A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:You have a hard-on for Ms. Aniston?
Are you jealous? :lol:


Image
Last edited by RJRanald22 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24023
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:48 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:You have a hard-on for Ms. Aniston?
Are you jealous? :lol:


Image
Of a little green square? Nah. And she's about 35 years younger than me. But I don't have a clue why you keep bringing her up. Surely Viagra would work better for you.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by digress » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:52 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:YOU WROTE: If you believed what you say you'd provide evidence evolution doesn't work rather than mouth off as a person without evidence trying to convince others based on that supposition.

MY RESPONSE: This is all the evidence any wise person needs to verify that the THEORY (not fact) of evolution FAILED the fossil test:


phpBB [video]
I don't quite get how this shows genetic mutation to an environment will not occur if it become favorable to mutate inside that environment. Genetic mutations occur whenever a gene replicates itself because no copy is exactly the same as the original. So some genetic mutations will simply better survive within an environment and over time those genes will excel and live where others fail and die. In other words, they vanish and can no longer replicate when others remains and continue to pass a design on. This is also why you've creationists stressing evolution, cosmic development etc, is evidence for an intelligent designer.

Now your video tries to demonstrate that because some genes survived without having to favor mutation evolution is then false. The video is also outdated because what we've come to understand is that evolution is more like a bush than a tree.

If it were not possible for your professor to show some fossilized life still exists then the good scholar would turn to the fact some fossilized life existed and can no longer be shown to exist today. Saying, "You see? Evolution did not take place because then why would all these animals die off if their genes mutated to adapt?" So you see this kind of rhetoric is around every corner being omnipresent.

But Try this;

phpBB [video]


This video also reflects your logically argued comparison between blind faith and atheism because what Christopher Hitchens is doing is debating that argument.

Or try this and I ask you listen very carefully.
phpBB [video]
Last edited by digress on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:You have a hard-on for Ms. Aniston?
Are you jealous? :lol:


Image
Of a little green square? Nah. And she's about 35 years younger than me. But I don't have a clue why you keep bringing her up. Surely Viagra would work better for you.
YOU'RE a little green square

Image
Last edited by RJRanald22 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:00 pm

phpBB [video]

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24023
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Pyrrho! You let one get out.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10022
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:17 pm

Yeah, well, he got himself kicked out of the other sandbox.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by digress » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:30 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:
phpBB [video]
I listened to the first speaker in your video. Did you watch my videos saying Natural Selection may not explain how evolution occurred, but is the only game in town?

We know genetic mutations occur because otherwise there would be no way for our immune systems to adapt to the real threat of new viral life. I am not talking about the introduction of vaccines either.

We've now decoded this string of information and shown how our genes are a variety of letters forming different words. We've compared these letters to other animals and seen they all share the same alphabet and some even have the same sentence structure. Animals with a closer structure then become a closer relative. A Humans closest living cousin being the Chimpanzee.

Your speaker said because we must avoid radiation or harmful chemicals no genetic mutation is a positive survival trait. But evolution doesn't describe how an exposure to radiation or harmful chemicals may change or damage your body. This entire attempt must then be either mute or smut. But this is what you'll get when listening to people without any evidence.
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24023
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Pyrrho wrote:Yeah, well, he got himself kicked out of the other sandbox.
So we're getting sloppy seconds? :evil:
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:18 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote: So we're getting sloppy seconds?
We are getting bombarded by a very nutty bloke from Queensland.
Jason Aristotle photo.jpg
, who is self proclaimed, as a "Bongo playing Warrior Skeptic fighter" with his own special uniform.
Jason 11.jpg
.

He has been trolling skeptic forums under various names, mostly Jason Aristotle, and his posts always follow the same flow. He makes his anti-skeptic speech, ignores all responses, posts three unrelated You-tube video in a row and then starts accusing members of being gay. He refuses to read anything, but insists we watch You tube videos he hasn't watched himself.

What I enjoy, is his endless series of photos of himself holding guitars and preparing to be a "ninja" . One problem is, he can't actually play guitar. Someone pointed this out on another forum and "Jason" quickly deleted his "sound cloud" recordings of random "whales and bongos". ( I heard it and it was awful). [/color]

He has his own blog page, under the name Viracocha Jason Aristotle, which is essentially him copying lyrics from other people's songs and accusing skeptics of being homosexual because they don't agree with him.
http://successwithintent.blogspot.com.au/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is his previous sock puppet post on this forum. Note the exact same style.
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 44#p318744" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jason 9.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24023
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:29 am

Do we have an address in Queensland? I can send some blokes around.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:35 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Do we have an address in Queensland? I can send some blokes around.
Every road crew member, from Queensland, has been issued his photo with the note "Avoid at all cost. Point out to bouncers".

