Don't feed the Trolls

How should we think about weird things?
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 9249
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Aztexan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Come to think of it, it was a cheese pizza :shock:
trump is Putin's bitch

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 9249
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Aztexan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Aaaaarrrrrrgggghhh!
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:16 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Nikki: I agree. the emPHAsis being on what "hold""maintain""Belief" mean in their applicable detail. since I always am willing to change my mind.......do I believe anything? (by the fundie definition???.........or the scientific one of every issue being open to new information????)..........My dictionary is gonna burn up!
Perhaps we might say we accept certain facts based on currently available evidence, with the option to revise our views should new evidence be discovered. Yikes. That's lengthy. Let's call it "skepticism." :mrgreen:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:17 pm

Aztexan wrote:You are delusional. There is no mob mentality here and if you ever say that again, we will grab you and tar and feather your ass.
I'll bring the pitchforks if you bring the torches.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Debunk Advaita Vedanta Religion

Post by Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:46 pm

Pyrrho wrote:
Poodle wrote:The Moon is a lollipop in the sky invented by Galileo.
Now wait just one darn minute. Dean Martin clearly established that the moon is a big pizza pie. Since when did that change??
Full credit to Spider Robinson...
When you swim in the sea and an eel bites your knee, that's a moray.
When two patterns combine in a way serpentine, that's a moiré.
A New Zealander man with a permanent tan? That's a Maori.
If your vitamins be mainly D, C, and E, take some more A.
He's a comical ham. His last name's "Amsterdam." That's a Morey.
When Canadians point to their mothers, they go, "That's my mawr, eh?"

These are mine...
When a habit appears from the customs of years, that's a moré.
When your mule chews dried grass, it's just fuel for an ass. He likes more hay.
Roast stuffed cracker of graham on a campfire: Bam! It's a s'more, hey?
When you wish to discern if a child's from your sperm, go on Maury.
:mrgreen:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Aztexan wrote:Come to think of it, it was a cheese pizza :shock:
Was the cheese green?
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9698
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Pyrrho » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:16 am

Aztexan wrote:Come to think of it, it was a cheese pizza :shock:
Image
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29576
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:37 am

Is it my imagination, or does Pyrrho's pizza look like a nuclear explosion? :D

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25654
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:50 am

Issit a shroom that makes you think that? :nose:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9698
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Pyrrho » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:38 am

For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:50 am

Nikki Nyx wrote: Perhaps we might say we accept certain facts based on currently available evidence, with the option to revise our views should new evidence be discovered. Yikes. That's lengthy. Let's call it "skepticism." :mrgreen:
Lets call it delusion.

Where is the exact location (evidence) of this ''we'' thingy?


Nikki Nyx wrote:Let's call it "skepticism."
The I AM IS

You are, I am.

How can that which IS I AM also be a skeptic?

That's like YOU the I AM saying ..I AM a tree, or I AM a bird, or I AM a pizza, or I AM Nikki, or I AM placid.

The I AM has no concept of itself, nofacts, or images of itself, none are required. I AM is without doubt or error. It's THIS right here now one without a second.

But to say I AM a skeptic is a delusional error, because the concept is an invisible thought arising in I AM...the concept does not exist anywhere in reality whatsoever separate from the I AM ...except as a delusional piece of imagined belief.
It is the belief that manifests the invisible thought into a conceptual existence ... I AM doesn't do anything, it just watches and knows every belief as and when it arises.

.

And because the I AM is real, so too will the dreamt conceptually believed character appear real...because it arises within the real.

You are, I AM is a real illusion...aka a delusion.

Seeing through the delusions is the entrance into Nonduality your only true home.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10183
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:55 am

If the I AM is real, then so is the YOU ARE.
Careful what you say, placid - that one may bite you on the arse.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:12 am

Poodle wrote:If the I AM is real, then so is the YOU ARE.
Careful what you say, placid - that one may bite you on the arse.
You still don't get it do you.

It's because they are the same ONE.

The I AM - YOU ARE.... is referring to the same ONE....the ONE looking at it's OWN reflection, CONFIRMING IT'S OWN EXISTENCE.



The I AM only knows it exists as and through ''other'' itself.

I AM conscious, but I only know I AM conscious when I look at THE MIRROR REFLECTION aka ''another''

All those people out-there are appearances of the SAME ONE ...appearing different that's all.

I mean honestly...how can ONE THING EXIST?...that doesn't make sense.

Same one being other...the unknown knower.

I'll keep repeating this to you ...for as long as you keep replying to me.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:14 am

You're attempts to try and trip me up are pathetic...you cannot con a con or fool a fool.

And what is even more remarkable is (the creation and order of the universe) is so complete and so remarkably well done that it deceives some of the most intelligent humans on earth into thinking that it's workings and design are a product of serendipitous processes...

LIFE can only come from LIFE

It's the only real intelligent ONE

There is no room in here for TWO

I mean..where else do YOU happen?

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10183
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:26 am

placid wrote:...you cannot con a con or fool a fool ...
:lol:
I think you have no idea what you just said.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10183
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:27 am

placid wrote:...I mean..where else do YOU happen?
As one of my family names is McLeod, where do YOU think I may happen?

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:35 am

Poodle wrote:
placid wrote:...you cannot con a con or fool a fool ...
:lol:
I think you have no idea what you just said.
You have no idea that you are projecting your ''no idea'' onto another idea...that is yours and only yours only.

There is no one who has possession of an idea....the ''no one'' is the idea...as conceived, but it's an immaculate conception.

There is no such thing as accident.

Intention is the rider of the will. Everything is known by the only knowing there is which is consciousness.

When consciousness chooses between this and that, it is no accident that it chooses one thing over another, it is a conscious deliberate knowing act in the moment.

.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:42 am

An accident is when consciousness says that should not have happened....but being that life cannot work in reverse...nothing / aka anything that happens cannot be an accident.

Intention is the rider of the will...which is free in every instant.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10183
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:50 am

placid wrote:An accident is when consciousness says that should not have happened....but being that life cannot work in reverse...nothing / aka anything that happens cannot be an accident ...
Whoah - that's tortuous, even for you, placid. Let's see if I can understand this ...
You begin with "An accident is ..." so you are saying that accidents do exist. You go on to say "... nothing / aka anything that happens cannot be an accident ..." which is, after getting rid of the nonsense, says that there is no such thing as an accident. Cancelling out your IS with your ISN'T means you said absolutely nothing.
Situation normal, then.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22766
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Poodle wrote:
placid wrote:...I mean..where else do YOU happen?
As one of my family names is McLeod, where do YOU think I may happen?
Kurgestan?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:18 pm

Poodle wrote:
placid wrote:An accident is when consciousness says that should not have happened....but being that life cannot work in reverse...nothing / aka anything that happens cannot be an accident ...
Whoah - that's tortuous, even for you, placid. Let's see if I can understand this ...
You begin with "An accident is ..." so you are saying that accidents do exist. You go on to say "... nothing / aka anything that happens cannot be an accident ..." which is, after getting rid of the nonsense, says that there is no such thing as an accident. Cancelling out your IS with your ISN'T means you said absolutely nothing.
Situation normal, then.
Yep, you got it...nothing to see here, nothing happening, no one saying anything, just silent PRESENCE watching that which never happens.

All normal..you got it.

What..

You were'nt expecting something to happen were you? :roll:

Something has to be here FIRST in order to know that.

Good game isn't it. No thing pretending to be some thing.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10183
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:28 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Poodle wrote:
placid wrote:...I mean..where else do YOU happen?
As one of my family names is McLeod, where do YOU think I may happen?
Kurgestan?
You peeked!

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10183
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:36 pm

placid wrote:Yep, you got it...nothing to see here, nothing happening ...
Well - why didn't you just say in the first place? OK - message received loud and clear. Plain as the nose on your face, that. So - now that you've explained that and everyone's read it and understood it, there's nothing more for you to say, is there? It's a shame - I have enjoyed ripping the piss out of you but, if there's nothing more, so be it. I think that most of the forum members will wish to wish you luck as they wave you goodbye. Cheerio, here you go, on your way. Thanks for coming and all that. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Poodle wrote:
placid wrote:Yep, you got it...nothing to see here, nothing happening ...
Well - why didn't you just say in the first place? OK - message received loud and clear. Plain as the nose on your face, that. So - now that you've explained that and everyone's read it and understood it, there's nothing more for you to say, is there? It's a shame - I have enjoyed ripping the piss out of you but, if there's nothing more, so be it. I think that most of the forum members will wish to wish you luck as they wave you goodbye. Cheerio, here you go, on your way. Thanks for coming and all that. So long, and thanks for all the fish.
:? :? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:frown: :frown: :frown:

But then, who you gonna throw tomatoes at when I'm not here.

When I take the mirror reflection of you away? Don't you like looking at yourself anymore? it is too ugly for you, are you that vain?

The mind is so desperate...to take centre stage, it never realises life is happening at the unconscious level and that life has already happened before it becomes known by the mind... the mind doesn't like that because it wants to be the knower, it doesn't realise it's already the known....now it feels totally useless...Aww..poor little no thing.

.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:47 pm

I can drink you under the table poodle because you are so predictable.

Your clarity is clouded by substances.

Where this one here, the intelligent one isn't - there isn't a cloud in my sky.

The only thing this one here gets drunk on is LIFE.

The I AM is totally without substance.

Substances arise in the sky... but are NOT the sky.

.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10183
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Oh - you lied.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22766
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Poodle wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Poodle wrote:
placid wrote:...I mean..where else do YOU happen?
As one of my family names is McLeod, where do YOU think I may happen?
Kurgestan?
You peeked!
Around 1979 best I can figure.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Poodle wrote:Oh - you lied.
The meat mirror cannot lie...it's a fiction/machine

The meat camera cannot lie...it's a fiction/machine

The body is the meat camera/machine that consciousness aka light uses to experience LIFE

A machine cannot do anything without an operator....aka energy aka electricity aka light.


