples that lack the means to hate?
I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11746
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:35 pm

Wow.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 18890
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:17 pm

Wow indeed. landrew, you are outdoing yourself. I could parse it, but I'll summarize: every sentence you write is wrong.

Quite an accomplishment.

Here's a hint: take ONE issue, or rather one point of one issue and state it affirmatively. Add evidence/argument to that one point alone. See how it goes from there?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26181
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Well, I guess that makes it clear, although it was in the guy's first post and, IIRC, since he first started sporadically posting in this forum.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Scott Mayers
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2448
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Custom Title: Deep

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Scott Mayers » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:27 pm

The delusion that the victim is solely the one being discriminated upon becomes the means to which they justify a counter revolution in which that last victims become the next perpetrators of the same! :
...

But you see, it's not me
It's not my family

In your head, in your head, they are fighting

With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head they are crying

In your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie
What's in your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie, oh

...
I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

User avatar
Scott Mayers
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2448
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Custom Title: Deep

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Scott Mayers » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:30 pm

And so, "History repeats itself" until you recognize the underlying fault as a condition of humanity, not specifically of others in absence of your own participation.
I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11746
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:32 pm

Did we just turn into CODOH, WTF????
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26181
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:39 pm

I have him on ignore, with bobo and maybe one other, but from what's quoted, it's the same old, same old.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11746
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:42 pm

That crap about Jews he just spouted reminds me of CODOH and assorted Twitter dwellers.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 18890
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:48 pm

EDIT: landrew Scott, While it wasn't your goal, you did post ONE point until we add the lyrics.

What is in your head?

To your point: History does not repeat itself. Certain "themes" get repeated with variation calling forth the more accurate aphorism that History rhymes. The formation and continuing challenges of Israel are unique. The fact that human nature has not changed is a large part of the problems.

((My apologies to landrew.))
Last edited by bobbo_the_Pragmatist on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11746
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 pm

Scott Mayers wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:28 pm

...you are deluded if you think Israelis, or Jews are uniquely 'victims' of racism,
Where did INCE say this?
Maybe you need some context. INCE is speaking from his experience because, well, FFS, INCE is both Jewish and Israeli and that is INCE’s experience.
and/or that you couldn't have fault for being of this subset of all of humanity.
Why is being Jewish and Israeli a “fault?”
Jews (Nationalistic Israeli ones) are equally at fault for BEING discriminatory against others by excluding outsiders
Um....Israel is a multiethnic country where Jews are a majority. There are some right-wing Jews who talk about excluding or expulsion but AFAIK they are a small minority. Arab citizens have full civil rights.
and their over-representation world wide in the wealth-classes.
Um...wut?????
Being only 1% of world population should coincide with having only 1% representation across all areas of humanity.
Why?
This is not the case and logically suggests there is an equal reason to question why we are allowed to look at this kind of statistical imbalance with respect to those who are most suffering in numbers by those impoverished at the other spectrum, the poor.
I honestly struggle with your logic. At this point I’m wondering why I bother and why I don’t just put you on ignore.
If you want a simpler question to respond to, why is it alright to prevent Antisemitism as a form of abuse but exclude the concern for discrimination based upon racism to ANY persons or groups? Why is the Anti-defamation League's aim to advocate specifically for Antisemitism as though they are superior peoples that lack the means to hate?
I just....I don’t know what to say. Maybe you fell off your meds or something.
Last edited by Jeffk 1970 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11746
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:23 pm

Well, does that mean NAACP is racist? Or the The Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum (APIAHF)? What about Hispanics in Philanthropy? South Asian Americans Leading Together (SAALT)? All racist because they aren’t necessarily inclusive?
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11746
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:24 pm

I think Scott need to remember how Jewish Americans were very prominent in the Civil Rights Movement during the 1960’s.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 18890
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:36 pm

Scott Mayers wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:28 pm
If you want a simpler question to respond to, why is it alright to prevent Antisemitism as a form of abuse but exclude the concern for discrimination based upon racism to ANY persons or groups? Why is the Anti-defamation League's aim to advocate specifically for Antisemitism as though they are superior peoples that lack the means to hate?
If you want a simpler question to respond to, why is it alright to prevent Antisemitism //// Its not prevented, thats why arguing/taking steps against it is so valid

as a form of abuse but exclude the concern for discrimination based upon racism to ANY persons or groups? //// What makes you think anything is "excluded?" and even if it is, highlighting anti-discrimination for one group brings attention to all such discrimination.