:D
Jason 6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24023
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:48 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Do we have an address in Queensland? I can send some blokes around.
Every road crew member, from Queensland, has been issued his photo with the note "Avoid at all cost. Point out to bouncers".

:D
I have two retired SAS friends in that area. 8-)
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:55 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote: I have two retired SAS friends in that area. 8-)
Well that would be right as the regiment stayed in Brisbane after the G20 conference and thus were not available for the Sydney siege. That came out in the papers, concerning shooting a heavy projectile through armoured glass. The cafe in Martin Place, was a a former bank and still had armoured glass windows.

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:39 am

I'm becoming more and more inclined to believe Michael Shermer is being paid by the government to debunk whatever the government wants him to debunk. He's the government's debunking 'prostitute' and does whatever his 'pimps' want him to do. I am indeed more convinced of this than ever. Do I have empirical proof of this? No I don't, but since you atheists have no empirical scientific experiments demonstrating how one species can turn into another species, without miraculous intervention, I'm not concerned.

I'm ready to change my opinion about evolution just as I am ready to change my opinion about Michael Shermer.

It is quite apparent that Michael Shermer makes proclamations about the UFO subject without doing any worthwhile investigations into the matter. He can sound so very convincing it doesn't take much to conceive that he may very well be paid by to government to 'monkey-wrench' whatever beliefs the government wants him to debunk. They say something like, 'Okay, debunk this...' and he happily complies, like a well behaved prostitute.


phpBB [video]

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:48 am

At present time, I am more inclined to believe the theory of Intelligent Design because of the complexity of cells and the miraculous way DNA is said to function. However, I don't put it past humans to exaggerate and distort the evidence in favor of whatever views they may want to push. It has proven itself to be 'the human way' too many times in my life to count.

Therefore, I'm ready to find that there is another option, regarding the existence of life, that possibly no human has ever encountered before.


phpBB [video]



phpBB [video]

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:07 am

You Darwinian atheists are SO DISHONEST!!! We both know that if there were repeatable, observable, empirical scientific experiments clearly showing that it doesn't take a miracle for one species to transform into another species IT WOULD BE FRONT PAGE NEWS!!! The scientist who created the experiment WOULD WIN A NOBEL PRIZE!! He would probably be on the cover of Time Magazine as Man of the Year!!!

YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE!!!

However, since you have no such scientific evidence you try to sweep it under the proverbial carpet and act as though it doesn't matter at all. THAT IS DISHONEST AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:08 am

You Darwinian atheists ARE SO DISHONEST! We both know that if every isolated culture was atheist you would be flaunting this as empirical evidence of God being a Western human creation. Since the very opposite is true you act as though it doesn't matter at all. THAT IS DISHONEST!!! Since you make your moral standards up as you go along you have no qualms in being dishonest, if you feel you can get away with it!


phpBB [video]
Last edited by RJRanald22 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:21 am

Apparently, the evidence for Intelligent Design keeps getting stronger, not weaker

"The evidence for intelligent design just keeps getting stronger. It's long been known that the Cambrian explosion isn't the only explosion of organisms in the fossil record. There's also something of a fish explosion, an angiosperm explosion, and a mammal explosion. Paleontologists have even cited a "bird explosion," with major bird groups appearing in a short time period. Frank Gill's 2007 textbook Ornithology observes the "explosive evolution" of major living bird groups, and a paper in Trends in Ecology and Evolution titled "Evolutionary Explosions and the Phylogenetic Fuse" explains:"

http://www.evolutionnews.org/2014/12/ma ... 92001.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by RJRanald22 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:28 am

"It is true that the existence of intermediates between two fossil lineages (as between reptiles and birds) refutes creationism and proves evolutionism, but evolutionism is not synonymous with Darwinism that would require thousands upon thousands of such intermediates to verify.
A slightly less radical view held by neither of these two groups subscribes to a philosophy called intelligent design. Like creationists, they (most of them anyway), too, believe (unnecessarily) that the fossil gaps equate to the absence of evolution. They believe species do not change much and an intelligent designer created them all apparently all at once. Implicitly, the intelligent designer is assumed to be God, even though no reference is made to the Bible.

It is easy to criticize the creationists and the intelligent design theorists. The Biblical account of the creation of the world and the life in it, if taken literally, is just plain wrong; the geological and radioactive data evidence is against it. The intelligent design proponents are also wrong in part—there is too much evidence that species evolve from older species, we have too much in common with monkeys, monkeys have too much in common with lower (in the evolutionary ladder) mammals, and so forth. Even today, if you look at early development of the embryo of a “higher” species, you will find that the stages resemble lower creatures of the earlier era. The Darwinists got this one right! Later species evolve from earlier ancestors; there is no doubt about it.

