Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:49 am

Scott Mayers wrote:Edgar,

いい加減にしろ
ふざけるな

And, you とろい

あなたはエドガー非常に明るくはありません。あなたは私たちが知っているかどうかに他の英語スピーカーを侮辱または「科学」であるかそうでないかわからない前におそらく、あなたは最初にいくつかの英語を学ぶ必要があります。
www笑う
お前あほか!
笑う

You have no science and you have nothing to offer! You don't have any clue on the real intelligence!あほ!www

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:19 am

Ah - now I know how to write "Piss off!" in Japanese.

Scott Mayers
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Deep

Post by Scott Mayers » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:20 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:

いい加減にしろ
ふざけるな

And, you とろい

あなたはエドガー非常に明るくはありません。あなたは私たちが知っているかどうかに他の英語スピーカーを侮辱または「科学」であるかそうでないかわからない前におそらく、あなたは最初にいくつかの英語を学ぶ必要があります。
www笑う
お前あほか!
笑う

You have no science and you have nothing to offer! You don't have any clue on the real intelligence!あほ!www
You mean you don't like what I have to offer? ...like how others are saying of you here? What makes your 'wisdom' so much 'wiser' than all of us? And how does your attitude suggest we should respect you for it?

あなたも本当のためにあるのですか?
I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

Scott Mayers
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Deep

Post by Scott Mayers » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:27 am

Poodle wrote:Ah - now I know how to write "Piss off!" in Japanese.
I was actually being kind still. I'm not sure if he's even being serious. ....or best serious, ...for serial! :P
I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:16 am

Scott Mayers wrote:

いい加減にしろ
ふざけるな

And, you とろい

www笑う
お前あほか!
笑う

You mean you don't like what I have to offer? ...like how others are saying of you here? What makes your 'wisdom' so much 'wiser' than all of us? And how does your attitude suggest we should respect you for it?

あなたも本当のためにあるのですか?
First, you must study Japanese language. I think that you are using a Google translator for your Japanese.君の日本語はへんだよ。

Second, I have the best science since I discovered the real and universal "intelligence". Take it for you have no choice.もっと勉強しなさい。

Third, you offer nothing since you cannot compete with my new discoveries, thus, you have no science.君は科学者じゃないよ。

Fourth, you must respect me since I have the best science and you have nothing. I am discoverer and you are nothing. だから、尊敬しなさい。お前はおかしい人だよ。

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:16 am

Scott Mayers wrote:
Poodle wrote:Ah - now I know how to write "Piss off!" in Japanese.
I was actually being kind still. I'm not sure if he's even being serious. ....or best serious, ...for serial! :P
You have no clue on the real and universal intelligence, right?

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:32 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote: ... First, you must study Japanese language. I think that you are using a Google translator for your Japanese.
Pots ... kettles ... kettles ... pots ...

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:44 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I have the best science since I discovered the real and universal "intelligence".
No, you are spewing delusions.
Take it for you have no choice.
You're right, there is no choice here. You offer none at all. Your delusions leave us no choice but to reject them.
Third, you offer nothing since you cannot compete with my new discoveries, thus, you have no science.
You do not understand what science is. Nothing you have presented can be considered science.
Fourth, you must respect me since I have the best science and you have nothing. I am discoverer and you are nothing.
Your ideas are worthy of very little respect. Your understanding of science is ridiculously poor. You haven't discovered anything useful in the real world, only a fantasy that motivates you to unhealthy obsessions over nonsensical concepts that you repeatedly mislabel as "science".
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:46 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:You have no clue on the real and universal intelligence, right?
"The real and universal intelligence" is a nonsense phrase you repeatedly use as if it had a significant meaning. It does not.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:50 am

Gord wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:You have no clue on the real and universal intelligence, right?
"The real and universal intelligence" is a nonsense phrase you repeatedly use as if it had a significant meaning. It does not.
So, if I am wrong, what is "intelligence"? It must be universal for I am going to use it to any X that I wanted to in the topic of origin. PUT UP or SHUT UP!

If you cannot answer this, then, YOU ARE A LIAR and YOU MUST BE BANNED for telling a lie...AGREED?

I think it is a fair deal. Deal with it.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Gord wrote:
So, if I am wrong, what is "intelligence"?
It doesn't matter. If you are wrong you are wrong, regardless of what it is.

Of course, we can only assume you are wrong because you cannot provide us with your own definition of intelligence. All you can do is spout nonsense.
It must be universal for I am going to use it to any X that I wanted to in the topic of origin.
You need a universal definition in order for your idea to be correct. So, if there is no universal definition, your idea is false.

Well, there is no universal definition, so your idea is false.

