Kids shows get kids hooked on drugs?

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
ryu
Poster
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:50 am

Kids shows get kids hooked on drugs?

Post by ryu » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:42 am

"The Jew Marc Summers (Berkowitz) recently admitted that the green substance he used to pour on small children, which they called “gak,” was named this after a street name for heroin, and they named it that after heroin addicts working on the set suggested it."

So they were trying to get kids addicted by not admitting until now it was named after a drug that kids and most people outside Philly drug culture wouldn't get?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29586
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Kids shows get kids hooked on drugs?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:38 am

Nothing to see here kids. It'd RYU's regular link to the Daily Stormer, where RYU spends all day reading neo-nazi propaganda.
http://www.dailystormer.com/bella-and-t ... e-exposed/
Daily-Stormer-Flyer-252x350.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1639
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Kids shows get kids hooked on drugs?

Post by Angel » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:30 am

You have to be on drugs to watch that
show. Tv is pathetic these days.
So called reality tv is the worst. Xp
Are you proud of yourselves yet?
Being the big bully's that you are.
So you can break my heart. Big Deal.
May you all rest in my peace <3
Has A Nice Day :lol: <3

Ps ~ if you know who I am then why do you treat us so?

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1639
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Kids shows get kids hooked on drugs?

Post by Angel » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:37 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Nothing to see here kids. It'd RYU's regular link to the Daily Stormer, where RYU spends all day reading neo-nazi propaganda.
http://www.dailystormer.com/bella-and-t ... e-exposed/

Daily-Stormer-Flyer-252x350.jpg
What is a Jew ~ really?
So many people have so many
different ideas as to what a Jew.
Is it by blood or by faith?
The bible states ~ those who say they
are Jews yet are not will be inprisioned
ten days .
Did Hitler even know who he was
killing? lol
Are you proud of yourselves yet?
Being the big bully's that you are.
So you can break my heart. Big Deal.
May you all rest in my peace <3
Has A Nice Day :lol: <3

Ps ~ if you know who I am then why do you treat us so?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29586
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Kids shows get kids hooked on drugs?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:00 am

Angel wrote: What is a Jew ~ really? So many people have so many different ideas as to what a Jew.
RYU is in fact Jewish. He reads the anti-Jewish Daily Stormer, every day, and then posts something here because he is personally shocked.

Meanwhile the Neo-Nazis at the Daily Stormer read something about Jews they don't like and post that on the Daily Stormer. RYU reads that and then posts it here as he is shocked again.

This is a cyclical closed loop that has no connection to the real world and only three people reading it.


Angel wrote:Did Hitler even know who he was killing? lol
Yes. First communists, then the handicapped, then Jews, all for no reason.

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1639
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Kids shows get kids hooked on drugs?

Post by Angel » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote: What is a Jew ~ really? So many people have so many different ideas as to what a Jew.
RYU is in fact Jewish. He reads the anti-Jewish Daily Stormer, every day, and then posts something here because he is personally shocked.

Meanwhile the Neo-Nazis at the Daily Stormer read something about Jews they don't like and post that on the Daily Stormer. RYU reads that and then posts it here as he is shocked again.

This is a cyclical closed loop that has no connection to the real world and only three people reading it.


Angel wrote:Did Hitler even know who he was killing? lol
Yes. First communists, then the handicapped, then Jews, all for no reason.
Hmm ~ what use is gossip ?
Are you proud of yourselves yet?
Being the big bully's that you are.
So you can break my heart. Big Deal.
May you all rest in my peace <3
Has A Nice Day :lol: <3

Ps ~ if you know who I am then why do you treat us so?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29586
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Kids shows get kids hooked on drugs?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:20 am

Angel wrote: Hmm ~ what use is gossip ?
Not much.

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1639
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Kids shows get kids hooked on drugs?

Post by Angel » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote: Hmm ~ what use is gossip ?
Not much.
Do you really want a pat on the
back for this?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_(Sa ... ight_Live)

Can get heavy. tehe
Are you proud of yourselves yet?
Being the big bully's that you are.
So you can break my heart. Big Deal.
May you all rest in my peace <3
Has A Nice Day :lol: <3

Ps ~ if you know who I am then why do you treat us so?