The state of online Holocaust denial

Discussions
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:07 pm

But, hey, I used to have really long hair and wear concert T-shirts so who am I to judge.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:48 pm

Fascinating to see been-there ask for information:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 35#p142235

Funny thing is seeing werd refer to Stormfront as a source. According to something called “Rev2018” obviously the Poles massacred ethnic Germans due to their well-known hatred of such but doesn’t bother to provide any proof of such.

Berg butts in with his usual babbling.

In the end nothing happens.

AFAIK there were no murders of ethnic Germans before Germany invaded.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:41 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:48 pm

Funny thing is seeing werd refer to Stormfront as a source. According to something called “Rev2018” obviously the Poles massacred ethnic Germans due to their well-known hatred of such but doesn’t bother to provide any proof of such.

The deniers seem to just post the same BS they have been for over the last 20 years!

We’re actually quoted me in his reply:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=133185#p133185

If one follows the thread, one will see that I refuted every single argument that Werd made and he actually stopped replying to the thread.

On page 49 of the thread, I suspect a sockpuppet, a user going by the name “Rev2018”, pretended to be a Pole and claimed that Berg is the “most objective person”, the Soviets liberated Poland during WW2 and that his grandfather said that during WW2 the Poles felt safer than ever before and were doing better.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 80#p133249

Of course it will come as no surprise that when he was asked to verify his claims he never bothered responding.

The alleged Pole agreed with Berg about the Poles being backward and attributed the buildings in Poland to the Germans.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 90#p133257

I replied to his first post.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 00#p133274

If he is a Pole, pigs fly.

This same user has replied to been-there’s thread and claimed that there is no documentation but “it must have happened”. He posted the biased site wintersonnenwende as a source. The author of the wintersonnenwende source is anonymous and ignores the bigger picture and does not detail the anti-Polish prejudice by the Germans, especially during the Partitions of Poland. Instead, the author focuses on individual incidents of the Poles hostility towards the Germans.

Since I am banned from posting in the main part of the forum, I am unable to embarrass those idiots even more.

The wannabe Nazis are so retarded to realise that not even the Nazis claimed what they are claiming happened. Neither Hitler nor Goebbels claimed that the Poles had massacred the Germans before the invasion of Poland.

I actually posted the sources in both English and German.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 00#p133279.

During the interwar period, there was hostility towards the ethnic German population in Poland and there was hostility towards the ethnic Polish population in Germany.
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:21 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:03 pm
LOL, the blockheads think that the dabbing fellow is Statistical Mechanic!!!!!

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... &start=150

It’s like a gift that keeps giving....
DabbingIsSoMuchFun started the thread "If The Axis Didn't Exterminate The Jews......where did the people who passed through the camps go?" He later states, "Meanwhile, being a former revisionist..."

He did think there had been no Holocaust, but realised that must be wrong since there is no evidence of any alternative and certainly nothing to show they were all resettled in the east.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:54 am

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:21 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun started the thread "If The Axis Didn't Exterminate The Jews......where did the people who passed through the camps go?" He later states, "Meanwhile, being a former revisionist..."

He did think there had been no Holocaust, but realised that must be wrong since there is no evidence of any alternative and certainly nothing to show they were all resettled in the east.
His thread has now been moved to the Siberian Exile. I expect it to be trolled even more now.

Just another example of how the deniers refuse to explain their views and troll a thread.
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:45 pm

Has anyone looked at traffic for Rodoh and Codoh recently, and how many regular posters each forum has? Back in the day both forums had surprisingly small metrics.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:39 pm

Nessie wrote:

That’s rare, finding a former denier. I know of only the rabbit and Hunt. There’s another one but his name escapes me right now.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:31 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:45 pm
Has anyone looked at traffic for Rodoh and Codoh recently, and how many regular posters each forum has? Back in the day both forums had surprisingly small metrics.
Haven't seen anything for a number of years...

