Discussions
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:04 pm

montgomery wrote:
What/Who is HC?
Holocaust Controversies.
If you're back for a polite discussion I'm willing to give it another try. Let's try something new this time. I'll give you my full attention if want to discuss your points in a decent and respectable way. Are you interested in discussing the photo above that Hans presented? If not then find some other topic.
This is a busy time of year for me. At this point I’m just following along to see if anything interesting is posted. Carry on.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
What/Who is HC?
Holocaust Controversies.
If you're back for a polite discussion I'm willing to give it another try. Let's try something new this time. I'll give you my full attention if want to discuss your points in a decent and respectable way. Are you interested in discussing the photo above that Hans presented? If not then find some other topic.
This is a busy time of year for me. At this point I’m just following along to see if anything interesting is posted. Carry on.
I think it's because you don't have any confidence in Hans or his photo. And nobody else has either. Based on the evidence that has been presented here on this forum, or more correctly the lack of evidence, I think I've learned a lot about the holocaust. It's not good. I've asked all of you repeatedly for decent behavior and a real discussion but that hasn't been forthcoming.

Then Hans is touted by S.M. as the expert I just 'better not' doubt and Hans goes and presents the little video with the shadow on the wall. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if somebody could have done better. But no, only Nessie tries and stumbles along with very weak evidence that fails to convince.

It's been a real disappointment but a learning experience. I'm not sure there's any point of sticking around any longer? It's pretty obvious nothing better is going to come out of any of you now. It's time for me to take stock.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 pm

montgomery wrote:
I think it's because you don't have any confidence in Hans or his photo.
Think so?
And nobody else has either. Based on the evidence that has been presented here on this forum, or more correctly the lack of evidence, I think I've learned a lot about the holocaust. It's not good.
No, I don’t think so. We both know what you are. I generally start from a point of curiosity with new members and I’m willing to see what they have to say.

What I’ve seen from you shows me that you aren’t interested in discussing this. You simply want affirmation to back up what you already believe and to show up the other members who post here.
I've asked all of you repeatedly for decent behavior and a real discussion but that hasn't been forthcoming.
Maybe you should practice what you preach, Miss Manners.
Then Hans is touted by S.M. as the expert I just 'better not' doubt and Hans goes and presents the little video with the shadow on the wall.
Hans is the expert. Your unwillingness to read the very extensive explanation verifying authenticity of this video shows me everything I need to know.
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if somebody could have done better. But no, only Nessie tries and stumbles along with very weak evidence that fails to convince.
Nessie exhibits much more patience than is warranted. I actually found the pictures Nessie posted earlier very helpful. Nessie saved me from having to track down that information.
It's been a real disappointment but a learning experience. I'm not sure there's any point of sticking around any longer? It's pretty obvious nothing better is going to come out of any of you now. It's time for me to take stock.
‘Kay. Bye.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:03 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
I think it's because you don't have any confidence in Hans or his photo.
Think so?
And nobody else has either. Based on the evidence that has been presented here on this forum, or more correctly the lack of evidence, I think I've learned a lot about the holocaust. It's not good.
No, I don’t think so. We both know what you are. I generally start from a point of curiosity with new members and I’m willing to see what they have to say.

What I’ve seen from you shows me that you aren’t interested in discussing this. You simply want affirmation to back up what you already believe and to show up the other members who post here.
I've asked all of you repeatedly for decent behavior and a real discussion but that hasn't been forthcoming.
Maybe you should practice what you preach, Miss Manners.
Then Hans is touted by S.M. as the expert I just 'better not' doubt and Hans goes and presents the little video with the shadow on the wall.
Hans is the expert. Your unwillingness to read the very extensive explanation verifying authenticity of this video shows me everything I need to know.
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if somebody could have done better. But no, only Nessie tries and stumbles along with very weak evidence that fails to convince.
Nessie exhibits much more patience than is warranted. I actually found the pictures Nessie posted earlier very helpful. Nessie saved me from having to track down that information.
‘Kay. Bye.
I'll be sure to let you know first if I'm leaving. For now I'll try to embarrass some of you into admitting that Hans' video was a complete fake. The shadow on the wall!! OOOoooooooooooooooooo, The shadow knows.
And that'll be it for Hans and his credibility. He was the book-kid's great white hope!

