How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Post by Poodle » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:02 pm

gorgeous wrote:enlightened people throughout history have left secrets and codes about historical documents or artifacts and where to find them.....they have to be protected from abuse and ignorant people until they can accept them....if the current British royal lineage is fake that would be shocking and wreck havoc...
So how come you know all about the Theory of Relativity? At least, you would of you tried harder. Do you honestly believe that the Elizabethan inhabitants of England were a pack of ignorant savages? If you do, then YOU are the ignorant one who is abusive. And just so that you know, most Brits would fall about laughing at your ideas on royalty. They've been 'faked' so many times it isn't even worth mentioning.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:11 pm

angry mobs have always destroyed what they don't understand
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:21 pm

WTF? What angry mob is that? The one that tore the stage of the Globe Theatre down and burned the author at the stake? The one which tore Dr John Dee limb from limb in its ignorance and fear? The one that insisted the the Americas didn't exist?

You have no concept of Elizabethan England.

salomed
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Post by salomed » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:53 pm

Gord wrote:
salomed wrote:
Gord wrote:
salomed wrote:
Gord wrote:Could it be there's no coding at all and the whole thing was made up in the head of some poor schmuck?
No. If the constants are there, they are there.
They aren't there.
So you have measured the lines in the video and he has lied about them?
Something like that, sure.
You haven't done anything of the sort.

Drum Troll Please.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:43 pm

Poodle wrote:The question obviously avoided by our more gullible population ....
Sooooo....... I got laughed at, by members of my Russian book club and deserved it.

Our Arguments
We have already pointed out that the printing type face blocks of Elizabethan printing presses do not have various sized "blanks" or "lines" to create complex and accurate measured geometric shapes in 1609AD. This is clearly evidenced by the lack of varied sized spacers and lines on the other pages in the same portfolio.

We have also pointed out that Shakespeare had nothing to do with the printing which was done by William Aspley.

We then detailed how modern people applying "biblical codes" to Shakespeare since the 18th century. The geometric shapes were simply a variant on this ruse.

The obvious thing we missed
The You tube video has a man, today, using a ruler, protractor, a drawing compass, a right angled triangle and computer assisted graphics to create the geometric shapes. The only people who owned these things ( not the computer) in Elizabethan England were cartographers. There was no way for anyone in Elizabethan England to actually "find" these geometric shapes, in the first place. (The drawing compass did not exist until the 18th century because it used a graphite pencil that didn't exist until the 17th Century)

In Conclusion
1) The Elizabethan printing process could not make the measured geometric shapes as suggested
2) No Elizabethan had the rulers, protractors and so on to "find" the hidden geometric shapes, anyway.
:D

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:04 pm

salomed wrote:You haven't done anything of the sort.
Salomed is going to impress us all. It is 1609AD and Salomed has bought one folio with that title page.
Sonnets1609titlepage.jpg
Salomed, using his ink chisel edged quill is going to look for geometric coincidences and additionally replicate the same geometric shapes in the You Tube video, without the use of 19th century protractors, drawing compasses or rulers. Remember, you can't make one mistake. Erasers and liquid paper are modern inventions.
Salomned.jpg
Geometric shapres.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: My nightmare

Post by Gord » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:21 am

salomed wrote:
Gord wrote:
salomed wrote:
Gord wrote:
salomed wrote:
Gord wrote:Could it be there's no coding at all and the whole thing was made up in the head of some poor schmuck?
No. If the constants are there, they are there.
They aren't there.
So you have measured the lines in the video and he has lied about them?
Something like that, sure.
You haven't done anything of the sort.
Yes I have.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:47 am

See? Look at how I ruined by priceless book with a ballpoint pen!
Ruined Book.gif
And I didn't even need to do that! Woe is me!

If you draw a circle and bisect it with a straight line through its centre point, like this:
Not the Death Star.png
Then any triangle you draw like this:
Not the Death Star with a triangle in it.png
Will be a right triangle. It's called Thales' Theorem.

But! I was unable to draw a true circle in my copy of Shakespeare's sonnets. To match up the dots, I had to draw an oval. And that means my triangles were not right triangles.

Also, any time you have a circle, the number Pi is going to crop up -- especially if you're already working with the diameter (the straight line that I mentioned bisects the circle through its centre point).

It's just basic bamboozlement to impress people who don't know much about geometry.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:21 pm

Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

salomed
Frequent Poster

Post by salomed » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:35 pm

Thank's for your Time Gord in trying to explain/refute. My reply is:
Gord wrote:Then any triangle you draw like this:

Yes. It tells us that at the start of the video as I recall, even with a nice animation totally depicting the Thale's Theorem.

So your counter argument here does not work I am afraid. What needs to be refuted is:

There are 9 specific mathematicals represented by the dots and the lines to a nontrivial degree of precision.

There are other claims made in the video. But if this prime claim can be refuted the rest fail.
Gord wrote:But! I was unable to draw a true circle in my copy of Shakespeare's sonnets. To match up the dots, I had to draw an oval. And that means my triangles were not right triangles.
OK, great work!

So either:

A) The version you have is somehow distorted from the one Alan Green has. They look the same to me. And the same as the one i just downloaded from the British Library. But it could well be due to issues of the graphics format.
B) Alan Green knows it is not a circle and has hoaxed/fudged the inclusion of the constants.
Gord wrote:Also, any time you have a circle, the number Pi is going to crop up -- especially if you're already working with the diameter (the straight line that I mentioned bisects the circle through its centre point).
Sure, but what about Phi, e, etc.... all nine of them.
Gord wrote:It's just basic bamboozlement to impress people who don't know much about geometry.
I am much more inclined to belive this is true since reading your post. Assuming it is a circle, my jury is out. If it is not, I am sold.

Thank you!
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:18 pm

salomed wrote:Thank's for your Time Gord in trying to explain/refute. My reply is:
Gord wrote:Then any triangle you draw like this:

Yes. It tells us that at the start of the video as I recall, even with a nice animation totally depicting the Thale's Theorem.

So your counter argument here does not work I am afraid.
Yes it does.
What needs to be refuted is:

There are 9 specific mathematicals represented by the dots and the lines to a nontrivial degree of precision.
They're not very precise.
Gord wrote:But! I was unable to draw a true circle in my copy of Shakespeare's sonnets. To match up the dots, I had to draw an oval. And that means my triangles were not right triangles.
OK, great work!

So either:

A) The version you have is somehow distorted from the one Alan Green has. They look the same to me. And the same as the one i just downloaded from the British Library. But it could well be due to issues of the graphics format.
B) Alan Green knows it is not a circle and has hoaxed/fudged the inclusion of the constants.
Or C) the version Alan Green knows is somehow distorted from the one I have, or D) the one Alan Green has is a forgery and he doesn't know.
Gord wrote:Also, any time you have a circle, the number Pi is going to crop up -- especially if you're already working with the diameter (the straight line that I mentioned bisects the circle through its centre point).
Sure, but what about Phi, e, etc.... all nine of them.
Sure. All sorts of values will pop up if you fiddle with enough random numbers for a while.
Gord wrote:It's just basic bamboozlement to impress people who don't know much about geometry.
I am much more inclined to belive this is true since reading your post. Assuming it is a circle, my jury is out. If it is not, I am sold.

Thank you!
It's not a circle. Someone could make it a circle by fudging it a little one way or another, but you could do that with just about anything.

Actually, the printing techniques of the time weren't accurate enough to make it a circle even if it was intended to be one.

But really, the human mind can find random stuff like this all the time and make a big deal out of what really is nothing. When I was a student, I used to doodle in my textbooks and find periods or blank spaces that lined up enough to make circles through them with my compass. Then I'd wonder, "Wow, I wonder why the universe showed me that?" Eventually I came to realise the universe wasn't showing me anything, and that coincidences are much more common than we expect them to be. Hell, there will be a coincidence in this post I'm typing -- someone with enough time on their hands would be able to find a circle, or a square, or some other geometric shape in it. And if they keep looking, one thing would lead to another and eventually they'll think I encoded something Biblical or something about aliens into this post. But I haven't. I'm just typing what I think as I think it, mostly because I have to end this quickly to go pee. :P
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:31 am

I found this in your post:
Spoiler:
"Non-judgment opens universal possibilities"

:?
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:07 am

salomed wrote:Thank's for your Time Gord in trying to explain/refute. My reply is:
A complete failure

1) How did the Elizabethan printer, typeset exact geometric shapes if no variable sized type blocks existed to do this?

2) How could any person discover this if protractors, drawing compasses, rulers and pencils did not exist in Elizabethan England?

3) The printers engaged by William Aspley, had nothing to do with Shakespeare, but rather Thomas Thorpe, the publisher.

4) Why would Shakespeare do this anyway?