Tried looking a bit ago-- didn't get much info other than Codoh is higher in estimated rankings than Rodoh, and that the rodoh.info domain has an estimated worth of $832.00...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:36 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:39 pm
Nessie wrote:

That’s rare, finding a former denier. I know of only the rabbit and Hunt. There’s another one but his name escapes me right now.
One of the HC White Paper authors is a former denier; he appended a Special Note to the White Paper that began:
“I am not a Jew and I was at one time a ‘revisionist.” So said Jean-Claude Pressac in the postface to his monumental and technical study of the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp.1 This writer can sympathize with Pressac, as I too identify with such a statement. A detailed history of my earlier Holocaust denial and subsequent ‘road to Damascus’ moment will not be offered here, as a brief account will be more than sufficient.
There is at least one other former denier I know of who's posted in HD forums to combat denial.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:35 am

I never think of Pressac. Charles Hovan is another.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:48 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:35 am
Provan

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:59 am

And he was a full on religious whackadoodle from Bob Jones Uni, former home of the other crazoid, Bob Countess....

The only thing that ever convinced me Christianity might have a point is that God, in his infinite mercy,took both to the great reward early.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:44 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:48 am
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:35 am
Provan
Yep, sorry. I even have some of his stuff saved, you think I’d get the name right.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:47 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:59 am
And he was a full on religious whackadoodle from Bob Jones Uni, former home of the other crazoid, Bob Countess....

The only thing that ever convinced me Christianity might have a point is that God, in his infinite mercy,took both to the great reward early.
He pissed of Fritz Berg, that brings him a notch up IMO.

:D

Not fond of religious whackadoodles myself. However, at least he didn’t double down on this stupidity like other deniers. Same with Pressac. I always found it amusing that Faurrison’s errand boy turned on him.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:48 pm

According to Werd, pointing out that there is no evidence that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans before the invasion of Poland means one fancies himself as an “intellectual”.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p142601

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Werd has even gone to the extent of stalking me on here. He really is a weirdo!

Since I am restricted to the Siberian Exile, I decided to create a thread about the false claim.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3600

As expected, the deniers are just citing the same lies over and over again.

I responded to Werd’s lies about me:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p142638

I can almost guarantee that he will not bother presenting any new evidence (there is no evidence!), but instead just copy and paste stuff he has already posted in the past.

On a side note, the ‘new’ evidence that zionist-occupation cited, Udo Walendy‘s “Truth for Germany”, lacks credibility and what he wrote doesn’t even correspond with the sources he cited, e.g. he cited the German White Book for the claim that the Germans in Galicia were facing annihilation, yet what he cited did not even mention such a thing, see here.

Deniers really do love clutching at straws.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:55 pm

Walendy?????? He of the spaghetti corpses that fool no one?????
What’s funny is that this keeps coming back to incidents that happen on or after September 1st. I’m not condoning anything the Poles did, I just dispute that any large scale murders of ethnic Germans before the war started.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:25 pm

Reading about the NDH, I got to wondering what deniers of the Holocaust make of the mass murder of Serbs by the Ustasha. Forewarned, I searched Rodoh for "Ustasha" and found 5 posts mentioning the Ustasha - 1 by good old Roberto Luc, 1 with the word in a long quotation from a book by Sasquatch, and 3 by me. And we're supposedly obsessed with Germans and Jews, I've heard.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:24 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:55 pm
Walendy?????? He of the spaghetti corpses that fool no one?????
What’s funny is that this keeps coming back to incidents that happen on or after September 1st. I’m not condoning anything the Poles did, I just dispute that any large scale murders of ethnic Germans before the war started.
Just like before when the topic came up, Werd will continue to repeat the same claims without actually providing any evidence. The claims are only made by stupid neo-Nazi half-wits, nohistorian or scholar mentions anything about pre-WW2 massacres because no such thing happened.

I cited what Evans and Kershaw both wrote about the subject here.

Werd's new claim is that the German documents/books available are abridged and do not include the massacres.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 20#p142696

Yet, he cannot quote any of the alleged massacres that he claims are mentioned in the German White Book. I wonder, why? :lol: :lol: What a stupid {!#%@}.

Deniers really do take the biscuit. The Nazis never even made any claims about massacres in their documents/books about Poland. What they did do was claim about the ethnic Germans in Poland of the alleged toleration of ethnic cleansing, murders of the ethnic Germans in Poland, assaults on the ethnic Germans, showed newsreels off Germans fleeing to the Reich, etc. Yet the British investigated the claims and found the claims to be gross exaggerations.

