Hunts Majdanek film.

Discussions
User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:08 pm

Yeah, I am not really sure what fed him this idea. It is most likely something he pulled out of thin air thinking it was a strong argument... But it would only imply further that people entered B&D 1 from the south. Both Nessie and David failed when it came to providing evidence as you have said.

I was looking at Rodoh and I didn't find Nessies "testimonies" which supposedly prove hunts claim. Most likely cause they don't exist past TBR's small bunch which both say they entered from the south.

David seems to completely rely on a single document but he fails to recognize something important.
Memory is truly an unreliable source, but so are all the other sources in one way or another, and sometimes oral history, a pretty well-established discipline, can tell us things we cannot otherwise find out.

-James Mace in response to Mark Tauger.
I am sure you understand this though, and anyone who knows how to judge witness testimony.

It's funny though as Eric hasn't come back to defend his position/beliefs.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Nor has TLB defended himself.

As to Nessie’s position in the discussions, here s/he told us that witness testimonies back up Hunt’s tale:
Nessie wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:.....
- how you know that the war-time route taken by the prisoners was the one Hunt claims and not the one described by Kranz, Curilla, and a few prisoner testimonies
I am going by the descriptions of those who were interviewed in the various videos I have seen who describe going into the building, stripping, showering and getting new clothes.
In fairness to Nessie, in one of his/her last posts in the thread, Nessie pretty much gave up on the witnesses describing Hunt’s route.
Nessie wrote:Sorry, I did get my lefts and rights mixed up. The witnesses describe a route that fits going either way, I was remembering the plan and its entrance and exit. Now I have seen it properly it can function either way. . . .
I got irritated with Nessie because s/he never acknowledged Hunt’s deceptions. OTOH s/he did come to admit that 1) smaller scale gassings than at Auschwitz could have been carried out at Majdanek, 2) the selection process was used at Majdanek (“That appears to be the key, work and you lived”), and 3) no witness testimonies, as shown here, support Hunt and the bathhouses could have been used north to south or south to north.

I've not read much of the Rodoh Majdanek thread - just some posts that have been called to my attention - but I think there Nessie did express major doubts about TLB's and Hunt's arguments.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:59 pm

Hunt didn't provide any witnesses in his film that proved what he argued or that describe the process in detail. He only provided the barrack 42 document. What exactly Nessie is going on about, I am not sure.

I would need to check though.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Denying-History wrote:Hunt didn't provide any witnesses in his film that proved what he argued or that describe the process in detail. He only provided the barrack 42 document. What exactly Nessie is going on about, I am not sure.

I would need to check though.
Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.

The point is that the evidence shows (1) that the buildings/complex were not designed or built as Hunt claims, (2) that there was not a fixed northern entry route, and (3) that the pathway the prisoners took on entering the camp was different to the one Hunt claims. Most prisoners entered the bathhouses from the south, after visiting the Effektenkammer, which Hunt ignored, and many prisoners went to the gas chambers after being held in the Rosengarten, another aspect of the arrival process which Hunt ignored. That's been demonstrated using evidence, and connecting various pieces of evidence, not à la Hunt and TLB through cherry-picking and making unfounded assumptions. And that's enough to expose Hunt as a liar and TLB as his shameless, dishonest shill.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Hunt didn't provide any witnesses in his film that proved what he argued or that describe the process in detail. He only provided the barrack 42 document. What exactly Nessie is going on about, I am not sure.

I would need to check though.
Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.

