VFX wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:21 am
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:17 am
VFX wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:14 am
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:10 am

I'm actually surprised that VFX didn't copy-paste everything Mattogno has written on Auschwitz in reply to my simple correction of his ill-informed nonsense on SK executions.
This is why you were booted out of RODOH due to your inability to stick to a single topic. This is a thread on chemistry not sk executions. You should just talk with Nessie you and he are in the same mindset.
1. I was never booted out of Rodoh, and you know it. 2. You brought up SK executions above, when you wrote, stupidly, "Of course while all the other sonderkommandos were executed he managed to walk out when the camp was liberated." To set the record straight on this, I replied.
A man who saw top secret executions and walked out is beyond belief. I am not interested in the history of this liar one way or another: his survival was mentioned in casual passing but as you cannot focus on a topic you stuck to this little piece of trash like glue as though it is of the slightest importance. If executions were going on he would not be privy and if he was he would be up in smoke like the rest of em. All he saw was legitimate fumigations. The rest is made up crap from this man. If you were not booted out of RODOH why not face up to them like the man you are not instead of squirming behind your book covers pretending to be the smart ass hero you are not.
At least, you just proved that derailing from pure chemistry is not only our fault.
Second, if i may asked, did you read Nyiszli in full ?
Otherwise, you'd know that Miklos - and everyone here could testify that i have no great sympathy for those kind of persons, and the SK in general - showed he was a very good - servile and obedient - collaborator to Dr Mengele, for which this brave doctor showed gratitude and arrange his transfer - along with his sister or wife (i don't remember)...Nothing one would be proud of, normally. He does not give a very flattering description of the members of the SK, and during an eventual presence in the real world, you might want to explain why the Nazis needed around 800 workers to fumigate cloths.

The Nazi killed a good half of them after the revolt of october 1944 - probably tired of cleaning cloths while enjoying great food and booze while the rest of the inmates were starving eating water soup - and indeed, during the last days of Birkenau, the remaining staff was not executed probably because those responsible forgot or did not receive the order from above - and taken along with the rest of the surviving inmates, others theories are possible, like a future use of their expertise, etc.
From my part, i privilege the first one...no orders no executions.. given that the remaining SK were primarily used for the deconstruction of the krematoria (November 44 - January 45)...
Besides, those really in charge of the murders were - in a purely German perspective (backed by the very real German Penal Code) - were not murderers, at least not responsible, they were following orders. Mass executions of Jews was part of a policy that came from above, and i suspect very few among those SS ever even consider they could be held responsible for what they did, that is by a civilized nation...while they knew they were facing death if caught by the Soviets.
So when panic settled, they just all decided to leave, taking the remaining Sk turned into deconstruction workers with them.

Now you want to go back to the core, that is chemistry... Just one question: do you have any qualification in chemistry? I confess, i do not. But do you?
Or are you going, like the usual deniers, pretend to be one just because you read Rudolf?
If so, then use the search engine, here or even better on Rodoh, and you'll find something regarding the issue, like Rudolf vs Green... This {!#%@} is at least 20 years old!
Do you have anything new to add, based on some personal chemistry expertise? If not, what is the point?

Replying to Statmec, you wrote
If you were not booted out of RODOH why not face up to them like the man you are not instead of squirming behind your book covers pretending to be the smart ass hero you are not.
Statmec booted out from rodoh is a good one!
He was a member there long before i joined years and years ago on the first version of that forum. Rodoh's glory days if one can say such thing. We both joined in the new version back in 2012, until it started to crumble under the pressure of pure imbecility. He was the first to leave, and i followed, in both case in 2014, leaving the place to "scholars" like Been-there, old fool like "Freddy", and the usual non event "Rollo" (whom i first met on codoh before he was kicked out for whatever reason).

I see you only joined Rodoh in 2017...and your considerations about it and the quality you seems to see in what this forum has become, should be enough to explain why we left...it has become a pure {!#%@} hole, my apologize to Scott as he was doing quite a good job in the old days.

