My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Discussions
User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Hey, look at that!!!! The aliens released Mary!!!!
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2178
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Denying-History » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, look at that!!!! The aliens released Mary!!!!
Isn't it just odd that Holocaust and Alien Abduction testimony are the same?
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:54 pm

LOL, very true.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27753
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:34 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:Whew! I sure am tired!! I spent the weekend donning my p***y hat and marching with my fellow feminists . . .
I was provided - please do not ask - with this photographic evidence of Mary Q Contrary attempting to blend in and do undercover surveillance of the crowds at one of this weekend's women's marches:

Image
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:49 am

LOL
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:58 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Whew! I sure am tired!! I spent the weekend donning my p***y hat and marching with my fellow feminists . . .
I was provided - please do not ask - with this photographic evidence of Mary Q Contrary attempting to blend in and do undercover surveillance of the crowds at one of this weekend's women's marches:

Image
Statistical Mechanic is so good and creative at trolling the trolls. Fact.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27753
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:19 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 am
Whew! I sure am tired!! I spent the weekend donning my p***y hat and marching with my fellow feminists, protesting against last year's incredible stock market performance. While we were bashing the heads of children and senior citizens wearing MAGA hats, a non-binary transgender cross-dressing African-American/iguana hybrid asked me if Michael Shermer had certified Roberto's Chelmno mass grave proof yet. I thought for sure he would have done so by now but I just looked and guess what? After all these years, Michael Shermer still thinks that Roberto's calculations don't prove anything except that people who believe in the Holocaust dont know what math is. Oh well, maybe next year......
Mary Q missed her annual fake check-in on this non-issue. She must have given up well and truly.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:45 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:19 pm
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 am
Whew! I sure am tired!! I spent the weekend donning my p***y hat and marching with my fellow feminists, protesting against last year's incredible stock market performance. While we were bashing the heads of children and senior citizens wearing MAGA hats, a non-binary transgender cross-dressing African-American/iguana hybrid asked me if Michael Shermer had certified Roberto's Chelmno mass grave proof yet. I thought for sure he would have done so by now but I just looked and guess what? After all these years, Michael Shermer still thinks that Roberto's calculations don't prove anything except that people who believe in the Holocaust dont know what math is. Oh well, maybe next year......
Mary Q missed her annual fake check-in on this non-issue. She must have given up well and truly.
I didn't miss my annual check in. I'm just a little bit later than usual. I apologize for my tardiness but this last year has very hectic for me. It seems that an embarrassing photograph of me at Woman's March 2018 surfaced and went viral, turning my world upside down. That single photograph set in motion a series of events that culminated in the collapse of the Woman's March over charges of antisemitism. If I had shaved the mustache and worn my Ray Bans, I wouldn't have been identified and the neo-Nazi infiltration of the feminist movement would still be laughed at today as a ridiculous "conspiracy theory."

Anyway, as the Woman's March 2019 imploded, my effectiveness as a community organizer was greatly reduced. I feared being doxxed so I fled to Argentina where I have been living under an assumed name. Last week I was at an event sponsored by the Garibaldi House--a political action committee dedicated to electing attractive young females running for Congress who are willing to say mean things about Israel once they are in office. A couple of people attending the event asked me Michael Shermer had endorsed Roberto's Chelmno mass grave proof yet. I told them I didn't think so but I would check.

Turns out that no, Michael Shermer has still chosen to ignore Roberto and his crazy attempt at rational proof of the Holocaust. It was a waste of my time even looking except for the fact that I did discover the source of that photograph of me donning my fetching pussyhat at last year's rally. Damn you, Stat Mech!
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:58 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:45 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:19 pm
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 am
Whew! I sure am tired!! I spent the weekend donning my p***y hat and marching with my fellow feminists, protesting against last year's incredible stock market performance. While we were bashing the heads of children and senior citizens wearing MAGA hats, a non-binary transgender cross-dressing African-American/iguana hybrid asked me if Michael Shermer had certified Roberto's Chelmno mass grave proof yet. I thought for sure he would have done so by now but I just looked and guess what? After all these years, Michael Shermer still thinks that Roberto's calculations don't prove anything except that people who believe in the Holocaust dont know what math is. Oh well, maybe next year......
Mary Q missed her annual fake check-in on this non-issue. She must have given up well and truly.
I didn't miss my annual check in. I'm just a little bit later than usual. I apologize for my tardiness but this last year has very hectic for me. It seems that an embarrassing photograph of me at Woman's March 2018 surfaced and went viral, turning my world upside down. That single photograph set in motion a series of events that culminated in the collapse of the Woman's March over charges of antisemitism. If I had shaved the mustache and worn my Ray Bans, I wouldn't have been identified and the neo-Nazi infiltration of the feminist movement would still be laughed at today as a ridiculous "conspiracy theory."

