Re: A Peace Conspiracy

Post by landrew » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:40 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:36 pm
TJrandom wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:19 pm
Austin Harper wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:10 pm
What? No, it's called the South China Sea, not the South Asia Sea.
So wiki gets to arbitrate international disputes these days? I'm sticking with South Asia Sea. ;)
My computer must be messed up.

When I Google South Asia Sea, I don't get any hits. :shock:
There is no such sea as the South Asia Sea.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:41 pm

Tom Palven wrote: ↑

yea verily. When I google, I get 624 Million Hits. Check the polarity on your warp drive: it might be reversed.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Post by Austin Harper » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:13 pm

TJrandom wrote:
Austin Harper wrote:
So wiki gets to arbitrate international disputes these days? I'm sticking with South Asia Sea. ;)
Obviously Wikipedia isn't the final word on the subject, but it's a pretty good indicator. If you want to use an alternative name for it, might I suggest West Philippine Sea, which is actually in use in some places?
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Post by TJrandom » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:04 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
Austin Harper wrote:

Not just your computer, Tom... but you didn't need to use google - rather the search these posts feature right here on the forum. I have said it before, so it must be true. ;)

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:08 pm

landrew wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:40 pm
Tom Palven wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
Austin Harper wrote:

There is no such sea as the South Asia Sea.
Of course there is - just look at the maps. Where be China, where be the south asia countries, where be that sea? :roll:

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:15 pm

On a more serious note - that this area of ocean is South of China, and was transversed by various silk, porcelain, rum and opium shippers eons ago - and thus named by them the South of China Sea - in no way supports the recent claim by China for that area of international open waters to be theirs. So I’m sticking with South Asia Sea.

A bit more here.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:59 am

Tom Palven wrote:From Glenn Greenwald's The Intercept: Elliot Abrams, who has spent a lifetime fighting against democracy, and was once convicted of lying to Congress about it, has been chosen to lead the fight against the democratically-elected government in Venezuela:
https://theintercept.com/2019/01/30/ell ... uela-coup/
Lucky us. More Russian Wikileaks propaganda links from Tom Palven.

"The Intercept launched in February 2014, the first project of First Look Media, a news organization created and funded by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar. The publication initially served as a platform to report on the documents released by Edward Snowden "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intercept

Edward Snowden, defected to Russia after selling US secrets to the Russians, who published a selection on Wikileaks. :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

"Ellard" iz an (@#$&)

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:15 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:59 am
Tom Palven wrote:From Glenn Greenwald's The Intercept: Elliot Abrams, who has spent a lifetime fighting against democracy, and was once convicted of lying to Congress about it, has been chosen to lead the fight against the democratically-elected government in Venezuela:
https://theintercept.com/2019/01/30/ell ... uela-coup/
Lucky us. More Russian Wikileaks propaganda links from Tom Palven.

"The Intercept launched in February 2014, the first project of First Look Media, a news organization created and funded by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar. The publication initially served as a platform to report on the documents released by Edward Snowden "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intercept
Elliot Abrams pled guilty of lying to Congress and was fined $50 by the deep state, not the same kind of treatment Snowden would receive for telling the truth.
https://original.antiwar.com/brett_wilk ... hree-acts/

BTW, your subject line was just another personal attack, and I have responded in kind.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire
I may not agree with the what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. --Voltaire
Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. --Denis Diderot
I haven't abandoned my vices. My vices have abandoned me. --Denis Diderot

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:19 am

TJrandom wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:15 pm
On a more serious note - that this area of ocean is South of China, and was transversed by various silk, porcelain, rum and opium shippers eons ago - and thus named by them the South of China Sea - in no way supports the recent claim by China for that area of international open waters to be theirs. So I’m sticking with South Asia Sea.

A bit more here.
Fine, you stick to your Newspeak and maybe "Ellard," alone, will agree with you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire
I may not agree with the what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. --Voltaire
Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. --Denis Diderot

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:29 am

Tom Palven wrote: Elliot Abrams pled guilty of lying to Congress and was fined $50 by the deep state,
There is no such thing as the "Deep State" conspiracy. The Deep State conspiracy is right wing Fox News propaganda that you spam onto our forum.
hannity deep state 6.jpg
I guess you will have to spam your pro-Trump "Deep State conspiracy" right wing propaganda on Stormfront next time. They already believe it.....but you already know that. :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:32 am

Tom Palven wrote:Elliot Abrams pled guilty of lying to Congress and was fined $50 by the deep state, not the same kind of treatment Snowden would receive for telling the truth.
Edward Snowden is on a $200,000 salary in Moscow after defecting to Russia. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:49 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:32 am
Tom Palven wrote:Elliot Abrams pled guilty of lying to Congress and was fined $50 by the deep state, not the same kind of treatment Snowden would receive for telling the truth.
Edward Snowden is on a $200,000 salary in Moscow after defecting to Russia. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey Gord, is that a tu quoque argument in addition to probably not being factual? No link. Information available only to "Ellard?"

