Perking Up a Moribund Forum…..

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:24 pm

… Given the current state of Forum affairs, i.e. the tabloid like nature of the topics, the desultory air of the participants in those topics, the lethargy that seems to have taken over the proceeding (except for those moment when arguments of a purely personal nature break out to pass as lively discussion) , *I* would like to propose,( with the moderator's approval of course) the introduction of TWO NEW TOPIC HEADINGS, subjects which might attract some stimulating input:

1) SKEPITCS!! "Whatcha Cooking', How and With What?"
Cuisine: recipes, cooking advice, food news and notes (hints on the latest in culinary accessories and appliances), in which participants share their favorites for other posters to try, and then report back with the results of their successes,failures, etc.,
a) contribution of various ethnic and national dishes that reflect the to ally inclusive character of the members here.
For instance kielbasas from Poland Cholent from Israel, wombat stew from the Australians , road killl from the American South, and perhaps some interesting suggestions for " barbecued 'trifles, hors d'oevres, entrees and deserts from the Holocaust deniers.

2) SKEPTICAL!! "Advice to the Loveless and Lovelorn:"… "Yes, That Happened to ME, Too, and What I Did About it…"
Words of guidance and encouragement to recluses, bachelors, spinsters, celibates, those in relationships that exist only in their heads, conversations of encouragement on how to meet people, get along with the people one meets, turn casual introductions into meaningful human intercourse, and
a) responses to complaints and disappointment with emphases on what corrections could be made to inexperienced and clumsy social behaviors that might help to make one's fellow members more attractive in the mating arena, and
b)where members with particular handicaps might be able to go to meet people similarly afflicted.
In other words, members sharing actual experiences that might possibly turn difficult and isolated lives into something more conducive to laughter and even.. who knows?…love.
c)Makeup and dress, tips and advice, suggestions for how to build up self confidence at the superficial levels, where deeper and more meaningful help clearly seems impossible.

Comments?
Approvals?
Disdain?
Complaint?

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: My nightmare

Re: Perking Up a Moribund Forum…..

Post by Gord » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Whut? :|

I'm from Transcona. Lethargy is my way of life.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Post by OlegTheBatty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:48 am

Gord wrote:Whut? :|

My dad was from Transcona. He was one of the least lethargic humans I've met. Maybe that's why he left? (I think he was about 6 or 7, so there may have been other factors.)
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:48 am

Gord wrote: I'm from Transcona. Lethargy is my way of life.
Transvylconia? In Romania? Where the vampires come from?

fromthehills
True Skeptic

Post by fromthehills » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:11 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gord wrote: I'm from Transcona. Lethargy is my way of life.
Transvylconia? In Romania? Where the vampires come from?

No, No No! Transcona, where the vampires come from.

fromthehills
True Skeptic

Post by fromthehills » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:29 am

nmblum wrote:… Given the current state of Forum affairs, i.e. the tabloid like nature of the topics, the desultory air of the participants in those topics, the lethargy that seems to have taken over the proceeding (except for those moment when arguments of a purely personal nature break out to pass as lively discussion) , *I* would like to propose,( with the moderator's approval of course) the introduction of TWO NEW TOPIC HEADINGS, subjects which might attract some stimulating input:

Cuisine: recipes, cooking advice, food news and notes (hints on the latest in culinary accessories and appliances), in which participants share their favorites for other posters to try, and then report back with the results of their successes,failures, etc.,
a) contribution of various ethnic and national dishes that reflect the to ally inclusive character of the members here.
For instance kielbasas from Poland Cholent from Israel, wombat stew from the Australians , road killl from the American South, and perhaps some interesting suggestions for " barbecued 'trifles, hors d'oevres, entrees and deserts from the Holocaust deniers.

2) SKEPTICAL!! "Advice to the Loveless and Lovelorn:"… "Yes, That Happened to ME, Too, and What I Did About it…"
Words of guidance and encouragement to recluses, bachelors, spinsters, celibates, those in relationships that exist only in their heads, conversations of encouragement on how to meet people, get along with the people one meets, turn casual introductions into meaningful human intercourse, and
a) responses to complaints and disappointment with emphases on what corrections could be made to inexperienced and clumsy social behaviors that might help to make one's fellow members more attractive in the mating arena, and
b)where members with particular handicaps might be able to go to meet people similarly afflicted.
In other words, members sharing actual experiences that might possibly turn difficult and isolated lives into something more conducive to laughter and even.. who knows?…love.
c)Makeup and dress, tips and advice, suggestions for how to build up self confidence at the superficial levels, where deeper and more meaningful help clearly seems impossible.

Comments?
Approvals?
Disdain?
Complaint?

NMB

You're just being mean, Norma. Which is fine, but don't expect roses.

The idea of a forum is socializing, and/or sharing information. There are some smart people here, of which I am happy to socialize with, and some of us are {!#%@} oddballs. Of which, you are one. So am I. Deal with it. You've been here as long as I have, and if you are just now finding that it doesn't quite fit, or that it hasn't gone your way, ...as a freedom of speech advocate,…. I can talk about my bacon, carmel ice cream, as much as I want, with no obligation to make you happy about it. I can talk about my jeep, my hay, my problems, with no obligation, whatsoever, to appeal to whomever you may think I am, or should be. You've been participating in this forum for five years. If it's boring you now, perhaps it's time for a hooker and an eight ball.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:57 am

I have seen Norma's view on the future of Skepticism and it is very scary......
Skeptic OK Magazine.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:38 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:Whut? :|

My dad was from Transcona. He was one of the least lethargic humans I've met. Maybe that's why he left? (I think he was about 6 or 7, so there may have been other factors.)
We voted him out. Well, three of us did, anyway. Still, quite a large voter turnout for Transcona.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:52 am

Gord wrote: We voted him out. Well, three of us did, anyway. Still, quite a large voter turnout for Transcona.
Transcona.jpg
Apparently you need a building to hold an election in. Maybe next year......fingers crossed....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gord wrote: We voted him out. Well, three of us did, anyway. Still, quite a large voter turnout for Transcona.
Transcona.jpg
Apparently you need a building to hold an election in. Maybe next year......fingers crossed....
Lethargy does not a building build.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Post by Major Malfunction » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:19 pm

I can barely be bothered posting on this topic. But you can take a long french roll, slice diagonally about an inch thick, pour about a cup of olive oil in a bowl, chuck in a couple teaspoons of minced garlic and Italian mixed herbs, dip each side, and toast golden brown under a grill.

Offer it to people, with a bowl of olives and your best red, who have come to your house to mooch off your magnanimosity.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:25 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:I have seen Norma's view on the future of Skepticism and it is very scary......
Skeptic OK Magazine.jpg

Devastating.
One can only hope your always delicate sensibilities are not so stunted, or your mind so compromised by the horror that you cannot do your bookkeeping chores with your usual dogged competence.

But a question WILL arise: kept any good books lately?
Cooked any?

Norma Manna Blum
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:58 pm

fromthehills wrote:
nmblum wrote:

The idea of a forum is socializing, and/or sharing information. There are some smart people here, of which I am happy to socialize with, and some of us are {!#%@} oddballs. Of which, you are one. So am I. Deal with it. You've been here as long as I have, and if you are just now finding that it doesn't quite fit, or that it hasn't gone your way, ...as a freedom of speech advocate,…. I can talk about my bacon, carmel ice cream, as much as I want, with no obligation to make you happy about it. I can talk about my jeep, my hay, my problems, with no obligation, whatsoever, to appeal to whomever you may think I am, or should be. You've been participating in this forum for five years. If it's boring you now, perhaps it's time for a hooker and an eight ball.
But you have taken all the hookers s and the eight balls for yourself!!
And you call ME mean?
(Although I can't help being touched that you remember that I told you about the hookers and the eight ball. There is something salvageable in that.)

But for now, the only thing that comes to mind is : WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL FROMTHEHILLS?"
Free him at once!!
Give him back his guns, his butter, his bacon and his hat!
Allow him to return to being the wry and funny, often wistful, always curious and frequently insightful poster (and man) he was… and might be again.
If, however, you had not, in his present captivity, fed him something, or injected something that has turned him into the favor seeking, obsequious , and rather desperately and totally humorless "me too" that appears on my screen.
NMB

P.S. As to your socializing?
For Christs' sake, From .. how far gone are you?
It may be fun, and it may make you (or me or anyone else) feel better about floating free in a hostile universe, but socializing?
You are alone somewhere typing into a machine.
If you were really interested in socializing you would actually BE with a hooker.. or maybe even two, enjoying a beer and playing a game of snooker (before or after.)
This is the INTERNET, FROM it's not even an episode of "Friends."'

NMB
Skepticism:

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:I can barely be bothered posting on this topic. But you can take a long french roll, slice diagonally about an inch thick, pour about a cup of olive oil in a bowl, chuck in a couple teaspoons of minced garlic and Italian mixed herbs, dip each side, and toast golden brown under a grill.

Offer it to people, with a bowl of olives and your best red, who have come to your house to mooch off your magnanimosity.

I love it when "I can barely be bothered" turns as if by some form of alchemy, into "here I am and listen to this."

Not of course that the recipe isn't appreciated…. at least it made sense to me.
And it isn't "chopped poster on toast."

NMB
Skepticism:

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Have I taken on everybody who has exhibited actual hostility?

If not… just type in your name and your complaint, and I will give it me all…

NMB
Skepticism:

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:16 pm

nmblum wrote:Have I taken on everybody who has exhibited actual hostility?

NMB
If I exhibit pseudohostility, will you give me your pseudoall? :mrgreen:

(PS: How do you know I'm not talking to you while the hooker is in the bathroom freshening up?)

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:42 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:

NMB

(PS: How do you know I'm not talking to you while the hooker is in the bathroom freshening up?)
I DON'T know… but instinct and experience do count..
As they undoubtedly have with your hooker.
With whom I wish you good.. in fact the very best… of luck.
I am … all banter aside… on the side, always, of human contact.
Where possible of course.
But if not, as here, always hoping that all participants are not actually in prison, or hospital.
Or that we are not all approximations of that fearsome 12 year old girl in Cleveland who is the scourge of healthy internet exchanges… and friendships

NMB
P.S. Your first question? There is no such thing as pseudeohostiity: there are only degrees of hostility…
And I suppose one could say that about my all: the possibilities have not yet been accurately defined… or measured.
Does that help?
Because no matter, I do mean to be helpful.

NMB
Skepticism:

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:45 pm

nmblum wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

NMB

But if not, as here, always hoping that all participants are not actually in prison, or hospital.
Or that we are not all approximations of that fearsome 12 year old girl in Cleveland who is the scourge of healthy internet exchanges… and friendships

NMB
P.S. Your first question? There is no such thing as pseudeohostiity: there are only degrees of hostility…
And I suppose one could say that about my all: the possibilities have not yet been accurately defined… or measured.
Does that help?

NMB
Pseudoaffection certainly exists, so why not pseudohostility? Though I grant that appropriate uses for the latter would be scarce.

I prefer face-to-face contact. I don't bank online, that being one of the reasons. The advantage of digital contact is that it is available even when physical contact is not. I think it is good and healthy when it augments physical contact, but not as a substitute for it.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:06 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:
nmblum wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

NMB

NMB
Does that help?

NMB
Pseudoaffection certainly exists, so why not pseudohostility? Though I grant that appropriate uses for the latter would be scarce.

I prefer face-to-face contact. I don't bank online, that being one of the reasons. The advantage of digital contact is that it is available even when physical contact is not. I think it is good and healthy when it augments physical contact, but not as a substitute for it.
Of course "pseudo affection" exists…. it is in fact "the world's second oldest profession….
And while pseudo hostility is of no life enhancing benefit to those who have it forced upon them, it does actually contribute to a lot of bad group behavior..
Who would have enlisted in response to any war cry, if we were not easily manipulated to feel hostility toward people we hold no grudge again, and can't even find on a map?
Just a thought.
But otherwise I agree with you. Oleg… .. absolutely.
What could be better than ALWAYS seeking and achieving a "golden mean…?"
… For those moments where there is no one around with whom to curl up on the couch to watch "Love Comes s to Andy Hardy" on Turner Classic Movies… then wow!! there is nothing better than an interesting and informative, and especially an amusing cyber exchange. with someone one would not come across in a hundred years of real life.

Which is EXACTLY why one (that's me) yearns for the return of the Skeptic Forum in its original goal of exploring skepticism … most specifically the inimical nature of faith when contrasted to reason.
And then exploring other ideas, other ways of perceiving the world… with like minded but often at odds about details .. explorers?

Off to poker…..

NMB
Skepticism:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:23 am

nmblum wrote:Which is EXACTLY why one (that's me) yearns for the return of the Skeptic Forum in its original goal of exploring skepticism …
Considering that you have only been here since the end of 2009, what exact period in the forum's time do you want to recreate? 2010? 2011? Oddly, you want to introduce "Norma's cooking forum" while at the same time returning the forum to exploring skepticism.

Here is the world's largest cooking forum. Knock yourself out...........don't forget to close the door when you leave.....

http://www.cookingforums.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nmblum wrote: Off to poker…..

http://www.pokerforums.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fromthehills
True Skeptic

Post by fromthehills » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:31 am

nmblum wrote:
fromthehills wrote:
nmblum wrote:

But you have taken all the hookers s and the eight balls for yourself!!
And you call ME mean?
(Although I can't help being touched that you remember that I told you about the hookers and the eight ball. There is something salvageable in that.)

But for now, the only thing that comes to mind is : WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL FROMTHEHILLS?"
Free him at once!!
Give him back his guns, his butter, his bacon and his hat!
Allow him to return to being the wry and funny, often wistful, always curious and frequently insightful poster (and man) he was… and might be again.
If, however, you had not, in his present captivity, fed him something, or injected something that has turned him into the favor seeking, obsequious , and rather desperately and totally humorless "me too" that appears on my screen.
NMB

P.S. As to your socializing?
For Christs' sake, From .. how far gone are you?
It may be fun, and it may make you (or me or anyone else) feel better about floating free in a hostile universe, but socializing?
You are alone somewhere typing into a machine.
If you were really interested in socializing you would actually BE with a hooker.. or maybe even two, enjoying a beer and playing a game of snooker (before or after.)
This is the INTERNET, FROM it's not even an episode of "Friends."'

NMB

Now, that's {!#%@} good reading. Cheers.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:32 am

Maybe I could whip up some forum drama by enacting some draconian rules, such as:

No punctuation allowed on Thursdays.

Everybody gets Moderator powers.

Don't be a jerk. (That one's always good for years of hilarity.)

Use of syllables is grounds for instant ban.

All spammers may have unrestricted posting access....registration would be instant, no "captcha", and I could set it so nobody even has to register an account to post.

The possibilities aren't endless but there are enough of them to liven things up for a minute or two until the novelty wears off.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:39 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Transcona.jpg
We have the Tree and the Steam Engine, we don't need no dang building.

Well, okay, we need this building: Image

But that's it!

...alright, fine, we need this one too:

It's my most recent mailing address.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:49 pm

fromthehills wrote:
Now, that's {!#%@} good reading. Cheers.

Be still my beating heart.
Certainly not a bouquet.
Not even a single stem.
But may I take it as a petal?
Or just a whiff of the scent of roses?

NMB
Skepticism:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:54 pm

nmblum wrote:Be still my beating heart.
Certainly not a bouquet.
Not even a single stem.

NMB
Doesn't rhyme. I'll give it a 4.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Gord wrote:
nmblum wrote:Be still my beating heart.
Certainly not a bouquet.
Not even a single stem.

NMB
Doesn't rhyme. I'll give it a 4.

And I appreciate your editorial generosity. …
But don't forget that "self-published" has many fewer and much lower standards than anything that sounds like "the check is in the mail," Signed, Your Editor.

"They who giveth little will surely receiveth even less in return." (Norma 9:6)
Skepticism:

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:29 pm

:roses:
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Pyrrho wrote::roses:

And after only a mere 5 years!!

And I don't even LIKE roses…I'm more of a Euphorbia lover, myself.

NMB
Skepticism:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Pyrrho wrote:Maybe I could whip up some forum drama by enacting some draconian rules....
Oh no, what did you do! :sweatdrop:
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Gord wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:Maybe I could whip up some forum drama by enacting some draconian rules....
Oh no, what did you do! :sweat drop:
Whatsa matta, Mr. NOT so Gord-ian Knot?
Reluctant to share your free pass with anyone even for a rare and probably insignificant (if not misinterpreted) moment?
Come ON…
Learn to get as thou giveth….

NMB
Skepticism:

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:00 pm

nmblum wrote:

NMB
Enjoy

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:27 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
nmblum wrote:

NMB
Enjoy
OMG!!
Today is my day!!
No roses.
Roses.
Euphorbia
I absolutely - no kidding - appreciate all of it…

But did you know that there are perhaps 2,000 varieties of Euphorbia including the giants that look like cacti and dot the landscape of the American West?
And Mexico?
All of them toxic and many of them fatally so?

The best way too identify an Euphorbia is to carry a sharp knife with which to make a slit in the soft flesh of the the suspect plant.
Milky white exudation?? Probably of paralyzing toxicity.
DO NOT TOUCH.

NMB
P.S. Do NOT… repeat NOT…. try this test on women.
NMB
Skepticism:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:50 am

nmblum wrote:Reluctant to share your free pass with anyone even for a rare and probably insignificant (if not misinterpreted) moment?
I have a free pass? :befuddled:
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:10 am

Perking up a moribund forum.......
Skeptic Chocolate wheel.jpg

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk

Post by octopus1 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:09 pm

nmblum wrote:… Given the current state of Forum affairs, i.e. the tabloid like nature of the topics, the desultory air of the participants in those topics, the lethargy that seems to have taken over the proceeding (except for those moment when arguments of a purely personal nature break out to pass as lively discussion) , *I* would like to propose,( with the moderator's approval of course) the introduction of TWO NEW TOPIC HEADINGS, subjects which might attract some stimulating input:

Comments?
Approvals?
Disdain?
Complaint?

NMB
"The desultory air of the participants"?

Someone hand Norma a mirror. Quick.
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:12 am

I've got a new plan. Everyone chips in and we pay for electrical cable to connect to all the members chairs to a centralised circuit board run by Pyrrho. Every member has a button that can send a 25 volt electric shock to any member they like. Pyrrho can increase this to 100 volts at his discretion or as a direct method for issuing warnings.

This will make the forum infinitely more exciting......
Millgram 1.jpg

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:22 am

Wait, we don't already have that? Then what's this button for that I keep hitting?
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:27 am

Gord wrote:Wait, we don't already have that? Then what's this button for that I keep hitting?
"Emergency Eject" but I don't know if it's working. Do you still have headache? Are there a series of dents in your ceiling?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:34 am

Gord wrote:Wait, we don't already have that? Then what's this button for that I keep hitting?
You keep turning that autocorrect on your computer back on. :roll:
Lard, save me from your followers.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:39 am

It might be the volume knob. :?
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?