Orman Force invalidation of Lorentz force

What does make the world turn?
icesterftl
Poster

Orman Force invalidation of Lorentz force

Post by icesterftl » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:27 pm

The generalized Lorentz force is investigated as a possible base for discovery of new force. Based on the experimental results Lorentz force equation is invalidated and new Orman Force definition and mathematical model is declared. Updated paper: http://www.tyrell-innovations.com/share/OrmanForce.pdf Matlab script of an electron motion simulation: http://www.tyrell-innovations.com/share/OrmanForce.m
Video:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Orman Force invalidation of Lorentz force

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:13 am

icesterftl wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:27 pm
Based on the experimental results Lorentz force equation is invalidated and new Orman Force definition........
You forgot that you already told us you. yourself are Matthew Orman, in another thread. This is your own crackpot theory from Poland that hasn't undergone any peer review yet.

I know you as you are a holocaust denier
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=11236&p=155268#p155268

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:08 am

This is the description on Mathew Orman's You tube, posted by Matthew Orman.
Mathew Orman wrote:The future is Orman Force Drive: Electromagnetic mobility for all... No noise, no pollution and green energy security for ever... No need for roads, shoes, tires everything levitates using just small amount of electric energy to compensate ohmic loses... Works everywhere including vacuum of space and only needs electric energy converting it to kinetic trough use of Orman Force... Amazing fact is that this invention was possible in Tesla times... It is a joke or is it?
Yep. A 100% nut case. The above paragraph has been spammed on lots of science forums and comment sections. :lol:

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:35 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:13 am
icesterftl wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:27 pm
Based on the experimental results Lorentz force equation is invalidated and new Orman Force definition........
You forgot that you already told us you. yourself are Matthew Orman, in another thread. This is your own crackpot theory from Poland that hasn't undergone any peer review yet.

I know you as you are a holocaust denier
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=11236&p=155268#p155268
I am a Jew and Holocaust is what happened during the WWII but you made a false assumption and interpretation of the reason for Holocaust of Jews...

I post my work for the record and or public review...
If you are interested in progress then you welcome to review it...
My Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/mathew.orman
My science:
https://www.facebook.com/Jewish-Science ... 879788327/
My work:
http://www.innovation.ag

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:50 pm

icesterftl AKA Mathew Ormond wrote: I am a Jew and Holocaust is what happened during the WWII but you made a false assumption and interpretation of the reason for Holocaust of Jews...
Nope. You are a raving lunatic holocaust denier. You forgot that we crossed swords before.
Mathew Ormond on Vanguard News Right Wing Forum wrote: Officially 50% of polish government is infested with jews.
Poland is the most infested of the countries in the World.
To win a court case against jews in poland it is technically impossible.

If I was in such trouble I would publicly give up polish citizenship and file a complain at the EU public prosecutor's office.

The best way to fight jews is to use their own weapons.

The name is ''Anti-Semitism" just type jew as googles search string.
On the right there is a permanent link to "adl" there one finds all the definitions that constitute the offenses.
All of those definition can be used to fight their "statuesque".

When fighting jews one must fight ''Anti-Semitism" only the offender
would be the jew but not who he is, only what he does to the human population that that he lives in.

Mathew Orman
http://img1.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p ... ostcount=2

You can kiss goodbye to your fake "Orman Force" science con-job. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Monster » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:20 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:08 am
This is the description on Mathew Orman's You tube, posted by Matthew Orman.
Mathew Orman wrote:The future is Orman Force Drive: Electromagnetic mobility for all... No noise, no pollution and green energy security for ever... No need for roads, shoes, tires everything levitates using just small amount of electric energy to compensate ohmic loses... Works everywhere including vacuum of space and only needs electric energy converting it to kinetic trough use of Orman Force... Amazing fact is that this invention was possible in Tesla times... It is a joke or is it?
That’s completely awesome! I want a spaceship with an Orman drive!
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:41 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:50 pm
icesterftl AKA Mathew Ormond wrote: I am a Jew and Holocaust is what happened during the WWII but you made a false assumption and interpretation of the reason for Holocaust of Jews...
Nope. You are a raving lunatic holocaust denier. You forgot that we crossed swords before.
Mathew Ormond on Vanguard News Right Wing Forum wrote: Officially 50% of polish government is infested with jews.
Poland is the most infested of the countries in the World.
To win a court case against jews in poland it is technically impossible.

