Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Poodle wrote:No, it isn't.

Would a Bronze Age artefact measuring PRECISELY 30 centimetres in length not be equally amazing? Would it be more amazing if there were TWO of them, both precisely 30 cms in length? Ten of them? At what point would you be amazed?
I do not know. I think we will never agree. let us not waste energy on each other:)
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10578
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Poodle » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Oh, salomed! I see you worked out where this was going and now want it to stop.

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Poodle wrote:Oh, salomed! I see you worked out where this was going and now want it to stop.

I am just interested in discussing if there are four constants in that image. If you wan't to discuss that with adult civility, sure, if you just want to bombast your opinions, derail and distract, as said, I am not interested.

Up to you:) Nice or not.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10578
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Poodle » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Well, I can't make up my mind if you're ducking out because you can't see the obvious similarities in the two situations or, more likely, because you can. So make up my mind for me, salomed - what's the difference between a constant only you think is there and a rod which you don't want to talk about?

Where IS that chicken emoji when you need it?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Salomed is lying through his teeth

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:21 am

salomed wrote: Is Brun's constant represented by the yellow line?
No. You got caught cheating remember? You refuse to state the height width ratio of the original quatro Sonnets page because you are have used a JPEG with a different aspect to get your geometric shapes to almost match some punctuation marks.
A dies not equal B.jpg
A ≠ B.

What is the height/width of the original document Salomed ?

What is the height/width ratio of your JPEG document Salomed?

(I know you will refuse to answer these questions as you are a liar)

Please relocate to the David Icke forum as it is more your level. [/color] :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Salomed is lying through his teeth

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:35 am

salomed wrote:Would overlay perfectly on the one in the British Museum.
The original is in The British Library, where I worked in the early 80's, training to run archaeology teams.

You don't even know where the original Sonnets is held and have done no basic research. That's how pathetic and amateur your attempted deception was.
:lol:

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:34 am

Poodle wrote:Well, I can't make up my mind if you're ducking out because you can't see the obvious similarities in the two situations or, more likely, because you can. So make up my mind for me, salomed - what's the difference between a constant only you think is there and a rod which you don't want to talk about?

Where IS that chicken emoji when you need it?
9 Constants not one. But if you cannot see even one we have no point if communication.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Salomed is lying through his teeth

Post by salomed » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:37 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
salomed wrote:Would overlay perfectly on the one in the British Museum.
The original is in The British Library, where I worked in the early 80's, training to run archaeology teams.

You don't even know where the original Sonnets is held and have done no basic research. That's how pathetic and amateur your attempted deception was.
:lol:
It matters not where the constants are. They could be scrawled elizabethan graffitti found in Shakespeare's latrine. The point is, they are there.

Nine of them. Some not found until after his death.


I have foubd them independently. And shown my evidence. You have not found them. You just insult. Pathetic.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10578
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Poodle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:37 am

Your idea of acceptable tolerances is the pathetic bit, salomed. Thank goodness you weren't involved in the Apollo 11 program. Using your techniques they would have missed the Moon entirely.

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Poodle wrote:Your idea of acceptable tolerances is the pathetic bit, salomed. Thank goodness you weren't involved in the Apollo 11 program. Using your techniques they would have missed the Moon entirely.
The constants are thete to an astounding degree.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:12 am

salomed wrote:The constants are thete to an astounding degree.
Nope. Your deception has been fully exposed.

You don't know the aspect ratio of either the original print sitting in the British Library, and refuse to disclose the aspect ratio of your manipulated JPEG image. They don't match.