The Nazis were so dishonest that they weren't even truthful about the Bromberg massacre. They initially claimed 5,800 Germans as victims and then a year later increased the number of victims to 58,000 (more than likely on Hitler's orders) and used that figure since 1940 in every single document/brochure/book about the massacre to enforce the hatred of the Poles.

The figure 58,000 was invented by the Nazis in 1940 and Nazi propaganda used that figure.

Does anyone know who actually started the lie that the Poles massacred the Germans prior to WW2? One reads the BS from people like Leon Degrelle:
Of all the crimes of World War Two, one never hears about the wholesale massacres that occurred in Poland just before the war. I have detailed reports in my files documenting the mass slaughter of defenseless Germans in Poland. Thousands of German men, women and children were massacred in the most horrendous fashion by media-enraged mobs. The photographs of these massacres are too sickening to look at. Hitler decided to halt the slaughter, and he rushed to the rescue.
Referenced by the Institute for Historical Review titled, "Epic: The Story of the Waffen SS".

The same theme has been repeated by other neo-Nazi idiots over the years.

In more recent years, the claim has been repeated by Benton L. Bradberry in his book "Myth of German Villainy":
For several months before Germany’s invasion of Poland, ethnic Poles, protected by the Polish Army, launched a reign of terror against German nationals living within the Polish Corridor. (Formerly part of Germany where Germans have lived for several hundred years.) It is estimated that some 58,000 German nationals were killed during this period by marauding mobs, encouraged by the Polish government.
Dennis Wise also used the claim in his so-called documentary "Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told" and used images from the Bromberg massacre.

Typical neo-Nazi BS.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:48 am

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:00 pm

Due to lack of evidence for the claim and because the thread is in the Siberian Exile it is now being trolled by the deniers, although they troll any thread in any section so that is a moot point really.

Werd has now indirectly admitted that he has no evidence to support the claim that the Poles massacred ethnic Germans prior to WW2 so has now resorted to being concerned about the “robbery, assault, murder, rape, being forced to flee” of the ethnic Germans in Poland.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 90#p142826

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 pm

Please read this post by been-there;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=142758#p142770

I think it perfectly encapsulates denial, by showing just how ignorant deniers are about the events of the Holocaust and how they are totally reliant on fallacies and use fallacious arguments without even realising what they are doing.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:39 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Nessie wrote:

I asked and he confirms, not being able to show what happened next is one of the reasons why he dropped revisionism.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:40 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:39 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Nessie wrote:

I asked and he confirms, not being able to show what happened next is one of the reasons why he dropped revisionism.
That’s what did Hunt in, along with some photographic evidence.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:47 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:40 pm
Despite Hunt denouncing his former views, the mentally insane deniers still reference him as evidence for their claims, even though Hunt never actually claimed what they claim. :|

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:56 pm

Greg Gerdes’ sockpuppet Nisco brings this up, the search for Jewish remains in the Danube:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/no-remain ... he-danube/

This what the dried up old Nazi groupie Carolyn Yeager said:
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3599

The crusty old groupie and Gerdes’ sock puppet missed the reason why the search was started (from the article above):
In 2011, human remains were discovered during construction work on a bridge overlooking the Danube. DNA tests run on the bones in August 2015 found that at least nine of the 15 samples were Ashkenazi Jews from Europe and that six others could also be.
I don’t know what you would find after 70 + years in a river. I also don’t know if there would be enough biological material to run a DNA test after decades of immersion and erosion. You might be able to test for time but DNA? Who knows?

I don’t particularly see any reason for deniers to get all hot and bothered. But, let’s face it, Carolyn is dumber than a bag of rocks and Gerdes is essentially brain dead.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:57 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:47 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:40 pm
Despite Hunt denouncing his former views, the mentally insane deniers still reference him as evidence for their claims, even though Hunt never actually claimed what they claim. :|
I remember the collective shock and angst amongst the denier crew when Hunt became a heretic. It was a beauty to behold.... :D

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:10 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:57 pm
I remember the collective shock and angst amongst the denier crew when Hunt became a heretic. It was a beauty to behold.... :D
Turnagain frequently cites a video by Hunt, even though Hunt admitted he was wrong with the video and it doesn’t even make any reference to what he frequently claims it does.

