Websites

Discussions
Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3136
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Websites

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:40 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:54 am
Great, another place for the loony bin to post their crap videos.
Seems to me it's replacement, as sites like this, Rodoh,Codoh, AHF stumble and struggle along at a glacial pace... The latter probably has the best chance for survival. It's kinda like the early days of the shift from broadcast to cable TV: You can stick with 3 channels that are crap or you can go tech and pay for 47 that show crap.....

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:50 pm

Christopher Webb has a new website, maybe he’ll get it right this time:

https://www.holocausthistoricalsociety. ... hcamp.html
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26839
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:27 pm

The About Us statement is dated 2014, and most of the site seems to consist of apparently dead links.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Websites

Post by Denying-History » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Let’s hope for the “worst”. I pray it goes down in a few months.


He hardly deserves any platform.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:46 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:27 pm
The About Us statement is dated 2014, and most of the site seems to consist of apparently dead links.
He just posted it on a Facebook group I belong to (which frankly I pay little attention).

I tried clicking around in it and found the same thing. The post shows pictures of Treblinka that I’ve seen before and he says are new.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26839
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:54 pm

He's worse than an idiot. Looks like a lot of recycling from HEART and from his books, where the links are live. Lisciotto probably still involved.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:21 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:54 pm
He's worse than an idiot. Looks like a lot of recycling from HEART and from his books, where the links are live. Lisciotto probably still involved.
Back when I got into this I went hunting for books on the subject I came across Webb’s books on Treblinka and Belzec. I went looking to buy them but found them way out of my price range. Now, that wouldn’t necessarily discourage me, I can generally make that work out. But the reviews were so bad I dropped them.

This is before I ran across the controversy (I’m not going to stray into that). I’m a neutral observer , I’ve found useful things on the old ARC site but HC is much more up-to-date and useful. I’m very wary of HEART and only post things from it when I confirm from other sources the information it provides.

So, no, this will not be one I will visit.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26839
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:26 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:21 pm
. . . the controversy (I’m not going to stray into that). I’m a neutral observer , I’ve found useful things on the old ARC site but HC is much more up-to-date and useful.
There's no controversy: Deathcamps.org/HEART people made defamatory charges against certain individuals, some associated now with HC, and Lisciotto undertook a campaign of digital harassment of those individuals. Fence-sitting or neutrality on this is not feasible, IMO.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:21 pm
I’m very wary of HEART and only post things from it when I confirm from other sources the information it provides.
HEART doesn't make clear what their material is sourced from. I've found enough odd stuff there that I stay away entirely. If I can confirm something on HEART somewhere else, why not just use the somewhere else?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:26 pm
the controversy (I’m not going to stray into that). I’m a neutral observer , I’ve found useful things on the old ARC site but HC is much more up-to-date and useful.
There's no controversy: Deathcamps.org/HEART people made defamatory charges against certain individuals, some associated now with HC, and Lisciotto undertook a campaign of digital harassment of those individuals. Fence-sitting on this is not feasible, IMO.
I don’t get into it because bringing it up here is not worth it. There’s no point in bringing it up to members here who don’t know about it. Most of us know about it but newer members like Goody or Upton may not. If they ask about it I will give them the link for it and leave it at that. I wasn’t a part of any of that and only learned about it afterwards.

I’ve had deniers bring it up in an effort to denigrate the HC posters. I won’t argue that point with them and neither should anyone else (IMO).
HEART doesn't make clear what their material is sourced from. I've found enough odd stuff there that I stay away entirely. If I can confirm something on HEART somewhere else, why not just use the somewhere else?
Point taken. The only thing I’ve posted from there in awhile is survivor testimony that I couldn’t track down from somewhere else. It’s on one of Montgomery’s old threads and he brought it up.

I always qualify it and I’ve cautioned others from using it exclusively.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26839
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:47 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:26 pm
the controversy (I’m not going to stray into that). I’m a neutral observer , I’ve found useful things on the old ARC site but HC is much more up-to-date and useful.
There's no controversy: Deathcamps.org/HEART people made defamatory charges against certain individuals, some associated now with HC, and Lisciotto undertook a campaign of digital harassment of those individuals. Fence-sitting on this is not feasible, IMO.
I don’t get into it because bringing it up here is not worth it. There’s no point in bringing it up to members here who don’t know about it. Most of us know about it but newer members like Goody or Upton may not.
I'm not saying to bring it up - I just don't see how to be neutral.

But there's also a reason to raise the history in that it makes clear some of what is behind HEART and explains some of the views on it.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 pm
The only thing I’ve posted from there in awhile is survivor testimony that I couldn’t track down from somewhere else.
LOL I had top of mind how HEART presented Dawid Sierakowiak's diary, excerpting it and transcribing it incompetently.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:01 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:47 pm
LOL I had top of mind how HEART presented Dawid Sierakowiak's diary, excerpting it and transcribing it incompetently.
I wasn’t all that comfortable using what I found but it’s the only place I found it.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Websites

Post by Denying-History » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:07 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 pm
There’s no point in bringing it up to members here who don’t know about it. Most of us know about it but newer members like Goody or Upton may not. . .
No offense, but there is reason to bring it up. Someone was circulating fabricated documents and photographs (as being authentic) which is actually important. Perhaps this isn't the best location for this discussion, but its not one we should avoid. It should be imho actively stated that HEART as a resouce is crap and that their likely best left in a corner to rot.
Last edited by Denying-History on Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26839
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:12 am

Agree. That's a good point, they tried to pin their own BS on people who had nothing to do with it.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:16 am

Denying-History wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:07 am
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 pm
There’s no point in bringing it up to members here who don’t know about it. Most of us know about it but newer members like Goody or Upton may not. . .
No offense, but there is reason to bring it up. Someone was circulating fabricated documents and photographs (as being authentic) which is actually important. Perhaps this isn't the best location for this discussion, but its not one we should avoid. It should be imho actively stated that HEART as a resouce is crap and that their likely best left in a corner to rot.
This is why I said if they wanted to know about it I would give them the necessary links to find out for themselves.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Websites

Post by Denying-History » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:22 am

Chris also probably hid the fact he was the one that created these fabrications with this "Andy" figure as a fallback. I'm going to make this my last comment on the matter because as I said "[p]erhaps this isn't the best location for this discussion". HOWEVER 1 confirmed fake photograph, 2 confirmed fake documents, 3 sketchy documents, 1 sketchy photograph and not to mention Webb's "The Treblinka Death Camp" giving me vibes of faked interviews as well is probably all enough to warrant a thread of its own.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26839
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:26 am

two last (piling on) comments: one of the faked documents has fooled people posting here even long after it was exposed; and I wrote that Webb and Lisciotto "tried to pin their own BS on people who had nothing to do with it" but actually some of those attacked were the ones who discovered the problem and tried to head off the problem . . .
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:29 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:26 am
two last (piling on) comments: one of the faked documents has fooled people posting here even long after it was exposed;
This is why I always verify photos before posting. That episode (among others) taught me best to verify photos before posting them. The same with any documents I provide.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:15 am

I have a Twitter post but I don’t want to find it.

HC is getting some good press:
https://mobile.twitter.com/waitmanb/sta ... 8068346880
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:15 pm

Video of the Treblinka museum, saving it here. For some reason I couldn’t view it so I’m going to check it again.

Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Upton_O_Goode
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:15 am
Custom Title: Morgan de Veldt
Location: The Land Formerly Known as Pangea

Re: Websites

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:28 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:26 pm
the controversy (I’m not going to stray into that). I’m a neutral observer , I’ve found useful things on the old ARC site but HC is much more up-to-date and useful.
There's no controversy: Deathcamps.org/HEART people made defamatory charges against certain individuals, some associated now with HC, and Lisciotto undertook a campaign of digital harassment of those individuals. Fence-sitting on this is not feasible, IMO.
I don’t get into it because bringing it up here is not worth it. There’s no point in bringing it up to members here who don’t know about it. Most of us know about it but newer members like Goody or Upton may not. If they ask about it I will give them the link for it and leave it at that. I wasn’t a part of any of that and only learned about it afterwards.

I’ve had deniers bring it up in an effort to denigrate the HC posters. I won’t argue that point with them and neither should anyone else (IMO).
HEART doesn't make clear what their material is sourced from. I've found enough odd stuff there that I stay away entirely. If I can confirm something on HEART somewhere else, why not just use the somewhere else?
Point taken. The only thing I’ve posted from there in awhile is survivor testimony that I couldn’t track down from somewhere else. It’s on one of Montgomery’s old threads and he brought it up.

I always qualify it and I’ve cautioned others from using it exclusively.
Thanks. In fact, I don't know about HEART. But right now, I'm reading three other Holocaust-oriented things, and plan to post about them in a day or so. So, no need to send me the link right now.
“It is certainly sad and regrettable that so many innocent people died…Stalin was absolutely adamant on making doubly sure: spare no one…I don’t deny that I supported that view. I was simply not able to study every individual case…It was hard to draw a precise line where to stop.”

Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Skryabin (“Molotov”)

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:45 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:28 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:26 pm
the controversy (I’m not going to stray into that). I’m a neutral observer , I’ve found useful things on the old ARC site but HC is much more up-to-date and useful.
There's no controversy: Deathcamps.org/HEART people made defamatory charges against certain individuals, some associated now with HC, and Lisciotto undertook a campaign of digital harassment of those individuals. Fence-sitting on this is not feasible, IMO.
I don’t get into it because bringing it up here is not worth it. There’s no point in bringing it up to members here who don’t know about it. Most of us know about it but newer members like Goody or Upton may not. If they ask about it I will give them the link for it and leave it at that. I wasn’t a part of any of that and only learned about it afterwards.

I’ve had deniers bring it up in an effort to denigrate the HC posters. I won’t argue that point with them and neither should anyone else (IMO).
HEART doesn't make clear what their material is sourced from. I've found enough odd stuff there that I stay away entirely. If I can confirm something on HEART somewhere else, why not just use the somewhere else?
Point taken. The only thing I’ve posted from there in awhile is survivor testimony that I couldn’t track down from somewhere else. It’s on one of Montgomery’s old threads and he brought it up.

I always qualify it and I’ve cautioned others from using it exclusively.
Thanks. In fact, I don't know about HEART. But right now, I'm reading three other Holocaust-oriented things, and plan to post about them in a day or so. So, no need to send me the link right now.
Let me know if you want to know more. I will give you the links.

Naturally I believe those that post at Holocaust Controversies. My issue is with deniers that bring it up in an attempt to disparage those that post there.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Ian Hazard
BANNED
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Websites

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:26 am
two last (piling on) comments: one of the faked documents has fooled people posting here even long after it was exposed; and I wrote that Webb and Lisciotto "tried to pin their own BS on people who had nothing to do with it" but actually some of those attacked were the ones who discovered the problem and tried to head off the problem . . .

It appears Webb's and Lisciotto's work is not so bad and well worth stealing.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't certain members of the Holocaust Controversies Group clone the original ARC site and then launch their own copied version claiming it was really the legitimate version of the site. Crazy stuff, how did they think they could get away with it? :roll:

The Holocaust Controversies Group's cloned site was closed down shortly after legal action was taken against them.



Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Thanks. In fact, I don't know about HEART.

The reason you don't know about Heart or ARC is because the HC Group and their followers try to keep this shameful part of their history secret. It was pretty dumb of Jeffk 1970 to bring this embarrassing period in the HC Groups history back into the public eye. Funnily enough it was shortly after Holocaust Controversies launched their own forum that the RODOH forum was removed from the Internet without warning - was this a mere coincidence given HC's aggressive stance at the time?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:10 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm

The reason you don't know about Heart or ARC is because the HC Group and their followers try to keep this shameful part of their history secret.
Actually I offered links to Upton if he wanted them. I also used ARC in the past for certain things including their rather extensive photo library.
I used HEART as well but I make sure that I have sources to back them up. I try and back up anything I post with additional links and sources.

If you showed up more often and do more than berate us then you would know that.
It was pretty dumb of Jeffk 1970 to bring this embarrassing period in the HC Groups history back into the public eye.
LOL, little Ian, I’m the one who voiced objections to this stuff being brought out.. I am reluctant to discuss it all because to me it serves no purpose. It’s an old issue but if it is brought up I am willing to provide links so that anyone who inquires can see for themselves.
Funnily enough it was shortly after Holocaust Controversies launched their own forum that the RODOH forum was removed from the Internet without warning - a mere coincidence?
The Mossad shut it down, didn’t you know?
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Ian Hazard
BANNED
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Websites

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:10 pm
Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm

The reason you don't know about Heart or ARC is because the HC Group and their followers try to keep this shameful part of their history secret.
Actually I offered links to Upton if he wanted them. I also used ARC in the past for certain things including their rather extensive photo library.
I used HEART as well but I make sure that I have sources to back them up. I try and back up anything I post with additional links and sources.

If you showed up more often and do more than berate us then you would know that.
It was pretty dumb of Jeffk 1970 to bring this embarrassing period in the HC Groups history back into the public eye.
LOL, little Ian, I’m the one who voiced objections to this stuff being brought out.. I am reluctant to discuss it all because to me it serves no purpose. It’s an old issue but if it is brought up I am willing to provide links so that anyone who inquires can see for themselves.
Funnily enough it was shortly after Holocaust Controversies launched their own forum that the RODOH forum was removed from the Internet without warning - a mere coincidence?
The Mossad shut it down, didn’t you know?

Our readership notes Jeffk 1970 dodged the most damning charges against the HC group.

Ian Hazard
BANNED
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Websites

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:22 pm

It appears Webb's and Lisciotto's work is not so bad and well worth stealing.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't certain members of the Holocaust Controversies Group clone the original ARC site and then launch their own copied version claiming it was really the legitimate version of the site. Crazy stuff, how did they think they could get away with it? :roll:

The Holocaust Controversies Group's cloned site was closed down shortly after legal action was taken against them.


The reason you don't know about Heart or ARC is because the HC Group and their followers try to keep this shameful part of their history secret. It was pretty dumb of Jeffk 1970 to bring this embarrassing period in the HC Groups history back into the public eye. Funnily enough it was shortly after Holocaust Controversies launched their own forum that the RODOH forum was removed from the Internet without warning - was this a mere coincidence given HC's aggressive stance at the time?

Ian Hazard
BANNED
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Websites

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:27 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:10 pm


I am reluctant to discuss it all because to me it serves no purpose. It’s an old issue but if it is brought up I am willing to provide links so that anyone who inquires can see for themselves.

Translation: I am reluctant to discuss it all because it is extremely embarrasing to the Holocaust Controversies group and many anti-revisionists who currently post on this forum.

:roll:

Bwahahaha!

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:29 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Our readership notes Jeffk 1970 dodged the most damning charges against the HC group.
Our readership (seriously who are you talking to? Yourself? Fish-Traynor? Been-there?) notes you are a silly little boy.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:30 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:22 pm
It appears Webb's and Lisciotto's work is not so bad and well worth stealing.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't certain members of the Holocaust Controversies Group clone the original ARC site and then launch their own copied version claiming it was really the legitimate version of the site. Crazy stuff, how did they think they could get away with it? :roll:

The Holocaust Controversies Group's cloned site was closed down shortly after legal action was taken against them.


The reason you don't know about Heart or ARC is because the HC Group and their followers try to keep this shameful part of their history secret. It was pretty dumb of Jeffk 1970 to bring this embarrassing period in the HC Groups history back into the public eye. Funnily enough it was shortly after Holocaust Controversies launched their own forum that the RODOH forum was removed from the Internet without warning - was this a mere coincidence given HC's aggressive stance at the time?
Did he say anything interesting in the above post?
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:31 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:27 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:10 pm


I am reluctant to discuss it all because to me it serves no purpose. It’s an old issue but if it is brought up I am willing to provide links so that anyone who inquires can see for themselves.

Translation: I am reluctant to discuss it all because it is extremely embarrasing to the Holocaust Controversies group and many anti-revisionists who currently post on this forum.

:roll:

Bwahahaha!
Nope. I don’t want this to turn into a pointless back and forth. If someone wants to know about it I’ll give them the links and leave it at that.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27980
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Websites

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:32 pm

It's no one else's responsibility to educate his imaginary friends.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26839
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:26 am
two last (piling on) comments: one of the faked documents has fooled people posting here even long after it was exposed; and I wrote that Webb and Lisciotto "tried to pin their own BS on people who had nothing to do with it" but actually some of those attacked were the ones who discovered the problem and tried to head off the problem . . .
It appears Webb's and Lisciotto's work is not so bad and well worth stealing.
Really? I find their work at H.E.A.R.T. to be poorly sourced and to have significant errors.
Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't certain members of the Holocaust Controversies Group clone the original ARC site and then launch their own copied version claiming it was really the legitimate version of the site. Crazy stuff, how did they think they could get away with it? :roll:
I don't know a thing about that.
Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
The reason you don't know about Heart or ARC is because the HC Group and their followers try to keep this shameful part of their history secret. It was pretty dumb of Jeffk 1970 to bring this embarrassing period in the HC Groups history back into the public eye. Funnily enough it was shortly after Holocaust Controversies launched their own forum that the RODOH forum was removed from the Internet without warning - was this a mere coincidence given HC's aggressive stance at the time?
Total and utter BS. Rodoh 1.0 was yanked by Yuku in 2012. HC was started years before that: THURSDAY, MARCH 23, 2006: Intention and Explanation: ". . . let the blogging begin."

Sergey Romanov made a number of posts at the HC blog about ARC and H.E.A.R.T., far from suppressing a "shameful . . . secret."
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26839
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:38 pm

Somebody seems a bit lonesome over at Rodoh . . .
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:46 pm

Well, it’s hard to post as Ian and Fish at the same time...
:D
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Ian Hazard
BANNED
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Websites

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:56 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
The reason you don't know about Heart or ARC is because the HC Group and their followers try to keep this shameful part of their history secret. It was pretty dumb of Jeffk 1970 to bring this embarrassing period in the HC Groups history back into the public eye. Funnily enough it was shortly after Holocaust Controversies launched their own forum that the RODOH forum was removed from the Internet without warning - was this a mere coincidence given HC's aggressive stance at the time?
Total and utter BS. Rodoh 1.0 was yanked by Yuku in 2012. HC was started years before that: THURSDAY, MARCH 23, 2006: Intention and Explanation: ". . . let the blogging begin."

You are either deliberately attempting to mislead our readership or you are suffering from a form of attention deficit disorder. Given your track record I suggest you are lying.

The attentive reader will note I said: "after Holocaust Controversies launched their own forum".

I said nothing about the HC Blog.

What part of FORUM don't you understand?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26839
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:56 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
The reason you don't know about Heart or ARC is because the HC Group and their followers try to keep this shameful part of their history secret. It was pretty dumb of Jeffk 1970 to bring this embarrassing period in the HC Groups history back into the public eye. Funnily enough it was shortly after Holocaust Controversies launched their own forum that the RODOH forum was removed from the Internet without warning - was this a mere coincidence given HC's aggressive stance at the time?
Total and utter BS. Rodoh 1.0 was yanked by Yuku in 2012. HC was started years before that: THURSDAY, MARCH 23, 2006: Intention and Explanation: ". . . let the blogging begin."

You are either deliberately attempting to mislead our readership or you are suffering from a form of attention deficit disorder. Given your track record I suggest you are lying.

The attentive reader will note I said: "after Holocaust Controversies launched their own forum".

I said nothing about the HC Blog.

What part of FORUM don't you understand?
HC doesn't have a public forum. There is a private forum and, from what I understand, it was started before you became aware of it.

You have now made two defamatory charges, to go along with an earlier charge of borderline criminality against members of this forum. Rodoh's removal, as everyone well knows, had nothing to do with HC.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:00 pm

Anyone know WTF Ian is talking about? Is he talking about Skeptics????
Skeptics opened in 2005? 2006?
Seriously....
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Ian Hazard
BANNED
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Websites

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:33 pm
Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:26 am
two last (piling on) comments: one of the faked documents has fooled people posting here even long after it was exposed; and I wrote that Webb and Lisciotto "tried to pin their own BS on people who had nothing to do with it" but actually some of those attacked were the ones who discovered the problem and tried to head off the problem . . .

It appears Webb's and Lisciotto's work is not so bad and well worth stealing.
Really? I find their work at H.E.A.R.T. to be poorly sourced and to have significant errors.

It seems Holocaust Controversies have a higher opinion of their work than you, and found it well worth the effort to try and steal ARC from Webb and Lisciotto.


Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:33 pm
Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't certain members of the Holocaust Controversies Group clone the original ARC site and then launch their own copied version claiming it was really the legitimate version of the site. Crazy stuff, how did they think they could get away with it? :roll:
I don't know a thing about that.

That's very convenient. You usually have an answer for everything but not this time. Bwahahaha!


I am sure our readership have taken note of your obvious dodging on this topic.
Last edited by Ian Hazard on Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Someone catch me up:
HC is a blog. Skeptics, RODOH, CODOH, Axishistory are forums. Is there something I’m not aware of?
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12175
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Websites

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:02 pm



That's very convenient. You usually have an answer for everything but not this time. Bwahahaha!


I am sure our readership have taken note of your obvious dodging on this topic.
Here’s where I ask you for your source along with a link.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Ian Hazard
BANNED
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Websites

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:59 pm
Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:56 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
The reason you don't know about Heart or ARC is because the HC Group and their followers try to keep this shameful part of their history secret. It was pretty dumb of Jeffk 1970 to bring this embarrassing period in the HC Groups history back into the public eye. Funnily enough it was shortly after Holocaust Controversies launched their own forum that the RODOH forum was removed from the Internet without warning - was this a mere coincidence given HC's aggressive stance at the time?
Total and utter BS. Rodoh 1.0 was yanked by Yuku in 2012. HC was started years before that: THURSDAY, MARCH 23, 2006: Intention and Explanation: ". . . let the blogging begin."

You are either deliberately attempting to mislead our readership or you are suffering from a form of attention deficit disorder. Given your track record I suggest you are lying.

The attentive reader will note I said: "after Holocaust Controversies launched their own forum".

I said nothing about the HC Blog.

What part of FORUM don't you understand?
HC doesn't have a public forum. There is a private forum and, from what I understand, it was started before you became aware of it.

Ah, now SM remembers HC do have a forum. A forum which went public immediately after RODOH went down.


Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:59 pm


You have now made two defamatory charges, to go along with an earlier charge of borderline criminality against members of this forum. Rodoh's removal, as everyone well knows, had nothing to do with HC.

Bwahahaha!