This is sad..

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Shen1986
Veteran Poster

This is sad..

Post by Shen1986 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:22 am

I know I posted this already but it was in the wrong forum. Thanks to SweetPea I am now posting it here who told me that it is more suited here:
Tigers slaughtered for entertainment and show of status
by Sharon Hill • March 27, 2014 • 1 Comment

Their meat sold and bones used for TCM.

Inhuman.

Tigers slaughtered in show of social stature for Guangdong businessmen | World news | theguardian.com.

More than 10 tigers have been killed as “visual feasts” in China to entertain officials and rich business people, state media reported.

Police in the port city of Zhanjiang, in the southern province of Guangdong, seized a freshly slaughtered tiger and multiple tiger products in a raid this month, said the Nanfang Daily, the mouthpiece of the provincial Communist Party.

The story is harrowing to read. One butcher who reportedly killed at least 10 animals tried to escape during the raid but died in the attempt. The animals were drugged to keep them docile in captivity but alive.
Taken from: http://doubtfulnews.com/2014/03/tigers- ... of-status/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
More info: http://doubtfulnews.com/2014/03/tigers- ... of-status/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Death Dies Hard." - Deathstars.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: This is sad..

Post by Flash » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:57 am

The Copenhagen zoo just killed three tigers because they had three tigers too many. Two of them were pups.
I wonder how they define "conservation".
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Shen1986
Veteran Poster

Re: This is sad..

Post by Shen1986 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Flash wrote:The Copenhagen zoo just killed three tigers because they had three tigers too many. Two of them were pups.
I wonder how they define "conservation".
This is gruesome and very sad. We are killing of animals like they are nothing. Reading this makes me even more mad and sad and I am really getting the feeling that we should start exterminating humans and then see how the human race would feel about this. There are also too many humans on this planet. Sorry to be so harsh but I just hate when someone kills a animal because there is too many of them.
"Death Dies Hard." - Deathstars.