VFX
BANNED

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by VFX » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:51 pm

Balsamo wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:41 pm

He was a member there long before i joined years and years ago on the first version of that forum. Rodoh's glory days if one can say such thing. We both joined in the new version back in 2012, until it started to crumble under the pressure of pure imbecility. He was the first to leave, and i followed, in both case in 2014, leaving the place to "scholars" like Been-there, old fool like "Freddy", and the usual non event "Rollo" (whom i first met on codoh before he was kicked out for whatever reason).

I see you only joined Rodoh in 2017...and your considerations about it and the quality you seems to see in what this forum has become, should be enough to explain why we left...it has become a pure {!#%@} hole, my apologize to Scott as he was doing quite a good job in the old days.
I find you very knowledgeable and read every word you say. Thank you for your very considered posts. I obviously do not know the old RODOH but it does seem that the mod there does not want it to become like here. I like your style of informed information which carefully examines the issues and not the person. I look forward on your thoughts on fascism.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:06 am

Balsamo wrote:
Dr Mengele, for which this brave doctor showed gratitude and arrange his transfer - along with his sister or wife (i don't remember)...
I thought Nyiszli was on the death march to Mauthausen - but it's been a long time since I looked at his book. I will later.
Balsamo wrote:
they just all decided to leave, taking the remaining Sk turned into deconstruction workers with them.
But unaware that the SK members had slipped in among the general ranks.
Balsamo wrote:
Statmec booted out from rodoh is a good one!
It really is a hoot, and he keeps going back to the notion, I guess to reassure himself of something.
Balsamo wrote:
Rodoh's glory days if one can say such thing.
It actually was worth posting there at one time.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:07 am

Oh well it would seem that one person's nazi Rev paradise and research forum is just another ones {!#%@} hole.

Said 'shitole' in order to debate and discuss the Holocaust needs some opposition to keep up the tedious pretense that there is anything worth debating. You have shown over your time here VFX that there is nothing left. That is beside the point though. That forum would never permaban anyone who contributed substantially to add balance, not as far as I am aware anyway. Whoever told you that SM was banned is wrong, Or did you make that up as well?
Do they owe us a living?
Of course they do, of course they do.
Do they owe us a living?
Do they owe us a living?
ev corse they xxxxxxx do.

Steve Ignorant and Penny Rimbaud.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:13 am

Monty today changed the official narrative from your having been banned to you banned yourself after being bested by the Rodoh crew in real debate.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:18 am

Yeah, Nyiszli seemed to have been under the impression that the whole SK was liquidated - at any rate, he stayed in the camp longer than Mengele, left ahead of the Red Army, through the main gate, in January in the death march; and reached Mauthausen.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:20 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:13 am
Monty today changed the official narrative from your having been banned to you banned yourself after being bested by the Rodoh crew in real debate.
Ah, eventually they will settle on something that brings joy to their hearts. There most be some terrible reason for my disinterest in "debating" them.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:21 am

Is that mainstream official narrative?

I really cannot remember any special time when any of the people at rodoh landed anything on him. Not one. He destroyed Been There, so much so that the fellow still adds his pet theories to that thread. Maybe Monty can point out where these victories occurred. I don't remember any Rev triumphs.
Do they owe us a living?
Do they owe us a living?
Do they owe us a living?
ev corse they xxxxxxx do.

Steve Ignorant and Penny Rimbaud.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:27 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:21 am

I really cannot remember any special time when any of the people at rodoh landed anything on him. Not one. He destroyed Been There, so much so that the fellow still adds his pet theories to that thread. Maybe Monty can point out where these victories occurred. I don't remember any Rev triumphs.
They didn't, of course. LGR and Heink were really the only two there who had any familiarity with the material and both failed time and again.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:54 am

Memory lane, my two favorites don't involve anyone presently there:

* the 12 man: "it was dated early September / it was not dated at all"

* Moose (with VBG): "The sum total evidence offered is some 4 accounts - all but one of which appears to be second hand - that differ in almost every crucial aspect" / the diary entries were the product of a propaganda contrivance coming out of a meeting of Oyneg Shabes

