Is god destiny of man?

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.

Is God Destiny OF man

No
17
85%
Yes
1
5%
can't say
2
10%
 
Total votes: 20

User avatar
vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4577
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 am
Location: Honolulu

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by vanderpoel » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:05 am

maunas wrote:Hi Lausten, Poodle, vanderpoel, Kilgore Trout and Aztexan,
Though i have still to study the method of science something has come up and i mention it below:
Back ground randomness is a fact. I have also suggested an experiment in which brain detached from the body causes more random dreams.

STOP and THINK before you detach your brain from your body. With the science we currently have you'll still be unable to think critically and it would sadden us to remember you only for our own failure to broaden your view.

Also, it is against the rules.
A higher power will be contacting you.
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:15 am

Hi Lausten,
In the addendum of my write up i had mentioned about an experiment as follows:

addendum:-"The laws that concern creation and destruction as we know it may or may not have existed before a few thousandth's of a billisecond into the Big Bang, but even the word "before" loses meaning at that point. Different laws existed "before" then."--Now this observation is a result of true chaos existing in the singularity previous to those few milliseconds,because only in such a scenario the maths of probability and statistics fails.Not different laws, infact, no laws existed in the singularity chaos.The evidence that singularity chaos consisted of infinite consciousness comes from the fact that,consciousness un tamed by the universe inside and outside us expresses true randomness (physiological and biochemical changes occur in our body both voluntarily as well as involuntarily.The voluntary component of our bodies are stimulated by the environment external to the body while the autonomic nervous system behavior is involuntary and innate property unique for the individual organism.This involuntariness increases to its maximum in the brain during R.E.M sleep,when thoughts and other sensations occur in our brains without our control and so almost truly randomly.A living brain excised from a body devoid of any afferent nervous connections and supplied by synthetic(hormone less)blood should show truly random EEG(REM EEG is most random when the brain receives least signals from the body i.e a painless peaceful sleep produces the most random dreams.).Their is a universe inside us because time and space are practically infinitely divisible). After those few milliseconds,the randomness becomes near true randomness and so comes within the scope of quantum mechanics and later it becomes very imperceptible in Newtonian mechanics, finally disappearing in relativistic mechanics.
Last edited by maunas on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by Lausten » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:08 am

Okay, that is not an experiment. It doesn't count if you say what the result of the experiment would be without actually doing it. The only place I've seen that is on Futurama. That's a cartoon TV show. Are you taking any science classes? How about philosophy? Comparative religion maybe? Mythology? Anthropology? Logic? Science fiction writing? Anyone you can talk to in person?
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 am

Hi Lausten, vanderpoel,
The experiment has been done(observed) many times. When i sleep peacefully and am woken up during REM
sleep,i recall having a wild/ awkward dream. While, when i sleep with pain (eg.bladder full of urine) and pain wakes me up, i recall having a much more orderly dream.
The above observation i think may indicate that our brain is affected by back ground randomness (like a decaying radioactive lump of memories) and this is the cause of freewill. The infinite consciousness in the big bang singularity is caused by the infinite times the fates of various past universes have been written on it by us and this is the cause of background randomness in the present Universe.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:16 am

It is not wishful thinking,it is a fact. Internet is a very primitive state of the godly brain.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:47 am

Lausten wrote:Okay, that is not an experiment. It doesn't count if you say what the result of the experiment would be without actually doing it. The only place I've seen that is on Futurama. That's a cartoon TV show. Are you taking any science classes? How about philosophy? Comparative religion maybe? Mythology? Anthropology? Logic? Science fiction writing? Anyone you can talk to in person?

Hi Lausten,
I am not taking any classes.No one i can talk to in person about these matters.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by Lausten » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 am

maunas wrote:The above observation i think may indicate that our brain is affected by back ground randomness (like a decaying radioactive lump of memories) and this is the cause of freewill. The infinite consciousness in the big bang singularity is caused by the infinite times the fates of various past universes have been written on it by us and this is the cause of background randomness in the present Universe.

The only thing good about the above is that you are saying "I think" instead of "I know" or "I have proven". Your leaps of logic are larger than the current known universe. Neuroscience is a very interesting field that should get a lot of funding in the years to come. You might want to set your sights there.

ADDENDUM: Since you say you are being sincere, I should add that the other thing you are getting right is that you are curious. That is where all science started. Aristotle got a lot of things wrong because he never did any experiments, he didn't test his ideas, still we owe him a lot for just thinking about stuff. But that was a long time ago and we have ways of figuring things out now. To be taken seriously, you have to take those ideas and do something with them. First, you look up what others have already done, so you don't waste your time repeating experiments, then you collect your own data. Important note: personal experience does not count as data. After you do that, then you can come up with a valid hypothesis.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:40 pm

A slight error and we will become Anti Christ
DICTION OF GOD :

GOD = Almighty = divine = majesty = formidability = enervation = grimness = omen = frightening = dreadfulness = awfulness = fear = veneration = reverence = Worship = Prayer = concern = worry = trouble = upset = Disorder = haphazard = random = aberrant = variant = alteration = change = amelioration = purification = Sanctification = Blessing = consecration = Love = loyalty = devotion = = dedication = faith = Religion = organization = arrangement = regularity = ORDER = INVOLUTION = DEPRESSION = OPINION = BELIEFS = INTENTION = WILL = involuntariness = GRAVITY = Black hole = SINGULARITY = COSMIC EGG = Brahmanda = INSTANTANEOUSNESS = TIMELESSNESS = SPACELESSNESS = Invisible = indiscernible = insensible = senseless = unintelligent = stupid = foolish = preposterous = derisory = ridiculous = farcical = ludicrous = idiotic = absurd = nonsensical = Nonsense = odd = inharmonious = unacceptable = Impossible = impractical = Laputan = visionary = seer = oracle = perceive = realize = earn = acquire = develop = formulate = show = confirm = support = assistance = resource = asset = plus = attribute = assign = distribute = exist = be = particle = body = MASS = MEMORY = Truth = PERMANENCE = SURVIVAL = genuine = real = corporeal = material = limit = determine = influence = affect = effect = do = OCCURRENCE = Creation = MANIFESTATION = RELIGION = FORCE = RIGID = BLIND = certainty = INVOLUNTARY = FUNDAMENTAL = CONCEIVING = DOCTRINE = DOGMA = ATTRIBUTE = OSCILLATION = MAGNITUDE = DEGREE = BEHAVIOUR = ENERGY = MATTER = RITUAL = PROCESS = INDUCTION = FOCUS = BODY = PREDICTABILITY = PREDETERMINATION = BECOMING = EXISTENCE = COMMIT = PERFORM = GIVING = DEVOTE = TRUST = CONFESSION = TRANSFORMATION = CHANGE = REACTION = ACTION = LIBERATION = EMANCIPATION = INTERMINGLING = UNIFICATION = INTERCOURSE = CREATION = GLOBLIZATION = ONENESS = FUTURE = fix = set = obsession = compulsion = coercion = Terror = Force = Energy = WORK = MONEY = (action = reaction) = (inflation = depression) = (implosion = explosion) = (violence = peace) = (wildness = tameness) = (unruliness = ruliness) = (unite = divide) = (add = subtract) = (construction = destruction) = (disobedience = obedience) = (goodness = badness) = (normality = abnormality) = (balance = imbalance) = (regularity = irregularity) = (Order = disorder) = (voluntary = involuntary) = (will = freewill) = (nonrandomness = randomness) = (Christ = Anti-Christ) draw = pull = attraction = fascinate = intrigue = captivate = charm = appeal = lawfulness = MOTIVATION = DISCIPLINE = Prayer = supplication = invocation = conjuration = magic trick = illusion = Occult = becloud = taint = cloud = swarm = teem = pour = give = sacrifice = worship = deception = deceit = fraud = dupery = falsity = untruth = lie = Misinformation = misleader = Misguidance = duplicity = falsity = misinform = misdirection = corruption = spoil = frustration = thwarting = hindrance = deterrence = discouragement = warning = admonition = reprimand = caution = circumspection = prudence = discretion = voluntary = Volition = knowledge = noesis = cognition = arrangement = Order = establishment = organization = stay = fastening = fixing = controller = judging = verdict = belief = COGNITION = information = determination = INTELLECT = THOUGHT = ADDICTION = Mind = = logic = evidence = apparentness = manifestation = demonstration = establishment = show = defining = quantification = measure = evaluation = judge = estimate = forecast = prediction = prescience = prevision = prognostic = divination = vaticination = sibyl = oracle = Kabbalah = crypticness = mysteriousness = imperceptibility = unperceivability = undetectability = inconspicuousness = obscureness = dark = night = Erebus = Nyx = Hades = Hell = Satan = Devil = execration = curse = evil = Lucifer = Anti-Christ
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4577
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 am
Location: Honolulu

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by vanderpoel » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:47 pm

maunas wrote:A slight error and we will become Anti Christ

I am already anti Christ.
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:35 pm

vanderpoel wrote:
maunas wrote:A slight error and we will become Anti Christ

I am already anti Christ.

It does not mean that you are on the path of manifesting ANTI Christ
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am

Lausten wrote:
maunas wrote:The above observation i think may indicate that our brain is affected by back ground randomness (like a decaying radioactive lump of memories) and this is the cause of freewill. The infinite consciousness in the big bang singularity is caused by the infinite times the fates of various past universes have been written on it by us and this is the cause of background randomness in the present Universe.

The only thing good about the above is that you are saying "I think" instead of "I know" or "I have proven". Your leaps of logic are larger than the current known universe. Neuroscience is a very interesting field that should get a lot of funding in the years to come. You might want to set your sights there.

ADDENDUM: Since you say you are being sincere, I should add that the other thing you are getting right is that you are curious. That is where all science started. Aristotle got a lot of things wrong because he never did any experiments, he didn't test his ideas, still we owe him a lot for just thinking about stuff. But that was a long time ago and we have ways of figuring things out now. To be taken seriously, you have to take those ideas and do something with them. First, you look up what others have already done, so you don't waste your time repeating experiments, then you collect your own data. Important note: personal experience does not count as data. After you do that, then you can come up with a valid hypothesis.


Hi Lausten,
Part of Einstein’s brilliance was evidenced by his being able to draw conclusions simply by thinking, so i am trying the same.,If you have time,please see my other posts .I strongly feel the need for the guidance of a person who can help me become famously intelligent with or without any institutional qualification. I am 50 years old and i don't think any worthy institution will enroll me as a student.
Last edited by maunas on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:27 am

I don't know if it is really true or not, that, the minds of people seem to be afraid of voting against the traditional concept of god.Or may be they tend to overlook my definition of god in spite of unambiguous evidences in it's favor.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by Lausten » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:23 am

I am 50 years old and i don't think any worthy institution will enroll me as a student.

Your 50 and in High School? You said "I am high school", what did you mean by that?
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:27 am

Lausten wrote:
I am 50 years old and i don't think any worthy institution will enroll me as a student.

Your 50 and in High School? You said "I am high school", what did you mean by that?


Lausten wrote:
I am 50 years old and i don't think any worthy institution will enroll me as a student.

Your 50 and in High School? You said "I am high school", what did you mean by that?


Hi lausten,
I was in high school in 1978-1979,but from 8th grade,i found that most of my teachers were not fit to teach.Most were prejudiced against me and hated me probably because i pointed to their errors or asked questions which they could not answer.So practically i developed hatred against institutional education and started studying on my own,as i liked.On the insistence of my father i studied further and gave my 12th grade examination and secured just 57.7% marks.I later enrolled myself for Bsc biology followed by Msc zoology with specialization in fish and fisheries.It speaks volumes of my education because i am able to recognize only catfish from their barbels.
I was interested in gerontology and immunology,the teaching facilities for which were not available in my city. I gave my examinations after studying guess papers for a day or two just prior to my exams that is why i don't consider myself educated.After my so called education i became a medical representative and gave excellent ideas to my company for sales promotion as well as some novel formulations.Seeing my aptitude the company called me to Bombay and appointed me as a scientific officer.When my vice president asked me, what i plan to do?I told him that i could make a very economical hepatitis-B vaccine,because as i was going to meet him an idea had suddenly appeared in my mind (to use antigens to produce antibodies and to use anti idiotopes on those antibodies by attaching them to polymer or some other adjuvants to produce a high yield and potency of antigens (idiotopes) again for the purpose of mass vaccinations).As my immediate boss asked me to visit British library,American library and Haffkine institute and some others to check if some one else has not already done this research--i was upset to find that Kennedy,R.C.,MELNICK,J.L. and Dressman,G.R. (1984), had already done this type of wok titled,"Antibody to hepatitis B virus induced by injecting antibodies to the idiotype":,Science223 930-931. At almost the same time oral drug for hepatitis- B,Lamivudine got launched in the market.Due to some personal family problems ,i left the company a year later and returned to Kanpur at the end of year 2000. Since then i am doing private allopathic medical practice without a valid licence.Though it is difficult to believe i have been able to cure many patients whom even the specialist doctors could not cure.I have not put up a medical board or advertise myself as a doctor but patients come to me by hearing from other patients who get cured.
Last edited by maunas on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34378
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by Gord » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 am

maunas wrote:Since then i am doing private allopathic medical practice....

Say what? "Allopathic?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allopathic_medicine

Allopathic medicine is an expression commonly used by homeopaths and proponents of other forms of alternative medicine to refer to mainstream medical use of pharmacologically active agents or physical interventions to treat or suppress symptoms or pathophysiologic processes of diseases or conditions.[1] The expression was coined in 1810 by the creator of homeopathy, Samuel Hahnemann (1755–1843). Never accepted as a mainstream scientific term, it was adopted by alternative medicine advocates to refer pejoratively to mainstream medicine.[2] In such circles, the expression "allopathic medicine" is still used to refer to "the broad category of medical practice that is sometimes called Western medicine, biomedicine, evidence-based medicine, or modern medicine".[3]

Why would you call it "allopathic" if you're not a practitioner of homeopathic and/or other alternative medicines?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Gord wrote:
maunas wrote:Since then i am doing private allopathic medical practice....

Say what? "Allopathic?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allopathic_medicine

Allopathic medicine is an expression commonly used by homeopaths and proponents of other forms of alternative medicine to refer to mainstream medical use of pharmacologically active agents or physical interventions to treat or suppress symptoms or pathophysiologic processes of diseases or conditions.[1] The expression was coined in 1810 by the creator of homeopathy, Samuel Hahnemann (1755–1843). Never accepted as a mainstream scientific term, it was adopted by alternative medicine advocates to refer pejoratively to mainstream medicine.[2] In such circles, the expression "allopathic medicine" is still used to refer to "the broad category of medical practice that is sometimes called Western medicine, biomedicine, evidence-based medicine, or modern medicine".[3]

Why would you call it "allopathic" if you're not a practitioner of homeopathic and/or other alternative medicines?


Hi Gord,
Check the final paragraph of the reference which you have given from Wikipedia it says:Current

Use of the term remains common among homeopaths, and has spread to other alternative medicine practices. The meaning implied by the label has never been accepted by conventional medicine, and is still considered pejorative by some.[12][13] More recently, some sources have used the term allopathic, particularly American sources wishing to distinguish between Doctors of Medicine (MD) and Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) in the United States.[8][9][14] William Jarvis, an expert on alternative medicine and public health,[15] states that "although many modern therapies can be construed to conform to an allopathic rationale (e.g., using a laxative to relieve constipation), standard medicine has never paid allegiance to an allopathic principle" and that the label "allopath" was "considered highly derisive by regular medicine."[12]

However, many conventional medical treatments do not fit this definition of allopathy, as they seek to prevent illness, or remove the cause of an illness by acting on the etiology of disease.[16][17]

And the web definitions are as follows:

of or relating to the practice of allopathy; "allopathic remedies"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

(allopathy) the usual method of treating disease with remedies that produce effects differing from those produced by the disease itself
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

(allopathy) traditional medicine; a traditional medical method or treatment
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/allopathy

(allopathy) A therapeutic system in which a disease is treated by producing a second condition that is incompatible with or antagonistic to the first (Stedman's).
http://www.osteopathie1.de/ENGLISH/glossary.html

(Allopathy) the treatment of disease using medicines whose effects are different from those of the disease being treated and which have no relationship to the disease symptoms. ...
newhorizonsnaturalhealthcare.com/nhnhc_4_012.htm

(Allopathy) The traditional approach to treatment that most veterinarians practice; treating the disease by supressing its symptoms or attempting to destroy the microbes associated with the condition; the opposite of homeopathy. Sometimes called the Western approach.
http://www.canine-epilepsy.com/Terminology.html

(Allopathy) the dominant medical system in the West (and elsewhere) using the doctrine of opposites
http://www.homeopathy-help.net/Resources/glossary.html

medical approach utilizing more synthetic drugs to obtain symptomatic relief and the healing of the disease
http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/2-voc ... ncini.html

One of two schools of medicine that treats disease by inducing effects opposite to those produced by the disease. The other school of medicine is osteopathic.
http://www.deha.org/Glossary/GlossaryA.htm

Refers to conventional medicine as practiced by the graduate of a medical school which grants a medical degree.
fixmedoc.com/index.php
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34378
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by Gord » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Ohhhhh, you're an osteopath! I never would have thought of that.

http://www.quackwatch.com/04ConsumerEdu ... osteo.html
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 14080
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by Major Malfunction » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:55 pm

I know a little local shopping village where there's an osteopath and a chiropractor right nextdoor to each other. Judging by the walls of text in their windows stating competing qualifications, expertise, experience and benefits, I gather they don't get along all that well.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by Lausten » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Maunas wrote:I was in high school in 1978-1979,but from 8th grade,i found that most of my teachers were not fit to teach

Yeah, a lot of 8th graders feel that way. On some occasions they are right, but generally, the system of teacher certification works. Similarly, the certification of doctors works. Not always, sometimes homeopathic doctors can get in good with hospitals boards and local authorities and get away with it for a while. They get caught.
http://lawmedconsultant.com/173/the-unbelievable-but-true-story-of-the-nurses-of-winkler-county-part-1/
You think you are smarter than the combined intelligence of hundreds of years of refinement of a system that has brought us brain surgery and heart transplants. You're not.
mauna wrote:I am 50 years old and i don't think any worthy institution will enroll me as a student.

People a lot older than that go to school, so I don't think you are understanding the barrier here. Schools teach you what they know, based on scientifically determined facts. You want someone to certifiy that what you have already determined is true, based on your own misconceptions, is actually true. It doesn't work that way.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
moth1ne
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1721
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 pm
Custom Title: theyscanhearsmythots
Location: Washington

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by moth1ne » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:59 pm

I read about the first... paragraph? If there was one... How do people like this stumble onto a skeptic forum, post something as self-affirming and deluded as this, and expect rational minds to not call it out as baloney? It all boils down to human chauvinism. "We're special because God made us in his image and has a plan for us." Or we are inconsequential and could be blotted out in an instant by a solar flare or asteroid.

Also, alternative medicine has to be one of the biggest rackets in the world.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan, The Demon Haunted World

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:59 am

Gord wrote:Ohhhhh, you're an osteopath! I never would have thought of that.

http://www.quackwatch.com/04ConsumerEdu ... osteo.html


Hi Gord,
Not osteopath. Physician using standardized evidence based medicines.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:I know a little local shopping village where there's an osteopath and a chiropractor right nextdoor to each other. Judging by the walls of text in their windows stating competing qualifications, expertise, experience and benefits, I gather they don't get along all that well.


Hi Major Malfunction,
I do neither an osteopathic nor a chiropractic practice. I am a physician using modern evidence based medicine,though not always in ways as used by other general physicians.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:28 pm

moth1ne wrote:I read about the first... paragraph? If there was one... How do people like this stumble onto a skeptic forum, post something as self-affirming and deluded as this, and expect rational minds to not call it out as baloney? It all boils down to human chauvinism. "We're special because God made us in his image and has a plan for us." Or we are inconsequential and could be blotted out in an instant by a solar flare or asteroid.

Also, alternative medicine has to be one of the biggest rackets in the world.


Hi moth1ne,
The baloney of my mind is because God made me in his image.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by Lausten » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:41 pm

though not always in ways as used by other general physicians

This is the part that would make me wonder why I would come to you for any medical advice.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Lausten wrote:
Maunas wrote:I was in high school in 1978-1979,but from 8th grade,i found that most of my teachers were not fit to teach

Yeah, a lot of 8th graders feel that way. On some occasions they are right, but generally, the system of teacher certification works. Similarly, the certification of doctors works. Not always, sometimes homeopathic doctors can get in good with hospitals boards and local authorities and get away with it for a while. They get caught.
http://lawmedconsultant.com/173/the-unbelievable-but-true-story-of-the-nurses-of-winkler-county-part-1/
You think you are smarter than the combined intelligence of hundreds of years of refinement of a system that has brought us brain surgery and heart transplants. You're not.
mauna wrote:I am 50 years old and i don't think any worthy institution will enroll me as a student.

People a lot older than that go to school, so I don't think you are understanding the barrier here. Schools teach you what they know, based on scientifically determined facts. You want someone to certifiy that what you have already determined is true, based on your own misconceptions, is actually true. It doesn't work that way.


Hi Lausten,
I don't do brain surgery and heart transplants at present.I only diagnose such requirements and if any of my patients require such treatments i refer them to neuro and cardiac surgeons respectively.I only follow up the drug treatments of my such patients as in my experience surgeons are not generally good at prescribing medicines.
Medical schools in my country do not allow a 50 year old man to sit in a medical entrance exam.Moreover i
have to run the expenses of my family and at present i simply can't afford to study in a medical school.
By the way i was just curious to know if you have read my posts in other skeptic forums,particularly the one titled,"Is freewill real or an illusion? "as it has relevance to this one. NB:the ideas expressed in it had come to me when i was in 8th grade.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Lausten wrote:
though not always in ways as used by other general physicians

This is the part that would make me wonder why I would come to you for any medical advice.

Hi Lausten,
Fear of the different (normally considered abnormal) is instinctive.All the medicines available at our disposal today, are if coherently studied and used, can extend the maximal productive life span of ours, i believe to about 200 years or more.By then newer technologies will extend it indefinitely.Many patients come to me only after the regular physicians have failed to satisfactorily diagnose or treat their ailments.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
moth1ne
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1721
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 pm
Custom Title: theyscanhearsmythots
Location: Washington

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by moth1ne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:42 pm

maunas wrote:
Lausten wrote:
though not always in ways as used by other general physicians

This is the part that would make me wonder why I would come to you for any medical advice.

Hi Lausten,
Fear of the different (normally considered abnormal) is instinctive.All the medicines available at our disposal today, are if coherently studied and used, can extend the maximal productive life span of ours, i believe to about 200 years or more.By then newer technologies will extend it indefinitely.Many patients come to me only after the regular physicians have failed to satisfactorily diagnose or treat their ailments.


And you "treat" or "diagnose" them?
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan, The Demon Haunted World

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 pm

moth1ne wrote:
maunas wrote:
Lausten wrote:
though not always in ways as used by other general physicians

This is the part that would make me wonder why I would come to you for any medical advice.

Hi Lausten,
Fear of the different (normally considered abnormal) is instinctive.All the medicines available at our disposal today, are if coherently studied and used, can extend the maximal productive life span of ours, i believe to about 200 years or more.By then newer technologies will extend it indefinitely.Many patients come to me only after the regular physicians have failed to satisfactorily diagnose or treat their ailments.


And you "treat" or "diagnose" them?


Hi moth1ne,
Yes i do diagnose and treat them.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34378
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by Gord » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 pm

maunas wrote:
Gord wrote:Ohhhhh, you're an osteopath! I never would have thought of that.

http://www.quackwatch.com/04ConsumerEdu ... osteo.html


Hi Gord,
Not osteopath. Physician using standardized evidence based medicines.

I thought that website I linked to suggested they were almost the same thing. In other words, osteopaths are physicians using standardized evidence based medicine.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by Lausten » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:39 pm

maunas wrote:Fear of the different (normally considered abnormal) is instinctive.All the medicines available at our disposal today, are if coherently studied and used, can extend the maximal productive life span of ours, i believe to about 200 years or more.By then newer technologies will extend it indefinitely.Many patients come to me only after the regular physicians have failed to satisfactorily diagnose or treat their ailments.

And fear of someone who believes things with no evidence is completely rational. Especially if that person is going to probe me, recommend that I ingest things and then ask for money.

People go to faith healers too, that doesn't make them legimate. I'm not saying you are a faith healer, I'm saying the fact that people come to you is not evidence for anything.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
moth1ne
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1721
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 pm
Custom Title: theyscanhearsmythots
Location: Washington

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by moth1ne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Many children go to santa claus at the mall every year around christmas to confirm their christmas wishlists. Doesn't mean that anything is confirmed. Osteopathic doctors underestimate the power of the human brain. Psychological pain and ailments are often the case when medical doctors cannot get a proper diagnosis. Of course the patient doesn't want to believe there is something wrong with their head so they go to osteopaths who mess with their heads even a little more.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan, The Demon Haunted World

User avatar
whitmancharles
New Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:18 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by whitmancharles » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:15 am

So many words and so little meaning!

User avatar
Donnageddon
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1047
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:07 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by Donnageddon » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 am

whitmancharles wrote:So many words and so little meaning!


I have been hesitant about proclaiming a "signature phrase"... but this tempts me.
My name is not Donna.

KrishnaBhakt
New Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by KrishnaBhakt » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:05 pm

I would have to say: "no." But actually, I would have to qualify that somewhat.

In my worldview we are all God in quality but minute (even infinitesimal!) in quantity.

Like sparks in a fire, we are all the fire. However, the fire itself is larger and more expansive, than any one flame or spark.

So to answer your question completely, we are all actually one with God right now, and therefore share some level of identity with God (Krishna). The problem is we are experiencing a spiritual amnesia where we have forgotten this basic fact. Once time ends, and we "wake up" from this dream of death, then we will reach our inheritance as sons (or daughters if you wish to be politically correct) of God....

User avatar
moth1ne
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1721
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 pm
Custom Title: theyscanhearsmythots
Location: Washington

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by moth1ne » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:44 pm

KrishnaBhakt wrote:I would have to say: "no." But actually, I would have to qualify that somewhat.

In my worldview we are all God in quality but minute (even infinitesimal!) in quantity.

Like sparks in a fire, we are all the fire. However, the fire itself is larger and more expansive, than any one flame or spark.

So to answer your question completely, we are all actually one with God right now, and therefore share some level of identity with God (Krishna). The problem is we are experiencing a spiritual amnesia where we have forgotten this basic fact. Once time ends, and we "wake up" from this dream of death, then we will reach our inheritance as sons (or daughters if you wish to be politically correct) of God....

Like people on fire, we are all screaming and rolling around on the ground.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan, The Demon Haunted World

KrishnaBhakt
New Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by KrishnaBhakt » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:09 pm

moth1ne wrote: Like people on fire, we are all screaming and rolling around on the ground.


Quite. We are all lunatics treading water in this material world. ;)

User avatar
moth1ne
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1721
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 pm
Custom Title: theyscanhearsmythots
Location: Washington

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by moth1ne » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:36 pm

KrishnaBhakt wrote:
moth1ne wrote: Like people on fire, we are all screaming and rolling around on the ground.


