The Associated Press

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Re: The Associated Press

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Tom-Palven wrote:PS, NMB,
I gave that book away ($.01 plus $3.99 postage in soft or hard cover used at Amazon) and just checked and saw that it was published in 1990. Among the multitudes of things I've forgotten since the 1980's was that Pozner and Phil Donahue did a series of TV shows together, sometimes broadcast both here and in Russia in a constructive attempt to start a dialogue and diminish the cold war. Pozner had only the very nicest things to say about Donahue in the book.

Are we buying each other's books, Tom?
Just joking...
I LOVE the availability of used books from Amazon, but can't seem to part with any of my own...
Besides, in the early days of the system, I let my 13 year old nephew handle our "sales" and he kept getting stuck in the duct tape used to seal the packages... so that they could never really be opened at all.
Now they all come in either neat cardboard covers, or in bubble-wrapped envelopes.. very civilized, and my nephew now a senior in college talks about he good old, he-man wrapping days..."When I wrapped a book, it StAYED wrapped" was his motto and why we had few repeat orders..
No matter....
Got any books an 19th Century Populism in the American heartland?
The unionizing of the Colorado copper fields? (Ludlow Massacre?)
Socialsim in one country?
Spanish Civil War?
American Civil War?
Early Amerian and European cinema?
Not necessarily .01 cent?
OOPS ... I forgot this is not a venue for doing book business...

Norma
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: My nightmare

Post by Gord » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:32 am

nmblum wrote:Not necessarily .01 cent?

Did you by any chance mean to say 1.0 cent or 0.01 dollars?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:23 am

Gord wrote:
nmblum wrote:Not necessarily .01 cent?

Did you by any chance mean to say 1.0 cent or 0.01 dollars?

I don't remember, Gord...
And it doesn't matter... it was not really a discussion of price fixing , had no pecuniary significance whatever.
But I do realize what discomfort such a loose response can be to an orderly mind such as your own, and I have no wish to cause you the slightest bit of vexation, or perturbation.
So if you can't get to sleep, can't concentrate on the book you are reading, music you are listening to, or navel you are contemplating without an answer, just pick one and let me know which one.
That's what it will be....
Wherever it is.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:33 am

nmblum wrote:And it doesn't matter...

But but but...this is the INTERNETS!!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:03 am

Gord wrote:

But, but, but..... nothing.
Some things, even (imagine!!) on the INTERNETS!! (sic) aren't worth your valuable time.
C'mon Gord.. you have a serious fan base that takes its clues from your concerns.
And that includes me.
So give yourself and the world at large a break: keep the number of human errors in spelling, punctuation, monetary abbreviations, that set your teeth on edge, make you antsy, twist your bowels into a knot, down to a bare minimum.
You will then be able to enjoy some peace AND wallow in suffering at the same time.

NMB
Skepticism:

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Post by OlegTheBatty » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 am

Gord wrote:

Here, Gord, use one of mine.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

fromthehills
True Skeptic

Post by fromthehills » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:21 am

Oleg's sig wrote:In beer there is strength. In wine there is wisdom. In water there is bacteria. Choose wisely.

Perfect.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:13 am

Gord wrote:But but but...this is the INTERNETS!!
nmblum wrote: But, but, but..... nothing.Some things, even (imagine!!) on the INTERNETS!! (sic) aren't worth your valuable time.
Gord was cracking a joke. You didn't get it.

nmblum wrote:So give yourself and the world at large a break: keep the number of human errors in spelling, punctuation, monetary abbreviations, that set your teeth on edge, make you antsy, twist your bowels into a knot, down to a bare minimum.
......but it's OK for Norma to continuously comment on all the other posters here and repeat how bored she is with this forum.

I believe the word is hypocrisy. You still don't get it.

fromthehills
True Skeptic

Post by fromthehills » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:35 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
nmblum wrote: But, but, but..... nothing.Some things, even (imagine!!) on the INTERNETS!! (sic) aren't worth your valuable time.

[/color]

Norma was cracking a joke, and you didn't get it.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:52 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:

nmblum wrote:So give yourself and the world at large a break: keep the number of human errors in spelling, punctuation, monetary abbreviations, that set your teeth on edge, make you antsy, twist your bowels into a knot, down to a bare minimum.
......but it's OK for Norma to continuously comment on all the other posters here and repeat how bored she is with this forum.

Matthew, you genius... you incomparably reasonable critic....
Commenting on other people's postings is what is done here!!

YOU have just commented on mine... although perhaps you aren't wearing your glasses and thus failed to notice where you were going.