The point is that the evidence shows (1) that the buildings/complex were not designed or built as Hunt claims, (2) that there was not a fixed northern entry route, and (3) that the pathway the prisoners took on entering the camp was different to the one Hunt claims. Most prisoners entered the bathhouses from the south, after visiting the Effektenkammer, which Hunt ignored, and many prisoners went to the gas chambers after being held in the Rosengarten, another aspect of the arrival process which Hunt ignored. That's been demonstrated using evidence, and connecting various pieces of evidence, not à la Hunt and TLB through cherry-picking and making unfounded assumptions. And that's enough to expose Hunt as a liar and TLB as his shameless, dishonest shill.
TLB has been dishonest in the past, as he is only repeating the same dishonest tactics as Mattogno. He has a similar aditude to Cole... It's the same "I am always right" mentality.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: The Soviet Commission v. the actual Plan

Post by David » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

(And, no, I would not "rely" only on a blueprint from March 1942 for a building to understand buildings built at a different location and used at later dates. Please do not misinterpret or misstate this: I would not rely only on the March blueprint to understand the bathhouses.)
Just to help you along, SM, buildings are usually built AFTER the plans for them are drawn.
And, to start with baby steps here, do you think the March 1942 plans were for something other than what the
rooms were labeled? I mean, you are not claiming that Germans were using Secret Codes for entrance and exit
or for undressing rooms and dressing room?


David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

I've studied the plans in depth

Post by David » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:01 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote: As you well know, I've studied the plans in depth - and the construction history insofar as we have documents and narratives about it, how the buildings were used, what prisoners and perpetrators say about this, what was found at the site on liberation, and what's there today.
Gee, SM, I am so impressed that you studied the plans as opposed to someone like Eric Hunt who only bothered to
visit the buildings, with plans "in hand."



Drawing on your expertise of the construction history, could you please tell us when were Buildings 41 and 42 completed for
showering/disinfection use?


And, importantly, what would you say was the biggest difference between the buildings as planned and as built?

Thank you.


David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Maybe they met in the middle?

Post by David » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:08 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote: Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.
Just so I understand your theory,
If people entered from the southern end, do you claim they exited out of the northern door?
Or do you having them turn around and also exit from the southern door?

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Hunt's Majdanek film.

Post by David » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:20 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote: The point is that the evidence shows (1) that the buildings/complex were not designed or built as Hunt claims,

But, but, the German plans ARE the design of the building so your denunciation of Mr. Hunt seems a bit crackpot, SM.

And, Hunt carefully walks through the building filming each room and comparing it to the actual German Plan.
It seems to be a very accurate comparison of what was built with what was designed. Mr. Hunt is spot on.

I understand you are an expert in German secret codewords so maybe you can show us something that supports your theory?
"Exit = Entrance" or "Showers = Gas chamber" can you show us that?

Your theory is that the Germans had all the people in the Camp exit on the northside of the building...but but but don't you claim that
the clothing fumigation rooms were "really" top secret homicidal "gas chambers?"

Not to sound too confused by your theory, but does it make any sense to have every prisoner coming into camp walk within
a feet feet of the "gas chambers?" Just asking.







User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:43 am

Does anyone know if this claim form David Coll is accurate?
He is only willing to even CONSIDER homicidal gassings in chamber #3. Of course, he has no evidence. What's more, he admits that the Soviets laid down fake "gas piping" in chamber #3 to give the room the appearance of a homicidal gas chamber.
http://codoh.com/library/document/987/
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:26 am

Denying-History wrote:Does anyone know if this claim form David Coll is accurate?
He is only willing to even CONSIDER homicidal gassings in chamber #3. Of course, he has no evidence. What's more, he admits that the Soviets laid down fake "gas piping" in chamber #3 to give the room the appearance of a homicidal gas chamber.
http://codoh.com/library/document/987/
I don’t know Cole’s numbering system for Majdanek; the CODOH piece is from many years before Kranz’s most important publications on this.. "He" here is Pressac, right?

Pressac said (Leuchter article, pp 51-53) that

- of B1 and B2, only B1 was outfitted for CO gassing (“a carbon monoxide intake, comprising a metal tube with small openings, running 30 cm above the floor on three sides of the room” fed by a CO bottle in the “lean-to” we know as the SS-man’s booth)
- A was also outfitted for CO (“a CO infusion installed” with CO coming from a 2nd CO bottle in the SS-man’s shed); unlike B1, A had no opening in the ceiling
- Pressac makes a mistake; he doubts HCN gassing in any of the room partly because “no testimony reports having seen an SS man climb up a ladder onto the bloc” (and partly because of there being no opening in the ceiling) (SS man Ettrich observing from the Effektenkammer; prisoner orderly Benden naming Koznietzny as the SS man on the roof, also an unnamed informant to the Delegator)
- B2 was “dead space” according to Pressac in the sense of being unused, at least for killing prisoners

Pressac makes some weird leaps in his article (implication of Zyklon B containers in SS-man's both being that Zyklon B was introduced from that booth; opening in roof of B1 was for ventilation).

