Methamphetamine America

General discussion on the subject of religion, losing religion, and having no religion to lose...
JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Re: Methamphetamine America

Post by JO 753 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:30 am

My dad woud luv this: 300 & Challanger

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:27 am

They finally got the last chunks uv the drill rig out today.

During the week I figured out how to keep the meth hedz away. I put the stuff in a jar way up in a tree. No led box or anything. So now they go to meth paradise sleep at least 1/2 mile away. Hopefully they will hav the sense to pull over if they are driving.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Post by Major Malfunction » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:01 am

I haven't been keeping up with your series, JO. But man, I could use some stimulants a bit stronger than nicotine and caffeine.

Without the heart palpitations, preferably.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:37 am

Unfortunately my supermeth only seemz to affect meth hedz. They must hav sum sorta neuronal tweek thats tuned into it. Non meth hedz just get a little dizzy if they are within about 10 feet. No idea wut woud happen if a non meth hed actually took sum.

And for all the cops reading this, yes, its just fiction. All the actual events discribed here were unrelated. I simply incorporated them into the story.

its ol trq! had tq rit xat tq tri tq get xu DEA & FBI of mi as! olso hopfule tq redqs xu numbr uv mex hedz soing up in xu nabrhud. geting tq be u rel nyqsins.

So, all you jib hedz, dont bother driving all the way up from Chicago. Nothing for sale here. I hav nothing to do with wuts going on in Mali. The drill rig and cranes were here for regular construction.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:11 am

Why does everyone assume I'm a Nark and run away as soon as I enquire about their product?

Always sober.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Post by OlegTheBatty » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:50 am

Major Malfunction wrote:Always sober.

There's yer problem.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:55 am

I didn't choose my metabolism!

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:25 am

No, I thought you were an honest jib hed, looking to score sum primo skontay.

Dont need anybody who can get here being mad at me for ruining their ability to appreciate ordinary stuff.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:31 am

Too right. I'll try it on my friends first.

angawawa
Regular Poster
Custom Title: A little strange

Post by angawawa » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Hey guys. Been out of the loop for a couple of weeks, I guess. There are a bunch of holocaust denier threads that I simply can't stomach. Anyway, JO, I have been following the drama with bated breath. It's like a crank-soap-opera. I love the songs, too. I have had the talk with my kids several times about doing meth, since the town where I live is some kind of mecca for dope. My middle boy says he simply doesn't hang around with crankheads, because they are brain damaged and he's more of a mellow-type guy, if you know what I mean. It's scary, though. The stuff makes people truly psychotic. I have known guys to go without sleep for literally ten or twelve days. Psycho.
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Post by Austin Harper » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:28 pm

angawawa wrote:Hey guys. Been out of the loop for a couple of weeks, I guess. There are a bunch of holocaust denier threads that I simply can't stomach.

That's why I opted out of the Holocaust Denial sub forum.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Sumbudy haz taken to loosening the lugnuts on my car. Probably the jib hed cop, thinking he'll be able to get to me if I'm broken down on the roadside.

My main purpose for posting all this here iz in case I end up ded. Nobody short uv a gummit agency or a master hacker will be able to erase this. secondary iz az a sort uv diary and thirdly, entertainment for yall.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:24 am

Hey, I was just checking the torsion of your nuts was manufacturer spec. A poorly maintained vehicle costs lives. Doing you a favour, friend. You don't wanna die in an avoidable crash, or have to live with the guilt of taking an innocent life on your conscience, do you?

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:57 am

An interesting documentary on the history of drugs.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Finally got Sundayz mess cleaned up.

I'll try to keep it short.

I wuz just settling down with a turkey burger on rye and a mrd stingr to watch Animation Domination and then Walking Ded. Then therez this blud curdling skreeeeech sounding like it wuz on my roof. I jump rite up to go out and see wich uv my kats just got killed, grabbing a flashlite etc az I run to the bak door.

The racoonz skatter az I open the door, I see FREZ (my big wite kat) charging toward hiz other home, then I'm in the yard looking up at the roof and the tree hanging over it and I see LOxoR (Lothar), wun uv the big old timer racoonz swinging frum a branch by hiz back feet.

He had the super meth!

I put it in an old Centrum vitamin pill bottle way up in the tree to knock out the jib hedz befor they got close. It never crossed my mind that any animalz woud get to it.

He appeared to be having a good time, swinging like a monkey, occasionally letting out another skreech.

Then a tap on my shoulder.

"Hello Meester 753. Wot iz for fun tonite?"

Bartok!

With a gun. And 2 frendz with gunz.

Hiz reported deth must hav been a ruze to get me off gard. I wuz about to say sumthing in response, but LOxoR bounding down the roof directly at us, skreeching louder than ever got everybodyz attention.

Hez gotta be 40, 50 poundz so we were both diving outa the way befor thinking to do it, and I took the opportunity to keep moving. I caught a flash uv the plastic Centrum bottle in hiz jawz, a little chewed up.

I wuz around the corner uv the house ina second and then hell broke loose. All at wuns therez screaming men, screeching LOxoR, machine gunz blazing, my nayborz yelling, sparks flying frum the power linez.

I run around the frunt uv the house and jump into the hole where the next house used to be and crawl at warp factor 6 to get behind where they were. All I hear now iz snarlz and grunts.

The 2 gunmen are down. Bartok and LOxoR are restling in the muddy patch over my clogged septic tank. LOxoR breaks free and practicly flyz away around the corner uv the house, still with the Centrum bottle. Bartoks feeling around for hiz gun, givez up and grabs the machine gun frum wun uv hiz frendz and a gaggle uv clips and runz after LOxoR.

I run over to the other guy and get hiz gun. (Uzi 9mm I determin later). I giv them both a kik in the hed just to make sure they dont get up too soon befor going after Bartok.

I follow the sound uv gunshots to the lake. More nayborz are outside yelling and therez sirenz on the way.

He iz shooting at an aluminum row boat floating away out in the lake. I get closer and see an oar swinging in & out uv the water madly!? Its LOxoR!

He wuz too far away and moving to wildly to see clearly, but I jiveth ye not, he wuz rowing the freekin boat! AND FAST! Alredy 2 or 3 hundred feet out!

Bartok iz jiggling sumthing on the Uzi, I thout maybe swiching it to full auto, so I took a shot hopefully at hiz legz and hid behind a big tree. The wordz uv Fromthehillz going thru my hed 'only foolish foolz aim to wound bekuz they are foolishly misinformed by foolish TV showz'.

No return fire yet after about 10 secondz,so I risked a peek.

Bartok iz dog paddling after the boat. Hiz Uzi and ammo clips lying in the sand. Must hav jammed! No way he will catch up unless LOxoR haz a hart attack.

Then I see the blud. Lots uv blud. I must hav hit him. HA! But the sirenz are getting close, so I run back to home, hoping maybe to not end up in jail.

Time to go. Continue later.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Cool, Jo. I was just wonderin'...A typical, boring day in an average town in America? :mrgreen:
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:52 am

:lol: Ye! Quite typical in our drug & gun infested land!

Continuing

I wuz approaching the house and the jib hed cops were battering down my frunt door again. They had their hedz rapt in foil. about 20 uv my nayborz were milling around, confuzed. Tony frum across the street yellz "you got a warrant?"

3 more sherrifs carz are roaring up the street, so I just stay with the crowd. The jib hed cops are probably the only wunz that woud recognize me and they are alredy in the house.

Wun cop starts herding everybody away, and I just fade back befor Tony or anybody noticez me. Went back to the lake, grabbed the other Uzi & clips and climbed up a big tree to hide and get a good view uv the lake. It wuz too dark to really see, but a few sparklez uv reflected lite on the far side may hav been LOxoR reaching the shore.

Spent 6 owrz up there, well after the cops went away.

Missed my showz, dammit!

I snuck in thru the back door wich wuz still open, changed frum my house slops into my street clothez and snuck back out, thru sum back yardz and emty lots to end up walking home from the road.

I wuz hoping sumbody woud still be around to witness my 'return', but there wuznt so i knocked on Tonyz door to get the story uv wut happend and establish my aliby. (alabi? alliby? Ach!)

The jib hed cops got hauled off in handcuffs, also Bartoks buddyz. Called the sherrifs dept, with an understandably bad attitude, and made sure they werent too enthuziastic about getting out here to interview me. "Whoz going to pay for my door? Why do I alwayz end up threatening to sue you idiots wenever sumthing happenz here? You are less than useless!" and so on and so forth... They still havent shown up to take my report.

Big hassle. Bunch uv wasted time. The 30,000% pure meth iz in the handz uv a hyped up racoon and I am in pozession uv illegal firearmz.

They look pretty much like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hWElqCb9h8 but they are full auto. All 3 seem to be the same basic model, but Bartoks iz much better quality.

angawawa
Regular Poster

Post by angawawa » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:53 pm

JO, man, where do you live? I'm feeling lightheaded... and things look very sparkly........
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:08 pm

U O! About 50 milez NW frum Chicago. LOxoR wuz hedid west last I saw.

Probably just getting the effect frum reading this. Its so powerful, all you need iz to suspect that maybe it exists and you get hi!

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:27 pm

There are hunterz in my nayborhood. This time uv year, 6 am and the shooting on the lake starts. I gess its sumthing about permits and sleepy time rulez.

So I didnt pay any attention an owr ago wen the explosionz started. For about haf a minit anyway.

Then it sounded like sumbudyz ammo locker wuz on fire, so I went out for a look.

There were several black unmarked carz down the street with a few ajents crouched behind them with their gunz out and 2 more that I coud see next to the big treez. The bad boy house (az I call it. Its rezidents are alwayz doing sumthing bad or ilegal, such az adding a second floor to the place without a permit, domestic disturbance with their bad girlfrendz, DUI storyz, etc.)

Heard another shot frum inside. Then a window busted and smoke started pouring out. A few minits later 2 ambulancez showed up, no sirenz.

More nayborz started accumulating. Dave, whoz hows iz next to the bad boy hows told me that yesterday wun uv the bad boyz found a body in the lake and reported it. Also verified that thoze are the guyz who are hunting geese frum a row boat and thats how they came across the body.

Wun uv the agents walked up and asked "Anybody know theze guyz?" Dave sed "I sorta know Jonny and Pablo, but therez alwayz 1 or 2 new guyz living there for a wile, plus the sluts. Wut happened?"

"Jonny just got himself shot to death, and hiz 2 buddyz aint doing too good either. Wut do you know about the bodyz in the lake?"

"I only know about the wun yesterday, sir. Wut otherz were there?"

"We found 3 more sunk near a drain pipe, looked like they been there a wile." The ajent wuz being suprizingly informativ. Seemed kind uv rustic in hiz dialect and manner. "Do you know if any uv theze guyz are involved with forin organized crime? Yesterdayz floater iz from goddam Timbuktoo! Big fish in the opium trade." Wile he wuz talking he showed us hiz baj - ATF. So I suppoze the machine gun slug in Bartoks leg got their attention.

2 ajents with gas masks came out uv the hows dragging a metal cabinet. They were trying to lift it into the trunk uv their Crown Vic, but it tipped over and everything spilled out. a bunch uv gunz, riflez, ammo boxez AND an Uzi!

Lucky me.

Just saw that big DEA van go around the corner. going to see wuz hapnin!

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:02 am

:shockd: :laff: Cool Jo.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:58 am

They finally let me go about 9pm. Took 2 owrz to get home kuz I had to beg for change to afford the train to get up to my brotherz place to borrow money for a cab.

This morning wen I went over to see wut the DEA wuz up to, rite away and ajent spots me and sez "JO 753! Just the guy we want to talk to!" Slapped the cuffs on and I wuz on my way downtown.

Herez wut I got during the interrogation in wich they got nada:

Therez a war going on between the drug lordz in northwest African countryz. They tend to specialize in wun particular drug, so the drugz themselvz are essentially competing with each other.

Tarrulem Bartok wuz the major player in Opium in Algeria till hiz Ahaggar stronghold got blown off the map in 06. He haz been trying to get back in biz ever since, but opium just cant compete with coke and meth anymore. Being cheap duznt work too well I gess. He wuz living off hiz cash OK but then got hooked on meth and lost it all. I'm gessing that hiz call to me wuz a desperate attemt to get back on top but he coudnt rezist trying it himself.

The prizon thing wuz a complete sham. He went to the meth lord in Timbuctoo and convinced him to finance a trip here. Their meth iz crap. Usually under 50% pure to begin with and they cut it with wutever bulk material iz cheapest at the moment! This iz often poizonous kemiklz, like toluene, methelene kloride, benzine etc., so people are going blind and end up crowding the hospitalz till they die frum ruined liverz. This got the WHO (not the band! the World Health Organization!) involved and they hav been infiltrating all the drug operationz.

They were on him frum then on and thought they knew exactly were he wuz going.

Seemz therez a Ph.D. kemist up in Waukegan who the DEA haz been watching for yirz. He sets up labz all over northern illinois, hirez dupes to crank out meth till sumwun catchez on, then blowz the place up with a call to a cell fone bomb. Thing iz they arent 100% sure its him.

They thought my decoy lab wuz hiz and set up video survailence. Thats where they were expecting Bartok to go. They were hoping to record a meeting with the kemist.

I dont hav all the piecez uv the puzzle, but I think sumtime last month the WHO saw this thred and talked to the DEA and the local cops. I wuz able to overhear sum snippits uv Ajent Grader, the main guy interrogating me, (he'z bald and looks a little bit like Hank Schrader!) talking to the WHO guy out in the hall saying sumthing like "chemist! HA!...dropped out with strate Fs...coudnt make a baking soda volcano...moron cant even spell".

Need to get sum sleeep now.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:29 am

Been quiete for a few dayz. No progress on the body count. No nyqz on LOxoR.

I wuz bizzy all week getting redy for a meeting in wich I woud possibly get 10 to 30M$. Turned out my invention wuz invented alredy, so I'm still stranded in Gilliganz Financial Status. About 2,000 owrz down the drain kuz I didnt think up the rite Google search fraze. Thats life. Go buy a Lotto tikit.

The good nyqz today: 1 day closer to BB seazon 6!

Got an idea to try: Pass beer, wisky, ouzo, vodka etc thru a tube surrounded by the super meth.

angawawa
Regular Poster

Post by angawawa » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:34 pm

How about some high grade tequila? Tequila always gives one a hyper buzz anyway, this would just make it like rocket fuel. I mean, like, you could actually put it in a rocket and launch it out of the atmosphere. Maybe this is another way to get civilians to the moon?

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:47 pm

xanks for the info. I'll do it.

Just hav to find sumwun to try the stuff since I dont drink.
Last edited by JO 753 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

angawawa
Regular Poster

Post by angawawa » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Huh. Me neither.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Thats kinda weird. Remember the old lady in Airplane!?

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:35 am

1 uv the bad boyz got back yesterday. Talked to him breifly and he seemz to be unaware uv my involvement. 2 uv the other guyz are ded and 1 uv the skanky hoz.

Sumbody firing a gun out there rite now. Probably him. Soundz like a 44. Wut els iz ne'r-do-well who just got out the hospital going to do on thanks giving?

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:19 am

For Jo753:
http://www.newyorker.com/talk/2012/11/26/121126ta_talk_friend

For your BB associated trivial collection.... ending with a great story and a good punch line.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:52 am

May hav made a booboo.

I brot the supermeth back here to try out an idea. Wuznt back 5 minits and the fone ringz. It wuz the NRC!

I alwayz knew there wuz a risk that they woud pick it up with a satelite or a roving detector truck, but I got a little complasent since it hadnt happened for so long.

Uv course I played dum. 'NRC? Nooalf Rezistance Coalition? Radiation from here? I never checked the radon levelz in my basement!'

But theyre on there way here rite now. Good chance you wont hear frum me for a while.

angawawa
Regular Poster

Post by angawawa » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:28 pm

JO 753 wrote:Thats kinda weird. Remember the old lady in Airplane!?

The jive lady?

angawawa
Regular Poster

Post by angawawa » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:34 pm

JO 753 wrote:May hav made a booboo.

I brot the supermeth back here to try out an idea. Wuznt back 5 minits and the fone ringz. It wuz the NRC!

I alwayz knew there wuz a risk that they woud pick it up with a satelite or a roving detector truck, but I got a little complasent since it hadnt happened for so long.

Uv course I played dum. 'NRC? Nooalf Rezistance Coalition? Radiation from here? I never checked the radon levelz in my basement!'

But theyre on there way here rite now. Good chance you wont hear frum me for a while.

Good luck, JO. You just stay strong, brother. We'll bust you out if we to. And don't get any prison tats.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:57 pm

JO 753 wrote:May hav made a booboo.