Conceptually speaking...because the I AM has no voice of it's own...

“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. ..aka through Consciousness.

You the light are a bastard child...because light was never born so cannot die.

All is LIGHT...and the light reveals all, no thing can hide in the light of truth.

The truth cannot lie.

Live the truth and you will never have to remember anything.

.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10183
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:14 pm

placid wrote:... Live the truth and you will never have to remember anything.
:D
You do enjoy giving us material. You have a memory. The evidence is right here on the forum.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Poodle wrote:
placid wrote:... Live the truth and you will never have to remember anything.
:D
You do enjoy giving us material.
Do you, isn't that what we're all doing here...dumping our material...?

This one here is doing it only if you keep demanding it by replying with a counter argument.

It's called the play of opposites... aka duality.

Oneness doesn't have any argument with itself, who would it argue with but itself.

As long as you keep feeding the trolls...the trolls will just get bigger and better than you.

The thing is you can't stop yourself wanting to have the last word, that's what the ego does, it's a sticky little monkey stuck in it's own never ending circular web of deceit the one it weaves for itself, and from itself.

I'll leave you to have the last word...since you like to take centre stage...and the universe being all loving and unconditional will allow you the stage....because it loves watching itself on TV

.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:28 pm

Poodle wrote: You have a memory. The evidence is right here on the forum.
Well the last time I looked, I could not find my memory anywhere.

You talk about some thing called a memory as if it actually exists.

And yet no one has ever seen one.

Did you forget you are invisible, and only visible in the evidence aka the word?

Although the word is not who I AM is it?

Is the word water the actual water?

Nope...water doesn't know it's water it doesn't have a mind to know..... :lol:

Did you forget that?

''The wild geese do not intend to cast their reflection, and the water has no mind to retain their image''

Do you even know what that means?

The Intender is invisible.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Poodle wrote: You have a memory. The evidence is right here on the forum.
The memory is the programme. It instructs the body machine to do it's job. Without the memory you do not exist, you exist purely because the memory is constantly feeding the body information... instructing and informing it what to do...giving continuity to you the no thing appearing to be some-thing...aka information.

Knowledge informs illusory reality. Same way a memory board works in a computer.

The body is an AI

The real knower is invisible...It's called consciousness.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 9249
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Aztexan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:56 pm

For you, placid, AI stands for Annoyingly Ignorant
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:06 pm

Aztexan wrote:For you, placid, AI stands for Annoyingly Ignorant
No other one can annoy you without your permission.

Stop annoying yourself, it's that simple.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10183
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:09 pm

placid wrote:No other one can annoy you without your permission.
So the number of times you've flounced out of the forum after having been used as a floor mop was just an act, then?

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22766
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:15 pm

Poodle wrote:
placid wrote:No other one can annoy you without your permission.
So the number of times you've flounced out of the forum after having been used as a floor mop was just an act, then?
Mosquitos, with their little insectial minds, don't need permission.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:15 pm

Poodle wrote:
placid wrote:No other one can annoy you without your permission.
So the number of times you've flounced out of the forum after having been used as a floor mop was just an act, then?
Yep, all an act...now your getting the idea... :lol:

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by placid » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Poodle wrote:
placid wrote:No other one can annoy you without your permission.
So the number of times you've flounced out of the forum after having been used as a floor mop was just an act, then?
Mosquitos, with their little insectial minds, don't need permission.
Mosquitos have no concept of permission.

It's an artificial construct imposed by no thing upon no thing.

This AI...likes making itself look so small.....in the attempt to make itself look so big... :lol:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 9249
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Aztexan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:40 pm

placid wrote:
Aztexan wrote:For you, placid, AI stands for Annoyingly Ignorant
No other one can annoy you without your permission.

Stop annoying yourself, it's that simple.
Wow. Ok. That first sentence is actually very true. You're right.
That second part. Well, I haven't annoyed myself yet this morning.
But enough about me. You're not annoying. I'm sorry for calling you that. You are, however, nonsensical. You're not blowing anyone's mind. You're not revealing any major epiphanies. You're just putting random words together and typing them. I mean, I'm not entirely convinced that you're not that one millionth monkey typing on that one millionth computer generating thoughts and posting them. Shakespeare you are not but I digress. I think you're a stoned teenage boy or some prankster. (Please tell me you're male. I'd hate to have my vision shattered that women can't be this mind-numbingly dumb).
Either way, you are free to post BS to your heart's content. Nothing stops me from posting my BS.
Just do us a favor: start making {!#%@} sense
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10183
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Don't feed the Trolls

Post by Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Prepare yourself, AZ - it's female. Not, necessarily, a woman in any real sense of the word - but female.