I don't recall reading that Pressac said that the Soviets laid down false piping anywhere. If he did, I've missed it. And that would not be consistent with his discussion: Pressac wrote that “There cannot be the slightest doubt of this layout’s criminality, since carbon monoxide, though fatal to warm-blooded animals (such as humans), is not the least bit useful for delousing.” (p 53) Pressac did discuss the connecting walls to no. 41 added after the war as well as the cement channel added outside the building to collect rain water.

Interestingly, Pressac quotes Simonov on the chambers he observed - B1, a chamber in the new crematorium, and the room in 41, which, according to Pressac, Simonov said "was used only to disinfect garments."

Kranz (p 46) follows Pressac's main points - one of the small rooms on the east side of the bunker (presumably B1) was outfitted for CO as well as adopted for use of Zyklon B (Pressac doubted that HCN was used in this room - saying that it was "improbable"), the other small room “remained unused.” The large room was outfitted for CO only and used for killing only with CO.

I’m not sure if I understood your question (if it arose from something David wrote, I have David’s posts on ignore unless/until he replies to your request to draw arrival routes, so I didn’t see what he posted.)
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:30 am

Btw did David reply to D-H's request to map arrival routes?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28652
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Maybe they met in the middle?

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:42 am

David wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.
Just so I understand your theory,
If people entered from the southern end, do you claim they exited out of the northern door?
Or do you having them turn around and also exit from the southern door?
It would seem they exited out the western side of barrack 41 - you can see the door on the wall of the tubs leading to the small corridor, the side door to the outside in images showing that angle, and on the sketch by the Soviet Commission...

ETA Image
Look at that short line in the lower third of 41, going to the left pointing at barrack 42.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:45 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Btw did David reply to D-H's request to map arrival routes?
Nope.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:50 am

I ... a m ... s h o c k e d ! ! ! !
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:27 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I’m not sure if I understood your question (if it arose from something David wrote, I have David’s posts on ignore unless/until he replies to your request to draw arrival routes, so I didn’t see what he posted.)
Yeah, I looked through his essay and didn't see anything on the soviets adding piping ether. I have 2 photographs from Majdanek showing the piping existing at liberation, its just I am curious if this claim had any merit.

Here is one of the photographs.
Image

A Larger version can be found here.

I was also able to finish my map of B&D 1 and 2. I will see if I cannot get it uploaded.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:31 am

It might help our confused and slow-witted pal, David, figure out what's being said in this thread! :)
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Maybe they met in the middle?

Post by David » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:15 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.
Just so I understand your theory,
If people entered from the southern end, do you claim they exited out of the northern door?
Or do you having them turn around and also exit from the southern door?
It would seem they exited out the western side of barrack 41 - you can see the door on the wall of the tubs leading to the small corridor, the side door to the outside in images showing that angle, and on the sketch by the Soviet Commission...

ETA Image
Look at that short line in the lower third of 41, going to the left pointing at barrack 42.
I am sorry but I don't see it. But you are saying that the prisoners left from the tubs?
And did anyone go out or in the northern doorway?

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Dodging the plans and construction

Post by David » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:22 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:It might help our confused and slow-witted pal, David, figure out what's being said in this thread! :)
Yes, I am confused at your avoidance of the actual German plans of March 1942
and your efforts to dodge discussing how the plans and the actual construction match.


User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28652
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Maybe they met in the middle?