The end! Go away now.
PUT UP or SHUT UP!
That's rich. You never put up and you never shut up. Why do you hold us to higher standards than you hold yourself?
If you cannot answer this, then, YOU ARE A LIAR and YOU MUST BE BANNED for telling a lie...AGREED?
That's the sort of thing an idiot would say. I don't need to answer your question in order to have previously told the truth. Reality doesn't work that way. Nor should I be banned for telling a lie! :lol: If the trigger on the banhammer were that sensitive, you'd have been banned before you even managed to finish registering here, "MrIntelligentDesign"!
What you think has so far been very useless to the rest of us. I think most of us would agree that your opinions are rather stupid.

All you have done here is waste our time. You have nothing to offer us but bluster and BS.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:38 pm

Gord wrote: ... All you have done here is waste our time. You have nothing to offer us but bluster and BS.
Oh, I don't know. He's had me in stitches from time to time.

No - you're right.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:34 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Just for the record, ^that was a "quoting button thanks". I'll let it stand as it is, tho.

Edgar,
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I choose Nature Journal ..etc in my attempt to peer-review...
and what did they have to say? Care to quote it here - in full, if possible?

Thanks*

* (See, works out perfectly, lol.)
I've already documented it..

http://www.amazon.com/Peer-Review-New-I ... ary-ebook/ dp/B01649TPV0/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
That's just spam and not what I requested.

I have the best science since I discovered the real and universal "intelligence".
It must be universal for I am going to use it to any X that I wanted to in the topic of origin.
Maybe try that instead.
Lard, save me from your followers.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Gord wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I have the best science since I discovered the real and universal "intelligence".
No, you are spewing delusions.
Take it for you have no choice.
You're right, there is no choice here. You offer none at all. Your delusions leave us no choice but to reject them.
Third, you offer nothing since you cannot compete with my new discoveries, thus, you have no science.
You do not understand what science is. Nothing you have presented can be considered science.
Fourth, you must respect me since I have the best science and you have nothing. I am discoverer and you are nothing.
Your ideas are worthy of very little respect. Your understanding of science is ridiculously poor. You haven't discovered anything useful in the real world, only a fantasy that motivates you to unhealthy obsessions over nonsensical concepts that you repeatedly mislabel as "science".
THE CHALLENGE IS SIMPLE:
If I got a mistake in the topic of intelligence and if I am wrong, then, tell me, what is the right, real, scientific and universal intelligence?

PUT UP or SHUT UP!

I mean, write a book on it and I will buy in Amazon...

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:57 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Just for the record, ^that was a "quoting button thanks". I'll let it stand as it is, tho.

Edgar,
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I choose Nature Journal ..etc in my attempt to peer-review...
and what did they have to say? Care to quote it here - in full, if possible?

Thanks*

* (See, works out perfectly, lol.)
I've already documented it..

http://www.amazon.com/Peer-Review-New-I ... ary-ebook/ dp/B01649TPV0/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
That's just spam and not what I requested.

I have the best science since I discovered the real and universal "intelligence".
Maybe try that instead.
That science book is s documentation of my peer-review attempt and you will see/read the actual e-mails and conversations/communications that we have...

I documented those attempts so QUICK and EARLY so that I could not forget the flow..

I write that science book so that any critic will be shut up on how I dealt with religious-minded peer-reviewers...

TAKE IT or LEAVE IT...I don't care..I have already the best science..you have nothing to offer...

http://www.amazon.com/Peer-Review-New-I ... bc?ie=UTF8

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:01 pm

I've written two books on evolution, Edgar. I haven't put them on Amazon because I think that only special people can handle the truth, so I sell them only to special people.

If you're interested - really, really interested - they're yours for £100 the pair. That's nothing to a genuine seeker after truth, and they've got pictures in and everything. Oh, and they're signed inside the cover by Arthur Pendragon IV, just so you know how good they are.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Gord wrote:
Gord wrote:
So, if
What you think has so far been very useless to the rest of us. I think most of us would agree that your opinions are rather stupid.

All you have done here is waste our time. You have nothing to offer us but bluster and BS.
IF YOU DON'T know the real intelligence, then, you should shut up and support me! I have the knowledge and the best explanation of the topic of intelligence...deal with it. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!

If you dis-agree and have nerve to do so, then, let us compete science vs science...write your explanation of real intelligence in e-book, you can do it since i did it...and I will buy it...and I will read it and reply to your new explanation of intelligence...

IF YOU CANNOT DO IT, then, shut up and support me or leave this forum for you are a liar and insulting a real scientist like me...

AGREED?

