50 dead in Florida

Duck and cover
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: 50 dead in Florida

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:08 am

Orlando Killer Worked For Company Transporting Illegal Immigrants Inside US; Was Interviewed By FBI 3 Times
Zero Hedge‎ - 1 day ago
Shortly thereafter, G4S confirmed that Omar Mateen has worked for the company since 2007. ..... importance of the mossad and pakistani isi who with the cia armed, funded, ... ---------------- But where it gets more disturbing is that as Judicial Watch reported several days ago, in a post titled, "DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing Vanloads Of Illegal Aliens Away From Border", border patrol sources said that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was quietly transporting illegal immigrants from the Mexican border to Phoenix and releasing them without proper processing or issuing court appearance documents. As a reminder, the government classifies them as Other Than Mexican (OTM) and this week around 35 were transferred 116 miles north from Tucson to a Phoenix bus station where they went their separate way. Judicial Watch was present when one of the white vans carrying a group of OTMs arrived at the Phoenix Greyhound station on Buckeye Road.----------And this is where the Mateen-G4S link emerges: as JW reported previously, a security company contracted by the U.S. government is driving the OTMs from the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector where they were in custody to Phoenix, sources said. The firm is the abovementioned G4S, the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in more than 100 countries and 610,000 employees. G4S has more than 50,000 employees in the U.S. and its domestic headquarters is in Jupiter, Florida.

Judicial Watch noted that it had filed a number of public records requests to get more information involving the arrangement between G4S and the government, specifically the transport of illegal immigrants from the Mexican border to other parts of the country.
-------------------------Outraged Border Patrol agents and supervisors on the front lines say illegal immigrants are being released in droves because there’s no room to keep them in detention. “They’re telling us to put them on a bus and let them go,” said one law enforcement official in Arizona. “Just move those bodies across the country.” Officially, DHS denies this is occurring and in fact earlier this year U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner R. Gil Kerlikowske blasted Border Patrol union officials for denouncing this dangerous catch-and-release policy
(
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:12 am

Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:21 am

another actor ---Actor number two discovered? Were 'crisis actors' deployed to sway ...

www.intellihub.com › OVERWATCH › PROPAGANDA

(INTELLIHUB) — Actor number two, who also gave his eyewitness account of the Pulse nightclub shooting Sunday to the mainline press early on, has been identified as Andy Moss, who is a London-based actor, who has 98.6K followers on Twitter.

However, the problem is deciphering if Moss was acting or not when he appeared on CNN to give his ‘eyewitness’ account, where he appeared to be crying, but no tears could be seen.

During the interview, the reporter appeared to repeatedly coach the actor and even put the name of his supposed “best friend” into his mouth, after Moss apparently forgot his line.
--------- - [ytube][/ytube]

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:57 am

ok...are we all agreed this was a setup hoax with actors courtesy of the CIA?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:32 am

gorgeous wrote:ok...are we all agreed this was a setup hoax with actors courtesy of the CIA?
No.

We recognise that you are spamming propaganda, directly lifted from David Duke's KKK Rense website.

That's all you ever do on our forum. :lol:

http://www.rense.com/general96/trumporlando.htm

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:40 am

I assume you mean that you get my point.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:05 am

With all of the condolences, mournful speeches and genuine sorrow shown live and in real color on TV no one seems to ask why it took the police apparently at least couple of hours to get the killer. Some reporter, can't even remember what TV station, said that the cops were waiting for an armoured vehicle to break the wall down or something?

If it's true that it took police such a long time to enter the concert hall then it looks like they {!#%@} up big time. It's strange though that the news organizations like CNN, with all those thousands of experts talking about the slaughter non stop 24 hours a day can't even such a simple and important question.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

ryu
Poster

Post by ryu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:24 am

gorgeous wrote:According to Media Reports Alleged Orlando mass Shooter Omar Mateen was employed by G4S which is a client and associate of Crisis Cast. The website for Crisis Cast states "Award winning role play actors and film makers specially trained in disaster and crisis management." ^^^^^
Confirmed:

ryu
Poster

Post by ryu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:25 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
gorgeous wrote:ok...are we all agreed this was a setup hoax with actors courtesy of the CIA?
No.

We recognise that you are spamming propaganda, directly lifted from David Duke's KKK Rense website.

Matt...while I love you attaking holocaust deniers for being morons...this time I think you are wrong.

ryu
Poster

Post by ryu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:38 am

Hmmm...now that I think about it, it is possible, and there are alot of plot holes as it were but nothing definitive...the fact that he was gay himself but also not and the possiblility of another shooter according to witnesses...there is way too much confusion here...

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:42 am

...and really not the time to listen to the apogee of confusion...
Lard, save me from your followers.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:58 am

A gun free space is where to be safe. I recommend Britain, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. Actually Hawaii is pretty good too.

ryu
Poster

Post by ryu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:23 am

Just found out about the blocked door
"Burbano also described his encounters with two wounded victims outside the club, including a man who had a bullet sticking out of his leg; and a harrowing moment when he helped hold a door shut to create passage for people trying to escape - possibly at the detriment of others trapped inside." Sigh...he was trying to help others...wow he was taken out of context

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:25 am

ryu wrote: Matt...while I love you attaking holocaust deniers for being morons...this time I think you are wrong.
The fact you think I'm wrong, sort of reassures every one that I'm "spot on the money".

As you only have an IQ of 70, you never checked where, historically, Gorgeous mostly links to, did you? It's the Rense website run by David Duke and Jeff Rense. I suggest you return to you regular reading of the Daily Stormer, neo-nazi forum.

By the way it's "Darwin's theory of evolution" and not "Darren's theory of evolution".

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:34 am

ryu wrote: Confirmed:
CrisisCast.com is in England you complete idiot. The guy in the video was tricking morons. You are a moron. You were tricked.

http://crisiscast.com/

You are simply too stupid to be posting on this forum.

ryu
Poster

Post by ryu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:40 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
ryu wrote: Matt...while I love you attaking holocaust deniers for being morons...this time I think you are wrong.
The fact you think I'm wrong, sort of reassures every one that I'm "spot on the money".

As you only have an IQ of 70, you never checked where, historically, Gorgeous mostly links to, did you? It's the Rense website run by David Duke and Jeff Rense. I suggest you return to you regular reading of the Daily Stormer, neo-nazi forum.

By the way it's "Darwin's theory of evolution" and not "Darren's theory of evolution".
So you bring that up. It was an auto correct issue from my tablet

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:53 am

ryu wrote: So you bring that up. It was an auto correct issue from my tablet
Your confirmation of an obvious complete lie, without checking any basic facts, makes you too incompetent to post on this forum. Go back to that JREF thread, the moderators allocated to you and your Daily Stormer, neo-nazi spams.

ElectricMonk
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Post by ElectricMonk » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:18 am

my $0.02:
the guy was a self-loathing homosexual. As a result, he had a terrible marriage and often acted violently.
To commit his crime, he had to have known the club. He probably visited the place a few times: it's so far from his home that he could have hoped that he no one would know him, preventing possible embarrassment.
Because he couldn't get a boyfriend and neither keep a wife, he decided to take out his revenge - but first, he punched the 'get to heaven quick' ticket by claiming alliance to ISIS.

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Post by TJrandom » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:19 am

CNN is now quoting club members saying that the shooter was a `regular` - every few weeks., Tuesdays.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:44 am

TJrandom wrote:CNN is now quoting club members saying that the shooter was a `regular` - every few weeks., Tuesdays.
"Ex-wife’s bombshell claim: Club shooter was gay"

"The bombshell came as a male former classmate of Omar Mateen said he had been asked out romantically by the mass killer, who reportedly was a virtual regular at the Pulse nightclub"

Kevin West, another regular at Pulse, told the Los Angeles Times that Mateen used gay dating apps on a regular basis and even messaged him on the gay dating app, Jack’d."

This all seems to be quite messy. I think this is a great example of waiting for the facts. If the shooter was on gay websites and so forth, there should be lots of evidence which may explain more what's going on.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:48 am

But, Gorgeous, cannot your "remote viewers" explain what really happened?

Please let us know, in detail, what really happened.....when they tell you.

For the moment......go away.

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:54 am

So it seems that he was a self-loathing gay Muslim.... and just possibly, a failure at both.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:59 am

He was pretty good at being the trigger-happy, rage-filled American though.
trump is Putin's bitch

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:08 am

News reports are claiming this to be the worst mass shooting in US history 49 dead, another 53 wounded. But what about the Little Big Horn? Hundreds killed....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of ... le_Bighorn

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:52 am

wake up..he worked for a CIA company that used actors....same as the mass shootings in the past...

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:01 pm

gorgeous wrote:wake up..he worked for a CIA company that used actors....same as the mass shootings in the past...
Soo you watched the Little Big Man movie? But Dustin Hoffman wasn`t in Florida...

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:05 pm

Guess who runs G4S -------- http://www.g4s.us/en-US/Who%20we%20are/ ... Solutions/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-1 ... -deep-insi

=======G4s is a front group, where CIA, Mossad, MI6 have base operation hubs all over the world.

http://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/2015/ ... zTixd.dpbs

http://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/2015/ ... h.fxiDLxE8.

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Post by Poodle » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:09 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:my $0.02:
the guy was a self-loathing homosexual. As a result, he had a terrible marriage and often acted violently.
To commit his crime, he had to have known the club. He probably visited the place a few times: it's so far from his home that he could have hoped that he no one would know him, preventing possible embarrassment.
Because he couldn't get a boyfriend and neither keep a wife, he decided to take out his revenge - but first, he punched the 'get to heaven quick' ticket by claiming alliance to ISIS.
:gp:

What he said. Good call.

"He probably visited the place a few times ...". Apparently, he was a regular.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:15 pm

she needed to be in front of the cameras again..."I'm sad"...she said really selling it this time... :lol: [ytube][/ytube]

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:25 pm

ORLANDO SHOOTING DAD A LONGTIME CIA ASSET
MadCow Morning News‎ - ----------------------------------------Omar Mateen, Wackenhut, and the CIA » Alex Jones
Infowars‎ - 14 hours ago
Before Wackenhut shed its name and became G4S, members included former FBI director Clarence Kelley, former Defense secretary and CIA ...

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:33 pm

Mateen Associated with Former Bodyguard of CIA Operative Sheikh Omar Abdul-Rahman
Infowars‎ - 1 day ago
Orlando imam handled by CIA and FBI for 15 years ... assumed, Omar Mateen were under the control of the CIA and probably the FBI. This, of ...

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:39 pm

infowars ^^------Before Wackenhut shed its name and became G4S, members included former FBI director Clarence Kelley, former Defense secretary and CIA deputy director Frank Carlucci, former Defense Intelligence Agency director Gen. Joseph Carroll, former Secret Service director James J. Rowley, former Marine commandant P.X. Kelley, former CIA deputy director Adm. Bobby Ray Inman, and previous to becoming CIA director, William J. Casey as outside legal counsel.

“The company’s board of directors reads like a who’s who of the intelligence community,” Joel Bleifuss wrote for In These Times in 1991. “The 1980s were a decade of privatization. As a for-profit intelligence service, Wackenhut appears to have taken on the kind of work that in earlier years the FBI and CIA would have done (and still do), albeit illegally.”

Casey is of particular interest. As the director of the CIA during the Reagan years, he revitalized covert operations from Central America to Afghanistan. He was a central player in the Iran-Contra affair. During his tenure, Casey “lunged into covert operations with tireless ambition. With President Reagan’s support, Casey’s CIA supported the Afghan rebels against the Soviet incursion,” writes Robert Nash (Spies: A Narrative Encyclopedia of Dirty Tricks and Double Dealing from Biblical Times to Today).

The Afghan rebels became al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

“For years, Wackenhut has been involved with the CIA and other intelligence organizations, including the Drug Enforcement Agency. Wackenhut would allow the CIA to occupy positions within the company in order to carry out clandestine operations,” terrorism expert and CIA analyst, William Corbett, told SPY Magazine in 1992.

“It is known throughout the industry,” retired FBI special agent William Hinshaw told the magazine, “that if you want a dirty job done, call Wackenhut.”

On its face, the fact Mateen worked for G4S, a reformatted Wackenhut, does not mean he was involved in covert activity.

However, as I noted yesterday, some of people he associated with are known to have worked for the CIA and the FBI.

Mateen was a follower of Marcus Dwayne Robertson, a former US Marine who acted as a bodyguard for the “Blind Sheikh” Omar Abdul-Rahman. Robertson was the imam of the Orlando-based Fundamental Islamic Knowledge Seminary. In addition to working with the CIA, he was an FBI informant for 15 years. He is linked to al-Qaeda and the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:42 pm

Bill O'Rielly "The American Gun Experience".
[ytube][/ytube]
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:39 pm

ryu wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
No.

Matt...while I love you attaking holocaust deniers for being morons...this time I think you are wrong.
Ryu, you are a good guy but you are not correct here.

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Post by OutOfBreath » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:46 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:my $0.02:
Make that 4 cents as I pool mine with yours. (With poodle in on the action this is getting big!)

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:21 pm

I've skipped all of G's postings.....but peripherally I take it some of the people on the news in the incident are also actors used for crime scene reconstructions?....something like that??? could be true but not dispositive of the horror that has occurred. I mean, crime scene re-enactment actors need a place to go and relax like anyone else and a gay club would be favored. Co-incidence at best...while the evidence comes in.

Above, I made the suggestion that regardless of what contact our shooter had with ISIS (apparently just brownian motion as the shooter has mentioned about every terrorist group there is?), the more relevant contact would be the Religion of Islam itself. Hard to tease out the various threads, more difficult the more similar or even identical they are. Looks like the shooter was a nut case from childhood on....no self selecting Lone Wolf...just the steady progression of nuttery in an environment of religion, hate groups selected by his Father, and generally supported by too many other elements in society. "Women, gays, and other Religions." What religion does that not apply to? Ha, ha. All, just a matter of degree. I can see a little nut case growing up being taught the trifeca and having the glimmer of the light that maybe his religion is wrong? So....he checks with the other proselytizers in his neighborhood. Catholics hating the gays...check. Protestants hating the gays...check. The Jews?.....they have bodyguards in their gated communities and he can't get to them...in general what saves the Jewish Religion from equal condemnation is that if you disagree with them, they leave you alone...by and large? The other Big Three don't do that so much.

Religion. Mostly the same...with some telling differences.

So......there where RED FLAGS thrown all over the place on this case. FBI investigated multiple ISIS/terrorist contacts, multiple "He's nuts" concerns from family and coworkers....but nothing could be done. Not in America where we have only two tools: total neglect-----------or jail. Shot if caught in the act. NO MIDDLE GROUND because you know....mental health services would be SOCIALISM.

Look at every "bad issue" in the world today. We are doing it to ourselves. If not directly, then by failure to address the issue.

Just................................. look.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

ryu
Poster

Post by ryu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:00 pm

I admit I was wrong and realize the real issue might have been internalized homophobia on Omar's part: https://newrepublic.com/article/134270/ ... ock-turner
https://skydancingblog.com/2016/06/14/t ... terrorism/
Indeed he might have turned to isil after going insane from homophobia and or looking for a release... far mor plausable given the evidence

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Hey Jo!: nice link to OReilly on Colbert. The best discussion on topic I have heard for a while. OReilly being less bombastic, more thoughtful than he usually is..... still wrong: "The FBI had the bad guy..." /// Ummm...NO, they did not. He only became bad later.

The Right Wing, and especially the Gun Nuts, wish for a facists regime when they disconnect the time line. They would have everyone in jail....released only on work furlough programs. Hmmm....just sparked a memory...wonder why the Right Wing /Pukes aren't suggest the Bracero program be reintroduced?.....more thinking....probably make more money for the Already Too Rich by keeping labor illegal.

Ha, ha.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:36 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I've skipped all of G's postings.
That's sensible.

The Sex Pistols did actually have good social commentary lyrics. They had a song "Holidays in the Sun" about people who follow and take advantage of, other people's tragedies. The opening lyric applies to Gorgeous and many people on forums.

"Cheap holidays in other people's misery"

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: eugenics never stopped

Post by psychiatry is a scam » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:12 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:Will this wake up some of the morons and make them see reality?
will this wake up some of the normal people and make them see reality; and admit that psychiatry drives mentally ill people insane ?
no