Of course<Matthew I do admit to lacking your belly-shaking sense of humor.
When it comes to jokes, I admit that compared with YOU, I am a dud.. .
But, I have never said I was bored here... I don't even know what "bored"means... never been bored in my life.
And if I were bored with this forum I wouldn't be here.
The Forum is like any Forum.. certainly there are some posters WHO are less interesting , less intriguing , less brainy, less funny than others..
Just as in real life.
Remember real life, Matthew?

Norma Manna Blum .
Skepticism:

Daedalus
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Ave Atque Vale

Post by Daedalus » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:00 am

nmblum wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

Norma Manna Blum .

:lol:

I really laughed out loud, in real life at that one. I knew there was a reason not to slap you on ignore.
"Propaganda is a monologue which seeks not a response, but an echo." (W.H. Auden)
"Given time and plenty of paper, philosophers can prove anything." (Robert Heinlein)
"The map is not the territory." (Alfred Korzybski)
“You’re in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on its back, struggling, and you’re not helping — why is that?" (Bladerunner)

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:12 am

nmblum wrote:C'mon Gord.. you have a serious fan base that takes its clues from your concerns.

I am not a role model, I am a warning sign to society! Y'know, like 1984 or the Bush brothers.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Post by Major Malfunction » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:21 am

nmblum wrote:And keep a civil tongue in your head, Buster, 'cause we COULD be coming to a theater near YOU.

We've got one hundred F-18s, six subs, two new ships with helicopters on top and more ships inside (that I helped build), and me with my bow.

I'm not worried.

Hey, when are you bastards gonna get around to delivering those useless F-35s we already paid for? Those {!#%@} took my job. {!#%@} Lockheed, and Martin, too.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:53 am

Daedalus wrote:
nmblum wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

Norma Manna Blum .

I really laughed out loud, in real life at that one. I knew there was a reason not to slap you on ignore.

Oh please Dr, Einstein, don't slap me on ignore..
(Lord, I hope I haven't outed you, , spoiled your disguise of circumspection and modesty!!).
I would just fade away, perhaps even expire, were I to be ignored by a person with your éclat, your brains, your wit, your effect on the thinking of others..
But all that aside, how's your violin playing going?
Oh, you're dead, you say, Dr. Einstein? Since 1955?
No wonder you sound so off your feed.
But what variety of homunculi is boasting about ignoring me?
Ignoring, ignoring, ignoring me?
And not::yawn:: actually doing it?
Ever.
As in WHO could possibly care?

The Nitwit (aka Norma Manna Blum)
Skepticism:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:18 am

nmblum wrote: Matthew, you genius... you incomparably reasonable critic....
I see.... so when you tell Gord to stop.......you were just being different.

nmblum wrote:But, I have never said I was bored here... I don't even know what "bored"means... never been bored in my life.
nmblum two weeks ago wrote: Oh .. and the bottom line is that this Forum is now simply dull.. BORING...
You posted this three times in one thread. Did you forget?

nmblum wrote: And if I were bored with this forum I wouldn't be here.
Then why did you write that you were bored yet you kept posting?

nmblum wrote:Remember real life, Matthew?
Yes. Your turn. Do you remember writing "BORING". Probably not. It was two weeks ago.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:44 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
nmblum wrote: Matthew, you genius... you incomparably reasonable critic....
I see.... so when you tell Gord to stop.......you were just being different.

nmblum wrote:But, I have never said I was bored here... I don't even know what "bored"means... never been bored in my life.
nmblum two weeks ago wrote: Oh .. and the bottom line is that this Forum is now simply dull.. BORING...
You posted this three times in one thread. Did you forget?

nmblum wrote: And if I were bored with this forum I wouldn't be here.
Then why did you write that you were bored yet you kept posting?

nmblum wrote:Remember real life, Matthew?
Yes. Your turn. Do you remember writing "BORING". Probably not. It was two weeks ago.

Yep, you're right... I did say it was boring...
I DID NOT say I was bored.
Not at all even mildly subtle difference... a five year old could tell the difference.
I don't mind the boring participants here... and I am, as I said, never bored.
But thank you Matthew, for keeping track of my words, even though you get them wrong.
I have no way of knowing whether it was an oversight or you simply can't tell a gerund from a past participle.
Whatever,
I am,
Norma Manna Blum
Skepticism:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:37 am

nmblum wrote: Yep, you're right... I did say it was boring...
I DID NOT say I was bored.
Not at all even mildly subtle difference... a five year old could tell the difference.
So you wrote three times in the same thread that the forum is boring but never actually suffered boredom yourself? I see..... Were you speaking on behalf of someone else then?

nmblum wrote: I don't mind the boring participants here... and I am, as I said, never bored.
So....then....what was the purpose of telling us three times in the same thread that the forum was boring if you didn't mind? Was that simply to disrupt another thread? Can you offer any logical reason at all for doing this?

nmblum wrote: I am, Norma Manna Blum
I see..... So when you accuse others of self promotion, but add your name to the bottom of all your posts, that's not you "self promoting" but another emotion going on. A bit like you not being "bored" when you say the forum is "boring".