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:06 pm

Poodle wrote:I've written two books on evolution, Edgar. I haven't put them on Amazon because I think that only special people can handle the truth, so I sell them only to special people.

If you're interested - really, really interested - they're yours for £100 the pair. That's nothing to a genuine seeker after truth, and they've got pictures in and everything. Oh, and they're signed inside the cover by Arthur Pendragon IV, just so you know how good they are.
EVOLUTION?? Your version?? That is not science...

REMEMBER THIS: any scientific explanations without consulting the real intelligence that I've discovered are probably wrong and not science...

show us here the summary of evolution..

I HAD SHOWN YOU the summary here in my very first page of this thread of my new discovery..

IF YOU HAVE a new version of fantasied evolution, then, show us the summary..

or free excerpt in Amazon..

BUT YOU HAVE NOT..

YOU LIED...

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:14 pm

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:...
THE CHALLENGE IS SIMPLE:
If I got a mistake in the topic of intelligence and if I am wrong, then, tell me, what is the right, real, scientific and universal intelligence?
Edgar, please be so good and tell us how you have established that there is such a thing as a "universal intelligence".

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:12 pm

I take it you don't want my books then, Edgar? Shame - they're ever so good. Better than yours, anyway. Mine show the REAL EVOLUTION which I have experimented with in ways you wouldn't understand (without the pictures, that is). I did the pictures myself, too, with proper paints and stuff.

OK - just for you, you can have them for £50. Now I can't say fairer than that - it's a basement bargain. Oh - there are real experiments in there, too, like how to make hydrogen sulphide. That's a gas.

By the way, I think you've now called everyone in your threads (apart from yourself) a liar. Being a scientist, you should be able to discern a pattern.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:55 pm

Tsk tsk tsk, Poodle. You just don't get it...
Edgar wrote:REMEMBER THIS: any scientific explanations without consulting the real intelligence that I've discovered are probably wrong and not science...
There's only one truth, and nothing but the truth, and that's the one and only scientifically established* real truth!

* DSM and the voices in MID's head.

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:45 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Tsk tsk tsk, Poodle. You just don't get it...
Edgar wrote:REMEMBER THIS: any scientific explanations without consulting the real intelligence that I've discovered are probably wrong and not science...
There's only one truth, and nothing but the truth, and that's the one and only scientifically established* real truth!

I know. But I'm very fond of those drawings. They were done with my best crayons (a gift from the kind warder) and she said they were better than any others she'd seen - even better than Mr. ID. She didn't use that name but I knew who she meant, even then.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:51 pm

:-P

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:53 am

Poodle wrote:

I know. But I'm very fond of those drawings. They were done with my best crayons (a gift from the kind warder) and she said they were better than any others she'd seen - even better than Mr. ID. She didn't use that name but I knew who she meant, even then.
ToE and yours are the best fantasies in the world! LOL!

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:54 am

Yes, there is only one TRUTH since there is only one reality, thus, there is only one intelligence...that is a universal and real intelligence..

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:55 am

Poodle wrote:I take it you don't want my books then, Edgar? Shame - they're ever so good. Better than yours, anyway. Mine show the REAL EVOLUTION which I have experimented with in ways you wouldn't understand (without the pictures, that is). I did the pictures myself, too, with proper paints and stuff.

OK - just for you, you can have them for £50. Now I can't say fairer than that - it's a basement bargain. Oh - there are real experiments in there, too, like how to make hydrogen sulphide. That's a gas.

By the way, I think you've now called everyone in your threads (apart from yourself) a liar. Being a scientist, you should be able to discern a pattern.
PUT UP your fantasy and let us see! LOL!

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:57 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:...
THE CHALLENGE IS SIMPLE:
Edgar, please be so good and tell us how you have established that there is such a thing as a "universal intelligence".
Yeah, that is a good question. I also asked that before I wrote my science books. To answer that, I relied on my experiment..

Real intelligence is always used for existence and since existence is a universal thing, then so is the real intelligence - universal..

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:05 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote: To answer that, I relied on my experiment.
You never did any experiment.

Show us the scientific methodology of your "experiment" so we can laugh at you some more. :lol:
Edgar in action 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:07 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:THE CHALLENGE IS SIMPLE:

PUT UP or SHUT UP!

I mean, write a book on it and I will buy in Amazon...
Very well then, you claim to have a claim to make, so make it. Put up or shut up. So far you've failed to provide us with anything meaningful.

