RODOH in terminal decline?

Discussions
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:37 am

Look who got sprung from the slammer (Make Australia Great Again!)
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:01 pm

I don't know where to put this . . . so here it goes (from ISF): "It could soon be a crime to blame Poland for Nazi atrocities, and Israel is appalled": in theory, Jan Gross, Barbara Engelking, Jan Grabowski, and Omar Bartov, among many others, could be jailed for their scholarship (IMO "Polish death camps" is misleading and ahistorical but hardly worthy of criminal prosecution; the work of the aforementioned scholars is, OTOH, extremely important - as are the conversations and even polemics some of it has provoked)

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:54 pm

iwh
Poster

Post by iwh » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:56 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Look who got sprung from the slammer (Make Australia Great Again!)
Rambo?

:lol:
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:00 pm

LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:20 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Look who got sprung from the slammer (Make Australia Great Again!)

I’m sure this will scare Matthew, having that crazy bastard wandering loose in Australia.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:13 am

Those dissenters will be severely punished:
Depth Check
Site Moderator
Re: Aerial photos Auschwitz-Birkenau
Report this post Quote
Post Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Nessie is being given a short break from the Holocaust forum. Off topic ranting and continual attempts to reverse the burden of proof are the actions of a disingenuous individual.

In 2018 the trolls who have previously besieged and disrupted our forum over the years, often with seeming impunity, will find themselves being dealt with far more harshly than ever before.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p120630
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:19 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Those dissenters will be severely punished:
Depth Check
Site Moderator
Re: Aerial photos Auschwitz-Birkenau
Report this post Quote
Post Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Nessie is being given a short break from the Holocaust forum. Off topic ranting and continual attempts to reverse the burden of proof are the actions of a disingenuous individual.

In 2018 the trolls who have previously besieged and disrupted our forum over the years, often with seeming impunity, will find themselves being dealt with far more harshly than ever before.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p120630
Fish is so delusional.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:02 am

He's slapstick.

I fail to see why anyone posts there. Let them destroy one another on their own.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:26 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote: I’m sure this will scare Matthew, having that crazy bastard wandering loose in Australia.
I'm not worried about him. It is best to ignore him as he is unbalanced. I'm not even sure if he is still in Australia anymore.

On 18 of January 2017 I will celebrate the end of my parole and soon after I.m flying to Poland.
And then ,like 100 years ago we will try to get free again.
Wiser this time,with a society more educated it will be much harder for Jewish manipulators to stop us.

https://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopi ... 033#p55434

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote: I’m sure this will scare Matthew, having that crazy bastard wandering loose in Australia.
I'm not worried about him. It is best to ignore him as he is unbalanced. I'm not even sure if he is still in Australia anymore.

On 18 of January 2017 I will celebrate the end of my parole and soon after I.m flying to Poland.
Wiser this time,with a society more educated it will be much harder for Jewish manipulators to stop us.

Does Poland allow ex-cons to immigrate?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Balmoral95 wrote: Does Poland allow ex-cons to immigrate?
They probably ended up in China. His wife was deported after her time in gaol. She didn't have an Australian passport. She was Chinese. :D

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:00 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
They probably ended up in China. His wife was deported after her time in gaol. She didn't have an Australian passport. She was Chinese. :D
Whatever it was I’m sure the Jews are responsible one way or another.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:59 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Whatever it was I’m sure the Jews are responsible one way or another.
China won't have any Jews to fuel his favorite obsession.... Oh wait, I forgot about the Wongbergs and the Chungowitz's....

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Post by Balsamo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:11 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

I think he is a Polish national, so yes he can go back...but we'd better don't mess with the Institute of National memory...

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:45 am

The fact that he's Polish isn't in dispute. The question remains regarding immigration.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:32 am

Balmoral95 wrote:...

They have to, if the person is an EU citizen under the free movement that allows people to go and work elsewhere, which so many Poles (including many with convictions) do.