Been-there was just dreary.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:55 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:27 am
Darren Wilshak wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:21 am

They didn't, of course. LGR and Heink were really the only two there who had any familiarity with the material and both failed time and again.
Wahrheitseeker but then again LOL

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:29 am

VFX wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:51 pm
Balsamo wrote:

I find you very knowledgeable and read every word you say. Thank you for your very considered posts. I obviously do not know the old RODOH but it does seem that the mod there does not want it to become like here. I like your style of informed information which carefully examines the issues and not the person. I look forward on your thoughts on fascism.
There is nothing wrong with the moderation here, it is quite the most liberal moderator i ever met. We are left on our own most of the time, and interventions happens only when things are getting "out of control", that is very rarely.
But there are a few rules that applies to all of us, mostly those related with legal things. You cannot just copy paste copyrighted articles in full, especially without the context of an personal argument. This is the one that prompts the moderator intervention most of the time, and it would strike anyone.
Expression of racial hatred, whether it is against the Jews or any other minority, the same rules applies - while expression of antisemitism does not seem to bother Rodoh moderation very much.
For example, i doubt very much that Goody could use the term "Jew" before any pseudo even if the pseudo is form an pure Antisemite...like the "Jew Berg" he used on Rodoh.
And of course, any insult addressed to our "Man in Black" bares consequences, so be warned.
But accusations of censorship is just absurd.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:54 am

Balsamo wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:29 am
VFX wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:51 pm
Balsamo wrote:

There is nothing wrong with the moderation here, it is quite the most liberal moderator i ever met. We are left on our own most of the time, and interventions happens only when things are getting "out of control", that is very rarely.
But there are a few rules that applies to all of us, mostly those related with legal things. You cannot just copy paste copyrighted articles in full, especially without the context of an personal argument. This is the one that prompts the moderator intervention most of the time, and it would strike anyone.
Expression of racial hatred, whether it is against the Jews or any other minority, the same rules applies - while expression of antisemitism does not seem to bother Rodoh moderation very much.
For example, i doubt very much that Goody could use the term "Jew" before any pseudo even if the pseudo is form an pure Antisemite...like the "Jew Berg" he used on Rodoh.
And of course, any insult addressed to our "Man in Black" bares consequences, so be warned.
But accusations of censorship is just absurd.
Well said.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:57 am

And since they think this is censorship:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29809

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:04 am

And for comparative purposes, the rule at AHF:

"Copyrights:

The forum will not tolerate the use of either the posting mechanism or the private messenger system to violate existing copyright laws. Members who repeatedly post copyrighted material without proper attribution or otherwise use the forum to knowingly circumvent copyright laws, will be banned."

See at:
https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic ... f689e66f81

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:16 am

Good post, Balsamo.

>> there are a few rules that applies to all of us, mostly those related with legal things.

Libelous posts have also earned at least one member a ban from this forum. IMO Ian Whatever His Name Is came awfully close to this when he accused identifiable HCers of cyberwarfare and other chicanery. ("Libel. For our purposes, defamatory statements about a person that may harm the reputation of that person in real life. Defamatory statements that identify the person by real name and are clearly defamatory and not merely offensive or insulting will be considered actionable.")

Pyrrho has also taken action, short of banning members, for behavior that he deems to be harassment; rather than whining, in the cases I know of, the members actually acknowledged Pyrrho's action and sucked it up.

>> We are left on our own most of the time, and interventions happens only when things are getting "out of control", that is very rarely.

We have intervened ourselves when things have gotten out of hand, with homophobic posts for example. And, as when Pyrrho has intervened, the behavior has usually changed.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:42 am

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:16 am
Good post, Balsamo.

>> there are a few rules that applies to all of us, mostly those related with legal things.

Libelous posts have also earned at least one member a ban from this forum. IMO Ian Whatever His Name Is came awfully close to this when he accused identifiable HCers of cyberwarfare and other chicanery. ("Libel. For our purposes, defamatory statements about a person that may harm the reputation of that person in real life. Defamatory statements that identify the person by real name and are clearly defamatory and not merely offensive or insulting will be considered actionable.")

