Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27471
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:08 pm

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:You have no experiment to show, I have and I can make more..
Then why don't you already?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10797
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Poodle » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Dear Edgar,

What a load of bollocks! First of all, let me get intelligence out of the way. There are 7 definitions of the word intelligence as a noun and 2 as a verb (so we can discount those), according to the Oxford English Dictionary (of which I have a complete copy simply so that I can deal with erroneous claims such as yours). Each definition does contain several alternate explanations, but the basic number of 7 (s-e-v-e-n) definitions is the real thing. Note - 7 not >80. Got that? Oh - I am, of course, assuming that you know how to use a dictionary.

Now - about the real world. When a scientist, as opposed to an Edgar, comes up with something new, the default position is not to claim that everyone else who does not accept your claim even though you won't tell them what it is is stupid. It is to tell them all about your claim and provide the evidence for it. You have, indeed, informed the world what your claim is, but you have provided no evidence. I have read your books (at least, the ones on your revolutionary theory of evolution) and there is not a shred, not an iota, not a single atom of evidence in them. There can't be any evidence in them because they consist only of an infantile classification of biological function using two equally infantile (and unexplained) words which you invented, followed by an appeal that you have thus proved the world wrong. It's gobbledygook. It's sheer, unadulterated rubbish.

OK - your experiments. Your books contain no accounts of any experiments and do not contain any results from such experiments. This is, of course, because you have performed no experiments. Instead of calling you a bare-faced liar (even though I believe you are), I'll be charitable and allow that you may not have the foggiest notion what an experiment entails. My charity, though, carries with it a corollary - you cannot possibly know what a scientist is, let alone be one.

Finally, here's the general rule (again) ... YOU have made a claim. YOU do not get to demand that everyone else provides you with evidence that what you say is false. YOU provide evidence that what you say is true. If you really were a scholar, Edgar, you'd simply know that.

Provide your evidence, Edgar, or desist from wasting the world's bandwidth.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10797
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Poodle » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:34 pm

OMG!! We're all talking to Methusaleh ...

"My discoveries had been dismissed (or deliberately ignored?) for the span of 2000 years by many giants (scientists and thinkers) that is why it would be very hard for you to understand..."

That's from Edgar on talkrational.org.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27471
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:42 pm

Poodle wrote:If you really were a scholar, Edgar,

But of course Edgar is a scholar. He received a scholarship. :senile:
you'd simply know that.
I think you figured out Edgar's "science". :-P
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34854
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Gord » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:20 pm

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:This is where we dis-agreed. I have science, you have religion only and you called it science.
You are exactly correct -- this is where we disagree.
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I AM just telling you that you are damn wrong in your knowledge of intelligence.
You are making a claim based on your religious beliefs with no science to back you up. You have only religion, but you call it science.
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:SKEPTICISM?? LOL!!

There are almost 80+ definitions of intelligence..why you cannot nail the topic of intelligence?
There are as many definitions of a thing as it takes to talk about the many aspects of that thing. What we don't have it YOUR definition of intelligence. Why can't YOU nail the topic?

You have repeatedly made a claim, yet you cannot clearly state that claim, nor can you clearly state your counter-claim. After examining what you have presented, we have concluded that your inability to clearly state either claim is most likely due to the inherent falseness both. That is, our skepticism led us to examine what little you had, and we came to our conclusions based on what little clarity you managed to present.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34854
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Gord » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Poodle wrote:You have, indeed, informed the world what your claim is, but you have provided no evidence.
Poodle! Hooray! Can you clearly present his claim for me? All I see is gibberish.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 14506
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by JO 753 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:53 pm

I just tried it and it wuznt enlitening, I feel heavier. It wuz enheavying!
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Gord wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:This is where we dis-agreed. I have science, you have religion only and you called it science.
You are exactly correct -- this is where we disagree.
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I AM just telling you that you are damn wrong in your knowledge of intelligence.
You are making a claim based on your religious beliefs with no science to back you up. You have only religion, but you call it science.
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:SKEPTICISM?? LOL!!

There are almost 80+ definitions of intelligence..why you cannot nail the topic of intelligence?
There are as many definitions of a thing as it takes to talk about the many aspects of that thing. What we don't have it YOUR definition of intelligence. Why can't YOU nail the topic?