I can see you are still a 100% woo believer......
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:35 am

Gorgeous two days ago wrote: Shakespeare was illiterate and poor
Gorgeous six days ago wrote: Shakespeare never existed
If that paradox by Gorgeous is not funny enough, Salomed is simultaneously arguing that Shakespeare secretly hid graphics representing Thales' theorem in a title page that William Aspery had printed.

How these people can use computers is beyond my comprehension.
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:06 am

gorgeous wrote:...and the face of Shakespeare is identical to Francis Bacon
Francis Bacon.jpg
It's very lucky, Shakespeare's hair magically grew back.

salomed
Frequent Poster

Post by salomed » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Gord wrote: It's not a circle. Someone could make it a circle by fudging it a little one way or another, but you could do that with just about anything.
Update: It is a circle. I downloaded it from wikipedia and then used a couple of mac apps.

Also the constants are in there with quite a bit of accuracy. At least I have done five out of the 9 and have the screengrabs. It's actually very easy to do!

So I think this seems much more than you initially made out.
Gord wrote:Actually, the printing techniques of the time weren't accurate enough to make it a circle even if it was intended to be one.
No, it's a circle in the image I have from Wikipedia, and one that is not mundanely accurate. WOW. I guess the fudging came about with where in the dots to place the points.

Gord wrote:But really, the human mind can find random stuff like this all the time and make a big deal out of what really is nothing. When I was a student, I used to doodle in my textbooks and find periods or blank spaces that lined up enough to make circles through them with my compass. Then I'd wonder, "Wow, I wonder why the universe showed me that?" Eventually I came to realise the universe wasn't showing me anything, and that coincidences are much more common than we expect them to be. Hell, there will be a coincidence in this post I'm typing -- someone with enough time on their hands would be able to find a circle, or a square, or some other geometric shape in it. And if they keep looking, one thing would lead to another and eventually they'll think I encoded something Biblical or something about aliens into this post. But I haven't. I'm just typing what I think as I think it, mostly because I have to end this quickly to go pee. :P
Sure, of course you are right in the main. But there is a threshold of coincidence and pattern isn't there? There must be.

I think 9 Constants, 5 of which were discovered after the publication, is astounding.It currently is far past my personal WOW threshold.

It seems to me that to be rational and skeptical the only way to make this mundane is to show similar cases. Or even to make your own from a circle and a few points.

I get closer and closer to thinking this really is something very special.

:)

salomed
Frequent Poster

Post by salomed » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:1) How did the Elizabethan printer, typeset exact geometric shapes if no variable sized type blocks existed to do this?
That is not a matter of fact relevant to the pertinent fact. It is a subsequent question that only needs to be looked at if the video claims are true, which a quick download and twenty mins will show they are.
Matthew Ellard wrote:2) How could any person discover this if protractors, drawing compasses, rulers and pencils did not exist in Elizabethan England?
Again, thats not relevant. If the data fits, the data fits. Then the question starts.

Are you not begging the question with points one and two?
Matthew Ellard wrote:3) The printers engaged by William Aspley, had nothing to do with Shakespeare, but rather Thomas Thorpe, the publisher.
So what? If the data is encoded it is encoded. It doesnt matter if it was Bob, Alice or William.
Matthew Ellard wrote:4) Why would Shakespeare do this anyway?
That is like saying "Why would aliens come here? Therefore no aliens."

I am not yet interested in why, I am interested just in IF.
Matthew Ellard wrote:4I can see you are still a 100% woo believer......[/color] :lol:
Argumentum Ad yawnimum... you havent changed either it seems.

As for the woo... yes, I think some woo might be true. As well you know;)

But I am not 100% believer in anything, I am what is called a "skeptic".

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:57 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:1) How did the Elizabethan printer, typeset exact geometric shapes if no variable sized type blocks existed to do this?
salomed wrote: That is not a matter of fact relevant to the pertinent fact. It is a subsequent question that only needs to be looked at if the video claims are true, which a quick download and twenty mins will show they are.
Yes it is. There is no point hypothesising about Elizabethan spaceships doing something specific, if the spaceship hasn't been invented yet. Secondly the example is not true as Gord pointed out. Have you printed out a copy and done it yourself? Of course not!
Matthew Ellard wrote:2) How could any person discover this if protractors, drawing compasses, rulers and pencils did not exist in Elizabethan England?
salomed wrote: Again, thats not relevant. If the data fits, the data fits. Then the question starts
.....but the data doesn't fit. You claim is that the printer William Aspley hid geometric shapes for people to discover, that no one can actually discover. Therefore your initial claim is false. Didn't you work that out? :lol:
Matthew Ellard wrote:3) The printers engaged by William Aspley, had nothing to do with Shakespeare, but rather Thomas Thorpe, the publisher.
salomed wrote:So what? If the data is encoded it is encoded. It doesnt matter if it was Bob, Alice or William.
As Gord pointed out, it doesn't fit. Secondly, you are now claiming an unknown typeface setter in England unwittingly, once laid out a title-page, that by coincidence, could be manipulated by a computer, 400 years later, to have geometric shapes on it. So what? :lol:

Matthew Ellard wrote:4) Why would Shakespeare do this anyway?
salomed wrote:That is like saying "Why would aliens come here? Therefore no aliens."
No, as we are talking about an unknown typesetter who didn't actually do anything other than typeset a page. It is the current "woo con-artist" who artificially applied geometric shapes who matters here, "No aliens are required, just gullible You-tube fans". In other words, you are asking the wrong question from the beginning. :lol:
Matthew Ellard wrote:4) I can see you are still a 100% woo believer...... :lol:
salomed wrote:Argumentum Ad yawnimum... you havent changed either it seems.
No, it is an example of your modus operandi. You are the same person who posted the deceptive and fraudulent "6 Inch alien" videos by Steven Greer last time, as real, remember?
salomed wrote:I am what is called a "skeptic".
BS. What is your detailed working hypothesis that you are reviewing in your "skeptical" and evidence based analysis? Even if the geometric shapes matched, which they don't, you are simply identifying a one off coincidence, and that's it. :lol:

Pink Floyd and Wizard of Oz : Coincidence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Rainbow
"....refers to the pairing of the 1973 Pink Floyd album The Dark Side of the Moon with the visual portion of the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz. This produces moments where the film and the album appear to correspond with each other.....".

salomed
Frequent Poster

Post by salomed » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:50 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: Secondly the example is not true as Gord pointed out. Have you printed out a copy and done it yourself? Of course not! [/color]
I haven't printed it out, I have done it on my retina screen. It is clearly, distinctly and demonstrably a circle:

Here is the screengrab:

https://ibb.co/j36zrF
Matthew Ellard wrote:[You claim is that the printer William Aspley hid geometric shapes for people to discover, that no one can actually discover.
I do not claim that. I care not about who printed it, or when, or why or how. I just wan't to know if its encoded. If it is, more investigation is needed, if it is not, then it isn't.
Matthew Ellard wrote:... that no one can actually discover.
They are very easy to discover. Surprisingly! You are very wrong here.

Matthew Ellard wrote:As Gord pointed out, it doesn't fit.
Gord was mistaken as my image above clearly shows, it absolutly fits.

Matthew Ellard wrote:Secondly, you are now claiming an unknown typeface setter in England unwittingly, once laid out a title-page, that by coincidence, could be manipulated by a computer, 400 years later, to have geometric shapes on it. So what? [/color] :lol:
You are on the ropes by the facts here. See the non sequiturs you are throwing around? See how you are avoiding my points?

Is the data there or not?

Yes it is and you can't YKW your way out of that fact, sorry, those facts.

Matthew Ellard wrote:No, it is an example of your modus operandi.
MY MO? I called you out on a pretty grade school reason failure and you then say it is my MO? Is the data encoded or not? Yes it is.
Matthew Ellard wrote:You are the same person who posted the deceptive and fraudulent "6 Inch alien" videos by Steven Greer last time, as real, remember?
Yes, of course. And you did a good job showing that to be a very probable fake. You even knew the paint type used, or so you claimed, I didnt check that. But this Sonnets cover is so easy to check. Check for yourself, the data is encoded.
Matthew Ellard wrote:BS. What is your detailed working hypothesis that you are reviewing in your "skeptical" and evidence based analysis?
That for some reason someone encoded 9 mathematical constants in the cover of the Sonnets.
Which I think they did.
Matthew Ellard wrote:Even if the geometric shapes matched, which they don't,
Oh yes they do:)
Matthew Ellard wrote:you are simply identifying a one off coincidence, and that's it.
No, a "9 off" Coincidence. That's not including the circle or the latitude and longitude (I have no interest in that at the moment)
Matthew Ellard wrote::lol:
You do not laugh.