Secondly you can't find any of your magical hidden geometric shapes "coded" in the second page of the Sonnets, printed on exactly the same sheet of paper, by the same type setter at exactly the same time. In fact you can't find any evidence there is a code at all and you can't even write out what your magical code is.
Sonnets Dedication page.jpg
Either you are the world's most persistent "woo" liar, like Gorgeous, or you have the mathematical skills of a hamster and really don't get it. Which is it? [/color]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:18 am

Poodle wrote:Oh, salomed! I see you worked out where this was going and now want it to stop.
Poor poor Salomed. He doesn't know the difference between a "coincidence" and "code". :lol:

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:51 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Poodle wrote:Oh, salomed! I see you worked out where this was going and now want it to stop.
Poor poor Salomed. He doesn't know the difference between a "coincidence" and "code". :lol:
Boys, you are embarrassing yourselves here. It is obvious that the constants are there. They just are. I have shown this twice now. Alan Green has shown it. You can see if for yourselves in a few minutes.

You haven't donE this. You have just lowered yourselves to the petty of argument. It is not even really an argument that you present; just a tarrade of insult, accusation, slander and distraction.

Shame on you. I mean, I am enjoying it, and it is cementing my understanding, but still, shame on you.

Tut tut.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10578
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Poodle » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:50 pm

A tarrade? Yeah - that cements my understanding a little, too.
"They just are" is a terrible indictment of your powers of reasoning. You have shown nothing - not even once. All you have done is insist that these things 'just are'. You have ducked away from any attempt at reason, yet you throw "Shame on you" at all who point out your errors. You have joined the ranks of the sadly inept, I'm afraid. It's a shame - you showed promise for a while.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:18 pm

salomed wrote:It is obvious that the constants are there.
They are not there. You got caught cheating. Bad luck. :lol:
salomed wrote: Alan Green has shown it.
Alan Green admitted they did not match and claimed they were only 96% matches. Did you miss that part on Alan's video that you demanded we watch? It was right before he said the constants proved that John Dee was a time traveller. :lol:

Poor poor Salomed, his magic geometric shapes, hidden on Shakespeare's Sonnets page don't exist and therefore Salomed can't prove John Dee was a time traveller. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:34 pm

Poodle wrote: You have joined the ranks of the sadly inept, I'm afraid.
Salomed has always been exactly like Gorgeous, from the day he joined here.

Gorgeous will copy someone else's "woo" and claim alien lizard people breed with humans and rule the world. Skeptics give him hard evidence he's wrong. Gorgeous will ignore the evidence and repeat his first claim fifty times without changing it. Gorgeous doesn't have enough brain power to do otherwise because he is using someone else's woo concept.

Salomed will copy someone else's "woo" and claim hidden shapes in one Shakespeare page, is evidence that John Dee is a time traveller. Skeptics give him hard evidence he is wrong. Salomed will ignore that evidence and repeat his first claim fifty times without changing it. Salomed doesn't have enough brain power to do otherwise because he is using someone else's woo concept..
:D

You can stop the really dumb ones early on because they can't deviate from the woo they are copying. :D

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Salomed confesses to his deception

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:45 am

STATUTORY DECLARATION
salomed wrote: This is my deception for the court's consideration:

1) I watched a series of 2016 You-Tube videos promoting a woo theory, by a musician called Alan Green, who claimed that John Dee, Elizabeth's alchemist, was a time traveller who hid the speed of light in metres and the location of the Giza pyramids using Google maps notation in a 1609AD print run of Shakespeare's Sonnets on one page.

2) I posted these videos on the Skeptic Society and demanded skeptics watch the videos.

3) I claimed secret hidden shapes were "encoded" by an Elizabethan type-setter into that one page, however I could not explain what the code is, nor show any other example of this code being used. I had to ignore some punctuation marks to get my shapes to almost fit, which means there was no code but rather a mere coincidence.

4) When skeptics pointed out that fixed print type blocks have fixed heights and width, in the typeface frame and cannot define geometric shapes, I simply ignored that evidence.

5) When skeptics pointed out the original Sonnets print page has a different height/width ratio to the JPEG computer image I was manipulating, and therefore my measurements were all wrong, I simply ignored that evidence and stated that I had never looked at the measurements of the original print and didn't even know where it was.

6) When skeptics pointed out that John Dee died before the page was printed, I simply ignored that evidence.

7) When skeptics asked me how and why, an unknown text type-setter in George Eld's Fleet lane printing shop would hide geometric shapes in one page but not the next page, I simply ignored that question as I had no plausible answer.

8) When Skeptics pointed out that "metres" did not exist for a 170 years after the page was printed and thus cannot be part of the calculation, I simply ignored that evidence.

9) When skeptics pointed out that Alan Green's mathematics included metres, feet, inches and Egyptian cubits, without conversion, in the same calculations, I simply ignored that evidence.

10) When skeptics pointed out that Google maps did not exist in 1609AD and therefore John Dee would not give the Giza pyramids location in Google Maps reference numbers, I simply ignored that evidence.

11) I then deceptively removed Alan Green's JPEG drawing that showed all the punctuation marks I arbitrarily missed, despite claiming there was a code, and replaced this with my own JPEG drawing that removed those obvious errors to my claim.

12) When it was pointed out to me that Alan Green had a track record of faking evidence and even authored a book called "media manipulation" I totally ignored that evidence.

13) When skeptics pointed out that the manipulated Sonnets page image, with geometric shape's first appeared in a Puzzle book of 40 visual maths puzzles inspired by Shakespeare almost 20 years ago, by the same author, Alan Green, called "I. Shakespeare" I simply ignored that evidence and continued to pretend it was real.

I apologise to the court and hope my sincere and honest confession will be taken into consideration at my sentencing.
The Court makes its ruling
You have two choices. Either immediate execution or a fate worse than death, which would be banishment back to the David Icke forum. :D
salomed execution.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:37 am

Do_these_4_lines_represent_4_constants_sml.jpg
Prove me wrong:

In the lines of this image are encoded:

Pi
Brun's Constant
Euler's number
Phi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10578
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:03 am

We're now running two threads which have decided to be identical. Please stop wasting time, bandwidth and braincells.
To create your diagram, salomed, you have taken a reproduction from the internet and have altered it further. That's a non-starter. You have failed utterly to establish the true positions of the dots you claim are accurate and you have ignored the tolerance determined by the different shapes and sizes of the same dots. That's another non-starter. You are now demanding that we acknowledge that certain constants are defined by the ratios of lines you have produced in such a haphazard manner whilst refusing to acknowledge that the whole story falls on its arse without demonstrating intent on the part of the originator of an image about which you know very little. That's a third non-starter. You cap it all by screaming "Prove me wrong" but you have been here long enough to know that the onus is on you to provide proof. You cannot provide the proof because you refuse to go back to the original image and show both intent and accuracy on that basis. Your entire thesis is riddled with error and assumption. There is no defence - you have already told us that everything I have written above is true.
Stop before you go completely loopy.

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:11 am

Poodle wrote:We're now running two threads which have decided to be identical. Please stop wasting time, bandwidth and braincells.
To create your diagram, salomed, you have taken a reproduction from the internet and have altered it further. That's a non-starter. You have failed utterly to establish the true positions of the dots you claim are accurate and you have ignored the tolerance determined by the different shapes and sizes of the same dots. That's another non-starter. You are now demanding that we acknowledge that certain constants are defined by the ratios of lines you have produced in such a haphazard manner whilst refusing to acknowledge that the whole story falls on its arse without demonstrating intent on the part of the originator of an image about which you know very little. That's a third non-starter. You cap it all by screaming "Prove me wrong" but you have been here long enough to know that the onus is on you to provide proof. You cannot provide the proof because you refuse to go back to the original image and show both intent and accuracy on that basis. Your entire thesis is riddled with error and assumption. There is no defence - you have already told us that everything I have written above is true.
Stop before you go completely loopy.
Shame on you for joining Ellard in slander, tut tut.

I have not altered it. Download the image:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakespeare's_sonnets

And tell me how my dots do not exactly correspond.

Once you have established that they are exactly the same (apology accepted, thanks) then show me that in those four mere lines on that four hundred year old page do not contain:

Pi
Brun's Constant
Euler's number
Phi

That is all you need to do.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10578
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:35 am

salomed wrote:Shame on you for joining Ellard in slander, tut tut.
It is slander only if it isn't true.
salomed wrote:I have not altered it. Download the image:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakespeare's_sonnets
Please provide complete and clear instructions on how to download the original image from the internet.
salomed wrote:And tell me how my dots do not exactly correspond.
Your reading skills are deteriorating. I did not say that your dots did not correspond with those in the downloaded image, nor have I ever implied that non-correspondence with that image was an issue. Please go back through the two threads to discover what I (and others) have actually said.
salomed wrote:Once you have established that they are exactly the same (apology accepted, thanks) then show me that in those four mere lines on that four hundred year old page do not contain:

Pi
Brun's Constant
Euler's number
Phi

That is all you need to do.
And there you go again. You completely ignore what anyone actually posts, replace it with what you wish they had posted and then insist that it is THEIR job to falsify your claims. It isn't. You have been told what the problems are with your claims. It is now incumbent upon you to a) go to the original source material, b) establish the exact dimensions of the page in question, c) establish the precise placement of all reference marks used in your argument. d) give sound and logical reasoning to explain how and why any particular points within somewhat amorphous and large dots should be established as datum points BEFORE drawing a perfect circle through them, e) establish a sound theory as to why the existence of the constants you claim to be present should not have been openly published and, finally, f) prove beyond doubt that the existence of the constants was fully intended to be hidden on the page.
All of those conditions must be satisfied to even begin to lift your claims out of the woo mire and it is YOUR responsibility to do so, not anyone else's to do it for you.
You have a lot of work ahead of you. I suggest you get on with it rather than attempting to defend the indefensible on an internet forum.

EDIT: Some food for thought for you, salomed. Did you know that the letters comprising the words "Adolf Hitler is alive and well and living on a hacienda in Venezuela" can be found in the correct sequence in the Bible? All you need is to know where to look.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Salomed copies old forgery technique

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:53 pm

salomed wrote:Prove me wrong: In the lines of this image are encoded:
There are no geometric shapes nor any encoding. You are simply lying and cheating again

A code is a systematic means of replacing words with other words or symbols. You have arbitrarily chosen any symbol that by mere coincidence roughly fits geometric shapes you are artificially imposing on George Eld's printed page.

This forgery technique, applied to Shakespeare's Sonnets was first done by Petter Amundsen who claims Francis Bacon hid the map of the Oak Island Treasure in Shakespeare's Sonnets.

Petter Amuundsen's use of same forgery technique as used by Salomed / Alan Green
Sonnets oak island forgery.jpg
Sonnets Oak island forgery 2.jpg
http://authorstoryinterviews.blogspot.c ... asure.html

So is Petter's claim through forgery correct or is Salomed's claim through forgery correct?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:58 pm

salomed wrote: Shame on you for joining Ellard in slander, tut tut.
It's not slander. I am offering hard evidence that you are lying, being consciously deceptive and manipulating images to promote a new book by "Alan Green", on a skeptic forum.

You are very upset because you now realise potential book customers will first see this debunking thread.
:D

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:28 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
salomed wrote: Shame on you for joining Ellard in slander, tut tut.
It's not slander. I am offering hard evidence that you are lying, being consciously deceptive and manipulating images to promote a new book by "Alan Green", on a skeptic forum.

You are very upset because you now realise potential book customers will first see this debunking thread.
:D

You have offered only your distorted opinion. You have measured nothing but your arrogance.

Will you please answer the question:

Why does the yellow line not represent Brun's constant?
Do_these_4_lines_represent_4_constants_sml.jpg
\
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10578
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Poodle » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:51 am

I'd advise you to try the British Library first. They're usually good with this sort of thing. You'll need a Reader's Ticket but I'm sure they'll let you have one if you lie about why you want to see it. Before you have done that, you have no way of knowing if ANYONE'S opinion is distorted, let alone Matthew's. Tell us how it goes, won't you? Here - let me help a bit ...

British Library
96 Euston Rd
London
NW1 2DB

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:30 am

Poodle wrote:I'd advise you to try the British Library first. They're usually good with this sort of thing. You'll need a Reader's Ticket but I'm sure they'll let you have one if you lie about why you want to see it. Before you have done that, you have no way of knowing if ANYONE'S opinion is distorted, let alone Matthew's. Tell us how it goes, won't you? Here - let me help a bit ...

British Library
96 Euston Rd
London
NW1 2DB

Thank's I don't need this. Given that the constants are there in the public online scan then either:

A) They are in the one in the British Library and have been carried over to the scan.
B) The public scan has been altered to make the constants encoded in the dots.


I don't think B is true. I think this mainly because I think it would be really hard to move the dots to encode the constants without distorting the text and other cover elements.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10578
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Poodle » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:38 am

:lol:

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:04 am

Poodle wrote::lol:
:)
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1640
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Angel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Constant?
Con a string of ants
Your line isn't even a line.
It's a line of pixels ~ broken. Lol
Are you proud of yourselves yet?
Being the big bully's that you are.
So you can break my heart. Big Deal.
May you all rest in my peace <3
Has A Nice Day :lol: <3

Ps ~ if you know who I am then why do you treat us so?

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10578
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Poodle » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:02 pm

I have some earth-shattering news for you, salomed. I have checked the frontispiece upon which you are basing your fantasies against the frontispiece shown on the net from the copy held here ...
https://theshakespearesoftware.com/2012 ... decoded-2/
At first I was surprised you hadn't already done this but then I realised that you wouldn't say anything even if you had. Anyway - here's the long and short of it ...

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.

Oh, they're taken from the same block, almost certainly, but they display marked differences caused by the printing process itself. So where does that leave us, do you think? I would say it leaves us in the same predicament as any Elizabethan reader of the sonnets ...

"Ho, young Jonathon. What say ye to this dot right in front of mine eyes?"
"I must protest, sirrah - thy dot is not my dot."
"But Jonathon, my bucko - I purchased my imprint from the selfsame purveyor of literary masterpieces as did you."
"Ah, bollocks. There goest another fine story."

End of.

(In case you missed the point, salomed, the mass printing technology of the time is now demonstrated to be incapable of sustaining the level of accuracy demanded by this particular recipe for pie in the sky).

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:25 pm

Angel wrote:Constant?
Con a string of ants
Your line isn't even a line.
It's a line of pixels ~ broken. Lol
Could you take my image and show me where the line breaks?
Where the points don't align?
Where dividing the long line by the short line, in any of the colored lines below, does not yield a mathematical constant?

If you can, you should be able to easily - and without confusion. You should be able to show the number of pixels between one point and another. And do this twice. And show that the divisor of any of those pixel values is not a special number. Easy peasy.

Will you give that a go?
Do_these_4_lines_represent_4_constants_sml.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Poodle wrote:I have some earth-shattering news for you, salomed. I have checked the frontispiece upon which you are basing your fantasies against the frontispiece shown on the net from the copy held here ...
https://theshakespearesoftware.com/2012 ... decoded-2/
At first I was surprised you hadn't already done this but then I realised that you wouldn't say anything even if you had. Anyway - here's the long and short of it ...

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.

Oh, they're taken from the same block, almost certainly, but they display marked differences caused by the printing process itself. So where does that leave us, do you think? I would say it leaves us in the same predicament as any Elizabethan reader of the sonnets ...

"Ho, young Jonathon. What say ye to this dot right in front of mine eyes?"
"I must protest, sirrah - thy dot is not my dot."
"But Jonathon, my bucko - I purchased my imprint from the selfsame purveyor of literary masterpieces as did you."
"Ah, bollocks. There goest another fine story."

End of.

(In case you missed the point, salomed, the mass printing technology of the time is now demonstrated to be incapable of sustaining the level of accuracy demanded by this particular recipe for pie in the sky).
No, you are mistaken.

I have taken the image from your link (I didn't know about this.Thank's!) and have superimposed it in GIMP onto the one from the British Musea...Library.

You can do this yourself in a few minutes.

I have moved the top layer a few pixels in the Y+ so you can see how perfectly the points align.

more_prood_sml.jpg
Full Size Image:

http://imgur.com/a/3T8VK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10578
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Poodle » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:09 pm

OK. That's it. You are a completely hopeless case, salomed. You are now refusing to accept reality. I wish you all the best in the future and I hope you get better soon.

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by salomed » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:11 pm

Poodle wrote:OK. That's it. You are a completely hopeless case, salomed. You are now refusing to accept reality. I wish you all the best in the future and I hope you get better soon.
I just demonstrated, without question, and with public domain evidence, half of which you provided, and I was not aware of, that the image you so boldly said was not the same as the one used was the the same in the relevant aspects....
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:15 am

salomed/ Alan Green wrote:I just demonstrated........
That you are lying AND an idiot. There is nothing encoded at all. You simply don't understand basic mathematics or basic science. :lol:

Educating Salomed / Difference between a code and a coincidence,

A code is defined as a : systematic use of words, letters, figures, or symbols used to represent others, especially for the purposes of secrecy and can be set out and defined for decoding other similar coded documents.

A coincidence is defined as : a concurrence of events or circumstances without causal connection.

Application to actual Codes and Coincidences

1) Morse Code
morse-code.jpg
A) Do Morse code symbols represent other letter or words? Yes. Every Morse code symbol represents another letter or word.
B) Is Morse code systematic? Yes the same Morse code symbols always represent the same letters and this is consistent and systematic across all Morse code documents.
c) Can Morse code be set out and defined to decode other similar coded documents. The answer is yes.


2) Salomed/ Alan Green's Code for geometric shapes in Shakespeares Sonnets.
Sonnets.jpg
A) Does Salomed's secret code exist where code symbols represent a particular symbol or line. No. Sometimes Salomed draws a line one direction from a full stop, sometime he draws a line from a border line end. Other time Salomed ignores both full stops and border line ends. Complete Fail

B) Is Salomed's secret code systematic? No. The code does not exist anywhere else on the same printed page of the Sonnets. Each supposed code symbol only works one and in totally different ways. Complete Fail

C) Can Salomed / Alan Green's Code be set out and defined to decode other similar coded documents. The answer is No. Salomed cannot write down what his secret code is. Complete Fail

Conclusion
Salomed is simply copying a series of "one off" close coincidences that exist on one manipulated JPEG title page of Shakespeare's Sonnets, calculated by Alan Green in 2002.


Prove me wrong Salomed. Define your magic code in the same format as the Morse Code chart. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:19 am

salomed wrote:.....I just demonstrated

1) What is the aspect ratio (Height/Width) of the original Sonnets Quatro printed title page?
2) What is the aspect ratio (Height/Width) of your manipulated JPEG image?

Watch salomed run away from these questions.....The answer to question one, is on the British Library's Sonnets page.
:D

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

More fake hidden codes in the Sonnets

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:32 am

Poodle wrote: You completely ignore what anyone actually posts,....
Of course salomed is doing that. Alan Green's re-edited book gets released in the next couple months. Salomed is panicking as this debunk thread destroys the book whereas Salomed was attempting to promote the book! :lol:

The funny thing is that Alan Green is simply copying Petter Amundsen's earlier book on hidden geometric shapes in Shakespeare's Sonnets. However Petter Amundsen invented a code (although nonsense) that can be set out. Salomed/ Alan Green never got that far. :lol:


Sonnets oak island forgery.jpg
Sonnets Oak island forgery 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Salomed is a liar / Hard evidence.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:24 am

Salomed is a lying turd. Follow how I caught him lying.
Salomed wrote:"I have taken the image from your link (I didn't know about this.Thank's!) and have superimposed it in GIMP onto the one from the British Library."


Here is the first edition of Shakespeare's sonnets at the British Library. Look at the bottom of the page.