You have repeatedly made a claim, yet you cannot clearly state that claim, nor can you clearly state your counter-claim. After examining what you have presented, we have concluded that your inability to clearly state either claim is most likely due to the inherent falseness both. That is, our skepticism led us to examine what little you had, and we came to our conclusions based on what little clarity you managed to present.
I've already given you the links and references of the new discoveries...

BUT YOU ARE LAZY enough to read them...

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:00 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Poodle wrote:If you really were a scholar, Edgar,

But of course Edgar is a scholar. He received a scholarship. :senile:
you'd simply know that.
I think you figured out Edgar's "science". :-P
Yes, I received two scholarships that is why I am not inferior to you academically and intellectually...

YOU MUST BEAT me or I will always beat you intellectually...

Now, support me or make an experiment to show that I am wrong...

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:03 pm

Poodle wrote:Dear Edgar,

What a load of bollocks! First of all, let me get intelligence out of the way. There are 7 definitions of the word intelligence as a noun and 2 as a verb (so we can discount those), according to the Oxford English Dictionary (of which I have a complete copy simply so that I can deal with erroneous claims such as yours). Each definition does contain several alternate explanations, but the basic number of 7 (s-e-v-e-n) definitions is the real thing. Note - 7 not >80. Got that? Oh - I am, of course, assuming that you know how to use a dictionary.

Now - about the real world. When a scientist, as opposed to an Edgar, comes up with something new, the default position is not to claim that everyone else who does not accept your claim even though you won't tell them what it is is stupid. It is to tell them all about your claim and provide the evidence for it. You have, indeed, informed the world what your claim is, but you have provided no evidence. I have read your books (at least, the ones on your revolutionary theory of evolution) and there is not a shred, not an iota, not a single atom of evidence in them. There can't be any evidence in them because they consist only of an infantile classification of biological function using two equally infantile (and unexplained) words which you invented, followed by an appeal that you have thus proved the world wrong. It's gobbledygook. It's sheer, unadulterated rubbish.

OK - your experiments. Your books contain no accounts of any experiments and do not contain any results from such experiments. This is, of course, because you have performed no experiments. Instead of calling you a bare-faced liar (even though I believe you are), I'll be charitable and allow that you may not have the foggiest notion what an experiment entails. My charity, though, carries with it a corollary - you cannot possibly know what a scientist is, let alone be one.

Finally, here's the general rule (again) ... YOU have made a claim. YOU do not get to demand that everyone else provides you with evidence that what you say is false. YOU provide evidence that what you say is true. If you really were a scholar, Edgar, you'd simply know that.

Provide your evidence, Edgar, or desist from wasting the world's bandwidth.
YOU DID NOT READ my science books for if you did..

1. You had already known the real and universal intelligence..
2. You will surely know my experiments..
3. You can make your own alternative (if you dis-agree) but the only correct definition of intelligence..

I am not giving free stuffs here since many people read my science books...

THUS, you have no clue on my new intelligence and my new discoveries...

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Gord wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:This is where we dis-agreed. I have science, you have religion only and you called it science.
You are exactly correct -- this is where we disagree.
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I AM just telling you that you are damn wrong in your knowledge of intelligence.
You are making a claim based on your religious beliefs with no science to back you up. You have only religion, but you call it science.
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:SKEPTICISM?? LOL!!

There are almost 80+ definitions of intelligence..why you cannot nail the topic of intelligence?
There are as many definitions of a thing as it takes to talk about the many aspects of that thing. What we don't have it YOUR definition of intelligence. Why can't YOU nail the topic?

You have repeatedly made a claim, yet you cannot clearly state that claim, nor can you clearly state your counter-claim. After examining what you have presented, we have concluded that your inability to clearly state either claim is most likely due to the inherent falseness both. That is, our skepticism led us to examine what little you had, and we came to our conclusions based on what little clarity you managed to present.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING about?

I nailed the topic of intelligence..YOU CANNOT and you will never be...

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:05 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:You have no experiment to show, I have and I can make more..
Then why don't you already?
Did you read my science books?

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10797
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Poodle » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:14 pm

MrIntelligentDesign wrote: YOU DID NOT READ my science books for if you did..

1. You had already known the real and universal intelligence..
2. You will surely know my experiments..
3. You can make your own alternative (if you dis-agree) but the only correct definition of intelligence..

I am not giving free stuffs here since many people read my science books...

THUS, you have no clue on my new intelligence and my new discoveries...
You're quite right, Edgar - I didn't read a single one of your science books. But I read all of your books except the one in which you decide to become an educationalist. But no, I do not know your non-existent experiments. Oh - unless, of course, you think that finding out from what height a dropped 68g egg will rip a layer of tissue paper is an experiment supporting your evolutionary fantasies. Forgive me, but I did laugh out loud at that - a real belly-tickler.

Many people do NOT read your books, Edgar. If they did, you wouldn't be forced into writing your own Amazon reviews (no - don't deny it. The world knows it was you).

You are not a scientist of any degree, Edgar. You're a fraud and a fruitcake.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34854
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Gord » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:16 pm

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Gord wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:This is where we dis-agreed. I have science, you have religion only and you called it science.
You are exactly correct -- this is where we disagree.
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I AM just telling you that you are damn wrong in your knowledge of intelligence.
You are making a claim based on your religious beliefs with no science to back you up. You have only religion, but you call it science.
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:SKEPTICISM?? LOL!!

There are almost 80+ definitions of intelligence..why you cannot nail the topic of intelligence?
There are as many definitions of a thing as it takes to talk about the many aspects of that thing. What we don't have it YOUR definition of intelligence. Why can't YOU nail the topic?

You have repeatedly made a claim, yet you cannot clearly state that claim, nor can you clearly state your counter-claim. After examining what you have presented, we have concluded that your inability to clearly state either claim is most likely due to the inherent falseness both. That is, our skepticism led us to examine what little you had, and we came to our conclusions based on what little clarity you managed to present.
I've already given you the links and references of the new discoveries...

BUT YOU ARE LAZY enough to read them...
I have read what was made available to me. It made little sense in the traditional meaning. Can you explain your claim in better words?
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:WHAT ARE YOU TALKING about?

I nailed the topic of intelligence..YOU CANNOT and you will never be...
I am talking about how you have not done what you claim to have done. You have nailed nothing. You have been so vague, I can't find a single thing nailed anywhere.

Whether or not I can, have, or ever will be able to have "nailed the topic of intelligence" is irrelevant. There is only one thing relevant: What is YOUR definition of intelligence?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1310
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: USA

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Cadmusteeth » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:30 pm

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Poodle wrote:Dear Edgar,

What a load of bollocks! First of all, let me get intelligence out of the way. There are 7 definitions of the word intelligence as a noun and 2 as a verb (so we can discount those), according to the Oxford English Dictionary (of which I have a complete copy simply so that I can deal with erroneous claims such as yours). Each definition does contain several alternate explanations, but the basic number of 7 (s-e-v-e-n) definitions is the real thing. Note - 7 not >80. Got that? Oh - I am, of course, assuming that you know how to use a dictionary.

Now - about the real world. When a scientist, as opposed to an Edgar, comes up with something new, the default position is not to claim that everyone else who does not accept your claim even though you won't tell them what it is is stupid. It is to tell them all about your claim and provide the evidence for it. You have, indeed, informed the world what your claim is, but you have provided no evidence. I have read your books (at least, the ones on your revolutionary theory of evolution) and there is not a shred, not an iota, not a single atom of evidence in them. There can't be any evidence in them because they consist only of an infantile classification of biological function using two equally infantile (and unexplained) words which you invented, followed by an appeal that you have thus proved the world wrong. It's gobbledygook. It's sheer, unadulterated rubbish.

OK - your experiments. Your books contain no accounts of any experiments and do not contain any results from such experiments. This is, of course, because you have performed no experiments. Instead of calling you a bare-faced liar (even though I believe you are), I'll be charitable and allow that you may not have the foggiest notion what an experiment entails. My charity, though, carries with it a corollary - you cannot possibly know what a scientist is, let alone be one.

Finally, here's the general rule (again) ... YOU have made a claim. YOU do not get to demand that everyone else provides you with evidence that what you say is false. YOU provide evidence that what you say is true. If you really were a scholar, Edgar, you'd simply know that.

Provide your evidence, Edgar, or desist from wasting the world's bandwidth.
YOU DID NOT READ my science books for if you did..

1. You had already known the real and universal intelligence..
2. You will surely know my experiments..
3. You can make your own alternative (if you dis-agree) but the only correct definition of intelligence..

I am not giving free stuffs here since many people read my science books...