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:54 am

Thanks for the screengrab, salomed. Unfortunately, all it does is display your wishful thinking. One of those full stops is clearly not on the circle. It's near, admittedly, but near is not good enough for your argument. The circle also does NOT pass through the centre of the other full stop (the largest of the three). The implied oblique line doesn't quite go where it's claimed either.

Your interpretation depends upon approximation at several different points.

salomed
Frequent Poster

Post by salomed » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:03 am

Poodle wrote:Thanks for the screengrab, salomed. Unfortunately, all it does is display your wishful thinking.
That is your opinion. It seems to me and everyone else I have asked that the circle very much is there, with no contest. As your friends if they think it is. If they have eyes, they will say yes, I am sure.
Poodle wrote:One of those full stops is clearly not on the circle. It's near, admittedly, but near is not good enough for your argument. The circle also does NOT pass through the centre of the other full stop.
Try for yourself. It is there. The dots are different sizes but it is there to significant precision.
Poodle wrote:Your interpretation depends upon approximation.
The circle is there, all of the dots are on it.

If you wish to argue against this then can you define what you would accept?

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:10 am

Your own screen grab clearly shows misalignment. As the dots are different sizes, then the only thing which can bear on the argument is the precise centre of each of those dots. They do not all lie on the circle. Who is deciding upon this 'significant precision'? The imprecision displayed would, for instance, cause failure if your screen grab was, say, of a mechanical drawing of an engineering component.

How could such imprecision define a single constant, let alone fifteen of 'em? You're out on a shaky limb.

salomed
Frequent Poster

Post by salomed » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:23 am

Poodle wrote:Your own screen grab clearly shows misalignment. As the dots are different sizes, then the only thing which can bear on the argument is the precise centre of each of those dots.
I disagree. It's a circle.
Poodle wrote:They do not all lie on the circle.
They do. Not on the center in my version, but still, zoomed in on a full stop, I think it is amazing as a coincidence, astounding as a design.
How could such imprecision define a single constant, let alone fifteen of 'em?
It is nine constants. And there is insignificant imprecision.

For example, for Euler's constant I got 2.711 not 2.718. Is that not enough precision?

For Brun's Constant I got 1.906 not 1.902. Is that not enough precision?

The circle is there, so are the constants.

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:35 am

Well, we must differ, Salomed.
I find it interesting that you accept 'enough precision' for mathematical constants, especially in this case. I am totally unconvinced, given your admitted discrepancies, that anyone not 'in the know' could discover those constants from that piece of paper unless they already knew they were supposed to be there. And if they knew that, then why the subterfuge?
So - I'm faced with an invisible geometric construction which, even after I know about it, does not display the level of accuracy I would deem necessary to establish any mathematical constant defined to three decimal places. Sorry - but I call "Contrived"!

salomed
Frequent Poster

Post by salomed » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:49 am

Poodle wrote:Well, we must differ, Salomed.
Yes we must:)
Poodle wrote:I find it interesting that you accept 'enough precision' for mathematical constants, especially in this case.
I find it interesting that you don't find it interesting. Even if it was just a "22/7" level of precision of Pi for them all, that would still, to me, be one of the most interesting set of coincidences I have ever encountered.
Poodle wrote:I am totally unconvinced, given your admitted discrepancies, that anyone not 'in the know' could discover those constants from that piece of paper unless they already knew they were supposed to be there.
I agree with you on this part totally. It seem's odd to me that Alan Green was just staring at the page and noticed a circle and then ended up finding all the rest. But as said above, right now all I am interested in is if the constants are there. I find that irrefutable now.

I cannot imagine a fact that could be presented that would not make me agree that these constants are encoded, coincidence or not.
Poodle wrote:So - I'm faced with an invisible geometric construction which, even after I know about it, does not display the level of accuracy I would deem necessary to establish any mathematical constant defined to three decimal places. Sorry - but I call "Contrived"!
No need for sorry!:)

I have nothing invested in this (other than an eternal yearning for there to be mystery!)

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:50 pm

salomed wrote:
Gord wrote: It's not a circle. Someone could make it a circle by fudging it a little one way or another, but you could do that with just about anything.
Update: It is a circle. I downloaded it from wikipedia and then used a couple of mac apps.
It's not a circle, but someone could make it a circle by fudging it a little one way or another.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

salomed
Frequent Poster

Post by salomed » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:04 pm

Gord wrote:
salomed wrote:
It's not a circle, but someone could make it a circle by fudging it a little one way or another.
It's a circle. If you can't see that in the wikipedia image then we have no point of connection for communication.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:25 pm

salomed wrote:
Gord wrote:
salomed wrote:
It's a circle.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:45 pm

how about the speed of light numbers.......amazing...

Nobrot
Poster

Post by Nobrot » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:59 pm

gorgeous wrote:how about the speed of light numbers.......amazing...
1,802,613,657,600 furlongs per fortnight. What's amazing about that?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:19 am

my video^^^ about it in the sonnets...how did the alleged Shakespeare know about it back then? 300 years before it was discovered...based on the words speed and light in the sonnets...how? and again the connection to the Great Pyramid...using the word pyramid in the sonnets...

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:49 am

Shakespeare also used the words silly, stupid, dolt and imbecility. Prophetic or what?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:50 am

salomed wrote: Here is the screengrab:
As Poodle and Gord point out. the dots aren't all on the circle. Well that ends that fantasy. :lol:
Matthew Ellard wrote: You claim is that the printer William Aspley hid geometric shapes for people to discover, that no one can actually discover.
salomed wrote: I do not claim that.
You seem unable to claim anything. Why aren't all the dots on the circle? Why some and not others? It's just a near coincidence, a one off, and that's it.
salomed wrote: I just wan't to know if its encoded.
If what is encoded? Some randomly placed dots on one Elizabethan title page? Encoded by who, for whom? You are not making any sense. The only data is what is clearly written in English, as it is a title page, you idiot,
Matthew Ellard wrote:You are now claiming an unknown typeface setter in England unwittingly, once laid out a title-page, that by coincidence, could be manipulated by a computer, 400 years later, to have geometric shapes on it. So what? :lol:
salomed wrote: See how you are avoiding my points?
You haven't made any points.
salomed wrote:Is the data there or not?
What data? How can unrelated geometric shapes, 400 years later, that nearly fit some of the dots magically create data? :lol:

Are you also claiming that because ten audio tracks from "Dark side of the moon" (1973) coincide with scenes from "Wizard of Oz" (1939) that there is secret encoded data? You really are a total idiot. :lol:

"Band members and others involved in the making of the album state that any relationship between the two works of art is merely a coincidence."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Rainbow

salomed
Frequent Poster

Post by salomed » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:07 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:As Poodle and Gord point out. the dots aren't all on the circle. Well that ends that fantasy. [/color] :lol:
This is amazing watching you guys just denying. It's like a Monty Python Sketch. No it isn't.

Here we go again:

Here is a circle all on the dots:

http://imgur.com/AFr569t

Matthew Ellard wrote:You really are a total idiot.
Ahhh, you were quick to become abusive Matthew. I must be onto something.

"When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff." Tully... Or was it cicero?;)

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:41 am

The dots are VERY PLAINLY not all on the circle. What on Earth is the matter with your eyesight, salomed? Wishfulthinkingopia?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:57 am

why the connection always to the Great Pyramid?...said to have been built there because it is the most stable place on Earth and protected from big earthquakes......what is hidden there that would be earth-shattering to humans?....I think it is ancient documents stating the history of the Earth and fake moon , who created them, and that aliens did indeed create humans... those would be the biggest secrets ...

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:04 pm

OK gorgeous - you've got me perplexed ...
WHAT connection to the Great Pyramid? How do you manage to get that involved?

EDIT: Egypt is nowhere near the most stable place on Earth - simple Google search.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:24 pm

watch the posted videos...

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Many people consider the great Pyramid of Giza to be one of the oldest, greatest and most perfect, and scientific ‘monuments’ on te face of the Earth, created thousands of years ago. However, many people are unaware that the Great Pyramid isnt only an architectural and engineering marvel, it is a geographical one too: It is located at the exact intersection of the LONGEST LINE OF LATITUDE and the LONGEST LINE OF LONGITUDE.....more stable there

salomed
Frequent Poster

Post by salomed » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Poodle wrote:The dots are VERY PLAINLY not all on the circle. What on Earth is the matter with your eyesight, salomed? Wishfulthinkingopia?

I have done it again. This time I have labeled the dots A,B,C,D.

I have also provided a zommed in section. The image is here:

http://imgur.com/a/jvS03

I see it as this:

Dot A is perfectly bisected, 5:5 division.
Dot B is bisected at an 8:2 Division
Dot C is bisected at a 6:4 division.
Dot D is bisected at a 7:3

Yes or No, do you agree with my claims above?

If you do not agree, kindly tell me which dot is not touching. They are all bisected.

It takes a big man to admit he is wrong.