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:58 am

Another peace conspiracy in the works, this time in Afghanistan:
https://news.antiwar.com/2019/02/01/tru ... ghanistan/

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Post by OutOfBreath » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:48 pm

Now you just need to show that fewer american troops translates to more peace. That's far from given. Of course this is from trump, so in effect a guarantee that's not what will happen. Apart from tax cuts to the rich and abusive presidential decrees regarding immigrant, he never follows thru...

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:01 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:49 am
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Hey Gord, is that a tu quoque argument in addition to probably not being factual?
Uhhhh, no? I guess?

Is this a trick question!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:16 pm

Gord wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:01 pm
Tom Palven wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Hey Gord, is that a tu quoque argument in addition to probably not being factual?
Uhhhh, no? I guess?

Not a trick question.

I think a tu quoque defense goes something like "Well, so are you," or "He does it, too," and "Ellard's defense of Elliot Abrams twice lying to Congress is, "Well Snowden is guilty of something, too."

landrew
Has No Life

Post by landrew » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:21 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:16 pm
Gord wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Uhhhh, no? I guess?

Not a trick question.

I think a tu quoque defense goes something like "Well, so are you," or "He does it, too," and "Ellard's defense of Elliot Abrams twice lying to Congress is, "Well Snowden is guilty of something, too."
That's a variant of the whataboutism.
And it explains about half of Trump's support base. Any criticism of Trump will quickly draw a "what about Obama," or "what about Hillary" comment.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:27 pm

landrew wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:21 pm
Tom Palven wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:16 pm
Gord wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Uhhhh, no? I guess?

Not a trick question.

That's a variant of the whataboutism.
And it explains about half of Trump's support base. Any criticism of Trump will quickly draw a "what about Obama," or "what about Hillary" comment.
True, true, but let me add to try to clarify how this started; it goes back to my post of Fri. Feb. 01,2019 5:58 am.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:29 pm

Go Ahead..................
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:13 am

Tom Palven wrote: Hey Gord, is that a tu quoque argument in addition to probably not being factual? No link. Information available only to "Ellard?"
Why are you so stupid? :lol: :lol:

"Snowden has pulled in more than $200,000 in fees over the past year"
https://www.yahoo.com/news/edward-snowd ... 00490.html
https://theweek.com/speedreads/642250/e ... 000-speech

This is standard Russian propaganda work. Kim Philby, after he defected to Russia also had his pro-Russian speeches published around the world.

You claimed that "Russia Today", who broadcasts Snowden's anti-Western speeches is a great media source, so you already knew this. You were simply lying again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:21 am

Tom Palven wrote: "Ellard's defense of Elliot Abrams twice lying to Congress is, "Well Snowden is guilty of something, too."
You are lying again.

You actually claimed Elliot Abrams was fined by the "Deep State". You didn't mention congress. I exposed that lie,as the "Deep State" is your right wing conspiracy claim. :lol:

You also claimed that you didn't know Snowden defected to Russia and was making $200,000 a year, while simultaneously claiming "Russia Today" is an accurate media source. Snowden appears on Russia Today. So did Assange, with his own TV show before he absconded to avoid arrest and applied for a Russian visa.

landrew
Has No Life

Post by landrew » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:00 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:21 am
Tom Palven wrote: "Ellard's defense of Elliot Abrams twice lying to Congress is, "Well Snowden is guilty of something, too."
You are lying again.