Anyway, as the Woman's March 2019 imploded, my effectiveness as a community organizer was greatly reduced. I feared being doxxed so I fled to Argentina where I have been living under an assumed name. Last week I was at an event sponsored by the Garibaldi House--a political action committee dedicated to electing attractive young females running for Congress who are willing to say mean things about Israel once they are in office. A couple of people attending the event asked me Michael Shermer had endorsed Roberto's Chelmno mass grave proof yet. I told them I didn't think so but I would check.

Turns out that no, Michael Shermer has still chosen to ignore Roberto and his crazy attempt at rational proof of the Holocaust. It was a waste of my time even looking except for the fact that I did discover the source of that photograph of me donning my fetching pussyhat at last year's rally. Damn you, Stat Mech!
Mary’s back. Anyone miss him/her?

Nope.

Hope not to see you next year.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3252
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:17 am

No need for her to apologize for the delay.... it's not always easy finding a proctologist willing to do a brain scan....

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:31 am

LOL
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Oozy_Substance » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:55 am

A reminder for all the deniers :

Evidence for people being evacuated through Belzec, Treblinka, Sobibor, Majdanek and Chelmno, to the "Russian East" : None.

Not a single person was ever found to evacuated from these camps to the location known as the "Russian East". According to Korherr Report there should be about 3 million such people.

In contrary, evidence for people buried in these camps : Plenty. There are bones and ashes all around there.

Trying to play with the fact the exact number was not scientifically tested for each grave - and there was no reason to test it - is just dodging the plain facts.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27753
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:45 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:19 pm
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 am
Whew! I sure am tired!! I spent the weekend donning my p***y hat and marching with my fellow feminists, protesting against last year's incredible stock market performance. While we were bashing the heads of children and senior citizens wearing MAGA hats, a non-binary transgender cross-dressing African-American/iguana hybrid asked me if Michael Shermer had certified Roberto's Chelmno mass grave proof yet. I thought for sure he would have done so by now but I just looked and guess what? After all these years, Michael Shermer still thinks that Roberto's calculations don't prove anything except that people who believe in the Holocaust dont know what math is. Oh well, maybe next year......
Mary Q missed her annual fake check-in on this non-issue. She must have given up well and truly.
I didn't miss my annual check in. I'm just a little bit later than usual. I apologize for my tardiness but this last year has very hectic for me. It seems that an embarrassing photograph of me at Woman's March 2018 surfaced and went viral, turning my world upside down. That single photograph set in motion a series of events that culminated in the collapse of the Woman's March over charges of antisemitism. If I had shaved the mustache and worn my Ray Bans, I wouldn't have been identified and the neo-Nazi infiltration of the feminist movement would still be laughed at today as a ridiculous "conspiracy theory."

Anyway, as the Woman's March 2019 imploded, my effectiveness as a community organizer was greatly reduced. I feared being doxxed so I fled to Argentina where I have been living under an assumed name. Last week I was at an event sponsored by the Garibaldi House--a political action committee dedicated to electing attractive young females running for Congress who are willing to say mean things about Israel once they are in office. A couple of people attending the event asked me Michael Shermer had endorsed Roberto's Chelmno mass grave proof yet. I told them I didn't think so but I would check.

Turns out that no, Michael Shermer has still chosen to ignore Roberto and his crazy attempt at rational proof of the Holocaust. It was a waste of my time even looking except for the fact that I did discover the source of that photograph of me donning my fetching pussyhat at last year's rally. Damn you, Stat Mech!
tl;dr
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1485
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:09 pm

I thought thrive - whilst he was doing that - would have been all over this thread...
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF