A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Poodle » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:13 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:Is it possible to achieve ANY GOAL without using some sort of "process"?

Give me an example of how YOU would do this in your life. How would YOU achieve any goal without using some sort of "process"
Too damn right. Sunderland beat Newcastle today. You won't understand that at all - but I didn't do a single thing apart from wishing. :dwarf:

RJRanald22
BANNED
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:20 pm

Poodle wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:Is it possible to achieve ANY GOAL without using some sort of "process"?

Give me an example of how YOU would do this in your life. How would YOU achieve any goal without using some sort of "process"
Too damn right. Sunderland beat Newcastle today. You won't understand that at all - but I didn't do a single thing apart from wishing. :dwarf:
So you didn't use a process to find this out?

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

Hex
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: mi malam ciuj el vi

Post by Hex » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:32 pm

See it is the way you are using the word. A kind of way to sneak in an "intelligent designer" to the process. When you use the word "goal" it suggests that there is something that is working towards that goal. There is no goal in evolution, things evolve for many reasons but they are all in reaction to something not working towards something. There is no "intelligence" in evolution, it is just a process with no ladder to climb.
Spoiler:
  TOYNBEE IDEA
IN KUBRICK'S 2001
RESURRECT DEAD
ON PLANET JUPITER

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:45 pm

Hex wrote:

See it is the way you are using the word. A kind of way to sneak in an "intelligent designer" to the process. When you use the word "goal" it suggests that there is something that is working towards that goal. There is no goal in evolution, things evolve for many reasons but they are all in reaction to something not working towards something. There is no "intelligence" in evolution, it is just a process with no ladder to climb.
I am not taking sides. I'm ready to find 'either or' is correct. I'm also ready to find BOTH VIEWS are incorrect. People like YOU, on the other hand, are absolutely certain your view is the correct one. To me, this makes you extremely pompous, conceited and very 'caveman' primitive

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:55 pm

WELL??? I'M WAITING FOR YOUR EVIDENCE

THAT EVOLUTION IS A FACT

SO FAR YOU HAVE PROVIDED NO EVIDENCE AT ALL!!

WHAT'S THE MATTER? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY??

digress
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: doomer

Post by digress » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:54 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:You Darwinian atheists are SO DISHONEST!!!
RJRanald22 wrote:for one species to transform into another species IT WOULD BE FRONT PAGE NEWS!!!
RJRanald22 wrote:We both know that if every isolated culture was atheist you would be flaunting this as empirical evidence of God being a Western human creation.
RJRanald22 wrote:Apparently, the evidence for Intelligent Design keeps getting stronger, not weaker
"The evidence for intelligent design just keeps getting stronger...."
RJRanald22 wrote:Slowly but surely, science is becoming convinced that there might be a way for spacecraft to travel faster than the speed of light by 'bending space'.
RJRanald22 wrote:It seems that if I am to survive in this forum I must make it a rule never to respond to people who's intelligence level is below a certain threshold.
RJRanald22 wrote:You atheists are indeed suffering from some form of mental illness.
Here I present evidence that UFOs are a very real phenomenon...
RJRanald22 wrote:he was murdered in order to silence him about the extraterrestrial origin of ... alien implants...
RJRanald22 wrote:I don't see how mating a horse with a donkey is proof of evolution.
RJRanald22 wrote:INFINITE SHADES OF MANY DIFFERENT RAINBOW COLORS!
RJRanald22 wrote:humans are just like me in that the sperm that brought them into existence had an obvious goal.
RJRanald22 wrote:EVOLUTION IS A FACT
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:57 pm

Not only is the program Ancient Aliens a hit, in its 7th season, it has given 'EVOLUTION' to a spin off program. All of them, of course, filled with no evidence whatsoever, right?

A program about nothing, right?

phpBB [video]

digress
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: doomer

Post by digress » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:17 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:Not only is the program Ancient Aliens a hit, in its 7th season, it has given 'EVOLUTION' to a spin off program. All of them, of course, filled with no evidence whatsoever, right?

A program about nothing, right?
What happens when the RJRanald22 standard is applied to this question?
RJRanald22 wrote:make it a rule never to respond to people who's intelligence level is below a certain threshold.
Wow, Cool!
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:17 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:WELL??? I'M WAITING FOR YOUR EVIDENCE

THAT EVOLUTION IS A FACT

You're it, Ronald. For any organism to survive beyond its initial existence, it must adapt to its (changing) environment. So there you are - you have managed to learn how to breathe and how to type, and I suspect that you may be able to touch the tip of your nose, even when standing on your hind legs. What more evidence do you require?

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Poodle wrote:

THAT EVOLUTION IS A FACT

You're it, Ronald. For any organism to survive beyond its initial existence, it must adapt to its (changing) environment. So there you are - you have managed to learn how to breathe and how to type, and I suspect that you may be able to touch the tip of your nose, even when standing on your hind legs. What more evidence do you require?
I thought it was supposed to take millions of years? So Darwin was wrong, eh?