Why is the Anti-defamation League's aim to advocate specifically for Antisemitism /// because that is why they were formed. Lots of different groups advocating for their different groups.

as though they are superior peoples //// thats not implied at all, its something you are adding to characterization out of whole cloth...similar to the crack about Jewish wealth........a real set of tells.

that lack the means to hate? /// I'm not religious, I'm not ex-any religion either.........but if I had to choose a religion, I'd go with the Jews BECAUSE they are about the least hateful of the religions (Christ based) that I observe...........then I'd become non-practicing BECAUSE: I'm not religious.

Plain and simple: you've got a cart load of mindless bigotry on display. Just what the thread is all about.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:47 pm

Congratulation, Mayers! This is the most facked up post I've read since leaving Rodoh 1 in 2012......

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26181
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:07 am

LOL
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 18890
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:07 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:36 pm
Plain and simple: you've got a cart load of mindless bigotry on display. Just what the thread is all about.
Thats not quite right. Let me rephrase:

Scott:

1. Do you deny the holocaust? //// If so, why?

2. If not, do you still hate the Jews? ///// If so why........other than what you have already posted...........
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Scott Mayers
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2448
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Custom Title: Deep

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Scott Mayers » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:18 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Scott Mayers wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:28 pm

...you are deluded if you think Israelis, or Jews are uniquely 'victims' of racism,
Where did INCE say this?
Maybe you need some context. INCE is speaking from his experience because, well, FFS, INCE is both Jewish and Israeli and that is INCE’s experience.
[Note that I might not have time to respond to all of this as I'm getting exhausted and need a break.]
It is implicit that (s)he is concerned about some less clear cases of discrimination to which is something all of us experience. If you assert unique abuses to a class of people you define yourself as a part of, how can we not notice the group? (S)he didn't say, "When you don't deny some particular person's claim of abuse, but still hate the person." THAT's unbiased and is something we all relate to. Adding the fact that he's Israeli and Jewish only begs that this is itself relevant. To get to the bottom of the issue requires respecting all people with similar problems rather than insinuate that (s)he is hated for simply being Jewish or Israeli.

I certainly lack hate of any individuals, whether they reside in Israel, have faith in Judaism, or have some coinciding ancestral connection to Jews or Judaism. But I do 'hate' the underlying cause of hatred which begins with exclusively defining yourself intrinsically upon inherent religious and racial beliefs. (S)he is defending Judaism, some culture of Judaism, or some genetic assumptions about being 'Jewish' and/or similar associations to Israel, which is DEFINED as a "Jewish" state.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 pm
and/or that you couldn't have fault for being of this subset of all of humanity.
Why is being Jewish and Israeli a “fault?”
If you only quote an end of some sentence, maybe you didn't read the context? I NEVER said nor implied remotely that being Jewish or Israeli is a 'fault'. I was asking whether (s)he thought Jews were the ONLY subset of all people in the world who were targets of abuse. I preferred to use a distinct other group/race who are more discriminated against and also more repressed when poor versus those who are rich or powerful and discriminated against.

(S)he opted not to try to follow in good faith.

By the way, what makes you think that I'm NOT Jewish, or NOT Israeli myself? If I were, would my arguments all of a sudden have justification for being 'personal' too? Why jump to the presumption that I am some 'hater'. THIS kind of behavior is precisely the cause of discrimination.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Jews (Nationalistic Israeli ones) are equally at fault for BEING discriminatory against others by excluding outsiders
Um....Israel is a multiethnic country where Jews are a majority. There are some right-wing Jews who talk about excluding or expulsion but AFAIK they are a small minority. Arab citizens have full civil rights.
So it isn't a "Jewish" state based upon Zion? The variety that may exist is trivial and you conveniently don't mention the crimes against the Muslims in that area let alone Palestine. You, not I, are jumping to your own discrimination against me particularly for daring to express disapproval of a PARTICULAR PERSON's OP, not some whole race, ....his or her own perspective....not some whole state. That is you (and apparently others here) interpreting the worst of my intent.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 pm
and their over-representation world wide in the wealth-classes.
Um...wut?????
Don't play dumb. The 'over-representation' regards the relative percentage of those who are Jewish AND wealthy with regards to all Jewish, wealthy and poor, and contrasted to other groups defined by race, or ethnicity in the same way. [See https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... te/509453/ where this delves a bit into this. A statistical comparison can and may already be made somewhere but this question requires determining what the statisticians assign Jews for me. I found other stats the demonstrate clearly that "Caucasians" are over-represented by wealth. But if we take each class independently of those wealthy subtracted to those poor, the Jews would likely be distinctly a part of the wealthy class, whereas Blacks would be distinctly of the non-wealthy classes (a negative number when subtracted.]
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Being only 1% of world population should coincide with having only 1% representation across all areas of humanity.
Why?
Odd how you'd ask this, no doubt rhetorically. Would you ask this if their population were on the other extreme, impoverished? I already explained in context of my first post that the populations are arbitrary to the wealth class in that the history helps define the class discrimination there. I'd appreciate it if you looked back at that one and not favor challenging the second post simply because it appears easier and get you applause.