You actually claimed Elliot Abrams was fined by the "Deep State". You didn't mention congress. I exposed that lie,as the "Deep State" is your right wing conspiracy claim. :lol:

You also claimed that you didn't know Snowden defected to Russia and was making $200,000 a year, while simultaneously claiming "Russia Today" is an accurate media source. Snowden appears on Russia Today. So did Assange, with his own TV show before he absconded to avoid arrest and applied for a Russian visa.
Given the risk both of them were under as a result of their actions, they had little choice in the conditions of their asylum. The alternative would have been life in prison or death.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:09 am

landrew wrote: Given the risk both of them were under as a result of their actions, they had little choice in the conditions of their asylum. The alternative would have been life in prison or death.
Snowden did steal 1.5 million secret US, UK, Australian and other documents and try sell them to China first. I think a better description would be that Russia "threw in free accommodation" with the price tag of the documents.

Yuri Andropov was the director of the old KGB. He told junior officers in the 80's that the future fall of communism was going to make spying very expensive. Kim Philby defected because he supported communism. In contrast, in post communist Russia, Edward Snowden wanted large amounts of cash.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:29 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:09 am
Snowden did steal 1.5 million secret US, UK, Australian and other documents
Agreed arguendo.
Matthew Ellard wrote:
and try sell them to China first.
Source for this? Last I heard, Snowden denied ever trying to sell documents to china or Russia. I assume after he got trapped in Russia he no doubt sold, bartered, provided said documents. The alternative of jail or starving to death will do that to a person.
Matthew Ellard wrote:
I think a better description would be that Russia "threw in free accommodation" ...
an even better description was that Snowden was on his way to Eucador when the USA pulled his passport and he was afraid he was too easily illegally black hooded in Hong Kong. I assume he thought about the same re China and Russia was his only option.
Matthew Ellard wrote:
" with the price tag of the documents.
Could be, but I would assume the offer of sanctuary came without strings........for a few days. IIRC...Snowden was rumored to be on an Ecudorian Diplomatically sanctioned flight from "somewhere" (Russia?) to Ecuador and USA had it forced to land for the search and arrest of Snowden. He wasn't on that flight.........so, really the evidence is USA Trapped Snowden in Russia and that relationship got closer and closer. As stated: food and freedom will entice a person initially otherwise motivated.

What are your facts/links Matt?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:31 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Source for this? Last I heard, Snowden denied ever trying to sell documents to china or Russia.
Snowden originally fled to China (Hong Kong) before he directly fled to Russia via Aeroflot. He is now on $200,000 a year as China did not buy the documents.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: I assume after he got trapped in Russia
You mean he booked the flight and got on the plane to Moscow to his new home
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: was on his way to Eucador
Hong Kong isn't in Ecuador, you complete idiot..
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: I assume after he got trapped in Russia he no doubt sold, bartered, provided said documents
He sold the documents to Russian controlled Wikileaks, in 2012, a year before he ended up in Russia.

You really don't have a clue about Snowden, do you? :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

"Ellard" iz an (@#$&)

Post by Tom Palven » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:47 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
I asked you to provide a link to Snowden's alleged $200,000 salary, and you digressed.

Care to provide an actual link to that? Where did you get that fact?

If your want to say it's your opinion that Snowden gets a $200,000 per year salary, that would be more appropriate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:28 am

Google found this, which includes that $200,000 number. As a US citizen, one wonders if he is filing his tax returns.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

"Ellard" iz an (@#$&)

Post by Tom Palven » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:39 am

TJrandom wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:28 am
Google found this, which includes that $200,000 number. As a US citizen, one wonders if he is filing his tax returns.
Nowhere in that link does it say that Russia pays Snowden a $200,000 per year salary, as "Mr. Ellard" has alleged, does it?

How much do lying politicians get per speech? If they get paid by the lie, it's probably a lot more than Snowden.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:46 am

Tom Palven wrote: Nowhere in that link does it say that Russia pays Snowden a $200,000 per year salary, as "Mr. Ellard" has alleged, does it?
He gets paid by a Russian controlled speakers bureau exactly the same as Kim Philby did. Russia Today, which is government owned books him. That's why Snowden is on Russia Today that you claimed to watch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:48 am

Tom Palven wrote: I asked you to provide a link to Snowden's alleged $200,000 salary, and you digressed.
I linked you to the evidence three times you complete idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

"Ellard" iz a {!#%@} (@#$&)

Post by Tom Palven » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:57 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:48 am
Tom Palven wrote: I asked you to provide a link to Snowden's alleged $200,000 salary, and you digressed.
I linked you to the evidence three times you complete idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Clintons, Obama, and Trump, among others, get paid for speeches in Russia, and you STILL haven't provided a link to your alleged $200,000 salary.

