A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Atheists will not believe there is a God unless they are provided with repeatable, observable, verifiable scientific experiments demonstrating, scientifically, that God actually exists.

Okay then, I won't believe in evolution unless I am provided with a repeatable, observable, verifiable scientific experiments demonstrating, scientifically, that one species can eventually turn into another species because the concept is preposterous and I don't see any empirical evidence that it has ever happened

It seems fair enough to me to ask of you what you would ask of me as scientific evidence of an Intelligent Designer of the Universe. As far as repeatable, observable scientific experiments you have 'zip' demonstrating how one species can turn into another and you know it. You believe the premise on blind faith. Shame on you, atheists!

On the one hand you have the religious who present their inconclusive evidence and say, 'trust us, there is a 'God'. On the other hand you have atheists who present their inconclusive evidence and say, 'Trust us, there is no God'

Personally, I feel both of you barely have a clue about the matter. You're all talk and inconclusive evidence!


phpBB [video]

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by digress » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:59 pm

I love your logic. Belief or disbelief in evolution has nothing to do with atheism or theism. Yet, you compare it to imply that atheists are no different than theists by believing in evolution and should then become theists.

It's an extraordinary argument.
Last edited by digress on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:59 pm

I've found that when you atheists are cornered with the obvious truth you tend to freak out and shut down. You want to blame me for the fact that I've studied into this subject and have found the proverbial 'chink' in your 'armor'. By 'hammering' on that 'chink' your house of evolution cards comes tumbling down.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk....

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by digress » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Well, you definitely say that, but when presented with basic questions like, What theism do you believe in? The poster becomes ignored. Making you impossible to engage.

Is this topic about evolution or theism//atheism? In other words, proving evolution would still not address your concerns with theism or atheism.
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:04 pm

digress wrote:I love your logic. Belief or disbelief in evolution has nothing to do with atheism or theism. Yet, you compare it to imply that atheists are no different than theists by believing in evolution and should then become theists.

It's an extraordinary argument.
Where did I say that I feel you should become theists? I have all the evidence I need that this planet is a living being, but I don't expect you to believe that unless I can present empirical, repeatable, observable, scientific experiments demonstrating how plants have awareness and trees are capable of tremendous affection. Why should YOU ATHEISTS be held to a different standard? I only ask of you what you would ask of me as valid evidence. That seems fair enough!

I do have this scientific evidence, but of course, it will not be good enough for you. Oh well....


phpBB [video]

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:09 pm

digress wrote:Well, you definitely say that, but when presented with basic questions like, What theism do you believe in? The poster becomes ignored. Making you impossible to engage.

Is this topic about evolution or theism//atheism? In other words, proving evolution would still not address your concerns with theism or atheism.
Personally, I'm no longer sure what "theism" to believe in anymore. I'm inclined to feel all religions are 'whack'. I've reached my limit with all this 'take my word for it' crap from supposed experts ON ALL SIDES! :?
Last edited by RJRanald22 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by digress » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:09 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:
digress wrote:I love your logic. Belief or disbelief in evolution has nothing to do with atheism or theism. Yet, you compare it to imply that atheists are no different than theists by believing in evolution and should then become theists.

It's an extraordinary argument.
Where did I say that I feel you should become theists? I have all the evidence I need that this planet is a living being, but I don't expect you to believe that unless I can present empirical, repeatable, observable, scientific experiments demonstrating how plants have awareness and trees are capable of tremendous affection. Why should YOU ATHEISTS be held to a different standard? I only ask of you what you would ask of me as valid evidence. That seems fair enough!

I do have this scientific evidence, but of course, it will not be good enough for you. Oh well....


phpBB [video]
You've admitted in the past that reading about evolution is a waste of your time. I don't know of any youtube videos that go into it very much because I do not seek the television to relay very complicated understandings.

This is the closest thing I've come across for providing some insight from youtube...
phpBB [video]
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by digress » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:15 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:
digress wrote:Well, you definitely say that, but when presented with basic questions like, What theism do you believe in? The poster becomes ignored. Making you impossible to engage.