Quite. We are all lunatics treading water in this material world. ;)

I like how you read that in to what I said...
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan, The Demon Haunted World

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:15 am

Hi everybody,
Here i give one more evidence in favor of speculations in the opening post. In short- "the joining of all human and artificial intelligence's will one day make 'God' who will be capable of recreating another big bang for the next universe".



Concentric circles in WMAP data may provide evidence of violent


pre-Big-Bang activity

By V. G. Gurzadyan
1
and R. Penrose
2
1.Yerevan Physics Institute and Yerevan State University, Yerevan, 0036, Armenia
2. Mathematical Institute,24-29 St Giles’, Oxford OX1 3LB, U.K.

Abstract Conformal cyclic cosmology (CCC) posits the existence of an aeon preceding our Big Bang B, whose conformal
infinity I is identified, conformally, with B, now regarded as a spacelike 3-surface. Black-hole encounters, within bound
galactic clusters in that previous aeon, would have the observable effect, in our CMB sky, of families of concentric circles
over which the temperature variance is anomalously low, the centre of each such family representing the point of I at which
the cluster converges. These centres appear as fairly randomly distributed fixed points in our CMB sky. The analysis of
Wilkinson Microwave Background Probe’s (WMAP) cosmic microwave background 7-year maps does indeed reveal such
concentric circles, of up to 6σ significance. This is confirmed when the same analysis is applied to BOOMERanG98 data,
eliminating the possibility of an instrumental cause for the effects. These observational predictions of CCC would not be
easily explained within standard inflationary cosmology.

According to conformal cyclic cosmology (CCC)[1-3], what would normally be regarded as a
probable entire history of our universe, starting with its Big Bang and ending with its accelerating de
Sitter-like expansion (assuming a positive cosmological constant Λ [4]), is taken to be but one aeon in
a (perhaps unending) succession of such aeons, where the conformal 3-surface B representing the
big bang of each aeon is regarded as the conformal continuation of the remote future (i.e. conformal
infinity I [5,6]) of the previous one. CCC takes there to be no inflationary phase in any aeon, the
observational support that inflation enjoys being supposed to be equally supported by the existence of
the final exponential expansion occurring in the previous aeon [7].

Here we consider a particularly striking observational implication of CCC which, in a sense,
actually allows us ―to see through‖ the big bang into the previous aeon. We discuss our analysis of the
Wilkinson Microwave Background Probe’s (WMAP) data in relation to this, finding a clear positive
signal, this being confirmed also in BOOMERanG98 data. Finally, we point to difficulties confronting
an alternative explanation of such observations within the framework of standard inflationary
cosmology.
The clearest observational signal of CCC results from numerous supermassive black-hole
encounters occurring within clusters of galaxies in the aeon previous to ours. These encounters should
yield huge energy releases in the form of gravitational radiation bursts. From the perspective of our
own aeon (see [3]), these would appear not in the form of gravitational waves, but as spherical,
largely isotropic, impulsive bursts of energy in the initial material in the universe, which we take to be
some primordial form of dark matter, the impulse moving outwards with the speed of light up to our
last-scattering surface .

Ref: http://phys.org/news/2010-11-scientists ... e-big.html

Penrose claims to have glimpsed universe before Big Bang ...
physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/44388

Penrose: WMAP Shows Evidence of 'Activity' Before Big Bang
www.universetoday.com/.../penrose-wmap-shows-evidence...

Pre-Big Bang Activity - Catholic Answers Forums
forums.catholic.com › Forums › Apologetics › Philosophy
2 posts - 2 authors - 12 Dec 2010
Pre-Big Bang Activity Philosophy. ... found evidence (obtained from NASA's WMAP satellite) for cosmic radiation activity BEFORE the big bang.

Concentric circles in WMAP data may provide evidence of violent ...
arxiv.org › astro-ph
Last edited by maunas on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9804
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by Pyrrho » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:05 am

Maunas, please do not post entire articles. A very brief excerpt with a link to the source, please.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
maunas
Regular Poster
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Is God destiny of man?

Post by maunas » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Pyrrho wrote:Maunas, please do not post entire articles. A very brief excerpt with a link to the source, please.

OK Fine.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.