You are a hypocrite with a failing memory who keeps disturbing other people's posts with personal comments. You seem to be getting worse recently.

Daedalus
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Daedalus » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:03 pm

nmblum wrote:
Daedalus wrote:
nmblum wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

Norma Manna Blum .

Oh please Dr, Einstein, don't slap me on ignore..
(Lord, I hope I haven't outed you, , spoiled your disguise of circumspection and modesty!!).
I would just fade away, perhaps even expire, were I to be ignored by a person with your éclat, your brains, your wit, your effect on the thinking of others..
But all that aside, how's your violin playing going?
Oh, you're dead, you say, Dr. Einstein? Since 1955?
No wonder you sound so off your feed.
But what variety of homunculi is boasting about ignoring me?
Ignoring, ignoring, ignoring me?
And not::yawn:: actually doing it?
Ever.
As in WHO could possibly care?

The Nitwit (aka Norma Manna Blum)

Nothing says, "I don't care" like a paragraph ranting about not caring, dear. :lol:
"Propaganda is a monologue which seeks not a response, but an echo." (W.H. Auden)
"Given time and plenty of paper, philosophers can prove anything." (Robert Heinlein)
“You’re in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on its back, struggling, and you’re not helping — why is that?" (Bladerunner)

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Daedalus wrote:Nothing says, "I don't care" like a paragraph ranting about not caring, dear. :lol:

Is this in the same irony league as Matthew complaining about personal comments in a post full of personal comments?
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:03 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Daedalus wrote:Nothing says, "I don't care" like a paragraph ranting about not caring, dear. :lol:

Is this in the same irony league as Matthew complaining about personal comments in a post full of personal comments?

Or using "moron" and "idiot" while complaining of verbal abuse?
Although there is the amusing threat of "I will put you on ignore," where just not reading the remarks of someone who is offense to you would actually do the trick.

But the worst of all, demanding the removal from the Forum for opinions we disagree with simply because it can be done with impunity...
If there is a stain on this Forum, that's it... the rest is mere buffoonery.
The idea that a Forum with no means test for joining should have vigilantes deciding who shall live and who shall be ousted from a community, is, as a sign of the times, really disheartening.
Particularly as it comes from those who profess to liberality...
And even more particularly as there is no noticeable outcry against the less than democratic nature of the repeated threats.

NMB
Skepticism:

Character_Assassin
Poster

Post by Character_Assassin » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:14 pm

nmblum wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

Although there is the amusing threat of "I will put you on ignore," where just not reading the remarks of someone who is offense to you would actually do the trick.

But the worst of all, demanding the removal from the Forum for opinions we disagree with simply because it can be done with impunity...
The idea that a Forum with no means test for joining should have vigilantes deciding who shall live and who shall be ousted from a community, is, as a sign of the times, really disheartening.
And even more particularly as there is no noticeable outcry against the less than democratic nature of the repeated threats.

NMB

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Had to look up Kraken. Out of the loop if not out of reality entirely. :(
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=kra ... FORM=VIRE3
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:29 pm

nmblum wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

NMB

The only threat of ousting that matters is Pyrrho's. All else is, as you say, buffoonery. In all likelihood, though, the Queen of Hearts would be proud.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:45 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
nmblum wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

NMB

The only threat of ousting that matters is Pyrrho's. All else is, as you say, buffoonery. In all likelihood, though, the Queen of Hearts would be proud.

Of insulted.
"I'm a Queen, for Christ's sake! Who are these impersonators, these wannabes?"

NMB
Skepticism:

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:22 pm

nmblum wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
nmblum wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

NMB

Of insulted.

NMB

. . . once a pawn a time . . .

Daedalus
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Daedalus » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:51 pm

nmblum wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

NMB

More projection... threats, politics, BS. It's a result of your intrinsic need to bully, and so you see others as you would act... as bullies trying to "oust" people.

As for a "threat" of ignore, I'm just reflecting on the wisdom of my choice to keep myself seeing your posts, which range from garbled incoherence to comedy gold.

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm

OlegtheBatty:

Of insulted.

NMB[/quote]
. . . once a pawn a time . . .[/quote]

LOL... and then it;s "Through the Looking Glass" again.
NMB

NMB
Skepticism:

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Post by Lausten » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Tom-Palven wrote:Had to look up Kraken. Out of the loop if not out of reality entirely. :(

You have chose your loops wisely. I watched the first 15 minutes of this movie while I was on a plane. It was painful, the dialog was horrible, the actors did a sort of 1940's overacting to try to compensate.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:29 am

Lausten wrote:
Tom-Palven wrote:Had to look up Kraken. Out of the loop if not out of reality entirely. :(

You have chose your loops wisely. I watched the first 15 minutes of this movie while I was on a plane. It was painful, the dialog was horrible, the actors did a sort of 1940's overacting to try to compensate.