Is this topic about evolution or theism//atheism? In other words, proving evolution would still not address your concerns with theism or atheism.
Personally, I'm no longer sure what "theism" to believe in anymore. I'm inclined to feel all religions are 'whack'. I've reached my limit with all this 'take my word for it' crap from supposed experts ON ALL SIDES! :?
I find your contempt to be very agreeable, but you do not need to take anybody on their word. For example, believing something just because Neil Tyson or Richard Dawkins are popular blokes. However, the same way I study scripture by its written word is how I study science.

Evolution is a working theory the same way Einsteins theory of relativity continues to work. Again, you do not have to believe any of it because they are based on discovery. Not personal revelation or meditations and belief in evolution demands nothing of you. Very un-like theism so the stakes are very dissimilar.
Last edited by digress on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:15 pm

I've studied into Richard Dawkins. He has never provided any documentaries that show empirical scientific experiments conducted demonstrating how one species can turn into another. He just presents his INTERPRETATION of evidence then essentially says, 'Trust me. It takes millions of years'. I say, BS!! I'm not going to "trust you"! If you have no repeatable, observable scientific experiments to back up your claim all you have is speculation, period!

I don't see it as unfair for me to demand of atheists what they would demand of me to prove to them that trees have awareness and are capable of tremendous affection!

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by digress » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:19 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:I've studied into Richard Dawkins. He has never provided any documentaries that show empirical scientific experiments conducted demonstrating how one species can turn into another. He just presents his INTERPRETATION of evidence then essentially says, 'Trust me. It takes millions of years'. I say, BS!! I'm not going to "trust you"! If you have no repeatable, observable scientific experiments to back up your claim all you have is speculation, period!

I don't see it as unfair for me to demand of atheists what they would demand of me to prove to them that trees have awareness and are capable of tremendous affection!
I'm atheist and I believe trees are conscious. So again, your comparisons here are extraordinary.
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:19 pm

My recent discovery of the Talmud of Jmmanuel has really jolted me

https://archive.org/stream/TalmudOfJmma ... 0/mode/2up" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm strongly tempted to say {!#%@} YOU to anyone and everyone who tries to convince me of ANYTHING without empirical evidence that I can personally verify as valid!

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:21 pm

digress wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:I've studied into Richard Dawkins. He has never provided any documentaries that show empirical scientific experiments conducted demonstrating how one species can turn into another. He just presents his INTERPRETATION of evidence then essentially says, 'Trust me. It takes millions of years'. I say, BS!! I'm not going to "trust you"! If you have no repeatable, observable scientific experiments to back up your claim all you have is speculation, period!

I don't see it as unfair for me to demand of atheists what they would demand of me to prove to them that trees have awareness and are capable of tremendous affection!
I'm atheist and I believe trees are conscious. So again, your comparisons here are extraordinary.
I don't see why you should expect any atheist to believe you without verifiable scientific experiments to back up your belief.

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by digress » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:25 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:My recent discovery of the Talmud of Jmmanuel has really jolted me

https://archive.org/stream/TalmudOfJmma ... 0/mode/2up" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm strongly tempted to say {!#%@} YOU to anyone and everyone who tries to convince me of ANYTHING without empirical evidence that I can personally verify as valid!
By prostrating your opinion here do you seek assurance you'll be convinced otherwise?

Image
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by digress » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:26 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:
digress wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:I've studied into Richard Dawkins. He has never provided any documentaries that show empirical scientific experiments conducted demonstrating how one species can turn into another. He just presents his INTERPRETATION of evidence then essentially says, 'Trust me. It takes millions of years'. I say, BS!! I'm not going to "trust you"! If you have no repeatable, observable scientific experiments to back up your claim all you have is speculation, period!

I don't see it as unfair for me to demand of atheists what they would demand of me to prove to them that trees have awareness and are capable of tremendous affection!
I'm atheist and I believe trees are conscious. So again, your comparisons here are extraordinary.
I don't see why you should expect any atheist to believe you without verifiable scientific experiments to back up your belief.
I agree. It's exactly why I've never brought it up until now. I hoped to connect with you, but I don't think I'd be able to convince anybody else without evidence. It's a private idea.
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:30 pm

digress wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:My recent discovery of the Talmud of Jmmanuel has really jolted me

https://archive.org/stream/TalmudOfJmma ... 0/mode/2up" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm strongly tempted to say {!#%@} YOU to anyone and everyone who tries to convince me of ANYTHING without empirical evidence that I can personally verify as valid!
By prostrating your opinion here do you seek assurance you'll be convinced otherwise?
All I know is that I read enough of the Talmud of Jmmanuel to completely rearrange my view of EVERYONE who tries to get me to believe {!#%@} without verifiable scientific experiments to back their claims. It was a real 'last straw' for me. That book is a real {!#%@} mind-french!

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:33 pm

digress wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:
digress wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:I've studied into Richard Dawkins. He has never provided any documentaries that show empirical scientific experiments conducted demonstrating how one species can turn into another. He just presents his INTERPRETATION of evidence then essentially says, 'Trust me. It takes millions of years'. I say, BS!! I'm not going to "trust you"! If you have no repeatable, observable scientific experiments to back up your claim all you have is speculation, period!

I don't see it as unfair for me to demand of atheists what they would demand of me to prove to them that trees have awareness and are capable of tremendous affection!
I'm atheist and I believe trees are conscious. So again, your comparisons here are extraordinary.
I don't see why you should expect any atheist to believe you without verifiable scientific experiments to back up your belief.
I agree. It's exactly why I've never brought it up until now. I hoped to connect with you, but I don't think I'd be able to convince anybody else without evidence. It's a private idea.
Well then, you must understand that subjective evidence is indeed very real evidence, no matter what science may say! It may only be proof enough for YOU personally, BUT THAT IS INDEED PROOF ENOUGH FOR YOU, RIGHT?

Why the {!#%@} should you allow anyone else to try to nullify your faith just because they don't feel your evidence is good enough? {!#%@} THEM!!!!

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by digress » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:35 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:
digress wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:My recent discovery of the Talmud of Jmmanuel has really jolted me

https://archive.org/stream/TalmudOfJmma ... 0/mode/2up" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm strongly tempted to say {!#%@} YOU to anyone and everyone who tries to convince me of ANYTHING without empirical evidence that I can personally verify as valid!
By prostrating your opinion here do you seek assurance you'll be convinced otherwise?
All I know is that I read enough of the Talmud of Jmmanuel to completely rearrange my view of EVERYONE who tries to get me to believe {!#%@} without verifiable scientific experiments to back their claims. It was a real 'last straw' for me. That book is a real {!#%@} mind-french!
You fail to miss the actions you testify as despicable are exactly the actions you produce here. Basically, your attempts in this thread and your previous one reflected an attitude of revenge and anger. Not insight.

If you believed what you say you'd provide evidence evolution doesn't work rather than mouth off as a person without evidence trying to convince others based on that supposition.

Have you no shame?
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by digress » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:41 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:
digress wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:
digress wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:I've studied into Richard Dawkins. He has never provided any documentaries that show empirical scientific experiments conducted demonstrating how one species can turn into another. He just presents his INTERPRETATION of evidence then essentially says, 'Trust me. It takes millions of years'. I say, BS!! I'm not going to "trust you"! If you have no repeatable, observable scientific experiments to back up your claim all you have is speculation, period!

I don't see it as unfair for me to demand of atheists what they would demand of me to prove to them that trees have awareness and are capable of tremendous affection!
I'm atheist and I believe trees are conscious. So again, your comparisons here are extraordinary.
I don't see why you should expect any atheist to believe you without verifiable scientific experiments to back up your belief.
I agree. It's exactly why I've never brought it up until now. I hoped to connect with you, but I don't think I'd be able to convince anybody else without evidence. It's a private idea.
Well then, you must understand that subjective evidence is indeed very real evidence, no matter what science may say! It may only be proof enough for YOU personally, BUT THAT IS INDEED PROOF ENOUGH FOR YOU, RIGHT?

Why the {!#%@} should you allow anyone else to try to nullify your faith just because they don't feel your evidence is good enough? {!#%@} THEM!!!!
Again, the attempt to nullify faith is different than disproving scientific discovery because people of faith try to convert others into a very demanding belief. Making demands of them.

It also has a very sick message. What I mean is, there is nothing healthy about thinking you were created sick and commanded, on threat of eternal damnation, to be well again. This is just one example.

Are you able to compare something within Science that relates to this? If you cannot I'd ask you submit the comparison cannot be made and refrain yourself from making the comparison any further.

However, I did not say my belief in trees having conscious was a proof. It is an idea I think about, try and develop as time goes on, but nothing more than that practice.
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9924
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:49 pm

What, that nonsense from Billy Meier?
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23698
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:01 pm

The flu vaccine for this year was developed based on evolutionary principles, as was the case in the past. The results of the predictions have worked very well so far.

I guess that means the flu virus is atheistic.

OR theists are idiots.

OR both.

I'd go with both.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Pyrrho wrote:What, that nonsense from Billy Meier?
I'd have to say that, so far, it is the most important religious book I have ever read! It really set me from from ALL religious books.

THAT MAKES IT VERY VALUABLE, WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT!!

All you can see is nonsense because you make up your mind before even examining the evidence!!! That is how fools approach life.

Christians make up their minds about The Buddha before even evaluating what he had to teach to see if it has any value!

YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM, PYRRHO!!!

You've made up your mind it is nonsense before you even give it a fair examination so, of course, all you will see is nonsense.

I, on the other hand, am wise enough to consider that...IT MAY JUST BE TRUE!!!
Last edited by RJRanald22 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:The flu vaccine for this year was developed based on evolutionary principles, as was the case in the past. The results of the predictions have worked very well so far.

I guess that means the flu virus is atheistic.

OR theists are idiots.

OR both.

I'd go with both.
From what I have studied, vaccinations and the flu vaccines use TOXIC MERCURY as a preservative. Supposedly, the mercury in vaccinations is what has caused the autism epidemic in children!!

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:27 pm

phpBB [video]


phpBB [video]



From your "pal" science whom you blindly trusted!!

Oh, don't worry at all about the mercury in amalgam cavity fillings

mercury is perfectly safe!

just ask science!!

After all, you can trust science, right?

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:31 pm

There's quite a bit of evidence that the "educational system" you blindly trusted was, in actuality, a sophisticated mind-control experiment to create compliant mental 'Borg' slaves of the Bilderberg agenda.


phpBB [video]



phpBB [video]

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:33 pm

YOU WROTE: If you believed what you say you'd provide evidence evolution doesn't work rather than mouth off as a person without evidence trying to convince others based on that supposition.

MY RESPONSE: This is all the evidence any wise person needs to verify that the THEORY (not fact) of evolution FAILED the fossil test:


phpBB [video]
Last edited by RJRanald22 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:34 pm

AS IT STANDS, I SEE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BLINDLY TRUST SCIENCE OR ANYONE!!!

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Here's all the evidence any wise person needs to see that science is trying to scam the ignorant into buying their BS:


phpBB [video]

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23698
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:01 pm

RJRanald22 wrote: From what I have studied, vaccinations and the flu vaccines use TOXIC MERCURY as a preservative. Supposedly, the mercury in vaccinations is what has caused the autism epidemic in children!!
Okay, you're an idiot. Your leader is a bimbo who shows her tits for a living. I hope you catch something nasty and die slowly. Please do so before any kids you're charged with die from not being vaccinated.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:11 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote: From what I have studied, vaccinations and the flu vaccines use TOXIC MERCURY as a preservative. Supposedly, the mercury in vaccinations is what has caused the autism epidemic in children!!
Okay, you're an idiot. Your leader is a bimbo who shows her tits for a living. I hope you catch something nasty and die slowly. Please do so before any kids you're charged with die from not being vaccinated.
Excuse me, but are you trying to be funny?