Hold tight, keep calm...
With any luck at all, a script revision will make it all okay.
Or Saul will take your case.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:44 am

There is no hope Jo. You'll be sent to the Isle of Monte Christo to rot in a stone cell. But... you'll escape and find old Spanish gold coins, a hidden pirate stash. You'll come back as an extremely wealthy aristocrat who despite all odds finds his beloved Mercedes. No, not a girl, a real Benz you stashed in a garage somewhere. Then you'll go on and fund the campaigns of all losing Republican contenders for the prez. What a brilliant future...

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:05 pm

angawawa wrote:

The jive lady?

No. That wuz Mrs. Cleaver. I mean the old lady who wuz offended by Striker'z offer uv a swig frum hiz bottle and then snorts sum coke.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Flash wrote:There is no hope Jo. You'll be sent to the Isle of Monte Christo to rot in a stone cell.... What a brilliant future...

Soundz great! The hi point uv my life!

Duznt look to be going that way, tho.

I hid in the swimming pool across the street. 2 big guyz in new Challenger showed up and left it running. They knocked and waited for a few minits and started to leave, but then my mom opened the door and they went in. So I jumped in the car and headed to Mexico with the supermeth hastily bundled in metglass and aluminum foil. Seemz to work, bekuz I wuznt dizzy and they didnt track me!

But I only got to Minnesota (lost az usual. I think I took the rong exit off uv 355). The jibhed cops must hav been on stake out at my place all along, waiting for just such an opportunity. I went into a 7-11 for snacks and a map and they were waiting for me wen I got out. Phil, the leader, had a big ugly grin and hiz gun in view, so I just handed over the keyz. "In the trunk under the spare" and they left, 2 in the Challenger and the other 2 in their Crown Vic.

Hitched all the way back.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:53 pm

JO 753 wrote:
Flash wrote:There is no hope Jo. You'll be sent to the Isle of Monte Christo to rot in a stone cell.... What a brilliant future...

Soundz great! The hi point uv my life!

Duznt look to be going that way, tho.

I hid in the swimming pool across the street. 2 big guyz in new Challenger showed up and left it running. They knocked and waited for a few minits and started to leave, but then my mom opened the door and they went in. So I jumped in the car and headed to Mexico with the supermeth hastily bundled in metglass and aluminum foil. Seemz to work, bekuz I wuznt dizzy and they didnt track me!

But I only got to Minnesota (lost az usual. I think I took the rong exit off uv 355). The jibhed cops must hav been on stake out at my place all along, waiting for just such an opportunity. I went into a 7-11 for snacks and a map and they were waiting for me wen I got out. Phil, the leader, had a big ugly grin and hiz gun in view, so I just handed over the keyz. "In the trunk under the spare" and they left, 2 in the Challenger and the other 2 in their Crown Vic.

Hitched all the way back.

Ah, it's the old story.... young idealist rebel wants to go it alone, and bravely challenges the powers that be on his own,without organization or friends in high places and with a mom who doesn't know enough to not open the door.
It was ever thus.... but don't despair, and don't give up...
One day the Crown Vic, I promise you, will be found full of bullet holes, a big container of uneaten pIzza, and a carton of cannoli, and the bodies of those who made your life so difficult..
And the cops will return your Challenger, perhaps a bit bloodied on the interior (nothing you can't handle) but otherwise as fit as...well..., as such a Challenger could possibly be.
You WILL prevail... and who knows that when your dramatic and inspiring story is turned into a screenplay, or a TV series, you will be able to thumb your nose at those who made fun of your funny English that kept your light from shining through.
I can see you doing it already.
Cheering for the underdog, boy against the devils and the malevolent gods,
NMB
Skepticism:

angawawa
Regular Poster

Post by angawawa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:40 pm

JO 753 wrote:
angawawa wrote:

The jive lady?

No. That wuz Mrs. Cleaver. I mean the old lady who wuz offended by Striker'z offer uv a swig frum hiz bottle and then snorts sum coke.

Oh yeah! ::guffaw::

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Watch this 300 & Challanger Breaking Bad

Then this BRAKING BaDR

My 1st Youtube video.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Here's another documentary about the ridiculous War on Drugs. Narrated by Morgan Freeman. It's an hour well spent.