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:31 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:
Poodle wrote:

THAT EVOLUTION IS A FACT

No - Darwin was spot on. How long has it taken you to be able to stand on your hind legs?

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:33 pm

I've got him to stand up for Beggin' Strips.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Hex
Frequent Poster

Post by Hex » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:11 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:I've got him to stand up for Beggin' Strips.
BACON!
Spoiler:
  TOYNBEE IDEA
IN KUBRICK'S 2001
RESURRECT DEAD
ON PLANET JUPITER

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:23 am

Hex wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:I've got him to stand up for Beggin' Strips.
BACON!
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:52 am

Poodle wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:
Poodle wrote:

THAT EVOLUTION IS A FACT

No - Darwin was spot on. How long has it taken you to be able to stand on your hind legs?
Gee, I can't remember millions of years ago. I was really young back then!

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:04 am

phpBB [video]

The sons of bitches have mainstream scientists TERRIFIED to challenge the THEORY (not fact) of evolution. That's why we don't see more of the condemning evidence in the mainstream media.

I believe those in charge of the government are determined to hide the fact that THEY KNOW humanity did not evolve naturally on this planet. THEY KNOW that advanced UFO aliens created the human race through genetic manipulation and they are determined to hide that fact for as long as they possibly can. I believe THAT IS WHY they push the bogus THEORY of evolution as a fact.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +by+aliens" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then again, I'm probably wrong. How about YOU?

COULD YOU BE WRONG?

Hex
Frequent Poster

Post by Hex » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:08 am

Now that I know you've rotted part of your brain watching Expelled, this conversation is hopeless. Well I suspected all along but thanks for the confirmation.
Spoiler:
  TOYNBEE IDEA
IN KUBRICK'S 2001
RESURRECT DEAD
ON PLANET JUPITER

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:10 am

OKAY, I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A SURVEY:

HOW MANY OF YOU ATHEISTS ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH

TO TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE AN ATHEIST

AND DO NOT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS?

THAT'S ALL YOU WOULD HAVE TO DO TO GET OUT OF

WAITING ON LONG LINES TO BUY PRESENTS YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY

AND SPENDING MONEY YOU, PROBABLY, DON'T HAVE!

SO, HOW MANY OF YOU ATHEISTS ARE SMART ENOUGH

TO AVOID THE CHRISTMAS SCAM?

OR ARE THE ENTIRE LOT OF YOU ATHEISTS

ACTUALLY DUMBER THAN MY TURDS

EVEN MY TURDS ARE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS!!

Last edited by RJRanald22 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:14 am

Hex wrote:Now that I know you've rotted part of your brain watching Expelled, this conversation is hopeless. Well I suspected all along but thanks for the confirmation.
So you feel all the scientists in the movie Expelled who said their careers were ruined for suggesting Intelligent Design as a viable theory were lying???

IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

THAT THEY WERE ALL LYING????

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:18 am

SPEND, YOU FOOL!!

SPEND!! SPEND, SPEND!!!!

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:55 am

Oh wow! Not a single one of you atheists

is smarter than my turds, right?

NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!

Dumbass suckers!! 8-)

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:05 am

RJRanald22 wrote:There's quite a bit of evidence that the "educational system" you blindly trusted was, in actuality, a sophisticated mind-control experiment to create compliant mental 'Borg' slaves of the Bilderberg agenda.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Hey, before you become all pompous, puffed up and conceited about how "smart" you are you should remember there is quite a bit of evidence that EVERYTHING stated in these videos is even MORE TRUE than what is stated! Keep that in mind as you blindly believe your precious science! They will tell you WHATEVER they are SUPPOSED to tell you about history, science and anything else they can get away with!!

You are veritable 'lab rats' in a maze and you are completely clueless about that, you blind faith in science twits!!

phpBB [video]

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:08 am

phpBB [video]
Last edited by RJRanald22 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:57 am

How can you tell the difference between a wise and intelligent atheist and a moronic dumb idiot atheist? The moronic, dumb idiot atheists don't believe in Jesus and yet celebrate Christmas

That's worse than Jews celebrating Christmas!

C'mon guys. Tell me you are not that dumb; standing on long lines spending money you don't want to spend in celebration of the birthday of someone you don't believe in!

TELL ME YOU ARE NOT THAT DUMB, ATHEISTS!!!

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:59 am

All of you atheists here are that dumb, aren't you

idiots!

RJRanald22
BANNED

Post by RJRanald22 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:37 am

phpBB [video]

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:49 am

Banned, for repeated verbal abuse and spamming this topic.

Also banned the original user account, JasonAristotle.

Topic locked.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.