The Leuchter Reports

Discussions
VFX
BANNED

The Leuchter Reports

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:06 pm

The “Holocaust” is often characterized as the greatest crime in the history of mankind. Yet for 44 years not a single forensic investigation into this alleged crime has ever been undertaken. Fred A. Leuchter, at that time the only U.S. expert for execution technologies, was asked by German-Canadian Ernst Zündel to go to Poland and investigate the facilities in the Auschwitz, Birkenau, and Majdanek camps which are claimed to have served as chemical slaughterhouses for hundreds of thousands of victims—also called “gas chambers.” Leuchter changed the course of history when he concluded in his report that the locations investigated “could not have then been, or now be, utilized or seriously considered to function as execution gas chambers.”
Holocaust handbooks
You may download the full report for free

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: The Leuchter Reports

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:06 pm

Lard, save me from your followers.

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:25 pm

Look at Rudolf's critical footnotes. They alone are enough to dismiss Leuchter as a fraud.

Which he is: http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... otleuchter

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:50 pm

Spam goes well with eggs. Try reading Leuchters reports and learn something shell boy.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:51 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:25 pm
Look at Rudolf's critical footnotes. They alone are enough to dismiss Leuchter as a fraud.

From what I gather you cannot read being illiterate. On this basis your ignorance is excusable. Run along now and play with your toy tank.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:08 pm

>> From what I gather you cannot read being illiterate.

Which is ungrammatical gibberish, coming from a troll lecturing Sergey about literacy.

Why not engage Sergey's arguments instead of boasting about your own literacy challenges?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:35 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:08 pm
>> From what I gather you cannot read being illiterate.

Which is ungrammatical gibberish, coming from a troll lecturing Sergey about literacy.

Why not engage Sergey's arguments instead of boasting about your own literacy challenges?
Why don't you go away and leave Sergei to cry here at me and then play with his toy tank. Of course you may need to as he is under some sort of care and protection. I guess you have full "power of attorney" when it comes to the intellectually disabled here.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:36 pm

A new request: please make sense.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:44 pm

Objection: Unreasonable.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:56 pm

I’m hauling the kids around to get them sugared up but this is an entertaining distraction.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:57 pm

I hope someone can explain to me how this topic is not spamming for Holocaust Handbooks, because I do not tolerate spamming.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:58 pm

I cannot.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:59 pm

Just a suggestion for VFX but perhaps instead adverts he actually go over Leuchter’s Report so we can laugh and point.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:55 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:59 pm
Just a suggestion for VFX but perhaps instead adverts he actually go over Leuchter’s Report so we can laugh and point.
This post is for your amusement and for discussion. Friedrich and I laugh and point as well, though there is some great science in there. You choose and discard.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:57 am

Pyrrho wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:57 pm
I hope someone can explain to me how this topic is not spamming for Holocaust Handbooks, because I do not tolerate spamming.
This was the holocaust forum and the Leuchter Reports is integral to some of this. I think all information should be discussed or do you think as Admin of this forum you have somehow a right to censor information?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:58 am

VFX wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:57 am
Pyrrho wrote:
This was the holocaust forum and the Leuchter Reports is integral to some of this. I think all information should be discussed or do you think as Admin of this forum you have somehow a right to censor information?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:08 am

What makes you think you wouldn't find Leuchter in a simple search of this old subforum? Or that your previous posting of the same link(s) wouldn't make this "new" topic simple spam?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:16 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:08 am
What makes you think you wouldn't find Leuchter in a simple search of this old subforum? Or that your previous posting of the same link(s) wouldn't make this "new" topic simple spam?
You so not discuss anything. You spam more than any other person I know on this forum. The link is an attempt to promote serious discussion now not old bloody threads from years ago. Get real.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:19 am

What's there to discuss?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:21 am

It's only you guys who want to wallow in the same old manure.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:24 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:19 am
What's there to discuss?
Hopefully in any forum there are new people who may wish an alternative explanation not your very crusty scrotum. I have been asked to withdraw from this forum by my superiors so bye. Yup the door won't slam or hit me on the butt.
Auf Wiedersehen

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:26 am

VFX wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:24 am
scrmbldggs wrote:
What's there to discuss?
Hopefully in any forum there are new people who may wish an alternative explanation not your very crusty scrotum. I have been asked to withdraw from this forum by my superiors so bye. Yup the door won't slam or hit me on the butt.
Auf Wiedersehen

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:35 am

Aw, and "VFX" tried so very hard to get kicked out with repeated willful misbehavior prior to this little dramatic exit...
. :flushed:

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:09 am

VFX wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:51 pm
Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:25 pm

From what I gather you cannot read being illiterate. On this basis your ignorance is excusable. Run along now and play with your toy tank.
Please note that insults and ad hominems are not argument.
Leuchter was proven to be a fraud.

Can you make a counterargument?

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:15 am

Footnote 174: " CO was used as an execution gas during the infamous euthanasia program of the Third Reich."

Heh. Admitting this seems to be the new quasi-normal among the deniers, though I have to see Mattogno and Graf do it.

