Benny Hinn Fan

General discussion on the subject of religion, losing religion, and having no religion to lose...
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Benny Hinn Fan

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:18 pm

Walter wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:49 pm
I am talking about a 90% administrative cost for government charity. It must be defended by the Republicans and Democrats who sit in Congress. Those whining about Trump today would have been whining about Reagan in the 1980s. I am guessing that Trump was ~17 years old in 1964, when that wonderful charity was started. Damn him!
Can you confirm what you mean by gubment charity? I assume you mean all sorts of social programs/safety net programs and the like? Those programs that provide "stability" for society to proceed as it does??

Yes.......whatever you mean, I agree the overhead cost is always an issue and the inbred/deep state bias that creates. IE: lots of reason to support GMI or UI (guaranteed minimum income, universal income) where money (charity?) is doled out per capita without the overhead of enforcing qualification evaluations and the like. More $$ actually gets to the directly intended folks.

You have to give the people bread and circus, cake, charity, or minimum support or some kind.............or you get REVOLUTION. Isn't the choice kind obvious? Just a matter of degree.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Re: Benny Hinn Fan

Post by Lausten » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:17 am

Walter wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:49 pm
Lausten wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:53 pm
I love it that you blame pencils and copy machines. That's a new one.
I am talking about a 90% administrative cost for government charity.
You're making up statistics.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com