If you want to have a laugh, read his recent posts:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p142862

He doesn’t bother to debate with me these days, the best he can do is spam threads with “GFY”.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:26 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:56 pm
Greg Gerdes’ sockpuppet Nisco brings this up, the search for Jewish remains in the Danube:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/no-remain ... he-danube/

This what the dried up old Nazi groupie Carolyn Yeager said:
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3599

The crusty old groupie and Gerdes’ sock puppet missed the reason why the search was started (from the article above):
In 2011, human remains were discovered during construction work on a bridge overlooking the Danube. DNA tests run on the bones in August 2015 found that at least nine of the 15 samples were Ashkenazi Jews from Europe and that six others could also be.
I don’t know what you would find after 70 + years in a river. I also don’t know if there would be enough biological material to run a DNA test after decades of immersion and erosion. You might be able to test for time but DNA? Who knows?

I don’t particularly see any reason for deniers to get all hot and bothered. But, let’s face it, Carolyn is dumber than a bag of rocks and Gerdes is essentially brain dead.
https://www.newhaven.edu/_resources/doc ... -paper.pdf

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:26 am

That video cited by Turnagain was brutally trashed here, in 2014 no less, in a "contest" so ugly that Hunt fled the thread, the forum, and eventually denial.

Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Turnagain is not only spouting utter bollocks but he's half a decade out of date. Hunt figured out his case, savaged by a number of posters here, was a joke - and had the brains to give up.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:35 am

Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:26 am
That video cited by Turnagain was brutally trashed here, in 2014 no less, in a "contest" so ugly that Hunt fled the thread, the forum, and eventually denial.

Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Turnagain is not only spouting utter bollocks but he's half a decade out of date. Hunt figured out his case, savaged by a number of posters here, was a joke - and had the brains to give up.
Danke for cutting to the chase....

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:13 am

:shock:

Do you ever wonder if Fritz actually reads the stuff he posts? :rotfl:

Here is Fritz having a cow over the revelation that Germans paid skilled and unskilled workers wages:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3583

Fritz takes this to mean that people like Elie Wiesel got a paycheck and thinks that copies of these paychecks exist somewhere.

Fritz didn’t read or didn’t understand this bit:
Free and forced workers received this wage but the total wage each concentration camp prisoner earned went to the SS..for taxes and expenses. In effect IG Farben was paying the SS for the labor it provided.
Fritz is the gift that keeps giving.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:29 pm

Well, look at been-there discouraging hate speech.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3594

Nobody else agrees with him.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:36 pm

Sez the author of the threads "samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for war!" and "International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?" - in which years of abuse, baiting, vilifying, and lying about Jews are recorded. What a moron.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:46 pm

Yep. Suffice to say I don’t believe the crocodile tears.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:32 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:29 pm
Well, look at been-there discouraging hate speech.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3594

Nobody else agrees with him.
He asks others to stop expressing hatred for Jews and then he states "RODOH is about discussing the pseudo-historical, quasi-religious narrative that has come to be called 'THE Holocaust'" which means all Jews who say they saw gassings are liars. He then moans "they are bringing RODOH and the revisionist cause into disrepute." His illogical, ignorant, unevidenced, biased, cherry picked and nonsensical claims also bring revisionism in disrepute.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:10 pm

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 89#p143588

I think it speaks volumes that zionist-occupation had to edit his posts in order to try and convince people he was not backpedaling on any of his claims. Nessie and I have asked several times for him to prove his claim of "Polish killings massacres" being reported, so far he has provided no evidence. Am I surprised? Not in the slightest.

He's also tried the usual trick of people like conspiracy theorists and has attempted to reverse the burden of proof - he thinks that citing a book where a hearsay quote has been quoted is 'evidence' and that if one questions the authenticity of the quote then it is up to him or her to prove the hearsay quote is a lie. :?

I can see why many users on here don't bother with the RODOH forum or any other nutjob forum - one can only take so much of the loonies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:07 pm

At the moment, Huntinger is trying to keep the place alive. Lots of posts, little to say, nothing is evidenced.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:40 pm

And why not let it die? Or go on in blissful foolishness as a lampoon of real people in the real world?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:58 am

I was really surprised to see Thrive do himself in like that. Quelle surprise!

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 am

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:40 pm
And why not let it die? Or go on in blissful foolishness as a lampoon of real people in the real world?
Think they'd get upset if I start sitting Shiva for the place? :mrgreen: