Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Discussions
User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Goody67 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:34 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:55 am
I may push it back, I’ve got this as something I want:
Wendy Lower
Nazi Empire-Building and the Holocaust in Ukraine
New edition Edition
I enjoyed that book. Have you read Lower's book Hitler's Furies: German Women in the Nazi Killing Fields? I thoroughly enjoyed that book as well.

You may be interested in watching:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=28100&start=240#p697645

Wendy Lower and Christopher Browning are the main guest speakers.
“When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.” - Robert Pirsig

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27661
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:35 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:23 pm
Why is Balmoral better suited? An opinion is just an opinion.
My guess: Jeffk is saying that since Balmoral has read a great deal of Irving's work, he is in a better position to express a view on that work than others, like Jeffk, who haven't. I take it that Jeffk (mis)understood that you were seeking his/others' views on Irving.
Goody67 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:23 pm
however, his argument was that there is no document evidence that Hitler knew of what was happening to the deported Jews.
I don't think that Irving is correct in this on the level of policy and general actions. Cf. Longerich, The Unwritten Order and his written expert opinion for the Irving-Lipstadt trial. Also see here. Irving's claims on this strike me, as they did Longerich, as tendentious.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27661
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:40 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:29 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:22 am
I am. But seriously, I can't get to what I very much want to read . . . I have 5-6 tall stacks of unread books. Irving ain't gonna push any titles out of contention. Plus, I seem to keep buying new titles.
The point I was trying to make is that I think it's wrong to just refuse categorically to read the works of someone because of preconceived opinions of that person.
I think most everyone posting here, except bobo who is studiously ignorant on these matters, agrees; the issue is prioritization, which involves judgments, which surely cannot be perfectly formed given the nature of the decisions involved, on value and importance of different ways to spend one's time.
Goody67 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:29 pm
Some people regard Churchill as controversial (e.g. his statements about Indian people), does that mean we should not read any of his works?

Hitler was an absolute bastard, should people not read Mein Kampf and try to get inside the head of the nutjob?

I think sometimes it's important for one to just bite the bullet and read certain books that he or she does like.
In Jeffk's defense, he has read a lot of denial and "listened" to many deniers in many venues. I would guess most of us here have read Mein Kampf.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Goody67 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:45 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:35 pm
I don't think that Irving is correct in this on the level of policy and general actions. Cf. Longerich, The Unwritten Order and his written expert opinion for the Irving-Lipstadt trial. Also see here. it strikes me as tendentious on Irving's part to stick to such a claim.
I agree with you.

However, we must admit that a lot has changed since the 1970s and a lot of new material has been found since that time period. Nevertheless, I still think Irving was wrong to have that view in the 1970s.

The only that is true is that there no "official order" by Hitler ordering the extermination of the Jews. Longerich pointed out why:
Hitler avoided giving a clear written order to exterminate Jewish civilians. He avoided speaking openly about killing in his entourage.
Plus, even if Hitler had given an order, it would have been one of the first documents to have been destroyed. The Nazis tried their best to hide any evidence of genocide and failed.

https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/a ... rs-orders/

Another article worth reading:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews ... -work.html

Hitler never witnessed any massacres, never visited a concentration camp and never even saw any of the starving POW.
“When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.” - Robert Pirsig

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Goody67 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:51 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:40 pm
I think most everyone posting here, except bobo who is studiously ignorant on these matters, agrees; the issue is prioritization, which involves judgments, which surely cannot be perfectly formed given the nature of the decisions involved, on value and importance of different ways to spend one's time.
I understand what you mean. But, I was just stating that in my opinion it is wrong to refuse to read the works of someone because of other people's opinions or any preconceived thoughts.
In Jeffk's defense, he has read a lot of denial and "listened" to many deniers in many venues. I would guess most of us here have read Mein Kampf.
I can listen to deniers such as Irving, Zündel and a few others while disagreeing. However, I can't stand listening to Berg, Rizoli and other twats.



First and only comment so far:
Could this get any more tiring? Berg is just a cantankerous loudmouth, worse than any Christian fundamentalist.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was my point before - Irving has admitted that he made mistakes in the past, but people like Berg are so brainwashed that they couldn't give a monkey's about the truth.
“When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.” - Robert Pirsig

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27661
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:57 pm

LOL Rizoli is very funny IMO
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:45 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:35 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:23 pm
Why is Balmoral better suited? An opinion is just an opinion.
My guess: Jeffk is saying that since Balmoral has read a great deal of Irving's work, he is in a better position to express a view on that work than others, like Jeffk, who haven't. I take it that Jeffk (mis)understood that you were seeking his/others' views on Irving.
Goody67 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:23 pm
however, his argument was that there is no document evidence that Hitler knew of what was happening to the deported Jews.
I don't think that Irving is correct in this on the level of policy and general actions. Cf. Longerich, The Unwritten Order and his written expert opinion for the Irving-Lipstadt trial. Also see here. Irving's claims on this strike me, as they did Longerich, as tendentious.
Kind of difficult for Irving walking this back as it's foundational to so much of his work...

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:19 am

NYT review of "Hitler's War", April 1977 at:

https://www.nytimes.com/1977/04/03/arch ... erman.html

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19716
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:29 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:40 pm

I think most everyone posting here, except bobo who is studiously ignorant on these matters,....."
Rats. Well, I can only agree with simple observable actually STATED truths. but I really like the term "studiously" added to ignorance. Love the word play.

.....................and yet, its just as observable how often what I post is not controverted except by being called names and told to leave. Its all issue by issue, but the trend/tendency is there.

For what its worth, you boys seems to read an INCREDIBLE amount of literature/books. You know what incredible means?.........right? I can see getting thru the piles of books you do if speed reading and that calls into question other issues. but still........remarkable. As I have. Incredible ranges from impossible to surprising. I mean surprising or more so: a task that I could not do myself, but I am a very slow reader.

Kudos all around....................
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12657
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:51 pm


I can listen to deniers such as Irving, Zündel and a few others while disagreeing. However, I can't stand listening to Berg, Rizoli and other twats.


Hey!!!! It’s my old buddy Jim, one-half of the comedy troop the Flying Rizoli Brothers!!!!!!

Joe is the other half.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Goody67 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:00 am



The video has only been recently uploaded, Irving mentioned the diaries in his speech.
“When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.” - Robert Pirsig

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27661
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:10 am

This reminds me of a low point in my life: I registered years ago at Codoh under the username "Gerbils" only to have my application declined.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12657
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:27 am

LOL, I imagine you were devastated.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27661
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:29 am

I am the shell of the person I once was, utterly unable to get over the horror of this rejection.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12657
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:32 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:51 pm


I can listen to deniers such as Irving, Zündel and a few others while disagreeing. However, I can't stand listening to Berg, Rizoli and other twats.


Hey!!!! It’s my old buddy Jim, one-half of the comedy troop the Flying Rizoli Brothers!!!!!!

Joe is the other half.
I glanced through that video even though Berg makes me ill. Oddly enough he does admit you can kill with diesel.
Last edited by Jeffk 1970 on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12657
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:33 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:29 am
I am the shell of the person I once was, utterly unable to get over the horror of this rejection.
Sadly I lost my login at RODOH. I’m sure they miss Metal Murphy.

:D

Frankly I got bored.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27661
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:47 am

I keep forgetting to check and see if Werd has calmed himself over Mattogno's EG flop. Someone told me that the site had been down several days. I never noticed.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12657
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:24 am

It’s been a few days since I checked in on the zoo.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:44 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:47 am
I keep forgetting to check and see if Werd has calmed himself over Mattogno's EG flop. Someone told me that the site had been down several days. I never noticed.
I have a reading hangover after finishing it... Haven't looked at a book in two weeks... :(

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27661
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:10 am

LOL (my reading list is really suffering as I'm working on a book, which takes a lot of time and effort, and I am reading a long unpublished piece on the side . . . )
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12657
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:27 am

My reading pace is rolling along nicely. Finished Arad today and making good progress on Lower’s book.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12657
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

The Answer My Friend, Is Blowing in the Wind..... :)

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:04 pm

I have no other place to put this...... :rotfl: ........

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ydr.com/amp/1681256001
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27661
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:48 pm

A thought crime?

Porky Piggin' it! In Pennsyltucky! LOL

Image

That is a little over an hour south of where I grew up. Davy Jones of The Monkees had a DUI in the area as well, north of where Germar had his run-in with the law. Exciting little area.

Codoh take on it:
The mainstream is getting desperate. They want any and all free revisionists locked up and will fabricate the most outlandish charges, if necessary.

Just came across this: https://eu.ydr.com/story/news/crime/201 ... 681256001/

and I won't be surprised if someone operating behind the scenes had it arranged. :evil:
I would. Very. News flash: almost no one even knows who your dear Germar is.

Face it guys, you all aren't too stable. Definitely not very stable geniuses.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 pm

Looking forward to the CTs they gin up to explain this one :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Goody67 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:35 pm

Are we ever going to read any new "revisions" from the deniers? Forums like CODOH and RODOH are just full of people posting the same nonsense since years and years ago.

Hunt totally disavowed his video about Treblinka and yet there are idiotos like Turnagain who think that it is evidence that Treblinka was a transit camp. And, as Hunt rightly pointed out, deniers can never answer where all of those thousands upon thousands of Jews went if they were not killed at the Operation Reinhard extermination camps. When one asks that question, one gets replies of an anti-semitic nature. Imagine one of the deniers using Hunt's debunked video as evidence that Treblinka was a transit camp at court. :lol: :lol: :lol:
“When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.” - Robert Pirsig

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12657
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:51 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:35 pm
Are we ever going to read any new "revisions" from the deniers? Forums like CODOH and RODOH are just full of people posting the same nonsense since years and years ago.

Hunt totally disavowed his video about Treblinka and yet there are idiotos like Turnagain who think that it is evidence that Treblinka was a transit camp. And, as Hunt rightly pointed out, deniers can never answer where all of those thousands upon thousands of Jews went if they were not killed at the Operation Reinhard extermination camps. When one asks that question, one gets replies of an anti-semitic nature. Imagine one of the deniers using Hunt's debunked video as evidence that Treblinka was a transit camp at court. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don’t think they can. The whole thing ground to halt somewhere in the 1990’s.

I belong to a denier group on Facebook. They recycle the same old worn out BS that Nizkor was busy debunking in the 1990’s and PHDN did in the early 2000’s. HC continues this today.

BTW there is a new article on HC:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... f.html?m=1

One from a couple days earlier:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... s.html?m=1

But to continue, I don’t see anything new because it isn’t possible. The opening of the Moscow Archives took away the last great hope, that deniers would find something that would prove them right on Jewish “resettlement.” It’s getting worse with new on-line resources from other archives.

It’s now dumbed down with what I call the “meme deniers,” those that think posting silly “Ay, Tone” memes constitute a clever argument. They are easily rebutted but these memes function well in the Twitter age.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27661
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:06 pm

It is interesting that the main impact of Mattogno's latest book has been to bore even deniers, and worry some of them, whilst prompting some interesting, even invaluable responses on HC - really, the exact opposite of what Il Re di Convoluzione surely intended.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:59 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:06 pm
It is interesting that the main impact of Mattogno's latest book has been to bore even deniers, and worry some of them, whilst prompting some interesting, even invaluable responses on HC - really, the exact opposite of what Il Re di Convoluzione surely intended.
It was verbal incontinence committed to paper...

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Did deniers actually manage to cause "revisions" ?

Post by Goody67 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:25 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:06 pm
It is interesting that the main impact of Mattogno's latest book has been to bore even deniers, and worry some of them, whilst prompting some interesting, even invaluable responses on HC - really, the exact opposite of what Il Re di Convoluzione surely intended.
The deniers ignore everything from the HC blogspot because the information refutes their claims.

Mattogno is often cited on the lunatic forum, I doubt any of the idiots have even read his books and they ignore the fact that he has made loads of errors in his books.
“When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.” - Robert Pirsig