If I was in such trouble I would publicly give up polish citizenship and file a complain at the EU public prosecutor's office.

The best way to fight jews is to use their own weapons.

The name is ''Anti-Semitism" just type jew as googles search string.
On the right there is a permanent link to "adl" there one finds all the definitions that constitute the offenses.
All of those definition can be used to fight their "statuesque".

When fighting jews one must fight ''Anti-Semitism" only the offender
would be the jew but not who he is, only what he does to the human population that that he lives in.

Mathew Orman
http://img1.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p ... ostcount=2

You can kiss goodbye to your fake "Orman Force" science con-job. :lol: :lol: :lol:
This simply means that you have no idea about basic physics at all...

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Post by Poodle » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Why do they all come HERE?

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:19 pm

Poodle wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:13 am
To get your opinion... :-)

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:09 pm

I couldn't possibly GIVE you my opinion. If you donate my standard fee to www.skepticforum.com, then I may consider it.

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Monster » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:27 am

icesterftl wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:19 pm
Poodle wrote:
You know what, dude? I'm totally on your side. I'd love it if you could make a prototype spaceship with your Orman drive! Please, by all means, proceed!
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Dimebag
Regular Poster

Post by Dimebag » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:02 am

So if Lorentz was wrong, how does my electric starter motor crank my engine? How do any electric motors work? How do generators work? How do transformers work?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:49 am

Dimebag wrote: So if Lorentz was wrong, how does my electric starter motor crank my engine?
Mathew Orman is an insane Hitler apologist and Jew hater from Poland. It is not that he has made any discovery himself. It is more that he "knows" the Nazis invented anti gravity flying saucers, He's just going to work out how the Nazis did it and then Hitler will be somehow vindicated. Mathew Orman is mad as a hatter.

"Die Glocke" was a purported top secret Nazi scientific anti-gravity device
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:06 am

Monster wrote:I'd love it if you could make a prototype spaceship with your Orman drive! Please, by all means, proceed!
Mathew Orman claims to already have a working Orman Force Drive working, 10 years ago. I assume he claims the "Jews" aren't letting him tell the world.

https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index ... 96.85;wap2
MathewOrman on the NASA Forum wrote:10 years ago I've built such device and still have the working model and evidence of built date...
It has very low thrust to weight ratio and very high power to force ratio...
Since then I've conceived several new ideas and built prove of concepts...
The latest, Orman Force Drive simulations show that it has at least 100:1 thrust/weight ratio and 98% efficiency.

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:25 am

Dimebag wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:02 am
So if Lorentz was wrong, how does my electric starter motor crank my engine? How do any electric motors work? How do generators work? How do transformers work?
There is another Lorentz force formulae which Lorentz claims as his but it is called Laplace force and that is how your starter motor works, transformer and ect. ... It is a force generated by influence of magnetic field on current carrying conductor...

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:31 am

Monster wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:27 am
icesterftl wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:19 pm
Poodle wrote:
You know what, dude? I'm totally on your side. I'd love it if you could make a prototype spaceship with your Orman drive! Please, by all means, proceed!
Thank you, I will let you know when I have the prototype working... At the moment I am creating some public records to establish a priority date of an invention...

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:34 am

Poodle wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:09 pm
I couldn't possibly GIVE you my opinion. If you donate my standard fee to www.skepticforum.com, then I may consider it.
That is unfortunate but I hope others will do it for free...