If it's just your opinion, why not say so? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:02 am

Tom Palven wrote: The Clintons, Obama, and Trump, among others, get paid for speeches in Russia, and you STILL haven't provided a link to your alleged $200,000 salary.
The Clintons, and Obama didn't sell USA secrets to Russia in exchange for money. Snowden did and receives $200,000 for public speaking paid by a Russian Speakers bureau who places Snowden's speeches on Russia Today.

I linked you three times :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

"Ellard" iz a Mother- {!#%@} ing A-Hole

Post by Tom Palven » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:06 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:02 am
Tom Palven wrote: The Clintons, Obama, and Trump, among others, get paid for speeches in Russia, and you STILL haven't provided a link to your alleged $200,000 salary.
The Clintons, and Obama didn't sell USA secrets to Russia in exchange for money. Snowden did and receives $200,000 for public speaking paid by a Russian Speakers bureau who places Snowden's speeches on Russia Today.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Still no link to a $200,000 salary. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:37 am

Tom Palven wrote: Still no link to a $200,000 salary.
Here are the links from 2 days ago you complete idiot!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?p=694599#p694537

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

"Ellard" iz a Mother- {!#%@} ing Azz-Hole

Post by Tom Palven » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:48 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:37 am
Tom Palven wrote: Still no link to a $200,000 salary.
Here are the links from 2 days ago you complete idiot!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?p=694599#p694537
Yes, I read them two days ago and they say Snowden has made $25,000 per speech and $200,000 in speaking fees, peanuts compared to the Clintons, Obama, Trump, and other big-name politicians.

Nowhere does it say that Russia pays him a $200,000 a year salary, as you claimed.

Not a big point, but typical of your lies, distortions, and persistence. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:08 am

Tom Palven wrote: Yes, I read them two days ago and they say Snowden has made $25,000 per speech and $200,000 in speaking fees,
to appear on Russian Today TV, which you claimed to watch.
Tom Palven wrote: Nowhere does it say that Russia pays him a $200,000 a year salary, as you claimed.
Russia Today is owned by the Russian government and Sergey Naryshkin, director of the SVR (Russian Foreign Intelligence Service) sits on the Russian Today board.

I have now informed you this five times and you still don't get it.

Edward Snowden stole secret files from the USA, sold them to Russia's SVR in 2012, defected to Russia and receives $200,000 a year.

Julian Assange made an application for a Russian Visa at exactly the same time as they both worked for Russia TV or Russia.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:47 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:08 am
Tom Palven wrote: Yes, I read them two days ago and they say Snowden has made $25,000 per speech and $200,000 in speaking fees,
to appear on Russian Today TV, which you claimed to watch.
Gee Matt, neither of your links even mentions Russia TV or Russian Today Tv. They do both mention that half or more of Snowdens speaking arrangements are made by and paid by the American Program Bureau.

Do you even read the links you provide........or do you read into them?

landrew
Has No Life

Post by landrew » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:48 am

Snowden didn't sell secrets to the Russians. He revealed to the public those things he deemed to be government crimes against the citizens of the United States. As he is now a world figure he is entitled to the fees people are willing to pay him to speak. He has no other apparent means of financial support.

Most people agree that he is the opposite of a traitor. He didn't betray his country and its citizens to foreign powers for personal financial gain. He risked nearly everything to reveal the abuses of the government against its own citizens to the public. If the word "patriot" fits, he is indeed that.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:38 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Gee Matt, neither of your links even mentions Russia TV or Russian Today Tv.
That's because I was asked to show the $2000,000 income you complete idiot. I wasn't asked to link to Snowden's TV appearances on Russia Today.

Tom Palven claimed he watched Russia Today TV. He was lying.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:38 am
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Gee Matt, neither of your links even mentions Russia TV or Russian Today Tv.
That's because I was asked to show the $2000,000 income you complete idiot. I wasn't asked to link to Snowden's TV appearances on Russia Today.

Tom Palven claimed he watched Russia Today TV. He was lying.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24767&p=694764#p694764

Because I do, err....did, assume your links were provided to support what you post? Same stupidity I suppose that assumes that you will stop posting mistakes when links are provided to you to show that the "Supreme" Court in Oz is what we call a trial court in the USA and issues of the High Court not being bound by stare descisis simply don't arise in that context.

Yep..........that kind of stupid. ...........but I do learn from my mistakes.