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23698
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:16 pm

RJRanald22 wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote: From what I have studied, vaccinations and the flu vaccines use TOXIC MERCURY as a preservative. Supposedly, the mercury in vaccinations is what has caused the autism epidemic in children!!
Okay, you're an idiot. Your leader is a bimbo who shows her tits for a living. I hope you catch something nasty and die slowly. Please do so before any kids you're charged with die from not being vaccinated.
Excuse me, but are you trying to be funny?
Are you trying to be intelligent?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
RJRanald22 wrote: From what I have studied, vaccinations and the flu vaccines use TOXIC MERCURY as a preservative. Supposedly, the mercury in vaccinations is what has caused the autism epidemic in children!!
Okay, you're an idiot. Your leader is a bimbo who shows her tits for a living. I hope you catch something nasty and die slowly. Please do so before any kids you're charged with die from not being vaccinated.
Excuse me, but are you trying to be funny?
Are you trying to be intelligent?
Are you looking down on me as your intellectual inferior? What exactly would make me as 'worthy as thou'? Having blind faith that science knows all the answers that can be known and I should trust science without question? Is that what would make me as 'worthy as thou'?

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23698
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Well, for starters, your dumbass ideas...
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:25 pm

I don't want to hear your BS, Casey Kasem, get out of the {!#%@} grave and take the ice bucket challenge, goddammit!!!


phpBB [video]

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by digress » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:26 pm

phpBB [video]
I agree with everything said in this video, but it doesn't defend the view that what you freely-think is proof of intelligence or creativity or is even insightful. And he is not disproving any scientific discipline or saying the science curriculum is a construct of lies based on a few good ideas we worship as truth to indoctrinate followers. He is clearly talking about society and the function of education being abused by a blind obedience.

You fail to understand how this has nothing to do with your message and is an utterly poor reflection on the words of an intelligible speaker.
  God is an idea.  
"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Well, for starters, your dumbass ideas...
Which one's, EXACTLY, O Great and Wise One!

Help me to become as worthy as Thou!!!

Help me to reach the heights of wiz-dumb so that I can be like thou and command the respect of the eternal numbnuts of eternity!!! 8-)

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23698
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:28 pm

digress wrote: He is clearly talking about society and the function of education being abused by a blind obedience.
Like in religious schools.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:29 pm

digress wrote:
phpBB [video]
I agree with everything said in this video, but it doesn't defend the view that what you freely-think is proof of intelligence or creativity or is even insightful. And he is not disproving any scientific discipline or saying the science curriculum is a construct of lies based on a few good ideas we worship as truth to indoctrinate followers. He is clearly talking about society and the function of education being abused by a blind obedience.

You fail to understand how this has nothing to do with your message and is an utterly poor reflection on the words of an intelligible speaker.
Okay, I'll admit it. I just wanna tickle you!!!

fact!

:mrgreen:

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
Hex
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1136
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:26 pm
Custom Title: mi malam ciuj el vi
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Hex » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Science: I trust the method not the scientist.
Spoiler:
  TOYNBEE IDEA
IN KUBRICK'S 2001
RESURRECT DEAD
ON PLANET JUPITER
 


User avatar
RJRanald22
BANNED
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Custom Title: All Possibilities Considered

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by RJRanald22 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:35 pm

phpBB [video]

"I say only a fool would blindly believe that one species can magically turn into another species without repeatable, observable, scientific experiments to back up such a wild claim!" - RJRanald22

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23698
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: A Fair Enough Request About Evolution

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:39 pm

You have a hard-on for Ms. Aniston?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.