The only rules are that an EU migrant within the EU must have a job, or be looking for work and a home address where they are permitted to stay, which can be temporary.

In the UK any foreign national (not just EU) who are charged or arrested for anything, has their home country previous convictions applied for. That has identified many criminals on the run, who can then be returned. That is easy for EU members as all have pretty good records of previous convictions and all that is needed is a removal, which is a simple deportation procedure. It is harder for other countries and impossible for some like Syria which did not keep records of previous convictions and China. If the Chinese authorities find out a Chinese national is even suspected of committing a crime abroad, they can destroy their identity and refuse to allow them back!
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:46 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:The fact that he's Polish isn't in dispute. The question remains regarding immigration.
It's a murky one. If he is still with his wife and she is deported back to China I don't know if she can even get into Poland. He might be able to go on his own, but I don't think she has a choice at all.

Some people are just generally mad and jump from conspiracy to conspiracy. I imagine these two will simply "reset" and go off on some other tangent. I only care that they leave Australia. :D

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:14 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:The fact that he's Polish isn't in dispute. The question remains regarding immigration.
It's a murky one. If he is still with his wife and she is deported back to China I don't know if she can even get into Poland. He might be able to go on his own, but I don't think she has a choice at all.

Some people are just generally mad and jump from conspiracy to conspiracy. I imagine these two will simply "reset" and go off on some other tangent. I only care that they leave Australia. :D

https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Travelin ... al_history

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:03 pm

Another banishment from the Holocaust debate section of RODOH, due to alleged trolling. The actual complaints were;

- the way I phrased a sentence to do with hundreds of thousands of historians, archivists, soldiers etc involved in preserving the alleged Holocaust myth. I had meant that is hundreds of thousands in total of all those people, but elsewhere I had suggested there were hundreds of thousands of soldiers alone involved in the deceit.
- I said someone believed Babi Yar was a justified reprisal, but they had only said it was a reprisal, they had said nothing about it being justified.

The even moderation of RODOH used to be its strength, but it is losing that as minor issues by me are punished, as the abuse and trolling by deniers is ignored. They cannot cope with constant requests to evidence their belief in no mass gassings and to show how mass gassings can be a myth, which needs many people to have cooperated.

A debate between me and FP Berg has also been locked, as it has become very obvious to all his claims about CO poisoning and skin discolouration are wrong. Berg has his forum rather disgustingly littered with photos of dead people and his claims about CO poisoning are used to claim all Jews lied. For that to be admitted as wrong by other deniers, would mean pretty much the end of him. RODOH is his last refuge.

I do now think the forum is on its last legs.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:10 pm

Nessie wrote:The even moderation of RODOH used to be its strength
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not in the years since v666 opened. Joe Future tried holding the line but was swamped by numbers.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Before my time. It is only recently that I have been clearly singled out for moderation. For the majority of the time I have been there, others were more likely to be moderated than me.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Nessie wrote:Another banishment from the Holocaust debate section of RODOH, due to alleged trolling.
Depth Check warned everyone it was coming.
Nessie, I can only take RODOH in bits and pieces. You saw what happened on the thread I opened. Been-there with his mind numbing walls of texts, emojis, random quotes and pop psychoanalysis, rollo’s insistence on semantics to the point of stupidity, so on and so on, it got to the point where I decided enough was enough.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:37 pm

Those two are doing there level best to get rid of the likes of us and now Depth Check is obviously siding with them, RODOH is just going to become a denier echo chamber.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Nessie wrote:Another banishment from the Holocaust debate section of RODOH, due to alleged trolling.
Nessie, I can only take RODOH in bits and pieces. You saw what happened on the thread I opened. Been-there with his mind numbing walls of texts, emojis, random quotes and pop psychoanalysis, rollo’s insistence on semantics to the point of stupidity, so on and so on, it got to the point where I decided enough was enough.
I have struggled for a number of years to understand why anyone goes there. It is a denier/loon site which extends "permission" for policed and/or accepted presence of normal people deemed useful to the obsessions of those who run the place and frequent it.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote: I have struggled for a number of years to understand why anyone goes there. It is a denier/loon site which extends "permission" for policed and/or accepted presence of normal people deemed useful to the obsessions of those who run the place and frequent it.