THUS, you have no clue on my new intelligence and my new discoveries...
1. You haven't stated clearly what that is. You have only hinted that you know something and never elaborate on how you know and how you have figured it out.
2. See my second sentence in #1.
3. You're doing the exact same thing, only you never clearly state what it is and then put the burden of proof on us.

You are giving promises you can not keep by giving less than what you say you will. I've dealt with people like you before and know you will say and do anything to get what you want; regardless of what others say contrary to your claims. If there is any criticism made, you will justify and deny until it stops. ( or keep doing it even when it stops to earn trust from others who don't know better)

That is all. Thank you and have a nice day.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:11 am

Poodle wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote: YOU DID NOT READ my science books for if you did..

1. You had already known the real and universal intelligence..
2. You will surely know my experiments..
3. You can make your own alternative (if you dis-agree) but the only correct definition of intelligence..

I am not giving free stuffs here since many people read my science books...

THUS, you have no clue on my new intelligence and my new discoveries...
You're quite right, Edgar - I didn't read a single one of your science books. But I read all of your books except the one in which you decide to become an educationalist. But no, I do not know your non-existent experiments. Oh - unless, of course, you think that finding out from what height a dropped 68g egg will rip a layer of tissue paper is an experiment supporting your evolutionary fantasies. Forgive me, but I did laugh out loud at that - a real belly-tickler.

Many people do NOT read your books, Edgar. If they did, you wouldn't be forced into writing your own Amazon reviews (no - don't deny it. The world knows it was you).

You are not a scientist of any degree, Edgar. You're a fraud and a fruitcake.
You did not have any clue on what I've discovered and you had no idea why I made those experiment.

1. I don't have evolutionary fantasies. EVOLUTION is a fantasy..per Darwin..

2. Yes, many people read my science books and the reason why they cannot comment scientifically because they don't have any alternative to the topic of intelligence. Do they have? Do you have? If they have an alternative, they don't have an experiments. So, they cannot fight evenly!

I required both, thus, they cannot review...

3. I am a scientist and a discoverer for if I am not, you had already smashed my new discoveries with the power of ToE. Remember that ToE is being supported by taxes and funds, but ToE cannot smash my new discoveries. ToE has no clue on the real intelligence! Thus, you are wrong, flatly wrong...

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:14 am

Gord wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Gord wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:This is where we dis-agreed. I have science, you have religion only and you called it science.
You are exactly correct -- this is where we disagree.
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I AM just telling you that you are damn wrong in your knowledge of intelligence.
Yur claim in better words?
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:WHAT ARE YOU TALKING about?

I nailed the topic of intelligence..YOU CANNOT and you will never be...
I am talking about how you have not done what you claim to have done. You have nailed nothing. You have been so vague, I can't find a single thing nailed anywhere.

Whether or not I can, have, or ever will be able to have "nailed the topic of intelligence" is irrelevant. There is only one thing relevant: What is YOUR definition of intelligence?
I am a scholar in my univ days, thus, I always make myself as standard and basis of the seriousness of any person.

If you are really serious to know the real topic of intelligence, you will surely read my science books since I also sacrificed both my time, money, effort and family to discoveries the new and real intelligence.

Thus, you will never had those discoveries if you are not serious..

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:17 am

Cadmusteeth wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Poodle wrote:Dear Edgar,


2. See my second sentence in #1.
3. You're doing the exact same thing, only you never clearly state what it is and then put the burden of proof on us.

You are giving promises you can not keep by giving less than what you say you will. I've dealt with people like you before and know you will say and do anything to get what you want; regardless of what others say contrary to your claims. If there is any criticism made, you will justify and deny until it stops. ( or keep doing it even when it stops to earn trust from others who don't know better)

That is all. Thank you and have a nice day.
I measured one's seriousness by reading my science books since I also read, buy, borrow and spend money and times to know the present science. I am serious to know and leaern, thus, I had to sacrifice to read and buy books for myself.

Thus, I always make myself as a standard of being a serious person. If you did not, then, you are not serious.

Why should I deal with a non-serious person especially in science? No, I cannot!

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27471
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:32 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Poodle wrote:If you really were a scholar, Edgar,

But of course Edgar is a scholar. He received a scholarship. :senile:
you'd simply know that.
I think you figured out Edgar's "science". :-P
Yes, I received two scholarships that is why I am not inferior to you academically and intellectually...
Inferior is a harsh word. I'd rather not use it.
YOU MUST BEAT me
No. I prefer to meet. Even if it is at agreeing to disagree.
or I will always beat you intellectually...
Sorry, I doubt that.
Now, support me or make an experiment to show that I am wrong...
You are on no grounds to make demands. The burden of proof lies with the one who makes the claim. In this case, that would be you.

