Jeremy Corbyn is in for it now!

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

Jeremy Corbyn is in for it now!

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:32 pm

Uri Geller says he will use 'telepathic powers' to stop Jeremy Corbyn becoming PM
The Jewish Chronicle (UK)
Celebrity psychic Uri Geller, famous for his spoon-bending and mind-reading antics, has said he will use his “telepathic powers” to stop Jeremy Corbyn becoming Prime Minister.

The Israeli-born psychic, who lives in a mansion in Berkshire, was speaking on a panel with Roseanne Barr, at an event chaired by American rabbi, Shmuley Boteach.

In answer to a question about the Labour Party leader, Mr Geller told the Jerusalem audience: “I have no problem in saying he is an antisemite.

Uri Geller and Shmuley Boteach were both celebrity spiritual advisers to Michael Jackson, so you know they are the real deal and OK guys who can get along on just fine with Gentiles.

Is Roseanne Joosh? Or just spiritual? :mrgreen:
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Re: Jeremy Corbyn is in for it now!

Post by Poodle » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:13 pm

I think Uri's onto a safe bet.

landrew
Has No Life

Post by landrew » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:19 pm

That's downright undemocratic.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Post by OlegTheBatty » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:58 pm

One man, one vote. What's undemocratic about that? I'll just counter Uri with my own psychic powers. Not that I care if Corbyn wins anything, I just choose to be contrary.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

.......................Doesn't matter how often I'm proved wrong.................... ~ bobbo the pragmatist