Arguing against religion

General discussion on the subject of religion, losing religion, and having no religion to lose...
Angel
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Arguing against religion

Post by Angel » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:18 pm

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
You want to talk?
You know where I am. :lol:

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:29 pm

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
You want to talk?

Azania
Access Suspended

Post by Azania » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:56 pm

Flash wrote:You see Azania, a good sharp (und funny) retort. You can write intelligently. But you know, trying to explain the nature of the consciousness, intelligence and the Universe to us without any visible qualifications is not the way to go. ;)

I'm not trying explain anything, the reality is inexplicable. But merely pointing to something that is so obvious and near to you that if you look too hard you will miss it. To see it you have go beyond the ordinary meaning of the word intelligence. Something which most of you here are not capable of doing. Intelligence according to the definition of your own language is having the ability to acquire, understand, and use knowledge. However if you do not have the capacity to retain that information or knowledge you have collected, borrowed or had imposed upon you where is your intelligence? So fundamentally the intelligence you refer to is entirely based on your capacity to remember. To be, you need not remember a thing. Virtual or better still essential memory is inherent in the consciousness of beingness. However, to be something in particular you must remember the particulars of that persuasion. To be conscious of being conscious is to be alert and in full awareness. To be conscious only of the content of your mind is drone like, automaton. So in that sense you are probably right.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:59 pm

Azania wrote:I'm not trying explain anything, the reality is inexplicable. .
for all "mystics" and charlatans, that is true. but if you want to understand reality==use Science.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Azania
Access Suspended

Post by Azania » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:09 pm

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:
Azania wrote:... In my world there is nobody to do anything because nothing is being done ...
This is the first time in all of Azania's posts that I can actually agree wholeheartedly. All I can do is be thankful that Azania's world is surrounded by an impenetrable skull. Nothing's getting out of there. Certainly, nothing ever got in.

Ahh!! You see this is the paradox because you couldn't be further from the truth. On the contrary and in fact, you are in actuality referring to your own prison shell without even realising it. Were you not so foolishly ignorant you would break out and be free of it. In the embodiment of consciousness you are born to suffer and die. In an endless succession of events you believe to be real you do and then you undo. If only you paid attention to life as it is and how it happens rather than how it appears and how you imagine it you could learn so much more. The chick in its shell demonstrates more intelligence. For it knows that unless it breaks out there can only be death and suffering. Do not talk about my world like you know it, you know nothing apart from you own dream world.
Who are you serving?

The self of course. There is only the self.
How boring lol
I like serving idiots sometimes. Hahaha
Well then you should serve yourself more honestly. Only an idiot would deny himself.
Ah yet I am not the one denying myself.
My family denied me first ~
then society ( doctors , teachers, people
in authority etc.) .
How can I deny myself when I have nothing?
By talking of God as something separate from yourself. Before God is, you are. God is only a name given to the totality of consciousness. Before your are conscious you must be aware. There can be no consciousness without awareness but there can be awareness without consciousness. Awareness stands alone, unsupported.
God is only a part of what I am.
Otherwise I would be him.
We r one only in bin / past~ Freewill lets me
choose to be one with him.
So if ur parents die before u r born ~
u don't exist as u r only a reincarnation
of them? hehe
You are deluded and I do not mean that in an insulting manner. There is no such thing as reincarnation or free will. There is only Gods will. The will of God is nothing but the total functioning of the consciousness. Consciousness is the creator, destroyer and redeemer. You are the God. But the moment you think about being God you miss the point. All that you think you know outside of your consciousness can only be an inference. Without your presence, the embodiment of consciousness nothing exists . You yourself have already said it, all comes from nothing. Nothingness is not a state of something else, it is in and of itself. YOU are first, then you become conscious which enables you to think about yourself as being something in particular, then that idea or conception if you like becomes embodied in the consciousness giving rise to duality. Consciousness is only a reflection against the background of awareness. The moment you become conscious of yourself duality is born and the conflict between what you are in reality and what you imagine yourself to be in consciousness begins. I do not talk to you as an individual I only refer to you as the consciousness because that is all that you are. How you see yourself in consciousness is only imaginary. All your ideas, conceptions, hopes and dreams are in the consciousness, they are secondary first is your being. In the beginning consciousness is pure indivisible and singular, in the end it is the same only in between the mind arise and contaminates it with stupid ideas about God, the universe, afterlife, the self, reincarnation and other such nonsense. These are all conceptions. When you witness the death of somebody or something, what has actually happened? Something that has appeared in the consciousness has now disappeared in the consciousness. Nothing has happened to the consciousness of that thing otherwise you would not have been able to have witness it. If you are in full awareness, alert when your body finally breaths its last breath you will also witness the death of your own body. Consciousness does not die nor is it born, it does not come from somewhere nor does it go anywhere. Birth and death and all things that appear and disappear only exists IN THE CONSCIOUSNESS!! If you are still clinging to the idea of a separate God at the time of death then you will see him and disappear for a while. You are only dreaming and unless you awake from this dream state it will continue.
I don't drink that much water to be deluded
as God said to stay thirsty lol
You ~ however ~ r fat.
Excess maskes the truth.
The creator didn't come from the
nothing ~ he used the nothing to create.
If you could spin a good web you might
be able to feed yourself lol
Although I was told to stay hungry as well.
See you in your dreams ;)
You are like a child crying for the moon. What is god to you but a word in a book or a memory in your imagination. Each one dreams his own dream. You might do well to remember that, if you remember anything at all.

Azania
Access Suspended

Post by Azania » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:15 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Azania wrote:I'm not trying explain anything, the reality is inexplicable. .
for all "mystics" and charlatans, that is true. but if you want to understand reality==use Science.
Science only tells you about what goes on in the brain.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:10 am

Azania wrote:Science only tells you about what goes on in the brain.
Obviously you have no friends.

If two humans observe the same scientific experiment and note the same results, then it can't only be in one person's brain can it?

Your'e not very bright, are you?
:lol:

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:06 am

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
You want to talk?

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:10 am

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
You want to talk?

Azania
Access Suspended

Post by Azania » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:15 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:Science only tells you about what goes on in the brain.

If two humans observe the same scientific experiment and note the same results, then it can't only be in one person's brain can it?
:lol:
Yes you can put it like that. There is only seeing, the seer and the seen are both illusory, they are mere mental constructs constructed in the brain, so the numbers are irrelevant. Your understanding belies your own conviction. You are absolutely right for a change but for the wrong reason. For the lack of intelligence you misrepresent the fact of the matter without even realising it. Lol!!

Azania
Access Suspended

Post by Azania » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:27 am

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:
Azania wrote:... In my world there is nobody to do anything because nothing is being done ...
This is the first time in all of Azania's posts that I can actually agree wholeheartedly. All I can do is be thankful that Azania's world is surrounded by an impenetrable skull. Nothing's getting out of there. Certainly, nothing ever got in.

Ahh!! You see this is the paradox because you couldn't be further from the truth. On the contrary and in fact, you are in actuality referring to your own prison shell without even realising it. Were you not so foolishly ignorant you would break out and be free of it. In the embodiment of consciousness you are born to suffer and die. In an endless succession of events you believe to be real you do and then you undo. If only you paid attention to life as it is and how it happens rather than how it appears and how you imagine it you could learn so much more. The chick in its shell demonstrates more intelligence. For it knows that unless it breaks out there can only be death and suffering. Do not talk about my world like you know it, you know nothing apart from you own dream world.
Who are you serving?

How boring lol
Well then you should serve yourself more honestly. Only an idiot would deny himself.
in authority etc.) .
By talking of God as something separate from yourself. Before God is, you are. God is only a name given to the totality of consciousness. Before your are conscious you must be aware. There can be no consciousness without awareness but there can be awareness without consciousness. Awareness stands alone, unsupported.
of them? hehe
You are deluded and I do not mean that in an insulting manner. There is no such thing as reincarnation or free will. There is only Gods will. The will of God is nothing but the total functioning of the consciousness. Consciousness is the creator, destroyer and redeemer. You are the God. But the moment you think about being God you miss the point. All that you think you know outside of your consciousness can only be an inference. Without your presence, the embodiment of consciousness nothing exists . You yourself have already said it, all comes from nothing. Nothingness is not a state of something else, it is in and of itself. YOU are first, then you become conscious which enables you to think about yourself as being something in particular, then that idea or conception if you like becomes embodied in the consciousness giving rise to duality. Consciousness is only a reflection against the background of awareness. The moment you become conscious of yourself duality is born and the conflict between what you are in reality and what you imagine yourself to be in consciousness begins. I do not talk to you as an individual I only refer to you as the consciousness because that is all that you are. How you see yourself in consciousness is only imaginary. All your ideas, conceptions, hopes and dreams are in the consciousness, they are secondary first is your being. In the beginning consciousness is pure indivisible and singular, in the end it is the same only in between the mind arise and contaminates it with stupid ideas about God, the universe, afterlife, the self, reincarnation and other such nonsense. These are all conceptions. When you witness the death of somebody or something, what has actually happened? Something that has appeared in the consciousness has now disappeared in the consciousness. Nothing has happened to the consciousness of that thing otherwise you would not have been able to have witness it. If you are in full awareness, alert when your body finally breaths its last breath you will also witness the death of your own body. Consciousness does not die nor is it born, it does not come from somewhere nor does it go anywhere. Birth and death and all things that appear and disappear only exists IN THE CONSCIOUSNESS!! If you are still clinging to the idea of a separate God at the time of death then you will see him and disappear for a while. You are only dreaming and unless you awake from this dream state it will continue.
You ~ however ~ r fat.
Excess maskes the truth.
You are like a child crying for the moon. What is god to you but a word in a book or a memory in your imagination. Each one dreams his own dream. You might do well to remember that, if you remember anything at all.
No ~ my mother was the child.
I am the infant.
Waiting for the moon to go away & the
rest of the stars to fall then the light will
go away.
God is his word which is more than I
can say for any so called man I've ever met.
Not everyone or everybody dreams their
own dreams. How would u do well to remember
the lies u people tell? Why would you think
I will forget? Because you want me to?
You are the mother and the infant, you gave birth to both. Why do you think there is so much variety to life? Each persons dream is superimposed over a common theme which is also in dreaming. You need not do anything about, not that you can anyway but it is enough to see it as such, then you are out of it. To remember what you are in reality keeps you safe. There is no safer place than self knowledge. It's the healing hand of God. Remember it!!

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:44 am

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
You want to talk?

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:05 am

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
You want to talk?

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Post by Lausten » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:42 pm

The great Azz wrote:Each persons dream is superimposed over a common theme which is also in dreaming. You need not do anything about, not that you can anyway but it is enough to see it as such, then you are out of it.

Your understanding belies your own conviction.

I'm not trying explain anything, the reality is inexplicable. But merely pointing to something that is so obvious and near to you that if you look too hard you will miss it.

Virtual or better still essential memory is inherent in the consciousness of beingness.

Reality is not a product of the mind, so in this light how is it even possible to describe?
If this guy is not a frat boy who took a few philosophy classes and found a book on "How to be a guru" in the library, then he might as well be. I'll give him some credit for consistency. Reality is an unexplainable dream that you can awaken to, got it. I haven't found any particular hole in his stream of consciousness, but I'm not about to waste my time looking. In the end, he admits he knows nothing and claims he knows everything because he doesn't need knowledge as we know it. At this point, it's a question of; is he stringing us on, or are we goading him into keeping this going.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

Azania
Access Suspended

Post by Azania » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:39 pm

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:

Who are you serving?

How boring lol
in authority etc.) .
of them? hehe
You ~ however ~ r fat.
Excess maskes the truth.
No ~ my mother was the child.
I am the infant.
Waiting for the moon to go away & the
rest of the stars to fall then the light will
go away.
God is his word which is more than I
can say for any so called man I've ever met.
Not everyone or everybody dreams their
own dreams. How would u do well to remember
the lies u people tell? Why would you think
I will forget? Because you want me to?
You are the mother and the infant, you gave birth to both. Why do you think there is so much variety to life? Each persons dream is superimposed over a common theme which is also in dreaming. You need not do anything about, not that you can anyway but it is enough to see it as such, then you are out of it. To remember what you are in reality keeps you safe. There is no safer place than self knowledge. It's the healing hand of God. Remember it!!
Oh what a beautiful lie.... Xp
Children come through you. Not from you.
They are not you nor are they yours.
Individuals. With one common thread. God.
Become one with God rather than 7 billion
individuals . It's the narrow path. The 7 bil'
make up the Broadway or the broad way.
U can never be too skinny or too rich but
you can be too famous or is that flamous? Hehe

Why would I lie to you? I want nothing from you, on the contrary what can you give to me?
Just as with everyone else on this forum you are not hearing what I am saying because you do not want to.
To understand what I'm tell you you must be willing to grow up. Growing old is one thing growing up is something else.
As an infant up until a certain point you were not aware of your body. The same consciousness that was present then is present now, the only difference is now you see a body in it and you identify yourself with that body.
Taking yourself to be a body/mind is the narrow path and also a grievous mistake. Bodies produce other bodies just as trees produce other trees. But the idea of a body as being yourself is something which you have given birth to in the consciousness. It is only a conception in your mind. As long as you see yourself as a body/mind you will be constrained by its limitations and restrictions. Even your thinking will remind narrow minded. Broaden and deepen your level of consciousness till your awareness becomes more effulgent and you will find yourself in a position beyond the consciousness. You must get out of the picture, step back in order to see the complete picture. Consciousness only shines because of the light which you yourself shine.

Azania
Access Suspended

Post by Azania » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Lausten wrote:
The great Azz wrote:Each persons dream is superimposed over a common theme which is also in dreaming. You need not do anything about, not that you can anyway but it is enough to see it as such, then you are out of it.

Your understanding belies your own conviction.

I'm not trying explain anything, the reality is inexplicable. But merely pointing to something that is so obvious and near to you that if you look too hard you will miss it.

Virtual or better still essential memory is inherent in the consciousness of beingness.

Reality is not a product of the mind, so in this light how is it even possible to describe?
If this guy is not a frat boy who took a few philosophy classes and found a book on "How to be a guru" in the library, then he might as well be. I'll give him some credit for consistency. Reality is an unexplainable dream that you can awaken to, got it. I haven't found any particular hole in his stream of consciousness, but I'm not about to waste my time looking. In the end, he admits he knows nothing and claims he knows everything because he doesn't need knowledge as we know it. At this point, it's a question of; is he stringing us on, or are we goading him into keeping this going.
you are whiling away time anyway waiting for an explosion that has already happened!! You would do just as well trying to figure it out on your own terms. Anything you do for the self in earnest will take you to reality. What I'm telling you is out of my own experience. I do not claim to know anything other than myself AS I AM. The problem is you see yourself as you see me, through your imagination. I do not see myself as separate from you, therefore I need not imagine you. In my world all is me and all is mine, it is the same from your perspective. But you clearly identify with the picture and therefore narrow yourself down to the puni little image that you see in the picture. The image in the mirror is of the face that stands beyond it. Step back into pure awareness and you soon realise that the mind is mirror like itself. But such is the nature of the mirror that unless there is some blemish or speck of something on it you do not see it. There is nothing that you can see on the mirror that time cannot wipe away.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:59 pm

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
You want to talk?

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Post by Lausten » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:10 pm

Broaden and deepen your level of consciousness till your awareness becomes more effulgent and you will find yourself in a position beyond the consciousness. You must get out of the picture, step back in order to see the complete picture. Consciousness only shines because of the light which you yourself shine.

Anything you do for the self in earnest will take you to reality.

The image in the mirror is of the face that stands beyond it. Step back into pure awareness and you soon realise that the mind is mirror like itself.
You sure do write purty
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Post by Poodle » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Lausten wrote: ... You sure do write purty
... despite the bad English. I've decided he can't be a native English speaker as the errors are too great and too often. He's also using a thesaurus quite a bit - needlessly using 'effulgent' and 'shining' so close together shows that. An interesting way to while away a minute or so is to edit one of his posts. Take out the repetitions and phrases with zero information content and you're left with virtually nothing (I include virtually because I'm charitable).

Azania must have a very boring life. I feel sorry for him.

EDIT: Him? Her? Doesn't come across as a her at all, but maybe I'm preconditioned to sane females.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:46 pm

Lausten wrote:You sure do write purty
Do you also enjoy looking at the way steam coming off a pile of dog crap refracts light on a clear cold sunrise?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:If two humans observe the same scientific experiment and note the same results, then it can't only be in one person's brain can it? :lol:
Azania wrote:Yes you can put it like that.
I just did.

Well that ends all your claim about one person's subjective observations being the only reality. As soon as there are two people sharing external knowledge of scientific experiments and other shared external indicators, then a better representation of reality arises. This is just logic.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:12 pm

Azania wrote:Why would I lie to you?
No one says you are lying to us.

We are saying you are a deluded stupid person, with no logic skills, who feels compelled to post hippy gibberish on our science forum, to justify your own existence to yourself. That no one on this forum, has ever agreed with you ever, suggests you also have masochistic tendencies. :D

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:13 pm

I thought the whole point was that two humans observing and agreeing on the results of a scientific experiment was in fact the very simulation we are talking about?....just multiply by number of people you think observe anything?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:26 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I thought the whole point was that two humans observing and agreeing on the results of a scientific experiment was in fact the very simulation we are talking about?....just multiply by number of people you think observe anything?
No. What I'm destroying is the claim that reality is only a subjective interpretation in one person's mind. Reality is actually external and.....real.

If one person observes a scientific experiment and writes down notes, then that could still be a subjective interpretation. However as soon as two people start observing the same experiment and writing combined notes, then that can't be individually subjective as the notes exist externally to both people. Eventually a whole body of external notes arises that explains reality. This is the basis of the scientific method. The scientific method eradicates subjective bias.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:50 pm

Well Matt: of course, you are right...or at least, you have one other person making external notes the same way you do. but I strongly suspect Azania does as well. He's just on a "jag" with varying degrees of recognition from time to time. A form of mental masturbation.

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Post by Lausten » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:16 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Lausten wrote:You sure do write purty
Do you also enjoy looking at the way steam coming off a pile of dog crap refracts light on a clear cold sunrise?
Not quite as much as watching candle's melt, but sure, steam is cool.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:01 am

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
You want to talk?

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:04 am

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
You want to talk?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:07 am

Nah, not him. Me! Me me me me me!! (And all others. :-P)

Broaden and deepen your level of consciousness till your awareness becomes more effulgent and you will find yourself in a position beyond the consciousness. You must get out of the picture, step back in order to see the complete picture. Consciousness only shines because of the light which you yourself shine.

The image in the mirror is of the face that stands beyond it. Step back into pure awareness and you soon realise that the mind is mirror like itself.
You sure do write purty
One just has to google "how to raise your consciousness" and will get something in the range of 1,070,000 results in 0.46 seconds. Of course, s/he's just regurgitating what's been all the rage oh, about fifteen to twenty years ago. :lol:
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:07 am

Angel wrote: Given enough money and I can disappear forever!!!!
Here's 10 cents. Now go away.
Ten cents.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:25 am

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
You want to talk?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: Here's 10 cents. Now go away.
Angel wrote: Where's that going to get me?
Who cares, as long as you go? :D
Angel wrote:What's the MATter ~ you just become consciously aware of how you sound?
No. I'm paying you to go away. It's you, not me. :lol:

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Post by Lausten » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:01 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Nah, not him. Me! Me me me me me!! (And all others. :-P)

You sure do write purty
One just has to google "how to raise your consciousness" and will get something in the range of 1,070,000 results in 0.46 seconds. Of course, s/he's just regurgitating what's been all the rage oh, about fifteen to twenty years ago. :lol:
Oh, I can google. Google a couple of the quotes above. I was looking for exact hits, to see if he was cutting and pasting. I didn't get any, but every site that came up was quantum this and 5 steps to awareness that.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:05 am

Lausten wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Nah, not him. Me! Me me me me me!! (And all others. :-P)

You sure do write purty
Oh, I can google. Google a couple of the quotes above. I was looking for exact hits, to see if he was cutting and pasting. I didn't get any, but every site that came up was quantum this and 5 steps to awareness that.
Exactly. It's all "enlightened" newage sewage and claptrap. Who knows, maybe there's a generator for that somewhere Gord hasn't come across yet. :-P
Lard, save me from your followers.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:28 am

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
You want to talk?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:08 am

Angel wrote: You do realize you can put me on yer ingnore list and I will at least be gone in yet mind.
I was hoping you would go away and learn to write normal sentences with normal spelling. :D

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:26 am

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
You want to talk?

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Post by Lausten » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:20 pm

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Last edited by Angel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
You want to talk?

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Post by Lausten » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Angel wrote:

Who's confused?
No normal there.
Anybody can make a definition .
All may subscribe to it.
Doesn't make it right.
What is the true definition ?
What is true?
What is right?