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:44 am

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:55 am

VFX wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:
So, I take it you want to be banned so you can claim some type of honorable exit?

Pyrrho isn’t “censoring” anything. His concern is copyright violation and spamming. You just posted an advert of the Leuchter Report without discussing any of it.

My suggestion is to edit your first post and make a discussion out of the Leuchter Report instead of posting a copy of it. You can discuss Leuchter’s lack of qualifications as an engineer, for example. Or his lack of qualifications as a chemist. Or that as an alleged “gas chamber expert” he never actually built a gas chamber, serviced one or designed one that was built.

Or you can leave it and take your chances.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:08 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:58 am
VFX wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:
Um, as admin he has the responsibility to censor some things.

I know this baffles some people, but it's a fact. You can't just post any old BS here. If your posts place the forums in legal jeopardy, they gotta go, otherwise the forum can be held responsible for hosting whatever you've posted.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:25 am

VFX wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:06 pm
The “Holocaust” is often characterized as the greatest crime in the history of mankind. Yet for 44 years not a single forensic investigation into this alleged crime has ever been undertaken....
Forensic examinations were made in 1944-5 by the Poles of the various AR camps. Then the Soviets pretty much closed down all investigation and they memorialised the sites. After the end of the Soviet Union there were again a series of forensic and archaeological investigations by qualified academics.

A few unqualified deniers have conducted so called examinations of some sites, but all that resulted in has been a series of works claiming the Holocaust was not possible because .... science :?

Deniers have lapped that up, not realising Leuchter and the others have just produced long arguments of incredulity and ignorance, which are just logical fallacies. Leuchter has not actually evidenced there were no mass gassings or produced any evidence of an alternative.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:43 am

Gord wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:08 am
scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:58 am
VFX wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:
Um, as admin he has the responsibility to censor some things.

I know this baffles some people, but it's a fact. You can't just post any old BS here. If your posts place the forums in legal jeopardy, they gotta go, otherwise the forum can be held responsible for hosting whatever you've posted.
And I'd add that the owner(s) of the site have the same right to restrict speech as anyone has in their own home. And it's clearly posted in the Forum Rules and Acceptable Use Policy - which everyone is asked to read - what doesn't fly here. And except for previously banned users, spamming or extreme behavior, I haven't seen anyone being banned or restricted without receiving warnings first. After that, it's your own dang fault if you're ban hammered.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:52 am

I doubt VFX has read the report. At least he posted a link to what he was talking about. He posted a link to the Leuchter Report when he wanted to discuss the Rudolf Report here;

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29800#p669946
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:49 am

His literacy and communication skills are not of the best, no, especially when he is getting rattled. And why not, if lying and coulda woulda shoulda is good enough for them, apparently its good enough for the World. I'm glad Berg has found a new best friend in VFX. Berg can be minister of Scientific incoherence in the coming Reich!

And where is the new research these guys are producing, Leuchter? I was sort of expecting exciting discoveries made in archives that Revisionists were bringing to light in order to continue to function over and above an out of date joke dog and pony sieg heiling lying inchoate childish rabble amusement arcade?
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:53 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:55 am
My suggestion is to edit your first post and make a discussion out of the Leuchter Report instead of posting a copy of it.
I have a better suggestion: anyone wishing the level and style of debate VFX has brought here, and wanting to re-discuss old "favorites" and over-discussed topics, please follow VFX back to Rodoh. That's the proper forum for that kind of idiocy. This isn't it.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:55 am

VFX wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:
The is not discussion; it's ad copy that you pasted from the Holocaust Handbooks page. As such, it is advertising and promotion for that web site.

The Leuchter Report is fair game for discussion, and it's been discussed here at length years ago.

It has nothing to do with the Leuchter Report. It does have to do with me not permitting the forum to be used for advertising and promotion. As with copyright infringement, I am obliged to prevent spam. So I am considering a permanent ban in your case, because I cannot trust that you will not continue to do this.

It's nothing personal.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:11 am

Your request that VFX re-format and improve his attempt to discuss the Leuchter Report - instead of copying promo copy verbatim without indicating he did so - is the opposite of censorship of ideas. Oh well, their inability to comprehend the forum rules will give make VFX a martyr for the cause and give them something to bray about righteously for a while.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:12 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:49 am
His literacy and communication skills are not of the best
Just a wild idea: that's why "they" pulled him from this forum . . . :mrgreen:

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:16 am

VFX wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:24 am
scrmbldggs wrote:
What's there to discuss?
Auf Wiedersehen
Oh, well. I will make that easier for you.

Banned.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:17 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:11 am
Your request that VFX re-format and improve his attempt to discuss the Leuchter Report - instead of copying promo copy verbatim without indicating he did so - is the opposite of censorship of ideas. Oh well, their inability to comprehend the forum rules will give make VFX a martyr for the cause and give them something to bray about righteously for a while.
Well, he did collect everyone's identity so.... Parti On! :mrgreen:

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:21 am

Locked.