Rachel Maddow to the rescue!

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Rachel Maddow to the rescue!

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:40 am

What do you mean Matt? "Everyone" is covered by the act. Its just not honored by the government that as already stated above uses it to give a false sense of protection so they can fire those who complain. The media is full of stories of people who have come forward privately with their reports of fraud, abuse, and violations of law only to be fired or shunted off to dead end jobs.

Snowden knew that coming forward would only get him fired, or arrested, so he had a hard choice to make. He chose the truth and exile rather than claims of National Security.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:46 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I know more about the WBA than most.........because your response is a total dodge and irrelevant.
Matthew Ellard wrote: So Bobo? Using your amazing legal skills .....why wouldn't Snowden be covered by the Act?
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:What do you mean Matt? "Everyone" is covered by the act.
No Bobbo. As "an expert", you must know how to qualify for protection under the act right?

Can you list all the illegal CIA activities that Snowden blew the whistle on, if any, to qualify under the act?

You are the person claiming he is a whistle blower. Now is your time to justify that position.

Have you actually read the legislation?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:20 am

I won't google anything, just going on memory. Yes, you need to qualify your activities under the act and you cannot act in violation of it. But that is irrelevant if like Snowden you determine that submitting your claim under the act is only inviting the illegal actions of your employer. You continue to ignore what matters.

IIRC, Snowden leaked that the CIA was collecting all phone calls of USA phoners. Not just the meta data but the actual content as well. Had a special secret second server room set up to copy all data at the Verizon/ATT/etc data servers/switches. CIA denied it and has since made some admissions but you have to be a fool not to accept the government is illegally surveilling and recording its citizens.

I read the act 20 years ago where it was relevant/similar to my Qui Tam action. Its actually pretty straight forward....they just don't tell you its a ruse. Like reading up on my next HDTV. Vizio gets high marks for picture quality but they don't tell you the power supply craps out as near to the one year warranty as they can do. A great picture is not worth a thing if you can't power on the TV. The Whistleblower Act is great....if the government would follow it.

Its the little things...……….
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:01 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I won't google anything, just going on memory.
I already knew you didn't have a clue.

You are claiming Snowden is a "whistle blower", yet at no point have you asked yourself why Snowden isn't protected by USA whistle blower legislation.

A man who sold, for profit, the Russians secrets about the USA, Australia, the UK and New Zealand who ran to Russia and defected. The information that Snowden sold the Russians and was published by Wikipedia did not indicate that Clapper or anyone else broke any USA law at all. In fact, you don't have the foggiest notion what Snowden sold the Russians at all.

You claimed to be an officer in the USAF flying illegal weapons into Israel, which was complete bull-{!#%@}. Did Snowden offer your daily transponder codes? You would'n't have a clue.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:IIRC, Snowden leaked that the CIA was collecting all phone calls of USA phoners.
You are an idiot. The NSA performs signals intelligence, not the CIA, and James Clapper was exonerated because he was DNI and not in charge of the NSA and the NSA didn't collect individual names or addresses but collected meta data on "chatter" statistics.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Not just the meta data but the actual content as well.
Show me your evidence for this.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Its the little things...……….
.....like knowing WTF you are talking about....

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:16 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
.....like knowing WTF you are talking about....
Indeed. Third Time: as Snowden decided NOT to follow Whistleblower Process, it is IRRELEVANT what its provisions are. CIA/NSA alphabet soup is irrelevant to the point that the powers that be were lying about their activities to the General Public and the USA. The distinction in this context is a google point. "Even if" the activities were arguably legal, the American Public/Congress has a right to know about them....a subject still kept secret, still being lied about.

I don't know, claim, or care what Snowden sold/told the Russians. I hope/assume anything truly important would be held back....but that's the espionage game. As stated: I favor the truth over secrets....even for 99% of what goes as National Security. Mostly it is to hide who is making a profit off war and who is being paid to keep it going. I favor the truth over such secrets.