First edition of Shakespeare's Sonnets, 1609
https://www.bl.uk/collection-items/firs ... nnets-1609

Note the bottom of the original first edition.
First-edition-of-Shakespeares sonnets.jpg
Here is the manipulated JPEG version of the Sonnets that Salomed claimed to have overlaid over the British Library first edition title page and had a 100% match. Look at the bottom wording.
sonnets more_prood_sml (1).jpg
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=27941&p=567659#p567602
It's not the same but a later print run sold by a later book seller.

Pyrrho? Can we ban Salomed for cheating, forging evidence and then lying when he was caught cheating....on our evidence based skeptic forum? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Salomed is a liar / Hard evidence.

Post by salomed » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:33 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Salomed is a lying turd. Follow how I caught him lying.
Salomed wrote:"I have taken the image from your link (I didn't know about this.Thank's!) and have superimposed it in GIMP onto the one from the British Library."


Here is the first edition of Shakespeare's sonnets at the British Library. Look at the bottom of the page.

First edition of Shakespeare's Sonnets, 1609
https://www.bl.uk/collection-items/firs ... nnets-1609

Note the bottom of the original first edition.First-edition-of-Shakespeares sonnets.jpg

Here is the manipulated JPEG version of the Sonnets that Salomed claimed to have overlaid over the British Library first edition title page and had a 100% match. Look at the bottom wording.
sonnets more_prood_sml (1).jpg
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=27941&p=567659#p567602
It's not the same but a later print run sold by a later book seller.

Pyrrho? Can we ban Salomed for cheating, forging evidence and then lying when he was caught cheating....on our evidence based skeptic forum? :D
That is NOT the cover referred to by poodle. The one he referred to was this one:

https://theshakespearecode.files.wordpr ... -front.jpg

That is the one I used. That is the one that, as you can see, and as you have tacitly agreed, does superimpose perfectly upon the one from Wikipedia.

I have not cheated. I have shewn even more correlation.

Of note, it is a different image, the poodle one has a stamp and a handwritten 24, nonetheless, the fact the dots correspond seems to refute the claim that the wikipedia image could have been hoaxed.

Now we have two separate images that would need to be part of the hoax.

It becomes more and more convincing, I think you are compelled to agree.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10578
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Do these four coloured lines represent four key constants?

Post by Poodle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:43 am

OK Cloth-Ears. Leesten vary carfully. I shall say zis ernly wernce (more).
It doesn't matter a toadstool's testicle that you can examine both versions and discover precise correlations. The fact is that you can also examine them and find differences brought about by ink viscosity, the way the paper was pulled from the plate, the humidity of the paper used and, probably, whether or not any of the people involved had a hangover. THERE ARE DIFFERENCES and that cannot be denied even by the most optimistic of dreamers such as yourself. As there are differences (please do not return to your mewling "but not where it's important" BS) then it is glaringly obvious that the printer did not have the degree of control of the final image demanded by your fantasy. Any of the prints could differ in many, many ways and there was no way for an acolyte of some arcane but stupid mathematical society to know where the differences lay in any particular print. Accuracy could not be guaranteed - the very accuracy upon which your fairy tale stands or falls. Even such a simple thing as a full stop could smear, run, overload with ink, warp or even disappear. The reader would, in most cases, have no way of knowing precisely where this had happened.
No one but a complete lunatic would have attempted to convey information so dependant upon accuracy in such a loose, undependable and expensive way given that it would have been easier to a) write it down in plain English b) declaim it over a pint at the local hostelry c) produce a play about it or d) simply stand on a street corner and tell the entire world.
A conspiracy is worthwhile only if there is a perceived reason to be conspiratorial. In Elizabethan England there was no such reason to hide mathematical discoveries. Your insistence is based not only upon muddy thinking, but several layers of muddy thinking from which you show no signs of escaping. So just remember - you have now been shown incontrovertible evidence that prints differed and you can, therefore, not claim any level of accuracy consistent across a range of such prints.Your argument has fallen - it is no longer viable. It is over.

Why, then, do I know what your next post will claim?