So, if it is okay to recognize the suffering discrimination exists against a class that is over-represented as being poor, such as Black Americans, why is it not okay to point to the class of Americans who are absurdly more representative of holding the wealth yet be of a tiny minority of the whole?
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 pm
This is not the case and logically suggests there is an equal reason to question why we are allowed to look at this kind of statistical imbalance with respect to those who are most suffering in numbers by those impoverished at the other spectrum, the poor.
I honestly struggle with your logic. At this point I’m wondering why I bother and why I don’t just put you on ignore.
Oh, just {!#%@} do it, please. If ignoring me will help improve the circumstances for the extremely wealthier classes, I'm sure the poorest classes will just embrace your love for them by ignoring them too!
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 pm
If you want a simpler question to respond to, why is it alright to prevent Antisemitism as a form of abuse but exclude the concern for discrimination based upon racism to ANY persons or groups? Why is the Anti-defamation League's aim to advocate specifically for Antisemitism as though they are superior peoples that lack the means to hate?
I just....I don’t know what to say. Maybe you fell off your meds or something.
Thank you for that. I could use some heavy drugs to keep me from noticing the politics being played out here.
I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11746
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:34 am

Yeah, this is already more trouble than it’s worth. On ignore you go, Scott.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Scott Mayers
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2448
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Custom Title: Deep

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Scott Mayers » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:42 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:24 pm
I think Scott need to remember how Jewish Americans were very prominent in the Civil Rights Movement during the 1960’s.
What does this got to do with anything? If people who happen to be Jewish contribute, this is no different than if one is Irish who contributed, or Christian, or North American Indians, etc. The mention of the particular group of Jews I mentioned as a sample, was the Anti-defamation League, and the point was about how a group that is defined to fight hate, only defines themselves uniquely as victims that cannot ever be challenged.....in a similar way that a strong feminist group would create a non-profit that advocates for the general problem of 'domestic abuse' but only with the implicit absolute class of 'women' to be treated uniquely those who are abused in 'domestic abuses'.

While such groups may not appear to be asserting non-victim classes are NOT abusive, the label and focus of attention to the defining victim class tells us they are distinguishing their own class in opposition to some unspoken but understood 'predator' class. For a women's anti-domestic violence groups, the implication is clearly a subset of men as a class who are considered the predators.

As to the Anti-defamation League, they imply their focus on Anti-Semitism with a token support of other groups but have some implicit class of the non-Jews they hold accountable as being uniquely evil, such as one who is of German decent. [Someone asked why the very countries, like Poland or Germany are more supportive of the reality of the Holocaust above. For all the Axis countries, after war (both wars) it became Internationally illegal for members of those countries to even speak freely against those particular issues. It took twenty years before the Germans adapted a remake of "The Wave", a significant American story expressing some of the logical tactics being used to show how anyone can fall for a leader of someone like Hitler. The concern might have been that it might reignite the thinking they wanted to suppress in Germany and other countries involved.]
I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 18890
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:46 am

Scot: you constantly put all people of any general description into a monolithic group that can only think one way.

People are more variable even when united by a common issue. I once belong to a Fern Club but some members also collected orchids. I mean....can you believe that?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Scott Mayers
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2448
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Custom Title: Deep

Re: When you don't deny the Holocaust, but still hate the Jews.

Post by Scott Mayers » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:52 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:34 am
Yeah, this is already more trouble than it’s worth. On ignore you go, Scott.
Yes, and now should I see you on the street getting beat up by some racist, bigots, you proven why I might also look the other way.

An 'ignore' is as sufficiently abusive as a punch in the head. And given that it is also a means of slow torture, such as opting to let one's children starve to death, it makes you worse. How do you suppose this to effectively curb racism, sexism, or other forms of abuse?

Answer: You don't want to STOP genocides, you just don't want them to be you or your loved ones on the side that is killing.
I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.