No reason for you to remember the details of an old exchange, but I flew shells of some type into Lebanon and the next day flew medical supplies into Israel. Never claimed anything was illegal, just nonsense a la Catch-22 and the workings of Milo Minderbinder. Hey? Just the sort of thing Clapper would lie about??...and for which I see no reason for secrecy. Be open.... or don't do it. I post on this point only in fond respect for Catch-22. Greatest novel ever written.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:56 pm

The thing about lying goverments, bobbo, iz that they all do it, so it makes it impossible for a goverment to never lie. You haf to think uv liez az weponz; they can be uzed for defens az well az offens.

Unfortunately, the goverment cant tell a lie only to its adversaryz and secretly confide in its sitizenz and allyz.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Jo: With all the vagaries and ambiguities present, I agree. And so does Snowden. The only innocent/poser here is Matt.

landrew
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by landrew » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:38 pm

JO 753 wrote:The thing about lying goverments, bobbo, iz that they all do it, so it makes it impossible for a goverment to never lie. You haf to think uv liez az weponz; they can be uzed for defens az well az offens.

Unfortunately, the goverment cant tell a lie only to its adversaryz and secretly confide in its sitizenz and allyz.
Governments are our employees. They work for us as civil servants. The power we give them is only by our own consent. The second they abuse that power, it should be revoked.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:34 am

If only life were so simple.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:18 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: .....like knowing WTF you are talking about....
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Indeed. Third Time: as Snowden decided NOT to follow Whistleblower Process,
That's right because he wasn't a whistle blower. He did not identify any crime. He,instead, sold USA, UK, Australian and New Zealand secrets to Russia and defected to Russia.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:CIA/NSA alphabet soup is irrelevant to the point that the powers that be were lying about their activities to the General Public and the USA.
Set out exactly what crime Snowden disclosed?
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I don't know, claim, or care what Snowden sold/told the Russians.
I can tell that, as you haven't got a clue what you are talking about. The NSA doesn't exactly want the Russians to know how it gathers information does it? You know.....the same way the Russian GRU Signals isn't telling the USA how it interfered in the USA's elections. :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:10 am

Ok. Step by Step. Its like treason. There is a legal constitutional definition, then one of common parlance. Same with Whistleblower. Whistleblowing in both cases covers more than just crimes. Forth Time: What point other than being irrelevant are you trying to make that Snowden was not a legal whistleblower?

We can cover for the 3-4-5th time your other irrelevancies, but given your histerical position, we'll go step by step.

I'll wait.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:10 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I know more about the WBA than most.........because your response is a total dodge and irrelevant.
Matthew Ellard wrote: So Bobo? Using your amazing legal skills .....why wouldn't Snowden be covered by the Act?
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:What do you mean Matt? "Everyone" is covered by the act.
No Bobbo. As "an expert", you must know how to qualify for protection under the act right?

Can you list all the illegal CIA activities that Snowden blew the whistle on, if any, to qualify under the act?
The wikipedia link on Snowden below has a large section titled Revelations and one titled Motivations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden

People up this way who respect the views of James Madison and Thomas Jefferson and the Constitutional limits on goverment in the Bill of Rights find Snowden's actions heroic.

People enthralled by James Bond films and Her Majesty's secret police up here and down your way find his actions deplorable.