As to "making an experiment" - there is one ongoing of your own making. Your performance here (and wherever you link to) is producing some rather revealing results...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27471
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:40 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:...I've already given you the links and references of the new discoveries...

BUT YOU ARE LAZY enough to read them...
Nope, neither lazy enough nor crazy enough. :-P



(I'm fairly certain you meant "too lazy", Edgar. Just having a little fun here.)
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:00 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:Why should I deal with a non-serious person especially in science?
Please list all the established serious science journals that you have submitted your "papers" to, for peer scientific review?

What was that? You never bothered doing this, because you aren't serious?

Well I'm shocked!
:lol:

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:09 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:Why should I deal with a non-serious person especially in science?
Please list all the established serious science journals that you have submitted your "papers" to, for peer scientific review?

What was that? You never bothered doing this, because you aren't serious?

Well I'm shocked!
:lol:
HUH??

I think that the peer-reviewers were not serious and not doing real science!
I documented it...here is the link...

http://www.amazon.com/Peer-Review-New-I ... bc?ie=UTF8

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34854
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Gord » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:10 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I am a scholar in my univ days, thus, I always make myself as standard and basis of the seriousness of any person.
You're a lunatic. And I'm a scholar, so you can believe me when I say that.
If you are really serious to know the real topic of intelligence, you will surely read my science books since I also sacrificed both my time, money, effort and family to discoveries the new and real intelligence.
I won't give you a dime of my money, because you have not demonstrated any potential value in your ideas. Your "work" appears to be a less interesting than a joke. Every time you respond, I feel slightly more shame for you.
Thus, you will never had those discoveries if you are not serious..
I'm deadly serious. You are a lunatic. Your beliefs are not science.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34854
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Gord » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:12 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I think that the peer-reviewers were not serious and not doing real science!
I documented it...here is the link...

http://www.amazon.com/Peer-Review-New-I ... bc?ie=UTF8
You have a major cognitive impairment. Stop believing your own fantasies and actually listen to the criticisms you are receiving from all quarters.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:14 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote: I think that the peer-reviewers were not serious and not doing real science!
So, in essence, you are claiming, every science journal in the world is "not serious" and therefore you never sent your "papers" to any scientist for review. :D

You simply went direct to forums and tried to flog your books and everyone laughed at you. :lol:

Was this your own complete failure of a plan or someone else's?
:lol:
Edgar in action 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 14506
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by JO 753 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:16 am

I am GOD, so I know the entire content uv your brain, Edgar. I know evry thot youv ever had or will hav. I know exactly how much information you can handle and how fast.

Your vage notionz are disorganized to the point uv meaninglessness and even if you were capable uv organizing them, they are rong anyway. But dont feel bad about it, kuz there arent any humanz that this iznt true for. To see the lite iz to not be human.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:21 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote: I think that the peer-reviewers were not serious and not doing real science!
So, in essence, you are claiming, every science journal in the world is "not serious" and therefore you never sent your "papers" to any scientist for review. :D

You simply went direct to forums and tried to flog your books and everyone laughed at you. :lol:

Was this your own complete failure of a plan or someone else's?
:lol:
Edgar in action 2.jpg
YOU ARE INSANE! Lol!
You have no science, you have no science at all!!! LOL!

What I am saying was that scientists in our time are doing religious practices and not science.

Thus, I have the best science and you have none.
Last edited by MrIntelligentDesign on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34854
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Gord » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:28 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:YOU ARE INSANE! Lol!
You have no science, you have no science at all!!! LOL!
That's what we're trying to tell you. All of us. At least consider it!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10797
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Poodle » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:28 am

Well, I've read everything there is to read now, Edgar. I've read your books, and I've read all the reactions and responses to your books. Not a single one (except the ones you wrote yourself, complete with your characteristic grammatical errors) was positive. I've scoured the net and read every word you said on various forums (that didn't take very long because you always say the same things) and every response to what you've written on those forums (not a single one of them in any way positive). I've searched and searched for serious scientific reviews of your twaddle but, of course, none exist.