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:50 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:06 am
Monster wrote:I'd love it if you could make a prototype spaceship with your Orman drive! Please, by all means, proceed!
Mathew Orman claims to already have a working Orman Force Drive working, 10 years ago. I assume he claims the "Jews" aren't letting him tell the world.

https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index ... 96.85;wap2
MathewOrman on the NASA Forum wrote:10 years ago I've built such device and still have the working model and evidence of built date...
It has very low thrust to weight ratio and very high power to force ratio...
Since then I've conceived several new ideas and built prove of concepts...
The latest, Orman Force Drive simulations show that it has at least 100:1 thrust/weight ratio and 98% efficiency.
Yes, but that was microwave domain device with very low thrust to weight ratio...
The current device can be built to have at least 100:1 thrust to weight ratio...
As I said before I am just making a public record...
The device and method is priceless and that is why one must construct a method of marketing with reliable protection of the invention...

ps. Hitler had many devices for propaganda of his superiority... But none of them worked or had a sound theory of operation...

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Debunk "Orman Force" & Mathew Orman

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:18 am

icesterftl AKA Mathew Orman Hitler Apologist wrote: Since then I've conceived several new ideas and built prove of concepts...
You mean your spinning wheel magnet, which was thoroughly destroyed as an "experiment" on the physics forum. I read that. I loved it when the moderator closed thread as you were posting rubbish and everyone explained to you why you were posting rubbish.
https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/116 ... mf/?page=5
("Icester" is Mathew Orman)

Hitler's Anti Gravity Machine / Die Glocke
icesterftl AKA Mathew Orman Hitler Apologist wrote: Hitler had many devices for propaganda of his superiority... But none of them worked or had a sound theory of operation...
The A4 (V2) rocket worked very well. You really don't seem to know anything about technology. That's because you Hitler apologists are complete idiots.

Your "Orman Force" con has been totally debunked on science forums. That's why you spammed it here after been shown the door by scientists. I'm guessing you are trying to find a moron to invest in your "anti-gravity machine". When they read this thread and see your holocaust denial links, that will end that.
:lol: :lol:

icesterftl
Poster

Re: Debunk "Orman Force" & Mathew Orman

Post by icesterftl » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:45 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:18 am
icesterftl AKA Mathew Orman Hitler Apologist wrote: Since then I've conceived several new ideas and built prove of concepts...
You mean your spinning wheel magnet, which was thoroughly destroyed as an "experiment" on the physics forum. I read that. I loved it when the moderator closed thread as you were posting rubbish and everyone explained to you why you were posting rubbish.
("Icester" is Mathew Orman)

Hitler's Anti Gravity Machine / Die Glocke
icesterftl AKA Mathew Orman Hitler Apologist wrote: Hitler had many devices for propaganda of his superiority... But none of them worked or had a sound theory of operation...
The A4 (V2) rocket worked very well. You really don't seem to know anything about technology. That's because you Hitler apologists are complete idiots.

Your "Orman Force" con has been totally debunked on science forums. That's why you spammed it here after been shown the door by scientists. I'm guessing you are trying to find a moron to invest in your "anti-gravity machine". When they read this thread and see your holocaust denial links, that will end that.
:lol: :lol:
Impressive number of false statements...
But it is irrelevant as I am only interested in making a public record of my invention...
Any electronic engineer would agree that my experimental setup has no faults and it conclusively show that Lorentz force and law is invalid...

Dimebag
Regular Poster

Post by Dimebag » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:43 am

The magnetic disc you have there would generate a magnetic field similar to a toroid I am guessing, so you have this:
Now you are rotating that field so that the north and south poles remain fixed in the same position. If you want to induce current in a conductor you need to move either the wire or the magnet relative to each other along the plain of the magnet’s axis. Rotating that magnet about its axis will produce no current. See Fleming’s Right hand rule for current generated in conductors by moving through magnetic fields https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleming ... -hand_rule

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:12 pm

Dimebag wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:43 am
The magnetic disc you have there would generate a magnetic field similar to a toroid I am guessing, so you have this:
Now you are rotating that field so that the north and south poles remain fixed in the same position. If you want to induce current in a conductor you need to move either the wire or the magnet relative to each other along the plain of the magnet’s axis. Rotating that magnet about its axis will produce no current. See Fleming’s Right hand rule for current generated in conductors by moving through magnetic fields https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleming ... -hand_rule
https://www.physicsforums.com/attachmen ... pg.186996/

Yes, you are right but Lorentz claimed otherwise...