It’s useful when I feel my list needs to be updated.... :)

I go through periods when I want to go there just to have a go. After all, all of our native deniers left us high and dry.

But, this last time, when it felt like I was trying to nail jello to a wall, this felt worse. Been-there is such a smug, arrogant tool. I never dealt with him any longer than just a couple of comments here and there but this time it went longer. After multiple emojis, walls of text, constant shifting and changing the subject, I never got a straight answer from him. The final straw was I gave him a brief summary of what he told me and he told me I was wrong.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Post by Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:22 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I have struggled for a number of years to understand why anyone goes there. It is a denier/loon site which extends "permission" for policed and/or accepted presence of normal people deemed useful to the obsessions of those who run the place and frequent it.
I guess we all know that going and getting engaged over there is from the very beginning a game for which we know the referees and the judges and the playground and the rules and everything else, all are for the deniers' side, isn't it?
I went there, and keep showing up once in a while knowing that I'll be played awful and unjustly and with nowhere to lean or ask for nothing, knowing I'll be abused.

I thought this was the pleasure and the fun and the joy for engaging with the stupid twats and the dregs of the earth and the sediment residuum of society, dealing with them absolutely with no support, or better, with no rules to expect something even the smallest bit. Just fighting in the lion's mouth for fun :lol:

If the case was to be played by them clean and with rules, there will be no fun at all, this is my take :lol:
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html
XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
I went there, and keep showing up once in a while knowing that I'll be played awful and unjustly and with nowhere to lean or ask for nothing, knowing I'll be abused.

I thought this was the pleasure and the fun and the joy for engaging with the stupid twats and the dregs of the earth and the sediment residuum of society, dealing with them absolutely with no support, or better, with no rules to expect something even the smallest bit. Just fighting in the lion's mouth for fun :lol:
I still wander over to FG’s blog now and again just to hammer Jim and hermie.

:D

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:11 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:I thought this was the pleasure and the fun and the joy for engaging with the stupid twats and the dregs of the earth and the sediment residuum of society, dealing with them absolutely with no support, or better, with no rules to expect something even the smallest bit. Just fighting in the lion's mouth for fun :lol:

If the case was to be played by them clean and with rules, there will be no fun at all, this is my take :lol:
But . . . that's giving them the satisfaction of what they want. My decision, long ago, was to let them have their little forum - my expectation is that they would fall out with one another, which would be true fun to check now and then - and engage deniers on neutral ground. Of course, they all fled here. Anyway, I'd prefer not being a character in their drama, and I despise them enough not to want them to have the satisfaction of participation.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:.....
I do it because it stops the forum from being one sided so that anyone who reads it will get to see the actual evidence for the Holocaust and the deep flaws in the denier claims.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:.... Been-there is such a smug, arrogant tool. I never dealt with him any longer than just a couple of comments here and there but this time it went longer. After multiple emojis, walls of text, constant shifting and changing the subject, I never got a straight answer from him. The final straw was I gave him a brief summary of what he told me and he told me I was wrong.