Different world views.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:57 am

Tom Palven wrote:People up this way who respect the views of James Madison and Thomas Jefferson .........
Thomas Jefferson and James Madison did not sell George Washington's plans and techniques to the Red coats....did they?
british-foot.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

landrew
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by landrew » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:02 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:People up this way who respect the views of James Madison and Thomas Jefferson .........
Thomas Jefferson and James Madison did not sell George Washington's plans and techniques to the Red coats....did they?
british-foot.jpg
Traitor to the British Empire no less. Which side would you have wanted to support?
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:09 am

landrew wrote:Traitor to the British Empire no less. Which side would you have wanted to support?
As I am neither British or American I don't have an opinion.

landrew
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by landrew » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:13 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
landrew wrote:Traitor to the British Empire no less. Which side would you have wanted to support?
As I am neither British or American I don't have an opinion.
OK, which side would you have supported? Would you have been an informant or a patriot?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:25 am

landrew wrote:OK, which side would you have supported? Would you have been an informant or a patriot?
It would be hard for me to patriotic to countries I don't belong to, (the USA or England). I guess I'd have to side with the alliance to fight Napoleon in Europe and thus fight against the thirteen states, Napoleon's ally.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:57 am

Gee....engaged in a hypothetical of near zero relevance. Slowing down Matt?

More to the point, Snowden didn't sell Washingtons plans and techniques to the Redcoats.

Seems pretty obvious to me...………….

landrew
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by landrew » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:54 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
landrew wrote:OK, which side would you have supported? Would you have been an informant or a patriot?
It would be hard for me to patriotic to countries I don't belong to, (the USA or England). I guess I'd have to side with the alliance to fight Napoleon in Europe and thus fight against the thirteen states, Napoleon's ally.
Deep breaths...
OK, imagine yourself living in the American colonies at the time of the revolution. Same question again. What side would you choose?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:21 am

landrew wrote: Deep breaths...
Stupid hypotheticals
landrew wrote:OK, imagine yourself living in the American colonies at the time of the revolution. Same question again. What side would you choose?
As a slave I didn't get to make a choice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When George Washington was eleven years old, he inherited ten slaves; by the time of his death, 317 slaves lived at Mount Vernon, including 123 owned by Washington, 40 leased from a neighbor, and an additional 153 "dower slaves."

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:24 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Gee....engaged in a hypothetical of near zero relevance. Slowing down Matt?
Let's try this simple hypothetical..

If Snowden was only whistle blowing to show illegal activities of the US government.......why did he also steal Australian, UK and New Zealand information that he sold to the Russians?

landrew
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by landrew » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:33 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Stupid hypotheticals
landrew wrote:OK, imagine yourself living in the American colonies at the time of the revolution. Same question again. What side would you choose?

When George Washington was eleven years old, he inherited ten slaves; by the time of his death, 317 slaves lived at Mount Vernon, including 123 owned by Washington, 40 leased from a neighbor, and an additional 153 "dower slaves."
Is there any form of civil disobedience you would agree with? If you were standing on the dock with a ticket to America while Hitler was running amok, killing people and preparing for war against the world, would you feel it was your duty to stay in Germany to report all the "treason" that was going on to Der Fuhrer?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:10 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Gee....engaged in a hypothetical of near zero relevance. Slowing down Matt?
Let's try this simple hypothetical..

If Snowden was only whistle blowing to show illegal activities of the US government.......why did he also steal Australian, UK and New Zealand information that he sold to the Russians?
Baby keeping you up late at night Matt? That is a good thing. But what is not good is your hypothetical. It is not. Its a contradicted premise.

Why does anyone steal? To make money, to stay alive, to please his new overlords. He stole for the same reasons, or the opposite reasons, as have those countries who secured the secrets to begin with?

I won't feed you actually relevant questions. I can see you are too busy...……..

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:23 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: I won't feed you actually relevant questions.
I didn't expect that you could answer my question. :lol:

Prosecution : "Mr Snowden. What was your intent?"
Snowden : "To disclose illegal activities of the USA government."
Prosecution : "So why did you steal Australian, UK and New Zealand secrets at the same time?"
Snowden : "I cannot answer that question and take the fifth. "
Prosecution : "What activities did you disclose that were illegal"
Snowden : "None"

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:31 am

I answered your question directly.

I know.....after spending too much of your time combatting Woo, its hard to be direct yourself.

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Post by Poodle » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:57 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Stupid hypotheticals

Keep this going - it could turn into the best Pythonesque sketch since ... ermmm ... Monty Python. I'll start it off ...
If you'd been living in the American colonies at the time of the revolution and you were filthy rich after stealing land from Native Americans and using African immigrants as labour ... which side would you choose?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:43 pm

imho: that is not very Pythonesque as the rich dude holding slaves has already chosen his side? Maybe you are an indentured servant with 6 months to go on your contract? Then a choice could be present?

landrew
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by landrew » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:34 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:imho: that is not very Pythonesque as the rich dude holding slaves has already chosen his side? Maybe you are an indentured servant with 6 months to go on your contract? Then a choice could be present?
The abolitionist movement was barely a factor at that time. It's not helpful to be so anachronistic.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:14 am

landrew wrote:The abolitionist movement was barely a factor at that time. It's not helpful to be so anachronistic.
Soooo because some white guys had barely brought the abolitionist movement to the USA, Black slaves didn't wan't freedom in the USA ......and would have been loyal to the USA? Lucky none of them tried to escape. :D

This hypothetical is just silly.
:D

landrew
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by landrew » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:42 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
landrew wrote:The abolitionist movement was barely a factor at that time. It's not helpful to be so anachronistic.
Soooo because some white guys had barely brought the abolitionist movement to the USA, Black slaves didn't wan't freedom in the USA ......and would have been loyal to the USA? Lucky none of them tried to escape. :D

This hypothetical is just silly.
:D

You're going circles around the question. Do you in fact, believe that there are occasions where civil disobedience is justified?
The difference between Snowden and Aldrich Ames is very clear and obvious. Ames sought to enrich himself by betraying his country. Snowden risked nearly everything to protect the people against the abuses of the government. The two are very opposite motivations, yet you persist in conflating them. Why is that?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:14 am

landrew wrote:You're going circles around the question. Do you in fact, believe that there are occasions where civil disobedience is justified?
Yes. However this is not one of those scenarios. In fact neither you or Bobbo have answered my clear questions.

If Snowden was stealing information to show his government was doing something wrong to his fellow Americans

1) What was the USA government doing that was illegal? Answer : Nothing

2) Why did he steal UK, Australian and NZ secrets about how we monitor things? Answer : to sell for profit

3) Did he seek any protection from USA whistle-blower legislation? Answer : No. He defected to Russia and sold them the information.

4) How does Russia obtain information since the fall of Communism and the end of ideological spies like Philby, Blunt, Cairncross etc. Answer : Russia pays them money and offers sanctuary in Russia

landrew wrote:The difference between Snowden and Aldrich Ames is very clear and obvious. Ames sought to enrich himself by betraying his country. Snowden risked nearly everything to protect the people against the abuses of the government.
For the tenth time. List the illegal government activities Snowden identified :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:06 am

1) What was the USA government doing that was illegal? Answer : Nothing///CONTRA: Warrantless wiretaps. CONTRA: Mass warrantless surveillance and lying about it to the public. The public has a right to know when it is being lied to across the board.

2) Why did he steal UK, Australian and NZ secrets about how we monitor things? Answer : to sell for profit //// No one knows Snowdens private motivations that certainly could change over time. Snowden owes NOTHING to foreign gubments. What are you Mat?==>a Bilderberg wanna-be?

3) Did he seek any protection from USA whistle-blower legislation? Answer : No. He defected to Russia and sold them the information. ////CONTRA: WBS provides ZERO protection if the gubment, or certain individuals within it, see your actions as a threat and move to silence/remove you. Thinking "the law will protect you" is just being a stooge, shill, or useful idiot. CONTRA: Snowden did not defect to Russia. He was defecting to (somewhere else *Google It*) and USA canceled his passport so he could not travel without being picked up so he went to Russia as a Refuge.

4) How does Russia obtain information since the fall of Communism and the end of ideological spies like Philby, Blunt, Cairncross etc. Answer : Russia pays them money and offers sanctuary in Russia. //// Totally irrelevant.