Still neo-Darwinists are dead wrong when they say there is no meaning or purpose to evolution emphatically denying any play of intelligence in the design of life. Their insistence that ...."

http://www.amitgoswami.org/2014/11/05/darwins-mistake/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:34 am

Slowly but surely, science is becoming convinced that there might be a way for spacecraft to travel faster than the speed of light by 'bending space'. This concept that, I believe, was once thought to be complete far-fetched nonsense is slowly gaining more and more scientific support.

The blind faith scoffers have always been around and there is all indication that ALL OF YOU ATHEISTS would have been scoffing at the concept of a 'round Earth' back in the dark ages. You tend to go with whatever established belief may be present at the time boldly convinced that whatever view you tend to support is automatically absolutely true.

Well, there may indeed be another option to 'evolution' and 'Intelligent Design' that humanity has never encountered before. I say the wise should be prepared for such a possibility.

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:01 am

It seems that if I am to survive in this forum I must make it a rule never to respond to people who's intelligence level is below a certain threshold. If I honestly do I will only have unpleasant things to say and will risk the wrath of the administration.

I'd have to say the core difference between myself and most others is that I'm flexible and always ready to adapt to new possibilities. Most seem set in proverbial stone. They only seem to feel comfortable cementing themselves into a particular mindset. I guess this gives them a false sense of stable security. In order to cause most to change their points of view you have to proverbially smash the cement their feet are hardened into and shatter it to pieces.

Apparently, the government knows this to be true and so will suppress all evidence that UFOs are from advanced alien cultures. Once such beings make their presence openly known it could very well mean the end of modern civilization, as we know it. It is said that whenever an advanced culture encounters a less advanced culture the less advanced cultures is invariably destroyed. This has supposedly been proven by history. I tend to gravitate towards that point of view. However, I feel striving to be flexible and ready for all possibilities will spare me such consequences.


phpBB [video]

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:44 am

I find it absurd that the program Ancient Aliens is in its 7th season while people like Michael Shermer are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN there is no evidence whatsoever that the Ancient Astronaut Theory may be true. Chances are you blind faith in science atheists fully agree with Shermer. Seven seasons of absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the Ancient Astronaut Theory has any validity at all.

ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER!!!

Nothing, zip, nada, fin! No evidence whatsoever. Seven seasons of no evidence whatsoever 8-)


phpBB [video]



phpBB [video]



phpBB [video]
Last edited by RJRanald22 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 35123
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Gord » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:06 am

RJRanald22 wrote:I find it absurd that the program Ancient Aliens is in its 7th season while people like Michael Shermer are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN there is no evidence whatsoever that the Ancient Astronaut Theory may be true. Chances are you blind faith in science atheists fully agree with Shermer. Seven seasons of absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the Ancient Astronaut Theory has any validity at all.
I don't get my opinions from Michael Shermer, but I have watched Ancient Aliens and, no, there is not evidence whatsoever that the ancient astronauts theory may be true. The people on the show even know this -- they must know it, because they say things they know have been shown to be untrue, but they say it in ways that get around them having to blatantly lie about it; for instance, they ask leading questions, like "doesn't this look like an artist's rendition of a flying saucer?" when they know it's actually a painting of the moon.

The trick to Ancient Aliens is that it's a tv show. They can say all kinds of nonsense without having to demonstrate it to be true if they simply word it correctly. They just have to keep asking, "Is it possible that [blank] is true?" Yes, it is remotely possible. Does that mean it's realistically possible? No.

You have the most bizarre theory that we have "blind faith in science". That's the oddest thing I've ever been accused of. Science isn't about blind faith, it's a method of acquiring and evaluating evidence to avoid falling into the traps of having blind faith. It's the opposite of what you claim it to be.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:34 am

An extremely popular program lasting for seven seasons with no evidence whatsoever to back it up.

NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH, FIN, GOODNIGHT LUCY!!!

Not so much as one piece of evidence.

Nope, sorry!

Not so much as one piece

Nothing

Yowsuh!! :lol:


I'm not certain whether it's true or not, but YOU are absolutely certain none of it is true, right?

ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN, RIGHT?

Some people are so closed-minded, it must be a disease of the mind! I am tempted to consider that extreme skeptics view the world though only one hemisphere of the brain. The creative part of their brains are not used at all as they assess reality. For someone to blindly say that this show, into its seventh season, presents no evidence whatsoever for its validity is a sure sign of a mental disorder.

It's one thing to say you do not believe the evidence to be valid and quite another to say the show is comprised of seven seasons of no evidence whatsoever to back it up. ALL THEY DO IS PRESENT EVIDENCE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! You may choose to reject that evidence, but that does not mean the evidence doesn't exist. It just means YOU REJECT the presented evidence! Can't you see that?

If you cannot then you are indeed suffering from some form of mental disorder. If I still pitied myself I would most certainly pity you

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:04 am

Image


Consider the work of the retired attorney Victor Zammit:

http://victorzammit.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He has compiled an extensive amount of evidence for the afterlife. He even offers a MILLION-DOLLAR PRIZE to ANYONE who can successfully refute it. Atheist skeptics blindly say he has no evidence whatsoever while not being able to claim that prize to save their closed-minded lives!!! THAT PRIZE OFFER IS IN IT'S 13TH YEAR!!!!

It's one thing to say you reject the evidence and quite another to say there is no evidence for the afterlife whatsoever. I strongly suspect the later view to be a sign of a debilitating mental disorder.


phpBB [video]

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:53 am

YOU WROTE:

You have the most bizarre theory that we have "blind faith in science". That's the oddest thing I've ever been accused of. Science isn't about blind faith, it's a method of acquiring and evaluating evidence to avoid falling into the traps of having blind faith. It's the opposite of what you claim it to be.

MY RESPONSE:

YOU ATHEISTS are the ones with blind faith in science. You blindly believe science with the zeal of nuns who believe in the pope. If you were wise you would admit that your precious science could be wrong. Instead you think of science as infallible even as nuns think of the pope!

You atheists are indeed suffering from some form of mental illness. If I were as absolutely certain as you and unwilling to consider that I may be incorrect in my views I would indeed be as 'sick in the head' as you atheists are!

Here I present evidence, NOT PROOF, that UFOs are a very real phenomenon and many of them are, quite possibly, from advanced alien cultures. However, you staunch, BLIND FAITH IN MAINSTREAM SCIENCE atheists are absolutely certain this does not comprise evidence, right?


phpBB [video]



Now, if I were to present you with empirical evidence that you could conduct scientific tests on resulting in your confirming it is indeed or extraterrestrial origin you would finally believe, right?

OKAY THEN. LET'S SEE YOUR REPEATABLE, OBSERVABLE, VERIFIABLE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT ONE SPECIES OF CREATURE CAN TURN INTO ANOTHER SPECIES!!!

THERE SHOULD BE AT LEAST ONE DOCUMENTARY ON YOUTUBE THAT SHOWS THE EXPERIMENT THAT ANYONE CAN CONDUCT FOR THEMSELVES TO GET THE SAME RESULT!!!


You are a bunch of double-standard tricksters! You demand empirical evidence of others and don't demand it of yourselves and your, set in stone, view of reality!

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
Poodle
Has No Life
Posts: 11007
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Poodle » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:03 am

RJRanald22 wrote:... He has compiled an extensive amount of evidence for the afterlife. He even offers a MILLION-DOLLAR PRIZE to ANYONE who can successfully refute it. Atheist skeptics blindly say he has no evidence whatsoever while not being able to claim that prize to save their closed-minded lives!!! THAT PRIZE OFFER IS IN IT'S 13TH YEAR!!!!
At the bottom of my garden, I have a family of goblins living in a hole beneath an apple tree. They are normally invisible and otherwise undetectable, but they do appear if I go down to the tree at midnight and say the appropriate words (which I cannot disclose as the goblins would then go elsewhere). They tell me things about the world which always come true although, once again, I am not allowed to disclose their prophecies.

How much would you like as a prize for proving that wrong?

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:03 am

phpBB [video]



I personally believe he was murdered in order to silence him about the extraterrestrial origin of many of the alien implants he had removed. However, I could be wrong

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:06 am

Poodle wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:... He has compiled an extensive amount of evidence for the afterlife. He even offers a MILLION-DOLLAR PRIZE to ANYONE who can successfully refute it. Atheist skeptics blindly say he has no evidence whatsoever while not being able to claim that prize to save their closed-minded lives!!! THAT PRIZE OFFER IS IN IT'S 13TH YEAR!!!!
At the bottom of my garden, I have a family of goblins living in a hole beneath an apple tree. They are normally invisible and otherwise undetectable, but they do appear if I go down to the tree at midnight and say the appropriate words (which I cannot disclose as the goblins would then go elsewhere). They tell me things about the world which always come true although, once again, I am not allowed to disclose their prophecies.

How much would you like as a prize for proving that wrong?
Sick people like this have made up their minds and won't even review the evidence. It's like the story of how the church absolutely refused to look through the telescope of Galileo. They passed judgement against him without fairly examining the evidence!

