The Associated Press

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: The Associated Press

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:58 pm

TP: what makes you think I am siding with any position? Is my aluminum showing? Recall: I love words. I side with the dictionary.

You'd be amazed at whats in there.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:04 pm

"The US interfered in elections 81 times since WW II"
https://news.antiwar.com/2018/02/18/ex- ... ood-cause/

"The foul stench of hypocrisy."
https://www.oftwominds.com/blogfeb18/ru ... y2-18.html
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire
I may not agree with the what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. --Voltaire
Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. --Denis Diderot
I haven't abandoned my vices. My vices have abandoned me. --Denis Diderot

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:09 pm

"The business of America, is business."===>you know, the AlreadyTooRich who own America. what else is new?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:45 am

Tom Palven wrote: According to Republican Pat Buchanan:
I was wondering when you were going to start quoting Pat J Buchanan. He's very popular at Stormfront White Action Forum.
Pat J Buchanan wrote: Though Hitler was indeed racist and anti-Semitic to the core, a man who without compunction could commit murder and genocide, he was also an individual of great courage, a soldier's soldier in the Great War, a political organizer of the first rank, a leader steeped in the history of Europe, who possessed oratorical powers that could awe even those who despised him.
Pat J Buchanan wrote:There is nothing wrong with us sitting down and arguing that issue that we are a European country.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

"Ellard" iz an (@#$&)

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:58 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:45 am
I was wondering when you were going to start quoting Pat J Buchanan. He's very popular at Stormfront White Action Forum.
Pat J Buchanan wrote: Though Hitler was indeed racist and anti-Semitic to the core, a man who without compunction could commit murder and genocide, he was also an individual of great courage, a soldier's soldier in the Great War, a political organizer of the first rank, a leader steeped in the history of Europe, who possessed oratorical powers that could awe even those who despised him.
Pat J Buchanan wrote:There is nothing wrong with us sitting down and arguing that issue that we are a European country.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire
I may not agree with the what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. --Voltaire
Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. --Denis Diderot

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

"Ellard" iz an (@#$&)

Matthew Ellard wrote:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

"Ellard" iz an (@#$&)

Matthew Ellard wrote:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

"Ellard" iz an (@#$&)

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:01 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Thanks. That's good to know.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:16 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:I was wondering when you were going to start quoting Pat J Buchanan. He's very popular at Stormfront White Action Forum.
Tom Palven wrote: Thanks. That's good to know.
So you agree with Buchanan that the USA is "European"? So do your friends at Stormfront. :lol:

( I'm sure the American first nation citizens are thrilled to hear this) :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

"Ellard" iz an (@#$&)

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:48 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:16 am
So do your friends at Stormfront. :lol:
You're a lying neocon (@#$&).

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Nucken Futs

Post by Major Malfunction » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:59 am

Are you guys taking the piss, or is someone actually butthurt?

Either way, carry on.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Re: Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by TJrandom » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:50 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:16 am
Matthew Ellard wrote:I was wondering when you were going to start quoting Pat J Buchanan. He's very popular at Stormfront White Action Forum.
Tom Palven wrote: Thanks. That's good to know.
So you agree with Buchanan that the USA is "European"? So do your friends at Stormfront. :lol:

( I'm sure the American first nation citizens are thrilled to hear this) :lol:
As well as a few Asians who call America home.