I think he is the worst person who posts there. He is a bully who gets away with deriding everyone who disagrees with him. That is actually pretty much everyone else on the forum, when you consider he speaks out against the anti-Muslim rhetoric and is critical of US police shootings. His ignorance of the Holocaust is significant (he did not even know about the concentration camps and significance of Arbeit Macht Frei sign), yet he gets to moderate the supposedly serious part of the forum. I have caught him out plagiarising and he regularly posts walls of text he has copy and pasted, without making it clear he is quoting. He learnt about Dunning Kruger from me and now claims it against others, but the reality is, he is the sufferer. He likes photos, as if he is trying to produce a picture book version of the Holocaust. He is really just there to post anti-Semitic propaganda.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:29 pm

Nessie wrote:I do it because it stops the forum from being one sided so that anyone who reads it will get to see the actual evidence for the Holocaust and the deep flaws in the denier claims.
Nah. You just like sporting with the swamp critters. :mrgreen:

IMO, there's nothing to be had there. That forum is self-refuting. Anyone who's convinced by what's posted by that crew there is predisposed to believing batshit crazy nonsense of every type.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:31 pm

Nessie wrote:. . . I have caught him out plagiarising and he regularly posts walls of text he has copy and pasted,
One of the times I was suspended was one of the times I showed the extent to which he plagiarizes. LOL
Nessie wrote:He is really just there to post anti-Semitic propaganda.
He is the reason I think Sweden should tighten its immigration laws.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Nessie wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:.... Been-there is such a smug, arrogant tool. I never dealt with him any longer than just a couple of comments here and there but this time it went longer. After multiple emojis, walls of text, constant shifting and changing the subject, I never got a straight answer from him. The final straw was I gave him a brief summary of what he told me and he told me I was wrong.

I think he is the worst person who posts there. He is a bully who gets away with deriding everyone who disagrees with him. That is actually pretty much everyone else on the forum, when you consider he speaks out against the anti-Muslim rhetoric and is critical of US police shootings. His ignorance of the Holocaust is significant (he did not even know about the concentration camps and significance of Arbeit Macht Frei sign), yet he gets to moderate the supposedly serious part of the forum. I have caught him out plagiarising and he regularly posts walls of text he has copy and pasted, without making it clear he is quoting. He learnt about Dunning Kruger from me and now claims it against others, but the reality is, he is the sufferer. He likes photos, as if he is trying to produce a picture book version of the Holocaust. He is really just there to post anti-Semitic propaganda.

I tried to post something in his “Formal Propositions in Holocaust History.” He kicked it back to me. Mind you, I made a serious comment, no derision and no snarkiness.

Been-there is consumed with a warm glow towards the 3rd Reich and it’s Fuhrer.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:14 pm

I couldn't help taking a look at Formal Propositions. The Treblinka thread. Where been-there wields all the weapons of pseudo-scholarship to conclude, "During World War 2 there was a 'war' going on." Great use of quotation marks. A "war" during a war? Brilliant. Also been-there takes a lot from Hunt's video, which Hunt couldn't defend in here and which inability in turn prompted him to appeal to revisionists to help him locate Warsaw Jews not taken to Treblinka in 1942 (giving up on that, too, although I could have helped him with 11,580, frankly).

But what caught my eye was the Heinz Rosenberg discussion, which relies on Hunt. I can't see that there's anything new in it, in fact, it seems to have regressed.

I stopped reading around there. The posts are confusing, with Nessie posting about Robertson . . . but seeming to mean Rosenberg and saying definitively that Rosenberg was taken to TI???

1) As Matthew Ellard showed in this forum, debating Mr Hunt, Rosenberg's "steam room" was in Minsk, not at Treblnka. (here, here and elsewhere)

2) I raised the doubt, based on a colleague's insights, whether Rosenberg ever went to Treblinka at all, as his life story and his narrative fits Sobibór better (here and here)

I tried following what's there in this Formal Props thread, but the posts are so confusing that I got a headache and then gave up. Perhaps I misread the exchanges - all the photos and extraneous material got distracting - but it seemed that the response to been-there was that Rosenberg was taken to TI (where to my knowledge there were Polish, not Dutch Jews) and, by implication, may have worked in a steam room there, with been-there wildly worked up about this idea but echoing Hunt's debunked nonsense.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:33 pm

Hey, look at this, our friends from RODOH are back to check in!!!!!