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:41 am

David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.
Just so I understand your theory,
If people entered from the southern end, do you claim they exited out of the northern door?
Or do you having them turn around and also exit from the southern door?
It would seem they exited out the western side of barrack 41 - you can see the door on the wall of the tubs leading to the small corridor, the side door to the outside in images showing that angle, and on the sketch by the Soviet Commission...

ETA Image
Look at that short line in the lower third of 41, going to the left pointing at barrack 42.
I am sorry but I don't see it.
It's easy. It's just under the words written along the western (our left) side of barrack 41 on the posted sketch^. If you will look at other doorways, you'll see they all have a line like that drawn in.
But you are saying that the prisoners left from the tubs?
I'm saying no such thing. But if you know where the tubs are, you should be seeing the doorway to our left of them (on the posted image^), and the one leading outside from the hallway/room it opens to.
And did anyone go out or in the northern doorway?
I'd assume so. It's a doorway, after all...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28652
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:58 am

How about a wooden view?

In the background and to your right: door next to tubs... (pay attention to the windows)
Image

...leading to door leading outside (to tha left, nearest to us and before the windows^ - see it?):
Image
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by David » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:11 am

scrmbldggs wrote:How about a wooden view?

In the background and to your right: door next to tubs... (pay attention to the windows)
Looking south? Doesn't that door lead to the boiler room? (Kesselhaus)

You think that the arriving prisoners did not go out the door where the floor grating leads, ie. the door on the right?







User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:02 pm

Following the visible posts makes me want to remind readers who are not as familiar with the details of the bathhouses as some of us, that Balsamo raised the same question, in a different way, in August 2015 and was given the same answer that David's being given again here (and still seems incapable of following):
Welcome to the wonderful world of barracks minutia! So in bathhouse no. 41 there’s a "pathway" of 2 doors leading from the shower room through room 11 to its south and out to the area between the two bathhouses, south of the barbed wire fence around the canopy roof area. A decent enough improvised solution that wouldn’t have prisoners, in order to exit, going back through the dirty areas they’d come in. This also speaks to a minor reconfiguration vs the blueprint you saw . . . for building no. 41, the post-liberation Polish-Soviet Commission schematic from August 1944 (Graf & Mattogno, document 34, p 291) by no means matches the March 1942 exactly: from the Commission's postwar report we can see the degree to which that building deviated the March plan. . . . By the way, deniers like David have been saying that the buildings were built exactly to the extant March 1942 blueprint. If you’ve not spent time with this stuff, it sounds plausible. I can see that you picked up on what David and deniers say here. But the facts are different. Versus the March blueprint, the simple reality is that adjustments were made, no matter how many times someone posts differently.
Balsamo's reply was simple:
Balsamo wrote:Thanks, . . .
It is always hard to know if David is as obtuse as it seems or if he's simply trying to stretch this out by pretending not to absorb what's written. I vote for "useless troll." Keeping in mind that the question David is now fixated on was answered over 13 months ago!

I'm guessing that David's still dodging the questions which D-H and I asked him, eh?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:13 pm

As always.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Probably David is playing games

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm

This, which scrmbldggs quoted from David, is just so perfect. Shown the answer, then having it described, David channels his inner Magoo:
David wrote:]I am sorry but I don't see it.
He thinks he can simply "not see" anything that gets in the way of his trolling, monotonous questions, and intentional obtuseness. No matter how obvious and clear it is.

Image
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28652
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:49 pm

:lol:

Well, let's hope he's got some specs by now...

David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:How about a wooden view?

In the background and to your right: door next to tubs... (pay attention to the windows)
Looking south? Doesn't that door lead to the boiler room? (Kesselhaus)
Well, it sort of would, going through another door leading south if you'd stick to the March plan with its much smaller shower room farther north inside the barrack:
Image

Which isn't possible, since the actual layout of barrack 41 (as shown in the sketch) is obviously different, with what would be the boiler room moved to the left, closing off that wall and leaving only a walk to the right open to the much larger shower area behind it.
Image

As not only posted 13 months ago, but quite visibly just recently by StatMech here.


