Methamphetamine America

General discussion on the subject of religion, losing religion, and having no religion to lose...
nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Re: Methamphetamine America

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:57 pm

JO 753 wrote:Watch the show. Peter Jenningz didnt claim to be a witness.

And to get this back on topic - my prediction iz that Walt & Jesse will be rescued frum Cartel executionerz out in the dezert by alienz at the end uv the seriez. The alienz, it will turn out in Gilliganz next show, are big fanz uv Walt's recipe.
Or the alien watchers are already fans of Walt's recipe......
Here's the thing: when somebody reports seeing "mysterious lights" in the sky... that doesn't bean that the lights were mysterious to everybody.
Quite often the folks at the Griffith Observatory, or similar can explain them.
I've met human beings, respectable citizens, with families, with jobs, who just didn't know, for instance what a meteor shower was, and thus were completely astounded when seeing one, and thought the world might be coming to an end...
And history is full of such examples of hysteria based on the available knowledge at the time.

Our perspectives are often, if not always, warped by our own experiences, and/or lack thereof.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Lausten wrote:
Wuts this, an anti-UFO religion?
That would be interesting. A religion that is based on being against something that, by definition, is unidentified. What would its most extreme followers do? Stand on the corner with a sign that said, "The end might be near, but we can't quite identify it." or the more liberal might say, "Everything happens for a reason. We don't know what the reasons are, but we're sure the reasons any other religion gives are wrong."
My family is having a reunion in the Yucatan, middle of December (this, I believe is still July, or six months early).
And LO !! rooms are hard, when not impossible to find.
Why? Because this is the year of the Zombie Apocalypse, and according to my source in Merida "THOUSANDS" of people from all over the world are descending upon Chichen Itza,and the surrounding cities, towns and villaages, apparently to await their dooms.
My attitude toward the existence of zombies, and the existence of space aliens is more or less the same... but who knows? Check with me in January.... my mind may have been opened by some really persuasive zombie.
Figuratively, would be preferable.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Post by Lausten » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Boy, I'm really getting behind on my pop culture

Zombies already here
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 pm

ACH! The Zombie Apocolypse iz just like fusion power - alwayz 20 yirz in the future!

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:50 pm

JO 753 wrote:ACH! The Zombie Apocolypse iz just like fusion power - alwayz 20 yirz in the future!
Then why do they have my hotel rooms in 2012?
And who knew that Zombies needed hotel rooms? Don't they take their naps in burial grounds? Or bus terminals?
Do Zombies take showers?
Do I have Zombies confused with that other creation of left wing propaganda ...... homeless people?

NMB
Skepticism:

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Lausten wrote:Boy, I'm really getting behind on my pop culture

Zombies already here
Courtney Love is unfortunate, prodigal of her talents, and probably uses too many drugs.
But she is NOT a Zombie.
Truth to tell I wouldn't mind sharing her hotel room as long as she doesn't spend too much time in the loo...
(Do Zombies USE the loo?)

NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:00 pm

hav you seen Dawn of the Dead? Best zombie movie ever!

Herez me az a zombie: http://www.nooalf.com/FINGRZoM.html

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:38 pm

JO 753 wrote:hav you seen Dawn of the Dead? Best zombie movie ever!

Herez me az a zombie: http://www.nooalf.com/FINGRZoM.html

To tell the truth I hadn't imagined you as being quite so handsome...
Pleasantly surprised.........

NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:34 am

Plenty uv rest, keep out uv the sun, stedy diet uv live meat plus Oil uv Olay to ad sum sheen to that z-helthy avacado complexion.

Herk
Poster

Post by Herk » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:46 pm

If zombies come for our brains, they'll have to wait in line behind the evangelicals.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool."
- Richard P. Feynman

Herkblog!

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:08 am

My dad woud luv the beginning uv tonites episode! He'z a dyed in the wool Chrysler loyalist.

Hard to believe we're already at the 1/2 way point uv the haf seazon. The 1st scene in the 1st episode iz starting to connect up.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:29 am

JO 753 wrote:My dad woud luv the beginning uv tonites episode! He'z a dyed in the wool Chrysler loyalist.

Hard to believe we're already at the 1/2 way point uv the haf seazon. The 1st scene in the 1st episode iz starting to connect up.
Don't be STINGY!! What do you think the connection is???
Scene one of the first episode is still a whole year away... 52nd birthday...
Tonight's chapter was fantastic... the pool scene just knocked me over, high art....
that wife makes Lady Macbeth seem so amateurish, so innocent...
LOL... marriage- wise the Whites suggest that we get what we deserve they may be the most evil couple in contemporary drama........ but then, who knows what lies ahead?

NMB.
Skepticism:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:32 am

nmblum wrote:
JO 753 wrote:Herez me az a zombie: http://www.nooalf.com/FINGRZoM.html

HAAAA ha ha hahahahahaaaaa!

...oh wait, you were serious? ;)
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Gord wrote:
nmblum wrote:
JO 753 wrote:Herez me az a zombie: http://www.nooalf.com/FINGRZoM.html

HAAAA ha ha hahahahahaaaaa!

...oh wait, you were serious? ;)

I'm stunned that you could ever even think to ask.

NMB
Skepticism:

angawawa
Regular Poster
Custom Title: A little strange

Post by angawawa » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:20 pm

(fingers in ears) nahnahnahnahnahnahnahnnahnah - I'm not listening!! I just started season four!!!!
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:52 pm

nmblum wrote:Don't be STINGY!! What do you think the connection is???
I woud luv to! I am squirming with dezire to reveal my thoughts, but its totally not going to happen!

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 pm

nmblum wrote:I'm stunned that you could ever even think to ask.
I never speculate in silence. That's why I can't think about 9/11 conspiracies on the bus -- the drivers keep calling the police.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Gord wrote:
nmblum wrote:I'm stunned that you could ever even think to ask.
I never speculate in silence. That's why I can't think about 9/11 conspiracies on the bus -- the drivers keep calling the police.
I'm thrilled that you equate my paltry musings, my ineffectual stabs at humor, with anything as serious, as demanding of exposure and analysis as 9/11 "conspiracies."
(I myself love nothing more than a good, solid, possible (leave 'probable' for later) conspiracy theory... a parallax view.)
So tell all!! What happens AFTER the police are called?
(And who are those "drivers" REALLY?)

NMB
Skepticism:

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Post by Lausten » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 pm

A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Everybody who haznt gotten thru seazon 4 needz to skip that interview! The interviewer iz wun uv thoze chowderhedz who feelz they hav to set up a clip by explaining the whole show, blathering out all sorts uv spoilerz.

fromthehills
True Skeptic

Post by fromthehills » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:36 pm

I'm already in season four, but didn't watch the interview. Trying to figure out Gus's motivations for things, at the moment. Internet has been working great, so I did a marathon last weekend.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Poor Hank!! He thought his fictional troubles were dire!!
After the "Fresh Air" interview yesterday, the NPR website was assailed with enraged cries of "spoiler!!!!"
Made me feel like an amateur where obsession is concerned...
C'mon guys... you can't discuss anything in a perfect vacuum....and NOT discussing it would deprive you of insights into details you might have missed.
My visiting son has alerted me to fleeting moments I might have overlooked that turn out to be very important clues... and I have repaid him in kind... Sunday evening may well be our adult bonding experience.
So I enjoyed the interview with the actor playing Hank... and thought his sharing of the various processes, technical..how DOES all that shooting and exploding happen?.. as well as from the emotional preparation of the player added to my pleasure in, and admiration of all the elements that have gone into the whole series.

NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:28 pm

A perfect vacuum, no. But the filiment duznt burn long if the bulb iz cracked.

There are sum movie critics out there who also hav the explainitall virus. I think they get away with it bekuz a big chunk uv the viewing public duznt hav the sense to be bothered by it. Between seeing commercialz, previewz, sneak peeks and reading a review by wun uv thoze idiots, wuts left to see at the actual movie? It reducez it to filling in a few blanks and seeing where all the previewed peicez fit into the story.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:27 pm

JO 753 wrote:A perfect vacuum, no. But the filiment duznt burn long if the bulb iz cracked.