If I were going to argue with you, I wouldn't do it by writing a shitty book and trying to sell it to you. That would be insane.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:17 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:IF YOU DON'T know the real intelligence, then, you should shut up and support me!
That's stupid. If you can't explain something to me, why should I shut up and support you? You have literally failed to win my support.
I have the knowledge and the best explanation of the topic of intelligence...deal with it. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!
No, you have some sort of mental condition and absolutely no explanation of intelligence or the topic of intelligence. I on the other hand have several choices.
If you dis-agree and have nerve to do so, then, let us compete science vs science...write your explanation of real intelligence in e-book, you can do it since i did it...and I will buy it...and I will read it and reply to your new explanation of intelligence...
No. If you have any science to offer, then offer it. But what you've shown us so far is not science. It's just rambling BS.

I am not going to write a book full of counter-BS and try to sell it just because you are crazy. Unlike you, I am not a conman and a fraud (although I may be insane, mine would be a form of insanity different from the one that dominates your life).
IF YOU CANNOT DO IT, then, shut up and support me or leave this forum for you are a liar and insulting a real scientist like me...
I will not shut up, I will not support you, I will not leave this forum, I am not a liar, and I am not insulting a real scientist. You are a fraud and probably insane. Your demands are idiotic, your insistence is ridiculous, and your breath smells like cat litter.
AGREED?
No one agrees with you. No one. Try to get that through your head. Your ideas are horrible and have been rejected by everyone who has any concept of science.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:18 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:PUT UP your fantasy and let us see! LOL!
That's what we keep saying to you, and you can't even manage to do that.

Why don't you go away? You're a waste of time and space.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:50 am

Gord wrote:

I have the best science...YOU HAVE NOTHING!

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:59 am

Gord wrote:

I have the best science...YOU HAVE NOTHING!
You have nothing but an insane obsession with your own BS. Meanwhile, I have the best iced tea and a copy of Juggs.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:52 am

MY THEERY OV EVILOOSHUN

By Poodle the Septic

See amenemies have got lots ov testicles.
Spiderz have got lots of legs.
Millianairz have got lots of munney.
Orcshuneerz have got lots of lots.
Therez lots of lots in the werld but there can only have been one lot once but now therez lots of diffrent lots.

This meens sumhow a lot got chanjed a long time ago but it cant have got chanjed becasue ther wuz only one kind of lot. So how did it get chanjed?

(see, thatz the clever bit about only one kind of lot but not now)

It cud only have been a different lot from sumwear neer here and that cud only have been Marz cos the Moon duznt have any hair. So its Marz. A FLYING SORCEROR from MARZ with a diffrent lot crashed into our lots and the radayshun 'n stuff chanjed our lots and the Marshun lots into lots and lots of lots, but diffrent lots.

Im riting a book about it. It wont be very big.

THE END

PS Ive dun exterrapins on this but itz hard to find real sorcerors so i used eggz insted. It still werked - the eggz wer a lot diffrent in the end. Ther wuz lots and lots of diffrent bitz of egg all over the place. So thatz really how it happend. My nurs sed itz a hole new way of thinking.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:13 am

Poodle, you've give us too much information, we can't possibly understand it all for some reason, oh yeah 'cause we're stupid.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:13 am

Gord wrote:...and a copy of Juggs.
Holy crap, that's a real magazine!! I thought I made it up. :lol:

[no link provided :P on purpose]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:14 am

Gord wrote:[no link provided :P on purpose]
Well okay, but just one!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggs
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:36 am

Poodle wrote:MY THEERY OV EVILOOSHUN

By Poodle the Septic

See amenemies have got lots ov testicles.
Spiderz have got lots of legs.
Millianairz have got lots of munney.
Orcshuneerz have got lots of lots.
Therez lots of lots in the werld but there can only have been one lot once but now therez lots of diffrent lots.

This meens sumhow a lot got chanjed a long time ago but it cant have got chanjed becasue ther wuz only one kind of lot. So how did it get chanjed?

(see, thatz the clever bit about only one kind of lot but not now)

It cud only have been a different lot from sumwear neer here and that cud only have been Marz cos the Moon duznt have any hair. So its Marz. A FLYING SORCEROR from MARZ with a diffrent lot crashed into our lots and the radayshun 'n stuff chanjed our lots and the Marshun lots into lots and lots of lots, but diffrent lots.

Im riting a book about it. It wont be very big.

THE END

PS Ive dun exterrapins on this but itz hard to find real sorcerors so i used eggz insted. It still werked - the eggz wer a lot diffrent in the end. Ther wuz lots and lots of diffrent bitz of egg all over the place. So thatz really how it happend. My nurs sed itz a hole new way of thinking.
You are really a less educated person...

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:21 am

I had a copy uv that, Gord. The horror. The horror.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:04 am

JO 753 wrote:I had a copy uv that, Gord. The horror. The horror.
Avoiding the topic of intelligence because you have no clue about it...