Pyrrho has also taken action, short of banning members, for behavior that he deems to be harassment; rather than whining, in the cases I know of, the members actually acknowledged Pyrrho's action and sucked it up.

>> We are left on our own most of the time, and interventions happens only when things are getting "out of control", that is very rarely.

We have intervened ourselves when things have gotten out of hand, with homophobic posts for example. And, as when Pyrrho has intervened, the behavior has usually changed.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2
What has this got to do with people sucking vapours which have almond flavours. Please stick to the topic.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:35 am

VFX wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:15 pm
Every single witness has been exposed as being somewhat expedient with the truth...
Not true.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:41 am

VFX wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:50 pm
This story of yours is a work of fiction and you cannot tell the difference. You know nothing of the force of 2000 panicking frightened people.
I have shown you photographic evidence of how the large crowds were calm. The deception of resettlement for labour was still working at that time.
A claim I read yesterday was 2500 gassed at anyone time. Nessie has revised the official narrative to smaller groups of people to try and make his very stupid claim work. I love how you lot change the holocaust narrative like putty to help fill in the very large gaping holes in your very extraordinary stupid claims. The putty is getting thin in most areas with still huge gaps. You all look very very foolish indeed, in fact downright stupid.
I revised nothing. I pointed out the size of the groups moving about the camp as shown in the aerial photos. They are much smaller than 1 or 2000 at a time, which makes sense for security reasons.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... kenau.html

Once a train had disembarked, those selected to work had been separated and then the rest sent to the various gas chambers, you do not have 1 or 2000 still in a group outside.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:54 am

VFX wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:42 am
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:16 am
Good post, Balsamo.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2
What has this got to do with people sucking vapours which have almond flavours. Please stick to the topic.
Truth too hard to swallow? Can't take it, eh.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:16 pm

VFX wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:42 am
Oh I was just killing time waiting for you to answer my questions about 29 August 1942 ... it's been awhile ...

... and Balsamo was straightening you out on some of the falsehoods you keep trying to spread.

You don't like that eh. You'd rather people let your lies stand ... well, no. Not here, SA fanboy.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:07 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:41 am
VFX wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:50 pm
This story of yours is a work of fiction and you cannot tell the difference. You know nothing of the force of 2000 panicking frightened people.
I have shown you photographic evidence of how the large crowds were calm. The deception of resettlement for labour was still working at that time.
A claim I read yesterday was 2500 gassed at anyone time. Nessie has revised the official narrative to smaller groups of people to try and make his very stupid claim work. I love how you lot change the holocaust narrative like putty to help fill in the very large gaping holes in your very extraordinary stupid claims. The putty is getting thin in most areas with still huge gaps. You all look very very foolish indeed, in fact downright stupid.
I revised nothing. I pointed out the size of the groups moving about the camp as shown in the aerial photos. They are much smaller than 1 or 2000 at a time, which makes sense for security reasons.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... kenau.html

Once a train had disembarked, those selected to work had been separated and then the rest sent to the various gas chambers, you do not have 1 or 2000 still in a group outside.
Crowds mowing around a camp are probably work details or something, there were a lot of people there. The official narrative as depicted in the War museum and movies for public consumption is that 2500 were allegedly gassed at one time. You are a bit of a revisionist Nessie .

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:20 pm

If I had a dollar for every time this guy types out “probably” or “could” ... anyway, once again, as with 29 August 1942, he looks for theoretical loopholes rather than consulting known and accessible source material.

We discussed the size of individual gassing operations IIRC in the old Somderkommando threads and blake’s Technical Gibberish thread.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:21 pm

Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:20 pm
If I had a dollar for every time this guy types out “probably” or “could” ... anyway, once again, as with 29 August 1942, he looks for theoretical loopholes rather than consulting known and accessible source material.