As a result of all this work, I have made a number of observations which are undeniable facts ...

a) You consistently refuse to answer any questions.
b) You consistently refuse to enter into any discussion or debate.
c) You consistently refuse to define what your claims are.
d) You consistently insult anyone who asks for information.
e) You consistently display symptoms of megalomania.
f) You consistently insist that any enquirers must buy your books where any answers will be found.
g) There is no such information in your books.

Every single word you have put onto various forums on the internet supports those seven conclusions. Every single word, Edgar. So now I must draw conclusions from my observations in a scientific manner.

You have no coherent theory. You don't know what you are talking about. You're in it for the money. You have failed.

Thank you for some hilarious moments. You've been truly funny. Goodbye.

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 14506
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by JO 753 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:29 pm

Poodle wrote:Every single word you have put onto various forums on the internet supports those seven conclusions. Every single word, Edgar.
A bald fased dirty lie!

I found 3 instansez uv 'the' that do not support conclusion A and and 5 wich do not support E!!!

Sins 'the' iz the most common word in the languaj, you obviously did no such research, bekuz how coud you miss the most common word?

You now haf to admit that you hav no siens and are a complete fraud.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:18 am

Poodle wrote:Well, I've read everything there is to read now, Edgar. I've read your books, and I've read all the reactions and responses to your books. Not a single one (except the ones you wrote yourself, complete with your characteristic grammatical errors) was positive. I've scoured the net and read every word you said on various forums (that didn't take very long because you always say the same things) and every response to what you've written on those forums (not a single one of them in any way positive). I've searched and searched for serious scientific reviews of your twaddle but, of course, none exist.

As a result of all this work, I have made a number of observations which are undeniable facts ...

a) You consistently refuse to answer any questions.
b) You consistently refuse to enter into any discussion or debate.
c) You consistently refuse to define what your claims are.
d) You consistently insult anyone who asks for information.
e) You consistently display symptoms of megalomania.
f) You consistently insist that any enquirers must buy your books where any answers will be found.
g) There is no such information in your books.

Every single word you have put onto various forums on the internet supports those seven conclusions. Every single word, Edgar. So now I must draw conclusions from my observations in a scientific manner.

You have no coherent theory. You don't know what you are talking about. You're in it for the money. You have failed.

Thank you for some hilarious moments. You've been truly funny. Goodbye.
Now, to clear your bad imaginations:

a) You consistently refuse to answer any questions.
ME: I answered all of your questions but some of your questions are already written in all of my science books. Why should I repeat them here?

b) You consistently refuse to enter into any discussion or debate.
ME: I enter all discussions and I always do. I always give you references of my science books since they are the only reliable books on science so far. ALL science books are either wrong and ignorance of reality since they did not follow the real and universal intelligence. Thus, you are wrong.

c) You consistently refuse to define what your claims are.
ME: I did not only define them but gave you all the detailed info in my science books. I read almost all available books and articles for ToE, why don't you read mine?

d) You consistently insult anyone who asks for information.
ME: It was all of you who are insulting me. Instead of supporting me and sharing all my new discoveries about intelligence around the world so that we could help humans and our generations, you are always against me. It is OK if you have science and knew the real and universal intelligence better than mine..you can insult and be against me. BUT YOU, you have no clue on intelligence and yet you don't want to support me? THAT IS AN INSULT of highest degree!!!

Do you know the real and universal intelligence? Can you compete and fight with me about it intellectually? NO YOU CANNOT! Thus, it is logical for you to support me!


e) You consistently display symptoms of megalomania.
ME: No, I did not. YOU DID since you have no clue on the real and universal intelligence. YOU HAVE NO SCIENCE BOOKS to counter my arguments and my new discoveries! YOU HAVE NOTHING to offer and yet you are not supporting me! THAT is surely megalomaniac attitude!


f) You consistently insist that any enquirers must buy your books where any answers will be found.
ME: Yes, I always ask you to read my science books and don't buy them..since my science books are the only reliable science books so far about science since I discovered the real intelligence. ALL science books that you will be reading apart from my science books are all IGNORANCE of reality and IGNORANCE of intelligence...

If you don't agree with this, then, tell me, which science books that you can offer that teach/explain the real and universal intelligence? IF YOU CANNOT provide this, then, YOU ARE A LIAR!


g) There is no such information in your books.
ME: Then, you did not read my science books.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10797
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:39 am

Two words, Edgar.