You have no support for your Snowden = Russia position at all. Its just how this cookie crumbled.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:27 am

The 10 Biggest Revelations From Edward Snowden's Leaks

https://mashable.com/2014/06/05/edward- ... _oZLGg3PqU

I'll go with No 1 on the list. US Laws changed as a result of the leak. No doublt, that law being violated as I type.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:37 am

1) What was the USA government doing that was illegal? Answer : Nothing///
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:CONTRA: Warrantless wiretaps. CONTRA: Mass warrantless surveillance and lying about it to the public. The public has a right to know when it is being lied to across the board.
Fail No 1#. Clapper was exonerated and was not wiretapping individual USA citizens. The NSA was legally recording conversations under FISA and collecting domestic Meta statistical data with out individual information to monitor "chatter." Didn't you bother looking this up first? :lol:

2) Why did he steal UK, Australian and NZ secrets about how we monitor things? Answer : to sell for profit ///
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:/ No one knows Snowdens private motivations that certainly could change over time. Snowden owes NOTHING to foreign gubments. What are you Mat?==>a Bilderberg wanna-be?
Fail No2# Snowden signed a CIA contractor agreement where he received remuneration to maintain secrecy of Australian, UK and New Zealand monitoring information sent to the NSA concerning Anti-Submarine warfare. Didn't you bother to check this out first? We monitor Russian and Chinese subs in the Pacific. He pre-meditated his theft of NSA information and gave it to the Russians putting USA, UK,Aust and NZ servicemen at risk, with the special knowledge knowing he was doing exactly that. :lol:

3) Did he seek any protection from USA whistle-blower legislation? Answer : No. He defected to Russia and sold them the information. ////
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:CONTRA: WBS provides ZERO protection if the gubment, or certain individuals within it, see your actions as a threat and move to silence/remove you. [/quote
Fail No3# Bull-{!#%@}. You never read the legislation remember? A wistle blower is protected if they identify a crime. Snowden did not identify a crime. Didn't you bother looking this up first? :lol:

Well Bobbo, would you like to try again....this time with facts? :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:45 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:The 10 Biggest Revelations From Edward Snowden's Leaks
You idiot Bobbo. Not one thing on that list was illegal and in Item 3 Snowden gives away the secret that the UK's GCHQ wiretaps fibre optic communications under UK law.........which has nothing to do with the USA. Under the Five Eyes, the USA can request Australia,the UK or New Zealand supplies the USA information.

The next time the UK, Australia, New Zealand or Canada hears about USA troops being targeted in Syria......well bad luck for those USA troops right? . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ever hear of Pine Gap. You know....the Australian early warning facility that warns the USA about ICBMs heading towards the USA? Perhaps Trump can ask the Russians to warn the USA next time. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:47 am

READ what is actually there. One judge said illegal, one said legal. The law was changed. This justifies the leak.

You disagree? That's fine, but don't pretend the opposite position does not have support. You just favor the other position. You enjoy being lied to and kept in the dark. Long oppressed people do that.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:49 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:READ what is actually there. One judge said illegal, one said legal. The law was changed. This justifies the leak.
I have read it, you idiot. That's how I knew James Clapper was exonerated. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:27 am

Irrelevant.

Very Trumpish on your part: to read something you don't like and pretend it doesn't exist or says anything other than what it does.

Poor performance.

landrew
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by landrew » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:READ what is actually there. One judge said illegal, one said legal. The law was changed. This justifies the leak.
I have read it, you idiot. That's how I knew James Clapper was exonerated. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're obviously losing here, as evidenced by your increasingly aggressive personal attacks. Maybe you should take a break from this topic for awhile, it's probably good for your blood pressure.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:45 pm

Unfortunately, Matt uses the same hard hitting belittling approach to all issues: whether he is right or WRONG.

He really should develop a second style.