You think that the arriving prisoners did not go out the door where the floor grating leads, ie. the door on the right?
Through the former fumigation room as today's visitors do? Not really. Or, at least, not on a regular basis since it would seem those destined to be gassed didn't even enter the bathhouse to go through the showers - except for those selected indoors and after a full view of their exposed bodies. But I would not really know which path they had to take to the bunker or wherever else they might have been sent to await their fate.

Here, why don't you take a tour and make yourself familiar with what you are trying to discuss. I set the link at 1:10 min to begin with a view south from barracks 41 and to the square, panning over the Effektenkammer and the neighboring barrack 42, but you might have to hop there yourself in what's posted below.

[ytube][/ytube]


But if that's too much, maybe you could get started on doodling the suggested path of arriving prisoners on that map as we have been asking you to do for some time now. Thanks.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:28 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:. . . Here, why don't you take a tour and make yourself familiar with what you are trying to discuss. . . .
Hope springs eternal.

I assume that Magoo is not only still refusing to answer questions put to him but also hasn't seen fit to comment on any evidence except the March 1942 building plan?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

The Improvised Solution

Post by David » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:26 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote: So in bathhouse no. 41 there’s a "pathway" of 2 doors leading from the shower room through room 11 to its south and out to the area between the two bathhouses, south of the barbed wire fence around the canopy roof area. A decent enough improvised solution that wouldn’t have prisoners, in order to exit, going back through the dirty areas they’d come in.
There are many odd points with your theory but let's stick to your claim that it was,
"A decent enough improvised solution." [emp. added]

When do you think this improvised solution was put into place?



User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28652
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The Improvised Solution

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:49 pm

David wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: So in bathhouse no. 41 there’s a "pathway" of 2 doors leading from the shower room through room 11 to its south and out to the area between the two bathhouses, south of the barbed wire fence around the canopy roof area. A decent enough improvised solution that wouldn’t have prisoners, in order to exit, going back through the dirty areas they’d come in.
There are many odd points with your theory but let's stick to your claim that it was,
"A decent enough improvised solution." [emp. added]

When do you think this improvised solution was put into place?


When do you think barrack 41 was built?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Jesus wept. What a child. How many times O Lord has this been explained in this thread? Oh well, anything to stall and deflect . . . the dumbass keeps posting dumb stuff.

Why is the dumbass quoting my posts and asking me questions? He owes D-H and me some answers . . . looks like the dumbass couldn't even figure out what I meant when I said he was on ignore and there'd be no more discussion with him until he ponies up what he owes. Since a year ago August he's dodged my questions! LOL
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Out the side door

Post by David » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:11 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Looking south? Doesn't that door lead to the boiler room? (Kesselhaus)
Well, it sort of would, going through another door leading south if you'd stick to the March plan with its much smaller shower room farther north inside the barrack:
You think that the arriving prisoners did not go out the door where the floor grating leads, ie. the door on the right?
Through the former fumigation room as today's visitors do? Not really. Or, at least, not on a regular basis since it would seem those destined to be gassed didn't even enter the bathhouse to go through the showers - except for those selected indoors and after a full view of their exposed bodies. But I would not really know which path they had to take to the bunker or wherever else they might have been sent to await their fate.

Here, why don't you take a tour and make yourself familiar with what you are trying to discuss. [/quote]

Thank you but I am generally familiar with the plan and construction of the building.
The buildings were obviously designed and built as a delousing/bath facility.

What I am trying to understand is why you Believers are claiming people are wandering out into the open space
between the buildings from the shower room through a side door or walking into the building backwards from the design,
or not going through the former fumigation room.
I am correct in thinking that you and SM both see whatever it is you are claiming as ""A decent enough improvised solution?"



David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: The Improvised Solution

Post by David » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:13 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
When do you think barrack 41 was built?
I would guess b y the end of November 1942.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28652
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Out the side door

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:48 pm

David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Looking south? Doesn't that door lead to the boiler room? (Kesselhaus)
Well, it sort of would, going through another door leading south if you'd stick to the March plan with its much smaller shower room farther north inside the barrack:
You think that the arriving prisoners did not go out the door where the floor grating leads, ie. the door on the right?
Through the former fumigation room as today's visitors do? Not really. Or, at least, not on a regular basis since it would seem those destined to be gassed didn't even enter the bathhouse to go through the showers - except for those selected indoors and after a full view of their exposed bodies. But I would not really know which path they had to take to the bunker or wherever else they might have been sent to await their fate.