Prove it.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:52 am

You have to admit that Edgar is pretty funny. I can imagine the extreme levels of humiliation he must be going through.

He came here to sell his books. We laughed at him. He then goes to other forums and gets banned for spamming, so he has to come back here. We laugh at him some more. So off he goes again and gets banned from from more forums. So here is Edgar again returning to the last forum he can post on and we all laugh at him some more.

Then it has slowly dawned on Edgar that search engines will drive people interested in skeptical reviews of his books here, which will destroy his potential sale. So Edgar is back again trying to "fix the mess he created". We just laugh at him again.


Edgar is a form of comedy like Laurel & Hardy. :D

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10797
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:30 am

I'm waiting for his book on perpetual motion machines.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:39 am

Poodle wrote:I'm waiting for his book on perpetual motion machines.
Well, as all Edgar's books "prove" that "God" is real, then I imagine he will next just write religious books. We should push him in that direction.

That will be one more nail in the coffin of religion,
:lol:

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 14506
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by JO 753 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:49 am

Youre too late, Edgar. Cristofer Langan beat you to it: http://www.ctmu.org/
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:23 am

JO 753 wrote:Youre too late, Edgar. Cristofer Langan beat you to it: http://www.ctmu.org/
LOL!!!

You are making me laugh!

This is an excerpt from his article...

"Mathematically, the theoretical framework of Intelligent Design consists of certain definitive principles governing the application of complexity and probability to the analysis of two key attributes of evolutionary phenomena, irreducible complexity and specified complexity. On one hand, because the mathematics of probability must be causally interpreted to be scientifically meaningful, and because probabilities are therefore expressly relativized to specific causal scenarios, it is difficult to assign definite probabilities to evolutionary states in any model not supporting the detailed reconstruction and analysis of specific causal pathways. On the other hand, positing the “absolute improbability” of an evolutionary state ultimately entails the specification of an absolute (intrinsic global) model with respect to which absolute probabilistic deviations can be determined. A little reflection suffices to inform us of some of its properties: it must be rationally derivable from a priori principles and essentially tautological in nature, it must on some level identify matter and information, and it must eliminate the explanatory gap between the mental and physical aspects of reality. Furthermore, in keeping with the name of that to be modeled, it must meaningfully incorporate the intelligence and design concepts, describing the universe as an intelligently self-designed, self-organizing system."...

http://www.ctmu.org/

LOL!!

1. He sent his article to a journal that is connected to DI... (FACEPALM!) DI = Disco Institute
2. His definition of intelligence is probably "complex" too like Darwin and Behe et al... (FACEPALM!)
3. He has no clue on the real and universal intelligence...(WTF!!)
4. He loves to talk "information" and "complex" like Stephen Meyer..(FACEPALM!) but both of them don't know the real and universal intelligence.. (WTF!)

LOL!!

I choose Nature Journal ..etc in my attempt to peer-review and I cannot take DI's journal in my stomach! That is why I cannot send my article to DI's Journal...They must come to me and not me to come to them...

I knew that they are all wrong since you will never be right if your definition of intelligence is complex!

Thus, lolololololol!!!!!..I still have the best science...and I'm proud of it!

It is so simple and so profound and strong!

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27471
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:20 am

Just for the record, ^that was a "quoting button thanks". I'll let it stand as it is, tho.

Edgar,
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I choose Nature Journal ..etc in my attempt to peer-review...
and what did they have to say? Care to quote it here - in full, if possible?

Thanks*


* (See, works out perfectly, lol.)
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by MrIntelligentDesign » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:16 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Just for the record, ^that was a "quoting button thanks". I'll let it stand as it is, tho.

Edgar,
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:I choose Nature Journal ..etc in my attempt to peer-review...
and what did they have to say? Care to quote it here - in full, if possible?

Thanks*


* (See, works out perfectly, lol.)
I've already documented it..

http://www.amazon.com/Peer-Review-New-I ... bc?ie=UTF8

User avatar
Scott Mayers
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2448
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Custom Title: Deep

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Post by Scott Mayers » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:27 am

Edgar,

いい加減にしろ
ふざけるな

And, you とろい

あなたはエドガー非常に明るくはありません。あなたは私たちが知っているかどうかに他の英語スピーカーを侮辱または「科学」であるかそうでないかわからない前におそらく、あなたは最初にいくつかの英語を学ぶ必要があります。
I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.