We discussed the size of individual gassing operations IIRC in the old Somderkommando threads and blake’s Technical Gibberish thread.
How can you discuss an event that did not happen?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:06 pm

It seems that the questions I asked VFX (viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29800&start=160#p670820) are too difficult for him.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:11 pm

VFX wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:07 pm
Crowds mowing around a camp are probably work details or something, there were a lot of people there. The official narrative as depicted in the War museum and movies for public consumption is that 2500 were allegedly gassed at one time. You are a bit of a revisionist Nessie .
I have not revised that. I have just pointed out that the number of people moved to the chambers at any one time were unlikely to have been c2500.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:12 pm

VFX wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:21 pm
How can you discuss an event that did not happen?
How do you? You claim all sorts that cannot be evidenced in any way. Yet you happily discuss those events as if they did happen.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:17 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:11 pm
I have not revised that. I have just pointed out that the number of people moved to the chambers at any one time were unlikely to have been c2500.
Finally you got something right, well almost. Reduce the figure down to zero and change the word to Leichenkeller. You are a revisionist so you might as well do it properly. No one was systematically gassed at Birkenau. Go to your room now and say that to yourself one thousand times so that it finally sinks in.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:29 pm

VFX wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:17 pm

Finally you got something right, well almost.
Nessie’s been right all along.
Reduce the figure down to zero and change the word to Leichenkeller.
Then Nessie would be wrong.
You are a revisionist so you might as well do it properly.
Nessie’s not a dumbass.
No one was systematically gassed at Birkenau.
Now you are really wrong.
Go to your room now and say that to yourself one thousand times so that it finally sinks in.
In order to make it sink in like that would require Nessie to slam their head into wall a thousand times. That would make Nessie a proper denier.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:31 pm

I’m bored with this.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:34 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:31 pm
I’m bored with this.
This is bored with you.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:38 pm

VFX wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:34 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I’m bored with this.
This is bored with you.
You might be more interesting if you actually had something to say beyond guessing and then making stuff up. You don’t.

Deadspin, 2014:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:40 pm

VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I’m bored with this.
This is bored with you.
Again, why are you here? To bore us and yourself?

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:42 pm

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:40 pm
VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I’m bored with this.
This is bored with you.
Frankly it’s a mystery that I am no longer interested in.

Deadspin, 2014:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:59 pm

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:40 pm
VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I’m bored with this.
This is bored with you.
Well, seems someone (understandably) is fleeing the usual hangout. It's just a darn shame that same someone seems to have misread two letters in the abbreviation SSF.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:34 pm

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
Finally you got something right, well almost. Reduce the figure down to zero and change the word to Leichenkeller. You are a revisionist so you might as well do it properly. No one was systematically gassed at Birkenau. Go to your room now and say that to yourself one thousand times so that it finally sinks in.
VFX, your idiotic comments do far more damage to denial than anything I can say or do.

Documents from Auschwitz refer to the construction of gas chambers with gas tight doors, barred windows, peep holes, wooden covers, wire mesh devices, ventilation systems and gas detectors.

Anyone sane will look at your comments and then look at the evidence and they will know which is correct.

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:34 pm

DW

> Well Sergey you've met some loons in your years of debating, does he take the gold medal prize

No. He's merely boring and average.

VFX:

> Igne natura renovatur integra.

I have a song for you.

Last edited by Sergey_Romanov on Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:46 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:34 pm
VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX, your idiotic comments do far more damage to denial than anything I can say or do.

Documents from Auschwitz refer to the construction of gas chambers with gas tight doors, barred windows, peep holes, wooden covers, wire mesh devices, ventilation systems and gas detectors.

Anyone sane will look at your comments and then look at the evidence and they will know which is correct.
I deny nothing and we regret nothing because there is nothing to regret. You have attempted for years to post evidence all of which is totally rejected as there is no evidence only some circumstantial evidence which this myth was based around. This is how it was constructed and probably by the Soviets and those supposed victims who just happened to get trillions of bucks out of this.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:09 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:34 pm
We've seen "him" many times, with different handles, slightly different obsessions, etc.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:32 pm

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:09 pm
Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:34 pm
We've seen "him" many times, with different handles, slightly different obsessions, etc.
Soz but you sound like a nutter.