See figure Fig:9 in my paper: http://www.tyrell-innovations.com/share/OrmanForce.pdf

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:04 am

icesterftl AKA Mathew Orman, Hitler apologist wrote: Impressive number of false statements.
Nope. I have backed up every one of my statements with a link. In contrast, you have been caught lying non stop. You claimed to have a working model ten years ago, yet you got laughed off the science forum, in December, for not understanding how magnets work at a basic level.

You pretended to be a jew on our forum whilst claiming Poland was suffering and infested by Jews, who, you claimed, controlled the Polish government, on another forum. I have invited some Polish people who fight holocaust deniers, like yourself and Jerzy Ulicki-Rek, to discuss this Polish science forums. You can explain to them why you love Hitler.

icesterftl AKA Mathew Orman, Hitler apologist wrote: But it is irrelevant as I am only interested in making a public record of my invention..
Your invention doesn't work and is nonsense, otherwise you would patented your "invention". Your aim, as a nazi-loving con-artist is to seek private investors for a non-existing anti-gravity machine.

Tags "Mathew Ormand" Scammer Debunk Fraud con-artist Skeptic.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:09 am

Dimebag wrote:The magnetic disc you have there would generate a magnetic field similar to a toroid I am guessing, so you have this:
Mathew Orman didn't even have a spinning magnetic field. He got caught lying. Read this page from the science forum where he is caught out lying.
https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/116 ... mf/?page=4

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:30 am

I let the prospective buyer to handle patenting, such as my first patent:
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars ... /ascension

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:43 am

icesterftl wrote: I let the prospective buyer to handle patenting, such as my first patent:
I can see why this company never asked you for another!!! :lol: :lol:

Do you think many companies are reading the Skeptic Society forum looking for inventions? :lol: :lol:

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:40 am

Patenting before sale is big mistake since patent office stopped requiring prove of concept 100 years ago...
If your device works and is patented then you will give it away to the World and no prospective buyer ill want to purchase it...
Ascension Technology Corporation manufactures and sells my invention under the name of Laserbird and one of the customers is NASA...
https://books.google.pl/books?id=-1w436 ... ce&f=false

https://www.vrealities.com/products/mot ... aserbird-2

Ascension actually paid me four year long retainer for the first right of refusal of my inventions...

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:19 am

Oh good gads. :facepalm: It's like arguing with someone who claims a door is locked when it isn't. Just open the door! "But it's locked!" No it isn't! It's ajar! I can see you looking in through the crack! "No, it's locked."

I've had these arguments with crazy people before. Eventually you just have to walk away.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:03 pm

Gord wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:19 am
Oh good gads. :facepalm: It's like arguing with someone who claims a door is locked when it isn't. Just open the door! "But it's locked!" No it isn't! It's ajar! I can see you looking in through the crack! "No, it's locked."

I've had these arguments with crazy people before. Eventually you just have to walk away.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:25 pm

icesterftl wrote: Patenting before sale is big mistake since patent office stopped requiring prove of concept 100 years ago...
....and you think one of us secretly owns an anti-gravity company and it going to pay for you to patent your spinning metal anti-gravity machine that doesn't actually work? :lol: :lol: :lol:
icesterftl wrote: Ascension Technology Corporation manufactures and sells my invention under the name of Laserbird and one of the customers is NASA...
.............closed. Didn't you know? Even funnier is that the "Lazerbird" isn't listed in their product history,
https://www.ascension-tech.com/products ... t-history/

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:37 pm

Gord wrote: It's like arguing with someone who claims a door is locked when it isn't. Just open the door! "But it's locked!" No it isn't! It's ajar! I can see you looking in through the crack! "No, it's locked."

Mathew Orman is simply crazy. In this very thread he says "I'm a Jew" while in another thread he is posting how to fight back against Jews. I don't think he is well in the head.

I enjoyed how the scientists were pulling apart his "Orman Force" experiment, on the science forum. I think he knew it was bogus but kept pretending he didn't understand. I enjoyed their moderator closing the thread with this notice
Phi for All / ScienceForum Moderator wrote: "Insisting you're right when it's trivially easy to show otherwise is soapboxing, and against the rules. You need to explain and support your ideas rigorously when they conflict with mainstream understanding (it is, after all, a collection of our best current explanations for various phenomena). You've had five pages to do that, and still cling to misunderstandings. Thread closed. Don't bring it up again."

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:26 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:37 pm
Gord wrote: It's like arguing with someone who claims a door is locked when it isn't. Just open the door! "But it's locked!" No it isn't! It's ajar! I can see you looking in through the crack! "No, it's locked."

Mathew Orman is simply crazy. In this very thread he says "I'm a Jew" while in another thread he is posting how to fight back against Jews. I don't think he is well in the head.

I enjoyed how the scientists were pulling apart his "Orman Force" experiment, on the science forum. I think he knew it was bogus but kept pretending he didn't understand. I enjoyed their moderator closing the thread with this notice
Phi for All / ScienceForum Moderator wrote: "Insisting you're right when it's trivially easy to show otherwise is soapboxing, and against the rules. You need to explain and support your ideas rigorously when they conflict with mainstream understanding (it is, after all, a collection of our best current explanations for various phenomena). You've had five pages to do that, and still cling to misunderstandings. Thread closed. Don't bring it up again."
You are copying and pasting false statements of others who have no idea nor desire to carefully examine content of my paper and care less to make progress in science... Another words you are a troll, trolling with your own nonsense and nonsense you found on the web...

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Debunk "Orman Force"Scam & Mathew Orman

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:36 am

icesterftl AKA Mathew Orman the Hitler apologist wrote: You are copying and pasting false statements of others who have no idea nor desire to carefully examine content of my paper and care less to make progress in science...
The members and moderator from the science forum both read your hilarious three page paper and took great care to explain to you the errors in your "experiment". You then avoided answering any of their direct questions.

Here you are trying to find an investor for your anti-gravity machine, on our skeptic forum.....that same forum you posted as a Hitler apologist.

You are mad as a hatter.
:lol:
icesterftl AKA Mathew Orman the Hitler apologist wrote:10 years ago I've built such device and still have the working model and evidence of built date...
Ohhhh Geee......did the working model magically stop working? :lol: :lol:

Nazi Bell.jpg
The Nazi Bell Anti-gravity device that Mathew Ormand has "rediscovered" and for a investment, will tell you its secrets. :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:54 am

Yes, again you are trolling false statements and your obsession with Nazi propaganda...
Just to show that you are not a troll, explain what are the errors of the experiments in my paper: http://www.tyrell-innovations.com/share/OrmanForce.pdf
Also you troll lie that I am looking for investment, where exactly is such statement of mine?

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:42 am

And here is an example of troll/ing on the science forum:
----------------------------------------

swansont
Moderators
41399 posts

Posted December 31, 2018

On 12/30/2018 at 4:54 PM, icester said:

Read the post history carefully or try to remember because I stated at least twice that is Lorentz who claims without experimental confirmation that there is EMF on wire moving with constant linear velocity in uniform and constant magnetic field... Static has many meanings but exact conditions are specified clearly... See the MIT's reference in my updated paper...

swansont
Moderators
41399 posts

There’s plenty of evidence that Lorentz is correct.

I have no plans to waste time by reading your paper. You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about.

----------------------------------------

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:10 pm

You also obviously have no idea what trolling means.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Mathew Ormand / Con artist neo nazi

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:20 am

icesterftl aka Mathew Orman, Hitler apologist wrote:Yes, again you are trolling false statements and your obsession with Nazi propaganda...
You first joined this forum, in 2009, to post your pro-Hitler propaganda in the anti-holocaust denial sub forum. You also expressed your neo-nazi hatred for Jews.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote:70 million vanished in result of Jewish invention called Communisms, invention by the three stooges called marks, engels and lenin".
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote:I am an eye witness and I've spent 20 years in Jewish concentration camp called Poland.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote:In Poland courts are run by Jews. The Jewish justice is as unfair as the comunism itself.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote:All evidence point to lack of fair play on the part of Jews. Holocaust attempt was a punishment for unfair play on the part of Jews.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote: Also, I am of German origin. There are few Germans who have not been vexed with the behavior of Jews or else have not suffered losses through them in some way or other
You then left the forum and have now reappeared as a con artist in 2019. You forgot that you had already posted your holocaust denial propaganda on our forum. When I reminded you, you immediately lied.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman, Hitler apologist wrote: I am a Jew
viewtopic.php?f=18&p=699351#p698340