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:07 pm

Nurse!
Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:13 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
What a load of nonsense. The guy was clearly sick, looks like typhus. Why go through this whole fake gassing scenario when a single shot to the head, a phenol injection to the heart, slicing his throat would have done the same job.
Seems he was on his last legs poor chap. A single cyanide capsule in his food or swallowed would have achieved the same outcome without all of this mindless crap. Where is the evidence he is insane, he just looks sick and to be honest the nurses are trying to care and comfort him.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:19 pm

VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
What a load of nonsense. The guy was clearly sick, looks like typhus. Why go through this whole fake gassing scenario when a single shot to the head, a phenol injection to the heart, slicing his throat would have done the same job.
Seems he was on his last legs poor chap. A single cyanide capsule in his food or swallowed would have achieved the same outcome without all of this mindless crap. Where is the evidence he is insane, he just looks sick and to be honest the nurses are trying to care and comfort him.
Because this was part of an experiment. This was the pint of switching over from shooting to gassing.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Because this was part of an experiment. This was the pint of switching over from shooting to gassing.
The shadow on the wall Jeff. That's the kind of stuff you would see in a 1950's B horror movie. Shame! Do you want to be a part of that kind of hoax?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:26 pm

montgomery wrote:
I'll be sure to let you know first if I'm leaving.
Good for you miss manners.
For now I'll try to embarrass some of you into admitting that Hans' video was a complete fake.
Oh, please hold your breath waiting for that to happen. Think of it as a personal request.
The shadow on the wall!! OOOoooooooooooooooooo, The shadow knows.
This is what passes as an intelligent remark by miss manners.

And that'll be it for Hans and his credibility. He was the book-kid's great white hope!
LOL

That is funny, miss manners. Somehow the least credible person posting here honestly thinks he can make that kind of determination.

I suppose miss manners will see that and pout about how mean I’m being...

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:27 pm

montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Because this was part of an experiment. This was the point of switching over from shooting to gassing.
The shadow on the wall Jeff. That's the kind of stuff you would see in a 1950's B horror movie. Shame! Do you want to be a part of that kind of hoax?
LOL, silly boy. There is no hoax.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:37 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Because this was part of an experiment. This was the point of switching over from shooting to gassing.
How can this be an experiment, when gassing cats in Tea Chests using car exhausts has been the preferred method of culling since the invention of the .22. The shadow on the wall shows the B grade movie horror hoax it is.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:39 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
The shadow knows Jeff. Ask Hans. Unfortunately Hans sold the farm on this one and the only way to get the farm back is to admit to being hoodwinked by him. You all can keep up the mewling as long and as loud as you like. Your and Hans apology is in order but neither of you are capable of delivering.

B movie crap that couldn't be passed off as real in a an elementary school. For a skeptic it's really disappointing. Then there are the lobsters and the electric floors and the fake testimonies, and on and on. Is this just a big ghoulish game to you ignorant w-nkers? Does it get any more laughable than this?

It's a good job the holocaust story doesn't depend on you nasty little covey of louts!

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:42 pm

Seems NSDAP is trying to tell us that his/her yard is Katzenrein.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:44 pm

VFX wrote: How can this be an experiment, when gassing cats in Tea Chests using car exhausts has been the preferred method of culling since the invention of the .22. The shadow on the wall shows the B grade movie horror hoax it is.
Now that's what I call scary! And I was already almost in tears from seeing Hans' shadow on the wall of the great big German. OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!

Played by Boris Karloff in one of his B movie spookers! OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:44 pm

VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
How can this be an experiment, when gassing cats in Tea Chests using car exhausts has been the preferred method of culling since the invention of the .22. The shadow on the wall shows the B grade movie horror hoax it is.
My, that’s a fascinating picture, is that the thought that haunts your nights while you obsess about Nazis and Jews?

People are not cats, silly boy. They needed to see what method worked the best in the least amount of time.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:47 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
My, that’s a fascinating picture, is that the thought that haunts your nights while you obsess about Nazis and Jews?

People are not cats, silly boy. They needed to see what method worked the best in the least amount of time.
Then the B movie goons they hired to make the movie went and blew the whole charade by putting the scary shadow on the wall. OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!

