opinions on past lives?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Re: opinions on past lives?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:43 pm

Well that started something.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Nucken Futs

Post by Major Malfunction » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:49 pm

I had an unusual dream last night. So unusual I still remember it...

I was camping on the coast. I spent a lot of time mucking about in the water, the dunes, and the rocks. It seemed like a whole week.

And I was lying on the sandy grass outside my tent, stacking coins I found in the sand, really relaxed. And I asked my dead mum if we could stay a while longer. It's only Friday. We could stay till Sunday. Leave early. And visit her dead sister inland. It's 700km, but we could do it and be home Sunday evening.

She said no. She has to go and pick up my sister. Sister is visiting with my dead dad's dead sister on the other coast, a couple hour's drive there and back with current traffic. I'm to pack up my tent while she's gone.

Around me there are seven dead cats in various stages of decay.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:00 pm

7 deadly cats =7 deadly sins....either that or stop eating pepparoni pizza before sleep,,,
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:06 pm

If I don't murder a cat before bedtime I can't sleep, and bin collection is only once a week.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Post by TJrandom » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Sliced cat on your pizza? Surely tale…

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:24 pm

They grow back. It's vegan.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:16 pm

There has been an awful lot of research into dreaming, and there has been no credible findings about any special meanings from dreams, though some reflect what has happened in real life. It is best to assume dreams are random, and not try for meaning.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Nah. It's my Olds breaking through from the other side. They said they would if they could find a way.

I dream about them sometimes. Must be real.

I have the evidences. :P

Still, it's nice when we visit in my dreams.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:51 am

Of course they're just simulacrums. But that's just one of the amazing things about our brains. We're capable of learning and storing the behaviour of other people and creatures to the point we can simulate them in our heads.

That's why we're such good hunters. We know how lesser things will react before even they do.

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:24 am

Mine aren’t random but rather focus on extensions of life stressors - presentations insufficiently prepared for, a building structural issue, brake failure, snakes or spiders, and girlfriends (redundant with the previous :D ).

Of course I have good dreams too, but tend to not remember those for long, while those above are serialized and either repeat or extend, chapter to chapter.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:47 pm

from earthlife 101 ...info given-----------In terms of earth years, what are typical or say average times between death in one life and birth on earth in another life?

Well, in the past we would have said in terms of earth life it could have been centuries. Now we are seeing that younger children who are coming into the world could have still lived in your 1800's or early 1900's and evolved much quicker and returned. Because earth is evolving so much quicker and manifesting events almost instantaneously, those who had made great progress in their most recent past life are given an opportunity to return much sooner than had been in history because the spiritual evolution and consciousness of earth is rising so quickly, so much quicker than at any other time of its existence, it is so important that these more evolved spirits return to help those who are struggling with their spiritual evolution. You will see in the next generations of children to come how much more evolved and loving and compassionate that many of them are. So spirits are given the opportunity to return much sooner now than at any other time because of their ability to be able to help on earth.---------------- Can souls currently on earth reincarnate into other universes and how is this decision reached?

There are those who are upon earth who have chosen to come to earth from other planets to help in the evolution and growth intellectually and spiritually of humans. Those who have come to earth to do this have made the decision and this has been something that has happened just within more modern times upon your earth. So that your pace of moving into more evolved beings in every respect was helped along much faster than it had in all the centuries before upon earth. Those who have chosen to come to earth from other universes will stay and work their way through these plans that they have chosen to come and share with you upon earth. There are many of these beings and those that when they finish with this earth life and they choose to return to their spirit life will either stay within that spirit life or they will reincarnate again back again into their original universe. They will not come back to earth again. Once a spirit soul chooses to return to its original three-dimensional universe, it does not go back and forth to other universes. It remains with its universe.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:55 pm

more--------Are there major changes to the earth which may occur in the next few years?

Yes.

What is the likelihood of those changes occurring?

We say without a doubt that there will be changes, extreme changes in the current conditions of living on earth. The physical earth changes that will take place we will say at this time are 75% to 85% definite, but the degree to which this will take place is not yet understood.

What is the physical nature of those changes and how will different areas on earth be affected?

Extreme physical changes will take place within a certain period of time (three days)--floods, high winds, earthquakes, and volcanoes interrupting and interfering with the sunlight of earth. They've already begun to happen. You will notice extreme changes in weather conditions throughout your entire world. At some point they will become extreme enough and affect enough people that finally people on earth will become aware that there are obviously events taking place that are disrupting earth life. This will happen before three days of extreme earth changes. Again, the degree to which these earth changes will take place is as yet unknown. Prior to the environmental earth changes, you will see many earth global political changes take place as well. Most likely you will see some wars taking place that will affect the northern hemisphere of your earth.-----------------------Are governmental actions underway to deal with these earth changes?

There are many covert actions being taken place by governments at this very minute. At this time these preparations by government are being done with the idea of saving the governments and the population being secondary. So those who hold offices throughout the world are those who will be given first and immediate survival accommodations. The governments in many countries throughout your world are not giving any attention to the survival of the masses of people at this time. They are doing everything they can to deny and suppress any information that could be helpful and could validate that such changes are going to take place but your world governments do not want this to be known.

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:58 pm

Less...

Wordbird
Poster

Post by Wordbird » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:48 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:47 pm
There are those who are upon earth who have chosen to come to earth from other planets to help in the evolution and growth intellectually and spiritually of humans.
That's very generous of you, Gorgeous, but actually I was banished.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:57 pm

aw...you're too cute to have been banished

landrew
Has No Life

Post by landrew » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:14 pm

Damned by heaven,
cursed by hell.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:28 am

Past lives? I don't know...although in my opinion they're all dead. The present life is what matters. Make what you can of it.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:14 am

In a past life... men landed on the moon...

Spoiler:

Lard, save me from your followers.

Wordbird
Poster

Post by Wordbird » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:04 am

gorgeous wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:57 pm
aw...you're too cute to have been banished
I tell it like it is.

This is not received well anywhere.

landrew
Has No Life

Post by landrew » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:08 pm

If there is such a thing as life after death,
I expect it won't be all it's cracked-up to be.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:33 pm

Depends. I feel onions go with just about everything. So I insist on their survival. :dwarf:
Lard, save me from your followers.