Trolling and Spamming.
You are pretending you have invented an anti-gravity machine and admit you are looking for people to give you money. You made this claim on the science forum who, explained all your errors and lies. The Science Forum moderator then realised you were a con-artist and closed the discussion with a warning to you.

You then spammed over thirty science and skeptical forums with exactly the same false claims. You hope was to steal money from fools investing in your bogus claims.
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22The+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

Now for the Bad News
There are other people currently on our forum trying to raise money for their crackpot schemes. I have all the time in the world to keep showing their lies. This means google directs searches to this forum. This means the more you respond and post, the more people will know you are a insane holocaust denier trying to sell the secrets of the Nazi Bell anti-gravity machine. I demand you keep posting so I can show more of your lies.

icesterftl
Poster

Post by icesterftl » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:10 am

Your are professional troll, trolling false assumptions...
And you failed to explain what are the errors of the experiments in my paper:
From now on I will not feed this troll any more...

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:08 am

icesterftl wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:10 am
Your are professional troll, trolling false assumptions...
And you failed to explain what are the errors of the experiments in my paper:
From now on I will not feed this troll any more...
Aside from you being a complete nutbag, I don't understand why you're here. Have the courage of your convictions and present your theories to rigorous scientific peer review.
On the other hand, probably not. They're all trolls too, y'know?

Dimebag
Regular Poster

Post by Dimebag » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:34 pm

This is how the experiment should have been done:

Differences I can see are:
A) the magnet used here produces parallel field lines, running from one side to the other. This is a consistent field with probably little variation, perfect for this experiment. Mr Orman used a different magnet, because it is essentially a toroid, the field lines curl from one face, out and around and back towards the other face, like this:
This is not going to produce a consistent magnetic field, and so it’s hard to say what direction the field lines will be going based on where he has his conductor placed.

It’s important to note that in this experiment the wire must be placed perpendicular to the magnetic field lines. If the wire wasn’t placed perpendicular to the lines there would be no current generated. We can’t confirm where the field lines were from Mr Orman’s setup so his choice of magnets might possibly be why he did not detect a voltage.

B) Mr Orman used a multimeter, whereas in this experiment an oscilloscope was used. This may have impacted his ability to detect the voltage, as was noted in the science forum.

C) In this experiment, the experimenter rightly moves the wire through the field without altering the direction of the wire at all. He does not spin the wire in the field. Mr Orman however has opted to spin his magnet, and as such his magnetic field will spin relative to the wire. What’s important to note here, is that one end of the wire will have field lines passing through it from bottom to top, while the other end has field lines passing from top to bottom. These will be opposing emf forces, and could explain why no voltage is produced. Essentially the spinning motion might be cancelling out any induced voltage in the wire.

Here is a basic explanation of the principle by which this experiment is based on:
In this diagram, the blue crosses represent the field lines, going into the page. As you can see the wire moves without any change of direction through the field, and it essentially cuts through the field lines. That is not what is happening in Mr Orman’s experiment. As the conductor moves through the field, a potential difference builds up between ends of the bar due to free electrons experiencing this motional EMF. If the bar was to spin within the field, each end would essentially build up the same charge, and no potential difference could arise. The movement of the bar through the field is important, as it causes the electrons to move to one end of the bar, and this is what leads to the potential difference. It’s as if the top half of the bar were going one way while the bottom half is moving in the opposite direction, equal and opposite cancel each other out.

So Mr Orman, due to the difference in your experimental design, you have set yourself up for failure. Details are important.

Now I am not a trained physicist, so if there are any either students of physics or anyone knowledgeable who could either confirm or deny my post that would be helpful.
Last edited by Dimebag on Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.