There are sum movie critics out there who also hav the explainitall virus. I think they get away with it bekuz a big chunk uv the viewing public duznt hav the sense to be bothered by it. Between seeing commercialz, previewz, sneak peeks and reading a review by wun uv thoze idiots, wuts left to see at the actual movie? It reducez it to filling in a few blanks and seeing where all the previewed peicez fit into the story.
Agreed, agreed... and by the way "the filiment duznt burn long if the bulb iz cracked," is great wisdom in ANY language!!.
I love it.

But... we are now in an age where nothing we do, no interest we have, no taste we have developed, does not also belong to literally millions of other people...
Hard to control them all, especially since even the thoughtful ones, the considerate ones, are probably marching to their own drummers, subject to their own interpretations of what's important and what isn't.
A friend of mine currently working in Angola is as up on "Breaking Bad" as I am... even five years ago no one could have imagined that to be true... but now he wants to discuss it constantly and he asks.... no, demands... every day, what friends and even foes think about the series.
By this morning he had already listened to Terry Gross' interview, and had his own response to it... which was delight that so many people love the series..."it makes one feel less nutty to find others screaming at the radio.."
Hey... it happened.. and now it's part of the history and the fun of breaking bad.

NMB
Skepticism:

angawawa
Regular Poster

Post by angawawa » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:27 pm

There is a great article on BB in this months Rolling Stone. I only read the first two-thirds of it at the doctor's office, but it didn't give anything away.
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:51 pm

angawawa wrote:There is a great article on BB in this months Rolling Stone. I only read the first two-thirds of it at the doctor's office, but it didn't give anything away.

But the third third?
A give away could appear as the last word....
Now I'm worried.

NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:06 am

Its fun to see the actorz frum BB pop up in other showz, moviez and commercialz.

Jesse iz in a vodka commercial and hiz dad iz in a Chevy commercial running now. Gail Beoaghtehquiger iz in a cable show uv sum sort - Shirts or sumthing like that - that also haz Gina Torres frum Firefly in it. And Bryan Cranston iz in Total Recall now, iz in sum moviez coming out soon and it seemz hez been in haf the moviez that came out in the last few yearz. At this rate, he and Sam Worthington will be in EVERYTHING next year!

The end uv last nites show wuznt exactly a shocker. Did you see that coming from the beginning, Norma?

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:51 pm

JO 753 wrote:Its fun to see the actorz frum BB pop up in other showz, moviez and commercialz.

Jesse iz in a vodka commercial and hiz dad iz in a Chevy commercial running now. Gail Beoaghtehquiger iz in a cable show uv sum sort - Shirts or sumthing like that - that also haz Gina Torres frum Firefly in it. And Bryan Cranston iz in Total Recall now, iz in sum moviez coming out soon and it seemz hez been in haf the moviez that came out in the last few yearz. At this rate, he and Sam Worthington will be in EVERYTHING next year!

The end uv last nites show wuznt exactly a shocker. Did you see that coming from the beginning, Norma?
Wow!! The patron saint of children has a full time job on BB and isn't doing all that well at it... I am still recovering from the Season Two life of a child with meth addicted parents!!
Or what seemed to be an 8 year old who shot, point blank, the dope dealer... his face as expressionless as that of a corpse!!
I did see SOMETHING coming... but what actually happened shocked me anyway.
Big time.
Mostly because the shooter was acting on his own, almost as if he didn't trust the master criminals to do it.
And it all happened with the usual perfect "Breaking Bad" pacing.... built slowly and then happening with lightning speed... "box cutter" speed.
But WHO is that weird guy, anyway?
And doesn't he REALLY work for Saul ...as an employee of the extermination company?
Am I mistaken or is this another ominous detail .. among man?

NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Yes. Hez the guy who mentioned the webcam in the clock.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:12 pm

JO 753 wrote:Yes. Hez the guy who mentioned the webcam in the clock.
Now, does that mean "he's a guy who mentioned the webcam" period and that's all... or does it mean something MORE?
Obviously, his independent judgment in the matter of the webcam ingratiated him with the team.. or they wouldn't have admitted him to the inner sanctum of evil....
But what do we REALLY know?

Incidentally, as in physics or organic chemistry, SPECULATING on the yet unknown is NOT, repeat not, the same thing as being a spoiler...

It's more like taking a notion, tossing it out and seeing whether it sticks, or what subsequent events are sure prove that one has no effing idea, and that the writers and directors are way ahead of us... so far... so far..
By the way, speaking of effing anything, Walter is so effing crazy by now, that one feels that the only responsible thing is to alert his neighbors that they have a dangerous criminal/ lunatic on the same street...
Crazy but right can be an even more terrible combination that crazy but wrong.

NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:05 am

Interesting trivia - Bryan Cranston iz in the new Total Rekall, Dean Norris iz in the orijinl!

Another problem with speculation for me iz that I coud spin sum crazy & intricate plot twists that are more interesting than wut actually happenz, then I'd be disappointed. Thats even worse than gessing correctly.

angawawa
Regular Poster

Post by angawawa » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Ii just finished a mini marathon of the final episode of season 4 and the first five of season 5. All I can say is... holy f-ing sh#@. Every episode just blew me away. I had to stop several times just to catch my breath. And run into my kids room to proclaim "You have to watch this show!!!

I think the creepiest scene, of sooo many, was the end of episode 3, Skyler laying in bed and Walter getting in be hind her... I mean, my God, how freaking horrifying!

I have no idea how this is going to end.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 am

I hav a funny story related to tonites show.

I wuz helping a frend change the tranz fluid in hiz Hyundia. We were about to pour in the fresh stuff and suddenly I smell cat pee!

I hav a few malez who consider my house their territory so immediatly I'm wondering how TIME (pronounced the same az Timmy) managed to get to Steve'z car or the bran spankin new bottlez we just got frum the store wile we were here practically all the time?!? I'm sniffing & looking real close at the plastic bag, the tire on that side, the bumper... nothing! Iz it on me? No. Then I breifly wonder if maybe they keep a cat at the store, but it smellz too fresh and we didnt smell anything befor.

Then we realize its the tranz fluid itself! Just to make sure my noze wuznt going haywire, I took a wiff uv the Dexron III my car yoozez. Nope; smelled just like good ol Dexron. The particular type uv fluid for Hyundia smellz like strong fresh cat pee!

So now I'm gessing that methlamine haz a variety uv applicationz.

Dinner wuz deliciously halarious.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Perhaps you are too young to remember: before "Macmeth" there was "Macbird.." a satire on Lyndon B Johnson who rose to be President of the United States.. and the man with all kinds of blood on his hands, as he lusted for the crown...
Last night's episode clinched, beyond a doubt for me, the moral and the fascination of "Breaking Bad...." which explains the terrible discomfort as well as the exhilaration of watching a (presumably) entertainment of such literary and visual perfection.
There before us, with total clarity, is the moral deficiency of America.. and thus all of us: the nation that sacrifices all decency to the mythology of saving and succoring, making financially secure, all needs satisfied, our own children while wreaking havoc, death, including murder upon other people's children.
We are meeting the monster, Walt... Mr. White. who has taken his sense of exceptionalism, entitlement, and accompanying moral dissonance to an irredeemable level.
And look!! H e might very well be...., probably is... us.
What a horror to be faced with such a clarity that can't be denied or erased.
And to be looking forward with such relish for what comes next.

NMB
Skepticism:

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:00 pm

JO 753 wrote:I hav a funny story related to tonites show.

I wuz helping a frend change the tranz fluid in hiz Hyundia. We were about to pour in the fresh stuff and suddenly I smell cat pee!

I hav a few malez who consider my house their territory so immediatly I'm wondering how TIME (pronounced the same az Timmy) managed to get to Steve'z car or the bran spankin new bottlez we just got frum the store wile we were here practically all the time?!? I'm sniffing & looking real close at the plastic bag, the tire on that side, the bumper... nothing! Iz it on me? No. Then I breifly wonder if maybe they keep a cat at the store, but it smellz too fresh and we didnt smell anything befor.

Then we realize its the tranz fluid itself! Just to make sure my noze wuznt going haywire, I took a wiff uv the Dexron III my car yoozez. Nope; smelled just like good ol Dexron. The particular type uv fluid for Hyundia smellz like strong fresh cat pee!

So now I'm gessing that methlamine haz a variety uv applicationz.

Dinner wuz deliciously halarious.
Maybe the most uncomfortable dinner party in television history..... Jesse (Aaron Paul) continues to amaze as a perceptive actor with great delivery and super-acute body language.
And I'm still, this morning, stunned by the whole episode...so disturbing. .

Methylamine must be used in any number of consumer/industrial items, or there would be no need for an entire railroad car of it to cross the country regularly. .
I'm certainly no high school chemistry teacher, but I am a consumer. (and I keep asking around, often of people who look at me as if I were planning some heinous act). and among the items in my pantry and even medicine cabinets that contain methylamine are insecticides, and fungicides.....
And I am told it is also used in commercial fertilizers which explains why my own garden occasionally smells like cat piss: my neighbor uses a topcoat on his vegetable garden that contains SOMETHING unpleasant.. that I now believe is methyl amine.
And I am told (but haven't checked) that methylamine is also used in armaments, and has been as far back at least, as WWII, and in explosives, including those used in mining and other excavations.
(Could there be a clue in that, somehow, for somewhere down the road?

NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Coud be! Walt certainly coud expand hiz arsenal. he alredy uzed fulminated mercury, thermite and wutever it wuz in the pipe bom.

That look on hiz face at the end last nite wuz the postcard perfect picture uv megalomania!

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:13 pm

JO 753 wrote:Coud be! Walt certainly coud expand hiz arsenal. he alredy uzed fulminated mercury, thermite and wutever it wuz in the pipe bom.

That look on hiz face at the end last nite wuz the postcard perfect picture uv megalomania!
Yep.... Scarface with better English and better teeth.. Dr. Jekyll whose unleashed Mr. Hyde is even MORE malevolent.
A face that could yield nightmares.... and so awful that it has temporarily pushed aside that other detail that has to be taken care of, but that has just come up for the first time since season one: Walt's departure from a high tech company started with friends, from which he left with a $5,000.00 payoff while the other partners are now billionaires...
Something awful is buried there.... and only ten more episodes to go.
My heart valves may have to go into the shop for repair if the pace keeps up....and all the clues are cleared up.
NMB
P.S... One detail is the car, repaired by an insurance company for !900 dollars and sold immediately by Walt for 50 dollars....
Its not possible now that we're all gotten used to the rhythm of the story-telling, that that car isn't an important technicality...
Jeez... listen to me... I've really gone off the deep end...
NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 am

There iz no shallow end in this show! HAHAHAHAHA!

The guy who turned me on to the show (luckily, the first week) realized he wuz out uv hiz depth and didnt get back in after the first seazon.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:02 pm

JO 753 wrote:There iz no shallow end in this show! HAHAHAHAHA!

The guy who turned me on to the show (luckily, the first week) realized he wuz out uv hiz depth and didnt get back in after the first seazon.

So funny... and I didn't feel very well yesterday, but decided to stay in, forget work, rest, take lots of liquids, pamper myself......
Because I have to live to find out about the aborted relationship between Walt and his graduate school friends, and why Walt on his 52 birthday, and with a full head of hair... needed a machine gun....
And whether the children Walt and Skylar survive the attentions of their increasingly questionable, emotionally and morally maxed out parents..
Oh and of course the futures of my own children and their offspring... that too...

NMB
P.S. Jo: what about those two unmatched shoes? Little deal, big deal, no deal?
N.
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Little. Just to show how frazzled she iz and Hanks level uv obzervation.