Lions and tigers and bears and spiders and Nazis, oh my!

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:49 pm

See if you can find where you left that sippy cup we gave you...

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:57 pm

montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Then the B movie goons they hired to make the movie went and blew the whole charade by putting the scary shadow on the wall. OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!

Lions and tigers and bears and spiders and Nazis, oh my!
Who made this movie?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:00 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

How could putting an exhaust flow into a room test methodology: if this is what you think science is you have serious education issues.
No one thinks of Nazis or Jude except in music: just replace the "her" in the lyrics with $. Seems Lennon and McCartney got this correct.
Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better
Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:05 am

VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

How could putting an exhaust flow into a room test methodology: if this is what you think science is you have serious education issues.
No one thinks of Nazis or Jude except in music: just replace the "her" in the lyrics with $. Seems Lennon and McCartney got this correct.
Hey, what have found in regards to the 300,000 Hungarian Jews I asked you to track?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:11 am

VFX wrote:

How could putting an exhaust flow into a room test methodology:
It makes a great deal of sense if you were switching from bottled carbon monoxide to engine exhaust.
if this is what you think science is you have serious education issues.
I know how to spell “reconnaissance.” Considering you can’t I will consider science lessons from you next to pointless.
The thought of someone like you would make Lennon vomit.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:41 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I think the thought of Jude making trillions of $ from a hoax at the expense of millions of others would make him gag.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:44 am

VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I think the thought of Jude making trillions of $ from a hoax at the expense of millions of others would make him gag.
Naw, your thinking makes people wonder about your very own wellbeing, dear.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:49 am

One day you may welcome that thinking. There are right wing Nazis like Charles Traynor who would love to light the furnaces again and make it all come true.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:59 am

VFX wrote:One day you may welcome that thinking. There are right wing Nazis like Charles Traynor who would love to light the furnaces again and make it all come true.
Am I to understand this meaning you're a left-wing Nazi?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:06 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:One day you may welcome that thinking. There are right wing Nazis like Charles Traynor who would love to light the furnaces again and make it all come true.
I am not a Nazi :).

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:09 am

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Oh, OK. What do you guys call yourselves then these days, NSDAP?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:11 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Oh, OK. What do you guys call yourselves th
these days
Nationalsozialist

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:19 am

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
these days
Nationalsozialist
Y'all need a better marketing department.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:20 am

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
these days
Nationalsozialist
:paper:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:43 am

VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Trillions? OK, that should be easy to figure out.

Why don’t you get me an actual dollar amount Jews made from this hoax. Break it down by year or decade if that’s easier.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:45 am

VFX wrote:One day you may welcome that thinking.
I seriously {!#%@} doubt it.
There are right wing Nazis like Charles Traynor who would love to light the furnaces again and make it all come true.
LOL, did you think about that before you wrote it?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:46 am

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
these days
Nationalsozialist
Christ, WTF do you think “NAZI” means???

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:54 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
these days
Nationalsozialist
Y'all need a better marketing department.
And quoting abilities. This one again had a bite taken out of it:
"Oh, OK. What do you guys call yourselves then these days, NSDAP?"

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:58 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
these days
Nationalsozialist
Refinement of your concepts is needed. Not important perhaps but you are somewhat crude.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:59 am

VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
these days
Nationalsozialist
Refinement of your concepts is needed. Not important perhaps but you are somewhat crude.
I’m crude? Gosh, sorry about that.
:rotfl:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:00 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Trillions? OK, that should be easy to figure out.

Why don’t you get me an actual dollar amount Jews made from this hoax. Break it down by year or decade if that’s easier.
Have you started working on this yet? Or should I give you some more time so you can sort out the issue of the Hungarian Jews?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:05 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
LOL, did you think about that before you wrote it?
Charles Traynor
Last edited by VFX on Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:06 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Have you started working on this yet? Or should I give you some more time so you can sort out the issue of the Hungarian Jews?
Your were told the probable outcome of their location. That is for you to discern or disprove. Until then it happened.
Have a nice day.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:12 am

VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Your were told the probable outcome of their location. That is for you to discern or disprove. Until then it happened.
Have a nice day.
Nope, thats not how it works. But you knew that already...