YOU ATHEISTS ARE JUST LIKE THEM!!!

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
Poodle
Has No Life
Posts: 11007
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Poodle » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:16 am

Yeah. So how much would you like as a prize?

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:18 am

Poodle wrote:Yeah. So how much would you like as a prize?
Give me your home address, show me the money and I'll let you know :twisted:

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
Poodle
Has No Life
Posts: 11007
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Poodle » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:20 am

I deduce from this response that you have seen through my crafty subterfuge in offering you lots of money to disprove or prove anything of the nature of goblins, then?

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:27 am

Poodle wrote:I deduce from this response that you have seen through my crafty subterfuge in offering you lots of money to disprove or prove anything of the nature of goblins, then?
I assume you deduce how I can expose your scam!!

You say you have these goblins. Give me your home address. I want a $25,000.00 prize for exposing you as a liar. If you don't have the money when I get there I will be VERY ANGRY AND YOU WILL INDEED REGRET BEING A LIAR!!! :evil:

I'll expect you to transfer the amount for the round trip flight into my PayPal account or I will know you are a fraud before I consider going.

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
TJrandom
Has No Life
Posts: 12224
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Custom Title: Salt of the earth
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by TJrandom » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:31 am

RJRanald22 wrote: ... OKAY THEN. LET'S SEE YOUR REPEATABLE, OBSERVABLE, VERIFIABLE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT ONE SPECIES OF CREATURE CAN TURN INTO ANOTHER SPECIES!!!
Easy peasy.... Just mate a male donkey with a female horse to obtain a mule - every time. Wiki Ok for you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mule" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Poodle
Has No Life
Posts: 11007
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Poodle » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:33 am

Hmmm - and there I was assuming that just a PO Box would do. I'm fairly certain that other people have issued such challenges using a PO Box as a response address. Victor Zammitt for one.

Does Zammitt also attempt to intimidate his opponents by pathetic attempts at schoolyard bullying?

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:34 am

TJrandom wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote: ... OKAY THEN. LET'S SEE YOUR REPEATABLE, OBSERVABLE, VERIFIABLE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT ONE SPECIES OF CREATURE CAN TURN INTO ANOTHER SPECIES!!!
Easy peasy.... Just mate a male donkey with a female horse to obtain a mule - every time. Wiki Ok for you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mule" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And that happens without an intelligent designer to orchestrate the process? PROVE IT!!

So you are saying that when a black man mates with a white woman and produces a mixed race offspring that is proof of evolution?

Or if a man has sex with a gorilla and someone the gorilla gets pregnant and gives birth to a half human, half ape that would be proof of evolution?

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
TJrandom
Has No Life
Posts: 12224
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Custom Title: Salt of the earth
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by TJrandom » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:53 am

RJRanald22 wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote: ... OKAY THEN. LET'S SEE YOUR REPEATABLE, OBSERVABLE, VERIFIABLE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT ONE SPECIES OF CREATURE CAN TURN INTO ANOTHER SPECIES!!!
Easy peasy.... Just mate a male donkey with a female horse to obtain a mule - every time. Wiki Ok for you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mule" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And that happens without an intelligent designer to orchestrate the process? PROVE IT!!

So you are saying that when a black man mates with a white woman and produces a mixed race offspring that is proof of evolution?

Or if a man has sex with a gorilla and someone the gorilla gets pregnant and gives birth to a half human, half ape that would be proof of evolution?
First of all - the proof for an intelligent designer is in your court.

The mule, and presumably the half-gorilla would be different species - but not the mixed skin color human baby. Species denotes a boundary in the ability to create offspring. The mule and donkey can`t, nor can the mule and a horse, thus the mule is a different species. (My guess on the gorilla – but you asked for a repeatable experiment. Go for it with a gorilla if you like and please do let me know how it turns out.) But we know that humans, no matter their skin color or ancestry can create offspring - so not a different species.

Please pick a different straw man - this one failed.

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:10 am

phpBB [video]



DNA is my proof that life is intelligently designed. If you disagree present your repeatable, observable, scientific experiments that demonstrate how this process is not miraculous; for it sure looks miraculous to me!

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:15 am

I don't see how mating a horse with a donkey is proof of evolution. That's just proof that SOMETIMES cross-breeding is successful.

Intelligent designers are capable of deliberately cross-breeding certain animals successfully. That is not proof of evolution and you know it!

Now, set up an experiment where a donkey can EVOLVE into a horse, ON IT'S OWN without the help of an intelligent designer, and you will most probably win a Nobel Prize

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22