The original was better, and that says a lot, 'cause the original was awful.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:46 am

Reuters broke a story Monday about a prison break at Abu Ghraib. NBC carried the story Tuesday:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... -come?lite
The right-wing Wall Street Journal ran a 10 column inch story on on it on page 8 today next to a 32 column inch story about the television situation in Syria, while the Jacksonville, FL, Times-Union ran a 4 column inch story on the Abu Ghraib breakout on page 6 next to a 46 column inch story captioned "Royal couple showered in public affection."
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:49 am

Guess I shouldn't be singling out the AP. Former Wall Street Journal editor Paul Craig Roberts says "NPR lies for Washington with the best of them."
He also mentions that the same alleged group, al-Qaeda, who the US is supporting in Syria, is alleged to be planning attacks on US embassies. And I thought it might just be me having cognitive dissonance similar to Alice's in Wonderland.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/08/paul ... dc-conmen/

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Post by kennyc » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:05 am

And it's not just military/political/government. Corporate and Economic information is controlled, distributed, managed, massaged and spun in the same manner.

There was a time long ago when reporters/news agencies could be assumed to be doing their best at finding and reporting the real true story. It is no longer the case. This has gone far to fuel conspiracy theories, radicals, the Tea Party, etc....
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:16 am

The Guardian reports that US bombing of Syria may begin any time after the "hastily called" meeting of the British parliament Thursday night.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/a ... ithin-days
Imho more accurate info is availabe from The Guardian and Russian Today than from The Associated Press, CNN, and FOX.
http://rt.com/news/

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:36 am

Latest news regarding the Coalition of Evil (Axis of Stupid) from The Guardian:
http://www.theguardian.com/us

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:13 pm

I haven't seen much in the main stream media on the Israeli ogvernment's reaction to Obama's delay of the attack on Syria. This piece in Haaretz may explain why:
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.544753

nmblum88
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by nmblum88 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Tom-Palven wrote:I haven't seen much in the main stream media on the Israeli ogvernment's reaction to Obama's delay of the attack on Syria. This piece in Haaretz may explain why:

And this from today's NYTImes:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/02/world/middleeast/obamas-syria-decision-greeted-silently-by-israel.html?hp

And a s friend in Haifa wrote to me early this morning, " I am stunned into uncharacteristic silence by my disappointment in Obama, and the present thoroughly cynical and unrealistic response to the problem of Assad in Syria and what it means to the stability and even future of the Middle East."
Of course, he is a selfish Israeli, viewing the world through the prism of secular Israeli
concern.
I am a selfish America, and as I view the world through the prism of my own concerns, Thus I am aghast at what such a spurious, thoughtless and even cruel decision means to the future of the United States as a serious contender for leader of the "Free World,"
(Wherever that world might actually exist.)
But no matter really... because what is of concern to most Israelis is that they manage to pick up their government -provided gas masks (adult, child, and even infant versions) even as I was reading my morning mail, and wondering what to have for dinner,

NMB
Skepticism:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:38 pm

It's quite interesting watching the machiavellian machinations unfold from here, and probably quite different watching this from Syria or Israel.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Tom-Palven wrote:I haven't seen much in the main stream media on the Israeli ogvernment's reaction to Obama's delay of the attack on Syria. This piece in Haaretz may explain why:

Israel only called up its reserves on the 28th of August. Although it can quickly set up anti aircraft and missile defense, it will take two week for the IDF to have its armoured brigades ready along the Syrian border. In addition, Hezbollah light troops did damage to Israeli armoured heavy vehicles in Lebanon a while back, in urban fighting, and the IDF reservists have not been trained to counter this new activity yet.

If the USA is "going alone by missiles" then Syria can force further involvement by moving towards the Golan Heights by land. I think Obama is being cautious for simple military reasons as he is considering "going alone"

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:26 am

So many factions with so many different agendas, who knows what will happen? Who could have forseen that the little snot-nosed backwards country of Vietnam could have taken all the carpet bombing and napalmed villages that the Great Satan had to offer and was still standing when the Yanquis had enough and went home?

War is Peace
Tom

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:04 am

Tom-Palven wrote:So many factions with so many different agendas, who knows what will happen?
I haven't got a clue either. However, I think that "better evidence" is required to confirm the Syrian government's involvement. It seem's odd to me that the NSA picks up "chatter" about a "gas missile" but no "volume chatter" from the unit that held and deployed the missiles. It does seem odd considering that the Syrian army's "order of battle" is continually updated by a variety of countries on different sides.