Here, why don't you take a tour and make yourself familiar with what you are trying to discuss.
Thank you but I am generally familiar with the plan and construction of the building.
The buildings were obviously designed and built as a delousing/bath facility.

What I am trying to understand is why you Believers are claiming people are wandering out into the open space
between the buildings from the shower room through a side door or walking into the building backwards from the design,
or not going through the former fumigation room.
I am correct in thinking that you and SM both see whatever it is you are claiming as ""A decent enough improvised solution?"


[/quote]





:hmm: Your thinking appears to be as poor as your quoting these days.
Thank you but I am generally familiar with the plan and construction of the building.
And what building would that be? Barrack 41? Barrack 42? The canopy roof and/or bunker? Both?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28652
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The Improvised Solution

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:56 pm

David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
When do you think barrack 41 was built?
I would guess b y the end of November 1942.
So you think barrack 41 was built later than the bunker, which, IIRC, was completed in October 1942, and barracks 41 and 42 were shown on the August 1942 plan for said bunker planned since at least July 1942?

When was the bunker complex begun and finished in your estimate?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Out the side door

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:20 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thank you but I am generally familiar with the plan and construction of the building.
And what building would that be? Barrack 41? Barrack 42? The canopy roof and/or bunker? Both?
ROFL

He shows minimal (i.e., Huntian) familiarity with the buildings or their construction. This has gotten comical.

He's still refusing to show his "pathways" and to cite evidence for anything he writes, it appears. No?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Improvised Solution

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:22 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:[I would guess b y the end of November 1942.
So you think barrack 41 was built later than the bunker, which, IIRC, was completed in October 1942, and barracks 41 and 42 were shown on the August 1942 plan for said bunker planned since at least July 1942?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's making it up as he goes along - and floundering miserably. Enjoying this immensely.

By the way, did you post about inmates "wandering" around? I sure as hell didn't . . .
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:25 pm

Serious question: he doesn't realize what a mess he's making of this, does he?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28652
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The Improvised Solution

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:45 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:[I would guess b y the end of November 1942.
So you think barrack 41 was built later than the bunker, which, IIRC, was completed in October 1942, and barracks 41 and 42 were shown on the August 1942 plan for said bunker planned since at least July 1942?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's making it up as he goes along - and floundering miserably. Enjoying this immensely.

By the way, did you post about inmates "wandering" around? I sure as hell didn't . . .
He must be thinking of the maze he's supposed to draw on that map, ya know, the one the new arrivals are to walk to the camp from the Lublin Station. :-P
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27669
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:12 pm

There's a serious point somewhere in David’s buffoonery. 

You, D-H, and I have made claims. We support them with evidence and explain where the evidence is from and how it supports our argument.

Heck, TLB made claims and supported them with (cherrypicked and fraudulent) evidence and (defective) explanations. At least he provided the formal shell of discussion.

David OTOH seems to suffer from the delusion that he gets to make claims without providing evidence or explanation for them - but then he robotically asks others questions about their arguments as a way of supporting his own!

This is beyond daft. It comes straight outa Meshuggatown. It's why discussion with him is so circular.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Maybe they met in the middle?

Post by Denying-History » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:48 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.
Just so I understand your theory,
If people entered from the southern end, do you claim they exited out of the northern door?
Or do you having them turn around and also exit from the southern door?
It would seem they exited out the western side of barrack 41 - you can see the door on the wall of the tubs leading to the small corridor, the side door to the outside in images showing that angle, and on the sketch by the Soviet Commission...

ETA Image
Look at that short line in the lower third of 41, going to the left pointing at barrack 42.
I think this might help David understand the layout.

Image
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies