Whats up with Bill Clinton

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
donnie
Poster

Whats up with Bill Clinton

Post by donnie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:20 pm

This is freaky can you watch this and tell me what you think. It's only one minute long. I am sceptical that he was a puppet for the illuminate but he dose look out of it. hypnotized.? It's just freaky. " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by donnie on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Re: Is Bill Clinton - hypnotised

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:34 pm

donnie wrote:This is freaky can you watch this and tell me what you think. It's only one minute long. I am sceptical that he was a puppet for the illuminate but he dose look out of it. hypnotized.? It's just freaky. " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LOL… freaky… is well…..freaky.
One wonders that you guys feel the need to knock yourselves out looking for this stuff.
Certainly by "Masonic" one immediately recognizes 'JEWS!!"
Just take the bull (offal) by the horns and OUT WITH IT.
Why so much trouble when just the name "Monica Lewinsky" does the trick?
Because if Monica Lewinsky weren't a temptation placed before a poor sap by the Illuminati/Mason subversives, what else COULD she have been?

Norma Manna Blum(insky)
P.S. What's your verdict on Mozart? On "the MAgic Flute?"
Last edited by nmblum88 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

donnie
Poster

Post by donnie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:50 pm

It just look's strange and creepy.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:53 pm

donnie wrote:It just look's strange and creepy.
There's a lot of creepy in the world, Donnie.
Accept my apologies for having created it that way.

But you don't HAVE to kiss the Masonic ring: you can just say "NO!" and go back to school as if you had never discovered the power of the Freemasons.

Norma Manna Blum (insky)
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

donnie
Poster

Post by donnie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Numblum have no idea what you saying.? If you don't to address the question why post. For me it's creepy his eye movement his face. Every thing.

Rob Lister
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: Spline Reticulator

Post by Rob Lister » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:14 pm

donnie wrote:This is freaky can you watch this and tell me what you think. It's only one minute long. I am sceptical that he was a puppet for the illuminate but he dose look out of it. hypnotized.? It's just freaky. " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That 'freaky' impression is likely the result of not having slept in the last 3 months during the runup to the election. He looks, as we say down south, 'plain tuckered out'.

Nothing more complicated than that.
Skeptic much? Sure you do.
http://www.skepticalcommunity.com/forum ... ive_topics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:29 pm

donnie wrote:Numblum have no idea what you saying.? If you don't to address the question why post. For me it's creepy his eye movement his face. Every thing.
Yeah, Donnie.
We agree.
It's creepy…
I'm creepy, you're creepy, we're all creepy.
Just that some creepiness is more significant than other creepiness.
BUT.. we all have our intellectual preoccupations.
And this one that mixes a bizarre imposition of a doctored head on a human body happens to be yours.
And that's fine.
You have a fine creepiness.

Norma Manna Blum
Skepticism:

donnie
Poster

Post by donnie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Rob Lister wrote:
That 'freaky' impression is likely the result of not having slept in the last 3 months during the runup to the election. He looks, as we say down south, 'plain tuckered out'.

I guess he called be tried but if you look at his right eye it's pitch black. The guy eyes are normally blue. The last 10 second's of the first part look closely at his right eye. Spooky

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Rob Lister wrote:

I think (of course it's only supposition) that Donnie knows that that is ONE possibility.(The other being that it is a hoax, like photographing a cartoon head with moving lips, on a human body.)
But acknowledging that would mean not even MENTIONING the film strip at all.
OR introducing "freemasonry" into the mix.

What would be the fun in that?
For me OR for Donnie?
NMB
Skepticism:

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:49 pm

donnie wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:

I guess he called be tried but if you look at his right eye it's pitch black. The guy eyes are normally blue. The last 10 second's of the first part look closely at his right eye. Spooky

Is "spooky" a step UP from "creepy?"
Or down?
"Define your terms!" asa they say in the Oxford Debating Society.

Norma Manna Blum
Skepticism:

donnie
Poster

Post by donnie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Could be a hoax I guess. If it is it's a good one.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:01 pm

donnie wrote:Could be a hoax I guess. If it is it's a good one.

No, Donnie… although it certainly pains me to disagreed with what you might actually BELIEVE to be so.
It isn't really that good.
In fact, the exact word for it is "tawdry."
More exactly " über-tawdry."

But I must leave you to it now… because I have to head for Camp Treblinka, a train ride away, where I have signed up as a volunteer golf and tennis instructor to the Illuminati.
Instructive talkin' to ya, though…

Norma Manna Blum
Skepticism:

donnie
Poster

Post by donnie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:22 pm

Numblum have no idea still what you saying.? If you don't to address the question why post.
The guy eyes are normally blue. The last 10 second's of the first part look closely at his right eye. Spooky.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:41 pm

donnie wrote:Numblum have no idea still what you saying.? If you don't to address the question why post.
The guy eyes are normally blue. The last 10 second's of the first part look closely at his right eye. Spooky.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and
LOL… Well Donnie…
1)I didn't notice an actual (that which can be sensibly addressed) question, and
2) I don't have my stop watch here in Camp Treblinka , so I can't tell the first 10 seconds from a veritable eternity of film strips equally mauled to make equally foolish film strips..
But be careful , Donnie.
If you don't get better at this game, Camp Holocaust Denial may have to drop you from playing when CHD meets the Maccabees Who Are Here To Stay on the playing fields of Not Eton.

Norma Manna Blum
Skepticism:

fromthehills
True Skeptic

Post by fromthehills » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:53 am

Oh, no {!#%@}. Donnie is that Aphrodite's Child prick. How many times is that going to happen?

Now that it's donnie, are we allowed to say, "Shut the {!#%@} up, Donnie" ?

That would be worth it.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:29 am

Careful, he's got a bottle of baby aspirin! :roll:
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:07 am

Since when do hypnotized people ask questions? Bill Clinton is asking questions in the clip you provided. The whole concept of "hypnotic suggestion" requires someone to push suggestions into Bill Clinton's thoughts. The opposite is happening.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:17 am

donnie wrote:For me it's creepy his eye movement his face. Every thing.
Tell me how his eye movement indicates hypnotic suggestion to you?

When my father, a psychiatrist hypnotized people he made them concentrate on a drawing of a 19th century French balloon. He would suggest or introduce simple reinforcements like "I don't need to drink beer today". It's about reinforcement of a simple idea.

There is no such thing as "brainwashing"

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:26 am

Donnie, if you got as many blow jobs as Bill did you would look even worse.He got them in the oval office, his limo, air force one (just a rumor) and while getting made up. Part of his job and what a lucky guy.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

SweetPea
Has No Life
Custom Title: Too Cute

Post by SweetPea » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:36 am

He was only trying to remember where he left his cigar.
How do the Deniers get so lucky?
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24129" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:26 pm

donnie wrote:
bodybuilder718 wrote:...now i would not go as far as to say i trust anyone, even Alex Jones, but....
:spit:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:28 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
donnie wrote:For me it's creepy his eye movement his face. Every thing.
Tell me how his eye movement indicates hypnotic suggestion to you?

When my father, a psychiatrist hypnotized people he made them concentrate on a drawing of a 19th century French balloon. He would suggest or introduce simple reinforcements like "I don't need to drink beer today". It's about reinforcement of a simple idea.

There is no such thing as "brainwashing"
You tell 'em Matthew!!
One cool, well developed, rational mind responding to another.
Your father ( the psychiatrist !) would be so very proud…
If you keep up your serious (?) brilliant ripostes Holocaust denial, AND deniers both, are doomed to disappear at any time soon.

Norma Manna Blum
Skepticism:

donnie
Poster

Post by donnie » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:09 pm

The guy eyes are normally blue. The last 10 second's of the first part look closely at his right eye.

Rob Lister
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: Spline Reticulator

Post by Rob Lister » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:19 pm

donnie wrote:The guy eyes are normally blue. The last 10 second's of the first part look closely at his right eye.
Yea, you keep referring to that. Nobody keeps caring.
Skeptic much? Sure you do.
http://www.skepticalcommunity.com/forum ... ive_topics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

donnie
Poster

Post by donnie » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Nobody keeps caring.? don't you mean nobody can explain it so you don't discuss it.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:29 pm

donnie wrote:The guy eyes are normally blue. The last 10 second's of the first part look closely at his right eye.

Jesus, Donnie!!
How many times have you peered at that film strip?
Clearly you don't care that it has messed with your head.
But your eyes?
Does your eyesight mean nothing to you?

Donnie, poor baby.
If you had given the three R's as much attention at the propitious moment, as you are now giving this patently doctored film strip now, who knows what you might have become.
Why, you might have a diploma. or a CV, or even a job somewhere where the standards for employment aren't excessively high.
SOMETHING.
And who knows… you might have discovered some interesting hobby: collecting lightning bugs in tightly sealed glass jars for instance, and watching them die.
Instead it's just you and that film strip, Donnie and Bill together to the last.
LOL… Donnie , Donnie… cheer up, you are never going to have to suffer the indignities of being anything at all.
Much less the President of the United States.
That was Bill Clinton's job.
Two times.
And he could probably have it a third time, even as you are still babbling about that tape.

NMB
Skepticism:

donnie
Poster

Post by donnie » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Nmblum so you can not explain it.

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Monster » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Is Bill Clinton - hypnotised
No.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Post by kennyc » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:45 pm

donnie/mark please stop trolling.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Re: Whats up with Bill Clinton

Post by Austin Harper » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 pm

:lol:
Lard, save me from your followers.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:12 am

donnie wrote:Nobody keeps caring.? don't you mean nobody can explain it so you don't discuss it.
I can explain it. It's called, "That's the way people's eyes look when filmed that way."
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Monster » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:53 pm

Who was the Satan worshiping idiot who thought that reptilians were in control of everything? Paman55 or something?

The photograph that I'm uploading to this post is a fragment of another photograph. The original photograph is that of a woman I met last night. So should I cut her hand, to see if it bleeds green or something?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:51 pm

donnie wrote:Nobody keeps caring.? don't you mean nobody can explain it so you don't discuss it.
I have explained it. Clinton was simply tired. If he was being "brainwashed", as you claim, he wouldn't be asking a variety of questions. It is that simple.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:57 pm

nmblum wrote:You tell 'em Matthew!!
One cool, well developed, rational mind responding to another.
If you keep up your serious (?) brilliant ripostes Holocaust denial, AND deniers both, are doomed to disappear at any time soon.

Norma Manna Blum
No Norma, a well known Australian Holocaust denier was arrested and is now in jail and the Treblinka archaeological report is now out. That's why there is so much activity in the subforum forum.

But you wouldn't know that.......because you offer personal comments on things you haven't actually read.

Keep up you brilliant forum contribution of scone recipes, music clips and uninformed personal comments.

donnie
Poster

Post by donnie » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Why has a Australian Holocaust denier got any relevance to my post.?

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Monster » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:14 pm

donnie wrote:Why has a Australian Holocaust denier got any relevance to my post.?
Have you seen his eyes? They stare out into space. It's spooky. It's like he's hypnotized.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:17 am

donnie wrote:Why has a Australian Holocaust denier got any relevance to my post.?
Ask Norma, the forum's elderly Gladys Kravits. She brought it up.
Norma.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.